Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | F.C. Reboot
1 2 3 4
@Foxbrush
(Don't worry about it! I'm starting back in school in a bit, so it's getting hectic for me too.)

Vera Piui Hato

Vera glanced around her, cautious of the situation she got herself into. One wrong move and this kid could very well kill her. She calmly lowered Quinn back on their feet. She gave them a small shove.

With her plastic hand still on the handlebar, she removed her helmet with her real hand. It was a gamble, a seriously stupid and risky gamble, but maybe voluntarily relinquishing her power over this situation could benefit her. Quinn's powers seemed to have a defencive response. Remove the threat, and the defence will fall. Besides, this kid wasn't a killer. At least not one that liked harming others.

She glared at Quinn dead in the eyes. Her brown eyes were much colder and percing than one would expect. Vera leaned closer as much as she could, stopping just short of several needles.

"Who are they?" Vera growled.

James "Jamie" Marianum

"This is bad. Very, very bad!" Jamie panicked as Quinn's water-cuff morphed into a thousand needles. He knew little about other Floriums, but he knew his powers were on a hair-trigger. If Quinn was anything like him, the woman could be in danger.

Jamie tried to crawl towards the two, expecting it to be futile. To his surprize, the watery chain had more give than moments prior. He used this opportunity to wriggle out of the unfocused cuff. It didn't quite work, as only the end in the ground came out. It was good enough for him.

He retracted his thorns before booking it to the dueling duo.

"Stop it, please! They said they were sorry!" Jamie interjected, but came too late. The woman had already let Quinn go.

"Who are they?" She growled. Jamie didn't understand. He didn't hear anything from where he was chained. He felt like he just missed something important.

"They?" Jamie interrupted, looking at Quinn. He was utterly confused. The biker lady already knew Quinn's name.

"This little weasel was used, just like us. We're bait for something," She spat, glancing at Jamie. She snapped her eyes back at Quinn. "Now, I'm not going to ask again. Who are 'they'?!"

Jamie looked relieved. His faith was restored. He knew, he just knew, Quinn was good! Jamie felt ashamed he doubted Quinn, even subconsciously.

"Let's all calm down," Jamie suggested gently, "We can talk this out like reasonable..." Jamie trailed off as he noticed something steadily approaching.

"Uhhh.. Guys? What's that?" He asked, pointing at the growing dust cloud. He could faintly see a white van through the cloud.

Edit: Yay! We finally reach page 2! :D
@Foxbrush
(Don't worry about it! I'm starting back in school in a bit, so it's getting hectic for me too.)

Vera Piui Hato

Vera glanced around her, cautious of the situation she got herself into. One wrong move and this kid could very well kill her. She calmly lowered Quinn back on their feet. She gave them a small shove.

With her plastic hand still on the handlebar, she removed her helmet with her real hand. It was a gamble, a seriously stupid and risky gamble, but maybe voluntarily relinquishing her power over this situation could benefit her. Quinn's powers seemed to have a defencive response. Remove the threat, and the defence will fall. Besides, this kid wasn't a killer. At least not one that liked harming others.

She glared at Quinn dead in the eyes. Her brown eyes were much colder and percing than one would expect. Vera leaned closer as much as she could, stopping just short of several needles.

"Who are they?" Vera growled.

James "Jamie" Marianum

"This is bad. Very, very bad!" Jamie panicked as Quinn's water-cuff morphed into a thousand needles. He knew little about other Floriums, but he knew his powers were on a hair-trigger. If Quinn was anything like him, the woman could be in danger.

Jamie tried to crawl towards the two, expecting it to be futile. To his surprize, the watery chain had more give than moments prior. He used this opportunity to wriggle out of the unfocused cuff. It didn't quite work, as only the end in the ground came out. It was good enough for him.

He retracted his thorns before booking it to the dueling duo.

"Stop it, please! They said they were sorry!" Jamie interjected, but came too late. The woman had already let Quinn go.

"Who are they?" She growled. Jamie didn't understand. He didn't hear anything from where he was chained. He felt like he just missed something important.

"They?" Jamie interrupted, looking at Quinn. He was utterly confused. The biker lady already knew Quinn's name.

