Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sailors & Sirens {Open & Inviting}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 191 192
(On FR yes this is my first rp. Overall, no, I've done quite a few actually. I'm just not use to a whole lot or groups like this. If I have multiple characters of mine or my better developed characters, ohhh yeah I can go on for days. Just not the best at being descriptive. ^^;;;)
(On FR yes this is my first rp. Overall, no, I've done quite a few actually. I'm just not use to a whole lot or groups like this. If I have multiple characters of mine or my better developed characters, ohhh yeah I can go on for days. Just not the best at being descriptive. ^^;;;)
Beans.
@Wolfspell YES
I am actually a mermaid performer and lover, so I'd love to join! Are you still open?
@Wolfspell YES
I am actually a mermaid performer and lover, so I'd love to join! Are you still open?
((Updated her appearance.))
Keto looked out from her cave to see the mermaids feasting. "How barbaric!" She had always hated the way mermaids and other sirens acted: like beasts. Even the inferior human creatures were more civilized! All they thought about was ripping and tearing; they never imagined there could be higher forms of cruelty, a way to make a feast out of one human. As a limb drifted by her, she decided not to waste it. She gobbled it down, licking her lips. This sailor was younger, his flesh softer and sweeter. She grabbed his arm as it floated past to finish her snack.

Swimming deeper into the cave, she followed an underground current that ran parallel to the shore. She popped up by the spot wher a mermaid was jumping up with a squid in her mouth. "Well, I mean, I guess she's trying to deceive her?" She hoped the girl was smarter than that, for the mermaid would soon grow tired of this and swim away, and then she could have some fun manipulating the creature.
((Updated her appearance.))
Keto looked out from her cave to see the mermaids feasting. "How barbaric!" She had always hated the way mermaids and other sirens acted: like beasts. Even the inferior human creatures were more civilized! All they thought about was ripping and tearing; they never imagined there could be higher forms of cruelty, a way to make a feast out of one human. As a limb drifted by her, she decided not to waste it. She gobbled it down, licking her lips. This sailor was younger, his flesh softer and sweeter. She grabbed his arm as it floated past to finish her snack.

Swimming deeper into the cave, she followed an underground current that ran parallel to the shore. She popped up by the spot wher a mermaid was jumping up with a squid in her mouth. "Well, I mean, I guess she's trying to deceive her?" She hoped the girl was smarter than that, for the mermaid would soon grow tired of this and swim away, and then she could have some fun manipulating the creature.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Wisea

Yep! I will be able to talk better later wen I'm on PC again. Type up a character and join us. Welcome!
@Wisea

Yep! I will be able to talk better later wen I'm on PC again. Type up a character and join us. Welcome!
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
At the sight of the mermaid shadow, this small siren 'puffed' out her fins, trying to seem larger than she really was, then she looked up. The light hurt her eyes, though this caught her attention now- did that mermaid just beach herself? At this point she had lost her train of thought, from wanting to get out to.. What exactly was this mermaid doing? With a flick of her tail, she propelled herself closer to the surface, trying to see what was happening. After hesitating for a minute, she slowly poked her head out of the water, just enough so she could see what was happening.

Her pupils contracted, much like a cat's eyes. One eye was a dull orange, the other a vibrant pink. The fins she had in place of ears flicked back, as she was trying to keep from being noticed the best she could. As much as she disliked others, she still found herself observing them whenever she had the opportunity. "Both of them could probably get me faster than I could react.." Though, really it was more interesting than watching fish around the reefs. She ducked back under, looking for a spot where she could watch longer without having to worry about being see.

((It looks longer in the typing box. ;;)) ((Also: Since Kuarsa has stripes, figured I'd play around with her having heterochromia eyes, like one stripe going over one eye causes a different color.. ))
At the sight of the mermaid shadow, this small siren 'puffed' out her fins, trying to seem larger than she really was, then she looked up. The light hurt her eyes, though this caught her attention now- did that mermaid just beach herself? At this point she had lost her train of thought, from wanting to get out to.. What exactly was this mermaid doing? With a flick of her tail, she propelled herself closer to the surface, trying to see what was happening. After hesitating for a minute, she slowly poked her head out of the water, just enough so she could see what was happening.

Her pupils contracted, much like a cat's eyes. One eye was a dull orange, the other a vibrant pink. The fins she had in place of ears flicked back, as she was trying to keep from being noticed the best she could. As much as she disliked others, she still found herself observing them whenever she had the opportunity. "Both of them could probably get me faster than I could react.." Though, really it was more interesting than watching fish around the reefs. She ducked back under, looking for a spot where she could watch longer without having to worry about being see.

