Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6348 6349
Liviel looked around at all the students, when she recognised Spark. She walked through the throngs of people to stop the Imperial female.
Liviel looked around at all the students, when she recognised Spark. She walked through the throngs of people to stop the Imperial female.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Spark looked at her and smiles "hello my friend it's good to see you once again" spark moves her goggles out of the way so she can see beter
Spark looked at her and smiles "hello my friend it's good to see you once again" spark moves her goggles out of the way so she can see beter
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Empathy glanced around at the other dragons. The countless numbers of students were already making her nervous and irritated.
She looked around, trying to find a room she could hide in. Did the students have their own individual rooms? She certainly hoped so.
Aargh, why did I agree to come here? She scolded herself. I could be home alone in a nice warm nest right now, but no. I just HAD to come to some stupid school...
Empathy glanced around at the other dragons. The countless numbers of students were already making her nervous and irritated.
She looked around, trying to find a room she could hide in. Did the students have their own individual rooms? She certainly hoped so.
Aargh, why did I agree to come here? She scolded herself. I could be home alone in a nice warm nest right now, but no. I just HAD to come to some stupid school...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dust and Jennos both chose rooms to settle into. (temporary writeout.)
Dust and Jennos both chose rooms to settle into. (temporary writeout.)
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Liviel, before Spark was about to say something else, flung her wings around her old friend. "I've missed you."
Liviel, before Spark was about to say something else, flung her wings around her old friend. "I've missed you."
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Spark chuckles and hugs her back "I'm sorry I have been gone for so long I have had to help my clan as well as train my self once I need aboute this place I divided to check,it out for my clan and to train more"
Spark chuckles and hugs her back "I'm sorry I have been gone for so long I have had to help my clan as well as train my self once I need aboute this place I divided to check,it out for my clan and to train more"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel slowly released her friend. "Well, you've come to the right place!" Liviel beamed, still a rare sight to see coming from her. "You can choose from the dorms here. If you want to, of course."
Liviel slowly released her friend. "Well, you've come to the right place!" Liviel beamed, still a rare sight to see coming from her. "You can choose from the dorms here. If you want to, of course."
Spark nods "of course were else would I stay my friend also if u need anything don't be afraid to,ask like always I will help you be sure to tell the other students that I will help them as well" she smiles and gose over to a den "I'm going to place my things away know if u wish to help you can"
Spark nods "of course were else would I stay my friend also if u need anything don't be afraid to,ask like always I will help you be sure to tell the other students that I will help them as well" she smiles and gose over to a den "I'm going to place my things away know if u wish to help you can"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Of course I want to help you!" She, with ease, pushed through the students, gently nudging them to encourage them to move.
"Of course I want to help you!" She, with ease, pushed through the students, gently nudging them to encourage them to move.
Spark fallows her old friend till they reatch a well sucluded Deen for her she walks in and begains to set her stuff down "how have you been my friend?"
Spark fallows her old friend till they reatch a well sucluded Deen for her she walks in and begains to set her stuff down "how have you been my friend?"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6348 6349