"This little weasel was used, just like us. We're bait for something," She spat, glancing at Jamie. She snapped her eyes back at Quinn. "Now, I'm not going to ask again. Who are 'they'?!"

Jamie looked relieved. His faith was restored. He knew, he just knew, Quinn was good! Jamie felt ashamed he doubted Quinn, even subconsciously.

"Let's all calm down," Jamie suggested gently, "We can talk this out like reasonable..." Jamie trailed off as he noticed something steadily approaching.

"Uhhh.. Guys? What's that?" He asked, pointing at the growing dust cloud. He could faintly see a white van through the cloud.

Edit: Yay! We finally reach page 2! :D
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
@CosmicSymbols
( * w * ) here we come page 10! Lol

Val listened to the conversation through the listening devices hidden in Quinn's leather collar. Silently sucking his teeth, he peers through his binoculars once more at the overly sharp lady. Turning away once he confirmed the target, he looked to Ann.

"Shall I get rid of her?" Already he had the snipers getting ready to take the shot, but Ann shook her head as she placed her listening device down. Frowning slightly, he signals for the snipers to cancel the shot.

Tapping a perfectly painted finger nail on her dusky blue lips, Ann peered in the direction the women was. It should have been to far for her to see anyone, yet it almost appeared like she could see them all in her malicious eyes. She had plans for that women. One so fiesty can be quite useful if manipulated properly.

Seeing a dust cloud growing larger in the distance, Ann snapped her fingers to her male counter part. "It seems Castro Corp has finally decided to join our show. Let's get going dear brother. I don't want the off chance of them realizing we are here. Is the tracking device in order on Quinn?"

Val started issuing orders as soon as Ann stated her desire to leave. Glancing down at his phone and seeing a small blinking green dot, he nodded his head once to her. "All is in order. Also our rides are here, shall we?"

Stepping down from her throne regally, Ann took her brothers hand and walked towards the off road jeep waiting for them. A driver scrambled over to open the door for them that they used to smoothly slide in.

Quinn paled when the women began to question them about the twins. They knew they couldn't speak about twins to them. If either twin gets a hold of these two..... Quinn didn't even want to think about it.

Instead they lied to the lady. "I-I... don't k-kn-know why your t-talking about...... Please j-just drop i-it." Even discussing about the twins felt unsafe, like death was looming over them.

Looking up at the women fearfully, Quinn went deathly still as they noticed a red dot on the women's shirt. Right above her heart, but as soon as it was there, it was gone in an eye blink. Whimpering, they backed up slowly, looking around but spotting no one.

"We nee d to leave...." They whispered in a fear drenched voice, but the sight of the dust cloud made them stop. Staring curiously, but mixed with loads of caution. They wondered who would be driving out here.
@CosmicSymbols
( * w * ) here we come page 10! Lol

Val listened to the conversation through the listening devices hidden in Quinn's leather collar. Silently sucking his teeth, he peers through his binoculars once more at the overly sharp lady. Turning away once he confirmed the target, he looked to Ann.

"Shall I get rid of her?" Already he had the snipers getting ready to take the shot, but Ann shook her head as she placed her listening device down. Frowning slightly, he signals for the snipers to cancel the shot.

Tapping a perfectly painted finger nail on her dusky blue lips, Ann peered in the direction the women was. It should have been to far for her to see anyone, yet it almost appeared like she could see them all in her malicious eyes. She had plans for that women. One so fiesty can be quite useful if manipulated properly.

Seeing a dust cloud growing larger in the distance, Ann snapped her fingers to her male counter part. "It seems Castro Corp has finally decided to join our show. Let's get going dear brother. I don't want the off chance of them realizing we are here. Is the tracking device in order on Quinn?"

Val started issuing orders as soon as Ann stated her desire to leave. Glancing down at his phone and seeing a small blinking green dot, he nodded his head once to her. "All is in order. Also our rides are here, shall we?"

Stepping down from her throne regally, Ann took her brothers hand and walked towards the off road jeep waiting for them. A driver scrambled over to open the door for them that they used to smoothly slide in.

Quinn paled when the women began to question them about the twins. They knew they couldn't speak about twins to them. If either twin gets a hold of these two..... Quinn didn't even want to think about it.