((It looks longer in the typing box. ;;)) ((Also: Since Kuarsa has stripes, figured I'd play around with her having heterochromia eyes, like one stripe going over one eye causes a different color.. ))
Beans.
[b]Name:[/b] Deima Cassili [b][b]Species:[/b] Abyssal Siren Gender: [/b] Neutrois, she/her pronouns. [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] +Eating fish, people, or seaweed. +Singing +Not much else. -People -Other merfolk -Pretty much everything. [b]Appearance:[/b][img]https://img02.deviantart.net/a9c4/i/2017/244/9/9/image_by_emberscarlet-dbm2bqe.jpg[/img] [b]Extra:[/b] [b]Deima prefers to live alone, miles off the island area in the depths. She emerges to sing and drown sailors. She is very sensitive, and hates it when others try to ask her questions.[/b]
Name: Deima Cassili
Species: Abyssal Siren
Likes/Dislikes:
+Eating fish, people, or seaweed.
+Singing
+Not much else.
-People
-Other merfolk
-Pretty much everything.
Appearance:image_by_emberscarlet-dbm2bqe.jpg
Extra: Deima prefers to live alone, miles off the island area in the depths. She emerges to sing and drown sailors. She is very sensitive, and hates it when others try to ask her questions.
Ummmmm can I too join the Gay Mermaid island Party?
Dead*ss I love mermaids and the ocean and I kinda wanted to hop in as a sailor? If that's chill
I'll be subscribed to the rp so just lemme know, aight?
Ummmmm can I too join the Gay Mermaid island Party?
Dead*ss I love mermaids and the ocean and I kinda wanted to hop in as a sailor? If that's chill
I'll be subscribed to the rp so just lemme know, aight?
Saber pushed herself up on her hands, getting a better look at the land dweller that was obviously wary of her, fins where normal human ears was flared a bit as she listened to the creature spoke in a different tongue from hers. She took a moment to register the words and her tone then Saber would leaned her head backward and swallowed the squid whole before she'd emit a heartily laugh, her tone rich, deep and somewhat enchanted. Mermaids don't have singing ability to lure humans in like Sirens do, but that doesn't mean that they don't have a beautiful voice.

"Aren't you a stubborn one? Ready to starve to death than to seek for help..." She remarked in her own tongue, before realized that the land dweller probably wouldn't understand her, but the hint of amusement in her voice could be easily detected. Saber flopped backward, into the deeper level of the water, she'd swam around the reefs, her movements could be described as playful as she'd flicked her tail now and then, sending water everywhere. Then she'd rose again, her upper half out of the water as her black eyes stared right into the sailor's more colorful ones "Why don't we find out then?" She grinned, using the land dweller's language so she could understand her better "Entertain me, land dweller. I'm bored." She feigned a pout.

((Welcome aboard @Wisea ^^ And @SnakeMother if you do decide to join the Gay Mermaid party, Saber'd welcome you with open arms xD But yes, feel free to jump in as either a sailor or mermaid to your prefer ^^))
Saber pushed herself up on her hands, getting a better look at the land dweller that was obviously wary of her, fins where normal human ears was flared a bit as she listened to the creature spoke in a different tongue from hers. She took a moment to register the words and her tone then Saber would leaned her head backward and swallowed the squid whole before she'd emit a heartily laugh, her tone rich, deep and somewhat enchanted. Mermaids don't have singing ability to lure humans in like Sirens do, but that doesn't mean that they don't have a beautiful voice.

"Aren't you a stubborn one? Ready to starve to death than to seek for help..." She remarked in her own tongue, before realized that the land dweller probably wouldn't understand her, but the hint of amusement in her voice could be easily detected. Saber flopped backward, into the deeper level of the water, she'd swam around the reefs, her movements could be described as playful as she'd flicked her tail now and then, sending water everywhere. Then she'd rose again, her upper half out of the water as her black eyes stared right into the sailor's more colorful ones "Why don't we find out then?" She grinned, using the land dweller's language so she could understand her better "Entertain me, land dweller. I'm bored." She feigned a pout.

((Welcome aboard @Wisea ^^ And @SnakeMother if you do decide to join the Gay Mermaid party, Saber'd welcome you with open arms xD But yes, feel free to jump in as either a sailor or mermaid to your prefer ^^))
(I'm subbed btw. :) Should I post or do I need to wait?)
(I'm subbed btw. :) Should I post or do I need to wait?)
((I think that we should wait till Wolfspell gives you the okay ^^ Then you can post))
((I think that we should wait till Wolfspell gives you the okay ^^ Then you can post))
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 191 192