Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sailors & Sirens {Open & Inviting}
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 191 192
Terrin - Southside beach

Terrin stirred, beginning to wake up. He began to notice his surroundings slowly- first that he was on his back in the water, second that he was surrounded by rocks, and third, that... wait, he smelled someone else..! He tried to jolt upright to defend himself, but the sudden movement made his head spin and the feeling of sand in his gills returned to him. He fell back down into the water in a coughing fit, gasping. He managed to submerge his neck and head underwater, providing relief to his irritated gills, but he still had to worry about whoever was nearby. He sat up more slowly and squinted at the figure on the rocks.
Terrin - Southside beach

Terrin stirred, beginning to wake up. He began to notice his surroundings slowly- first that he was on his back in the water, second that he was surrounded by rocks, and third, that... wait, he smelled someone else..! He tried to jolt upright to defend himself, but the sudden movement made his head spin and the feeling of sand in his gills returned to him. He fell back down into the water in a coughing fit, gasping. He managed to submerge his neck and head underwater, providing relief to his irritated gills, but he still had to worry about whoever was nearby. He sat up more slowly and squinted at the figure on the rocks.
He/him please!
Im always willing to make new friends QQ
Corvus-beach/small cave
Corvus snapped to attention as he heard...something faintly make its way through the barrier of his wind. He turned to witness three more of the hum..no...creatures swiftly approaching both himself and the woman currently beside him.
"Damn it! Again!?" the pirate cursed. He wasn't going to be any good in a fight once he released his control of the wind, and the most he could use it for in combat would be knocking the creatures over. Maybe he could use the woman as a distraction...No! That was no way to repay a debt. He couldn't realistically flee, and it would be difficult to walk let alone fight once his wall was released. No matter how Corvus looked at it there was only one option.
Slowly the pirate rose. Once he was on his feet he put his shirt back on and felt his influence on the weather instantly give way. At once his head felt like a spike had been driven through it and the pain alone was enough to make him stagger. Slowly the pirate whispered into the wind.
"Do what you wish with them, but leave the woman." with that Corvus's world went dark. He could hear the voices even more clearly than usual, and though he could no longer see he felt his body begin to move independently. He had already relied on the voices more than he wanted, but this would at least give him the physical strength to win one more time.
Corvus-beach/small cave
Corvus snapped to attention as he heard...something faintly make its way through the barrier of his wind. He turned to witness three more of the hum..no...creatures swiftly approaching both himself and the woman currently beside him.
"Damn it! Again!?" the pirate cursed. He wasn't going to be any good in a fight once he released his control of the wind, and the most he could use it for in combat would be knocking the creatures over. Maybe he could use the woman as a distraction...No! That was no way to repay a debt. He couldn't realistically flee, and it would be difficult to walk let alone fight once his wall was released. No matter how Corvus looked at it there was only one option.
Slowly the pirate rose. Once he was on his feet he put his shirt back on and felt his influence on the weather instantly give way. At once his head felt like a spike had been driven through it and the pain alone was enough to make him stagger. Slowly the pirate whispered into the wind.
"Do what you wish with them, but leave the woman." with that Corvus's world went dark. He could hear the voices even more clearly than usual, and though he could no longer see he felt his body begin to move independently. He had already relied on the voices more than he wanted, but this would at least give him the physical strength to win one more time.
Baelinn // Cave System

It felt like the air was being sucked from my lungs. Had I gone in the water? I couldn't tell. All I could feel was a cold, hot pain emanating from my spots and spreading. I couldn't feel anything through it.

The light just kept getting brighter! I didn't think it even possible.

In hindsight I figured that a storm could only be of such magnitude and when it topped off, my body collapsed. I remember a sensation of being slammed into the rock but I never remembered having left my comfortable seaweed bed.

I would then wake in the morning with a deadly headache, and fading vision. As if this hadn't become difficult enough.
Baelinn // Cave System

It felt like the air was being sucked from my lungs. Had I gone in the water? I couldn't tell. All I could feel was a cold, hot pain emanating from my spots and spreading. I couldn't feel anything through it.

The light just kept getting brighter! I didn't think it even possible.

In hindsight I figured that a storm could only be of such magnitude and when it topped off, my body collapsed. I remember a sensation of being slammed into the rock but I never remembered having left my comfortable seaweed bed.

I would then wake in the morning with a deadly headache, and fading vision. As if this hadn't become difficult enough.
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
Kai - Southside beach

Kai awoke from his drowsy state at the sound of the merman splashing below him. "Hey, hey, relax! I'm not here to hurt you... You were beached, so I brought you here." He waited awhile and watched the mer beneath him. It was almost dawn now, not that you could tell beneath all the stormclouds.
Kai - Southside beach

