Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 6348 6349
With the crowd dispersing, Jennos drew near to Spark while in the air. Though still wearing her jacket, she'd shed the outer coat she'd arrived with while in the burrows, and the fire pearlcatcher was, if weak winged, at least precise in her movements, that she might not run into anybody. She looked to Liviel as she drifted downwards, flying without momentum being quite difficult for her. "Is there a campus map anywhere?" she asked.

*Edit* oh dear, I am way too slow for y'all. This was supposed to be up six posts ago.
With the crowd dispersing, Jennos drew near to Spark while in the air. Though still wearing her jacket, she'd shed the outer coat she'd arrived with while in the burrows, and the fire pearlcatcher was, if weak winged, at least precise in her movements, that she might not run into anybody. She looked to Liviel as she drifted downwards, flying without momentum being quite difficult for her. "Is there a campus map anywhere?" she asked.

*Edit* oh dear, I am way too slow for y'all. This was supposed to be up six posts ago.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Liviel looked at the Pearlcatcher. "Erm, yeah. I carved one into the wall in the left hall."

(It's fine, I'm not a great responder at times either. Especially at home.)
Liviel looked at the Pearlcatcher. "Erm, yeah. I carved one into the wall in the left hall."

(It's fine, I'm not a great responder at times either. Especially at home.)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Spark smiles at her friend "alright then I will gladly meat back up with you latter then" Spark then looked back,over to the new Dragon
"If not I can happily acoany you around the campus so you don't feel lost and if we do get lost you'll have someone with you" she said looking at jennos
@Sylveadiff
(in stuck,at home and always on so I respond back fast)
Spark smiles at her friend "alright then I will gladly meat back up with you latter then" Spark then looked back,over to the new Dragon
"If not I can happily acoany you around the campus so you don't feel lost and if we do get lost you'll have someone with you" she said looking at jennos
@Sylveadiff
(in stuck,at home and always on so I respond back fast)
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
She briefly directed Jennos to the map, then checked on all the students. They were everywhere, in the animal lab, the science lab, most of the classrooms, and, of course, the lunchroom. She let out a roar that could be heard throughout the entire school that sounded like "LUNCHTIME!"
She briefly directed Jennos to the map, then checked on all the students. They were everywhere, in the animal lab, the science lab, most of the classrooms, and, of course, the lunchroom. She let out a roar that could be heard throughout the entire school that sounded like "LUNCHTIME!"
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Spark yowened and watches the group of dragons run to grab food while she stayed back and relaxed waiting for the rush to die down
Spark yowened and watches the group of dragons run to grab food while she stayed back and relaxed waiting for the rush to die down
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel laughed. She'd never been this joyful to watch thousands of dragons grab food. Then again, she hadn't been this joyful since the Academy.
Liviel laughed. She'd never been this joyful to watch thousands of dragons grab food. Then again, she hadn't been this joyful since the Academy.
Jennos had slid a notebook, protractor and pen out from a pocket in her coat, and began sketching down an imitation of the map, labeling it where she could. When the call for lunch was given, the pearlcatcher proceeded to the lunchroom only to find Dust already there, gnawing a nondescript portion of what was presumably some sort of meat. Jennos acknowledged him briefly, peering around him at his chosen meal, but then calmly trotted over to a wall and sat down in a corner to go over her sketch of the map.
Jennos had slid a notebook, protractor and pen out from a pocket in her coat, and began sketching down an imitation of the map, labeling it where she could. When the call for lunch was given, the pearlcatcher proceeded to the lunchroom only to find Dust already there, gnawing a nondescript portion of what was presumably some sort of meat. Jennos acknowledged him briefly, peering around him at his chosen meal, but then calmly trotted over to a wall and sat down in a corner to go over her sketch of the map.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Liviel noticed Jennos had finally come to lunch, and wanted to talk to her. "But, then again, I'll get to know her more as the school year goes on." She mumbled under her breath. Liviel then looked around at all the students. "I'll get to know all of them." She briefly smiled to herself.
Liviel noticed Jennos had finally come to lunch, and wanted to talk to her. "But, then again, I'll get to know her more as the school year goes on." She mumbled under her breath. Liviel then looked around at all the students. "I'll get to know all of them." She briefly smiled to herself.
Once the line. Was smaller spark when in and graves her own food before flying out side and siting the the roof to eat
Once the line. Was smaller spark when in and graves her own food before flying out side and siting the the roof to eat
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel grabbed an assortment of food, as she wasn't at all picky. She followed Spark outside, and landed nearby her. "Want an apple?" She held out the fruit to Spark.
Liviel grabbed an assortment of food, as she wasn't at all picky. She followed Spark outside, and landed nearby her. "Want an apple?" She held out the fruit to Spark.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 6348 6349