Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 ... 6370 6371
Lars shook his head before stopping short. "What is wrong with this family?" He ended up asking before laying his head on his paws.
Lars shook his head before stopping short. "What is wrong with this family?" He ended up asking before laying his head on his paws.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
"I tried to find out why myself" Vernin sighed. "I don't even remember why we split up. Libra fell in love with Ares, Ronan went missing a couple times, Lithos hates life, and Steampunk sold her soul to the Shadowbinder and got killed by that jerkish Nishant! Me, I'm trying so hard to keep everyone together but no matter what, we fall apart again" Ice from Vernin's talons slowly spread around him.
"I tried to find out why myself" Vernin sighed. "I don't even remember why we split up. Libra fell in love with Ares, Ronan went missing a couple times, Lithos hates life, and Steampunk sold her soul to the Shadowbinder and got killed by that jerkish Nishant! Me, I'm trying so hard to keep everyone together but no matter what, we fall apart again" Ice from Vernin's talons slowly spread around him.
(My mediocre wall of text)
(My mediocre wall of text)
(*climbs and eats* I claimed it!)

Lars slowly nodded, his tail flicking, "Nishant didn't like me very much. Well- He just thought I was rude and whiny, which..." he coughed, "Well.." he broke off and stuck his long snout underneath his crossed paws. "Why does Lithos 'hate life'? As you so put it?" He asked, his glazed eyes flashing.
(*climbs and eats* I claimed it!)

Lars slowly nodded, his tail flicking, "Nishant didn't like me very much. Well- He just thought I was rude and whiny, which..." he coughed, "Well.." he broke off and stuck his long snout underneath his crossed paws. "Why does Lithos 'hate life'? As you so put it?" He asked, his glazed eyes flashing.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Heck yeah! XD)
(Heck yeah! XD)
(XD)
(XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"Well, he doesn't necessarily hate life...I hope not. It's just that…he uh…he told me that caring makes him weak. He even told me I'm wasting my time trying to keep the family together"
"Well, he doesn't necessarily hate life...I hope not. It's just that…he uh…he told me that caring makes him weak. He even told me I'm wasting my time trying to keep the family together"
(Snivy if Alaeric and Legia go up against Ember in a Coli Match she will DESTROY THEM She's Level 15 not to mention Alaeric is at a disadvantage and she has great speed. But it would be a great opportunity to work on teamwork and learn how to fight better but Alaeric and Legia must lose.)
(Snivy if Alaeric and Legia go up against Ember in a Coli Match she will DESTROY THEM She's Level 15 not to mention Alaeric is at a disadvantage and she has great speed. But it would be a great opportunity to work on teamwork and learn how to fight better but Alaeric and Legia must lose.)
ZPHN6ju.png
(I made Vernin lvl 15 :3)
(I made Vernin lvl 15 :3)
(Im working on making all my female dergs at least lv 10 and all my males at least level 15... but I'm lazy...)

Lars nodded slowly, "Huh." He said simply, his wings flicking.
(Im working on making all my female dergs at least lv 10 and all my males at least level 15... but I'm lazy...)

Lars nodded slowly, "Huh." He said simply, his wings flicking.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 ... 6370 6371