Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 ... 6370 6371
(XDDD)

Hex then looked up, "But there's like, no teachers. Only kids..." She retorted, her tail curling.

Sprocket stared off, "They're trying to get rid of us." He mumbled over to his twin. He then glared up at the three, "First you kill our mother and then you throw us out. Thanks." He said bitterly, his voice at the edge of a hurt hiss. Even if their mother was planning on murdering them, Speocket still had an odd connection with her. And wasn't sure how he felt about her being torn apart by fish...
(XDDD)

Hex then looked up, "But there's like, no teachers. Only kids..." She retorted, her tail curling.

Sprocket stared off, "They're trying to get rid of us." He mumbled over to his twin. He then glared up at the three, "First you kill our mother and then you throw us out. Thanks." He said bitterly, his voice at the edge of a hurt hiss. Even if their mother was planning on murdering them, Speocket still had an odd connection with her. And wasn't sure how he felt about her being torn apart by fish...
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(CHEERY! Find the last post and respond like NOW XD)
(And puppppyyyyy)
(CHEERY! Find the last post and respond like NOW XD)
(And puppppyyyyy)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(CHEEEEEEERY! I ATE SNIIIIIIVY!!! XD)
"They are teachers there! Lars, help me out"
(CHEEEEEEERY! I ATE SNIIIIIIVY!!! XD)
"They are teachers there! Lars, help me out"
(*stabs* NUUU)

Lars shrugged, "I don't even know. Man. All I see at that school is a buncha pregnant b*tches."
(*stabs* NUUU)

Lars shrugged, "I don't even know. Man. All I see at that school is a buncha pregnant b*tches."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"You had to put it that way" -.-
"You had to put it that way" -.-
(It already happened so shush)
(More NPCs XD)
(It already happened so shush)
(More NPCs XD)
Lars grinned, "It's true." He said with a shrug.
Lars grinned, "It's true." He said with a shrug.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(*folds arms and glares*)
(*folds arms and glares*)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(XD)
(XD)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
[quote name="NerdySnivy" date="2018-07-16 21:10:51" ] Snuggles' whimpers escalated into screaming again, tears running down his face as he hung limply from his scruff. He reached up hopelessly for Liviel's paw and arm, still yowling. At this point he just wanted to hug something, and her arm was the culprit. (Snuggles wants to snuggle XD cuz it calms him down. His name really does fit him) Otoko flinched at the screaming, her paws instinctively going for her ears. Her eye twitched again before she blinked and stared around. "What-? Oh, uh fruit.. fruit..." She said. She didn't exactly seem all the way focused, her gaze and voice distant "-....fruit......cut... fr....fruit...." She continued to mumble, staring around the ground with a blank stare. She didn't seem to even know what that was at the moment. Osprey sighed, "I don't know... Too many." He said, nuzzling her. "I don't know if Liviel would have the patience to rasie a hatchling.. and Otoko is a bit... insane... I dunno... so... we have my parents as an option. Or maybe Steampunk.. Or.. I mean we can try Liviel if she's up for the challenge. She obviously knows more than us. Would you want to send Snuggles or Nuzzle?" Mercy giggled softly before nipping her again, "No yawning! We just woke up!" She protested. She nuzzled her fur and threw her arms around her neck. She then perked, "How 'bout I hunt! Then I can bring something back for both of us!" She offered. [/quote] (I've found it!)
NerdySnivy wrote on 2018-07-16 21:10:51:
Snuggles' whimpers escalated into screaming again, tears running down his face as he hung limply from his scruff. He reached up hopelessly for Liviel's paw and arm, still yowling. At this point he just wanted to hug something, and her arm was the culprit. (Snuggles wants to snuggle XD cuz it calms him down. His name really does fit him)

Otoko flinched at the screaming, her paws instinctively going for her ears. Her eye twitched again before she blinked and stared around. "What-? Oh, uh fruit.. fruit..." She said. She didn't exactly seem all the way focused, her gaze and voice distant "-....fruit......cut... fr....fruit...." She continued to mumble, staring around the ground with a blank stare. She didn't seem to even know what that was at the moment.

Osprey sighed, "I don't know... Too many." He said, nuzzling her. "I don't know if Liviel would have the patience to rasie a hatchling.. and Otoko is a bit... insane... I dunno... so... we have my parents as an option. Or maybe Steampunk.. Or.. I mean we can try Liviel if she's up for the challenge. She obviously knows more than us. Would you want to send Snuggles or Nuzzle?"

Mercy giggled softly before nipping her again, "No yawning! We just woke up!" She protested. She nuzzled her fur and threw her arms around her neck. She then perked, "How 'bout I hunt! Then I can bring something back for both of us!" She offered.

(I've found it!)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
1 2 ... 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 ... 6370 6371