Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 ... 6348 6349
(Dang it! I fell asleep again)
Anne rolled her eyes. “Great, another killer pottymouth in the mix” she grumbled in her head.

Ra chirped in surprise and wagged his tail when he found out who it was.
(Dang it! I fell asleep again)
Anne rolled her eyes. “Great, another killer pottymouth in the mix” she grumbled in her head.

Ra chirped in surprise and wagged his tail when he found out who it was.
(XD oof)

The green looked over to stare at his friend, "He froze you. Now we're in the nurses' office." He remarked with a loud huff. The fire hissed, "That b*stard!" He snapped, trying to wiggle out of the knot and still melting ice. "OW! STOP YOUR TIGHTENING THE KNOT!" The green one spat. His friend looked back and hissed before lunging at him. They both began fighting in the middle of the office, biting and scratching at each other.

Reiko squealed, all his heads smiling as they began to chirp at different times, his own to tails wagging. "BRMPH!"
(XD oof)

The green looked over to stare at his friend, "He froze you. Now we're in the nurses' office." He remarked with a loud huff. The fire hissed, "That b*stard!" He snapped, trying to wiggle out of the knot and still melting ice. "OW! STOP YOUR TIGHTENING THE KNOT!" The green one spat. His friend looked back and hissed before lunging at him. They both began fighting in the middle of the office, biting and scratching at each other.

Reiko squealed, all his heads smiling as they began to chirp at different times, his own to tails wagging. "BRMPH!"
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Anne just watched.

(We need translation XD)
“RAA!”
Anne just watched.

(We need translation XD)
“RAA!”
The two just but and scratched at each other. The green one was fed up with how hot headed his friend was.... this was all his fault

(XDD)
Reiko cackled and screamed back, "GRABLEPLMGH."
The two just but and scratched at each other. The green one was fed up with how hot headed his friend was.... this was all his fault

(XDD)
Reiko cackled and screamed back, "GRABLEPLMGH."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
“……Alright thing one and two, that’s enough”

Hearing the loud babbling, Ronan tiredly bats Lars’ face. “Hey…you hear that?”
“……Alright thing one and two, that’s enough”

Hearing the loud babbling, Ronan tiredly bats Lars’ face. “Hey…you hear that?”
They didn't stop, and the red Spiral was heating up his mouth to hit his nature friend... which wouldn't end well...

Lars snorted awake, "...Hm?"
They didn't stop, and the red Spiral was heating up his mouth to hit his nature friend... which wouldn't end well...

Lars snorted awake, "...Hm?"
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
“HEY, DONT YOU DARE! NOT IN HERE!”

“Something’s going on outside”
“RARARARAARA”
“HEY, DONT YOU DARE! NOT IN HERE!”

“Something’s going on outside”
“RARARARAARA”
The Spiral of course didn't listen and spat out a large ball of pure molten lava straight at the other's face. The green Spiral screamed in pain and stopped fighting, holding his face tightly. Although the lava did help with melting the ice.

Lars rubbed his eyes, "What the..." he poked his head out to see Reiko and Ra. "DUMBGRSILBRGH!"
The Spiral of course didn't listen and spat out a large ball of pure molten lava straight at the other's face. The green Spiral screamed in pain and stopped fighting, holding his face tightly. Although the lava did help with melting the ice.

Lars rubbed his eyes, "What the..." he poked his head out to see Reiko and Ra. "DUMBGRSILBRGH!"
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Anne grabs a spray bottle and sprays cold water at the fire spiral. “BAD!”

“What is it?”
Ra looked at Lars and RA’d at him.
Anne grabs a spray bottle and sprays cold water at the fire spiral. “BAD!”

“What is it?”
Ra looked at Lars and RA’d at him.
(XD He's now a cat)
The Spiral hissed and flinched away, his ears flat as he squinted his eyes to avoid the water. His other friend laid on the ground, holding his smoking face with loud whimpers. "I cant see... I cant see...."

(Ra'd is now my favorite word XD)
Lars looked out, "It's that one barf-eating Mirror... Reiko's friend... What are you doing here?" He asked the 'RAing' Mirror.
(XD He's now a cat)
The Spiral hissed and flinched away, his ears flat as he squinted his eyes to avoid the water. His other friend laid on the ground, holding his smoking face with loud whimpers. "I cant see... I cant see...."

(Ra'd is now my favorite word XD)
Lars looked out, "It's that one barf-eating Mirror... Reiko's friend... What are you doing here?" He asked the 'RAing' Mirror.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 ... 6348 6349