Kai awoke from his drowsy state at the sound of the merman splashing below him. "Hey, hey, relax! I'm not here to hurt you... You were beached, so I brought you here." He waited awhile and watched the mer beneath him. It was almost dawn now, not that you could tell beneath all the stormclouds.
Plague_Banner.png
Keto Main Cove
Keto watched as the loght got brighter and brighter. Then suddenly, it vanished, and it looked like Baelinn was unconcious. She rushed to once again check the girl's vitals. Once she was sure she was fine, Keto listened as the storm began to die. It should be gone by about an hour after dawn. She settled down in the water and drofted of to a restless sleep.
Keto Main Cove
Keto watched as the loght got brighter and brighter. Then suddenly, it vanished, and it looked like Baelinn was unconcious. She rushed to once again check the girl's vitals. Once she was sure she was fine, Keto listened as the storm began to die. It should be gone by about an hour after dawn. She settled down in the water and drofted of to a restless sleep.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Nzuri-beach/small cave

Nzuri hissed as the creatures came at them, jumping in front of the human and grabbing one of the cannibal's legs, she bit down, leaving a searing black bite mark and a creature howling in pain. She smacked on to the side with her tail, but it was soon stabbed near the fin by the only other one left. Nzuri cried out in pain as her tail bled and held her hands over the wound, hoping the cannibal would get distracted by something else.
Nzuri-beach/small cave

Nzuri hissed as the creatures came at them, jumping in front of the human and grabbing one of the cannibal's legs, she bit down, leaving a searing black bite mark and a creature howling in pain. She smacked on to the side with her tail, but it was soon stabbed near the fin by the only other one left. Nzuri cried out in pain as her tail bled and held her hands over the wound, hoping the cannibal would get distracted by something else.
Corvus-beach/small cave
The voices shouted in surprise at the woman's assistance, startling the now blind Corvus. He felt himself leap atop one of the creatures, immediately followed by the sound tearing flesh and the sensation of blood passing over his hands.
Corvus ignored the feeling of distaste and did his best to maintain his focus, keeping the voices, anchored to him. As the voices used his arms to tear the creature apart though, he heard the woman cry out.
Instinctively he turned his head to look, and in compromise with his instinctual desire, the voices returned vision to one eye.
Corvus saw the woman, all but beached, and the creature, stabbing its bone implement into her tail.
At once vision returned to the other eye and in the next moment he was on top of the thing. The voices were silent at first, but as they roared in approval the pirate felt a strength that was not his own flow through him. In the next moment, his fist impacted the creatures head, breaking straight through its mask; and with the support of the voices he proceeded to cave the disgusting thing's face in. It only took a few moments for it to be in a similar condition to the other corpses.
Corvus-beach/small cave
The voices shouted in surprise at the woman's assistance, startling the now blind Corvus. He felt himself leap atop one of the creatures, immediately followed by the sound tearing flesh and the sensation of blood passing over his hands.
Corvus ignored the feeling of distaste and did his best to maintain his focus, keeping the voices, anchored to him. As the voices used his arms to tear the creature apart though, he heard the woman cry out.
Instinctively he turned his head to look, and in compromise with his instinctual desire, the voices returned vision to one eye.
Corvus saw the woman, all but beached, and the creature, stabbing its bone implement into her tail.
At once vision returned to the other eye and in the next moment he was on top of the thing. The voices were silent at first, but as they roared in approval the pirate felt a strength that was not his own flow through him. In the next moment, his fist impacted the creatures head, breaking straight through its mask; and with the support of the voices he proceeded to cave the disgusting thing's face in. It only took a few moments for it to be in a similar condition to the other corpses.
Corvus-beach/small cave
Once their bloodlust had been satisfied the voices' strength left Corvus and all of the vertigo he had trying to avoid hit him without any mercy. "Apologies." The pirate muttered as he stumbled over to the woman and, with no shortage of difficulty, dragged her back to the water's edge. Complete in that labor, Corvus allowed himself to collapse back into his previous sitting position; thoroughly exhausted.
Corvus-beach/small cave
Once their bloodlust had been satisfied the voices' strength left Corvus and all of the vertigo he had trying to avoid hit him without any mercy. "Apologies." The pirate muttered as he stumbled over to the woman and, with no shortage of difficulty, dragged her back to the water's edge. Complete in that labor, Corvus allowed himself to collapse back into his previous sitting position; thoroughly exhausted.
Terrin - Southside Beach

Terrin mildly relaxed, though was still on edge. "You..." He started to speak before falling into a coughing fit. When he spoke again his voice was just a croak. "You helped... me..?" He tilted his head at whoever it was, finally getting a clear look at them- though, now he noticed they were likely a him. He had never actually seen a human boy before, and he was a bit awestruck. "Why... why did you help me..?" He coughed, confused. Weren't humans generally scared of mermen?
Terrin - Southside Beach

Terrin mildly relaxed, though was still on edge. "You..." He started to speak before falling into a coughing fit. When he spoke again his voice was just a croak. "You helped... me..?" He tilted his head at whoever it was, finally getting a clear look at them- though, now he noticed they were likely a him. He had never actually seen a human boy before, and he was a bit awestruck. "Why... why did you help me..?" He coughed, confused. Weren't humans generally scared of mermen?
He/him please!
Im always willing to make new friends QQ
@Wolfspell

Yup, one. So I just write a comment about what my character is doing?
@Wolfspell

Yup, one. So I just write a comment about what my character is doing?
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 191 192