Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 ... 6370 6371
"But there's a working nurse and a lunch lady. There has to be some teachers"
"But there's a working nurse and a lunch lady. There has to be some teachers"
(CHEERY. WTH DUDE!? YOU WERE GONE FOR BASICALLY THE ENTIRE SUMMER. I'M ALREADY IN HIGH SCHOOL.)
(AND I'VE WAITED FOR YOU TO RESPOND FOR LIKE FORRREEEEVERRRRR)
(CHEERY. WTH DUDE!? YOU WERE GONE FOR BASICALLY THE ENTIRE SUMMER. I'M ALREADY IN HIGH SCHOOL.)
(AND I'VE WAITED FOR YOU TO RESPOND FOR LIKE FORRREEEEVERRRRR)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(We'll just say Otoko left Nish while he was sleeping Zilla and went back for right now XD)

Lars shrugged, "Is there?" He asked, turning to Vernin.
(We'll just say Otoko left Nish while he was sleeping Zilla and went back for right now XD)

Lars shrugged, "Is there?" He asked, turning to Vernin.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Wut)
(Wut)
(Since Otoko was technically stolen from when me and Cheery were RPing... She can't be in two places at once... so I'm just saying she'll leave Nish rn and go back to Liviel to sorta explain how she can be in two places XD)
(Since Otoko was technically stolen from when me and Cheery were RPing... She can't be in two places at once... so I'm just saying she'll leave Nish rn and go back to Liviel to sorta explain how she can be in two places XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Liviel let out an irritated sigh, and allowed him to cling onto her arm. "At least he's not biting..." She mumbled under her breath.

Annessa let out a hum of thought. "Well, we can rule out Otoko, since she might not be all there. Steampunk is kinda... Dead... And Liviel can kinda be a bit too impatient. Maybe we can ask your parents? This way they can at least see one of their grandchildren."

Bloodbeak smiled. "Mmm... But I wanna help youuuuu." She purred lazily.
Liviel let out an irritated sigh, and allowed him to cling onto her arm. "At least he's not biting..." She mumbled under her breath.

Annessa let out a hum of thought. "Well, we can rule out Otoko, since she might not be all there. Steampunk is kinda... Dead... And Liviel can kinda be a bit too impatient. Maybe we can ask your parents? This way they can at least see one of their grandchildren."

Bloodbeak smiled. "Mmm... But I wanna help youuuuu." She purred lazily.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(I'M SORRY MY DUDE! I'VE BEEN DOING SUMMER PRACTICE FOR MY SPORT!)
(I'M SORRY MY DUDE! I'VE BEEN DOING SUMMER PRACTICE FOR MY SPORT!)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(OOF. XD I THOUGHT U DIED.)

Snuggles continued to wail for a bit as he latched onto her arm. He held himself there for a few seconds as he began to quiet back down, his yowls turning back into small whimpers.

Osprey nodded, "Alright. I don't think they would mind too much either." He remarked. "Now, which one will we be giving to them?"

Mercy snorted, "But your gunna fall asleep!" She retorted, flopping down on her.
(OOF. XD I THOUGHT U DIED.)

Snuggles continued to wail for a bit as he latched onto her arm. He held himself there for a few seconds as he began to quiet back down, his yowls turning back into small whimpers.

Osprey nodded, "Alright. I don't think they would mind too much either." He remarked. "Now, which one will we be giving to them?"

Mercy snorted, "But your gunna fall asleep!" She retorted, flopping down on her.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Ooooooh, ok ;D)
Vernin was on the ground curled up, his scales were pale in color. "I don't know, go and find out"
(Ooooooh, ok ;D)
Vernin was on the ground curled up, his scales were pale in color. "I don't know, go and find out"
(XD)

Lars stared over at him, "...Are you okay...?"
(XD)

Lars stared over at him, "...Are you okay...?"
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 ... 6370 6371