Instead they lied to the lady. "I-I... don't k-kn-know why your t-talking about...... Please j-just drop i-it." Even discussing about the twins felt unsafe, like death was looming over them.

Looking up at the women fearfully, Quinn went deathly still as they noticed a red dot on the women's shirt. Right above her heart, but as soon as it was there, it was gone in an eye blink. Whimpering, they backed up slowly, looking around but spotting no one.

"We nee d to leave...." They whispered in a fear drenched voice, but the sight of the dust cloud made them stop. Staring curiously, but mixed with loads of caution. They wondered who would be driving out here.
@Foxbrush

Vera Piui Hato

Vera's left eye twitched.

"Oh he did not just f#cking try to blow me off," She thought as her blood boiled.

"Yes you do, jacka$$! You're the one who brought them up!" She roared. Vera thought about grabbing them again, but the thousands of water spikes convinced her otherwise. She heard worried murmuring behind her, yet she ignored it. "You're going to get rid of these things, tell me what I want to know, and never bother me again! Do I make myself clear?" She commanded, projecting a sense of steadfast authority. The murmuring got louder, and still she payed it no mind.

Her brow furrowed as she thought of a cruel possibility.

"...Do 'they' work for Castro Corp?" She demanded with her teeth bared.

"Will you shut up and listen to me!" The boy from behind shouted. He burst between the two, palms outstretched. "We have company, and they don't look nearly as friendly as you," He warned, glancing at Vera.

She snapped her head towards the sound of tires on gravel. Vera sneered at the people pooling out of the van.

"Screw this," She muttered. With a swift motion, she put on her helmet, closed the visor, pressed her body to the bike, and sped away. Vera felt sharp pains all over. A few of the needles managed to slice her sides pretty good. One grazed her neck enough to draw blood. She zipped around the armed personnel, barely missing one of them. She was almost passed the van when she heard a gunshot. Vera lost control of, the recently unicycled, bike and was flung forwards.

As soon as her head hit the ground, everything went black.

James "Jamie" Marianum

Jamie was still in shock when he saw the man fire his gun at the young woman. He was frozen to the spot when she didn't get up. He was mortified when two large men grabbed her body and tossed her into the back of the van.

"No..." He whimpered. Jamie felt all of his spikes extend as his body went into fight or flight mode.

"STAND DOWN AND GET ON THE GROUND!" One of the guards bellowed, holding a freaky looking gun to the duo. The rest of the guards took the hint and started barking orders too. They surrounded Jamie and Quinn, pointing guns at the two children.

Jamie looked to Quinn, with nothing but pure fear in his eyes. He was beginning to hyperventilate. It felt like he couldn't breathe. He knew if he didn't comply he would be shot at. He didn't think these people would kill him, but he didn't want to take any chances.

With all the control he could muster, Jamie retracted his thorns. He slowly knelt down with his hands behind his head. His arms were grabbed from behind, and he had an opaque, black bag shoved over his head. Jamie panicked and struggled, but his flare of rebellion was crushed by a few blows to his head.

"Q-Quinn?" He called out, disoriented and terrified.

"Quiet!" A feminine voice demanded before Jamie experienced a punch to the gut. He felt himself be dragged for what felt like an eternity. He was hoisted up and tossed against something warm and soft... and wet. The stench of metal filled his nose, and the feeling of human skin brushed his arm. He felt a scream rising in his throat, but he managed to kept it to a low whine. There was another commotion soon after, and Jamie heard a door slam.

"Quinn?" He whispered, hoping they would hear him, "Are you there?" There were sounds of others breathing in the room, but he didn't know who was in there with him.
@Foxbrush

Vera Piui Hato

Vera's left eye twitched.

"Oh he did not just f#cking try to blow me off," She thought as her blood boiled.

"Yes you do, jacka$$! You're the one who brought them up!" She roared. Vera thought about grabbing them again, but the thousands of water spikes convinced her otherwise. She heard worried murmuring behind her, yet she ignored it. "You're going to get rid of these things, tell me what I want to know, and never bother me again! Do I make myself clear?" She commanded, projecting a sense of steadfast authority. The murmuring got louder, and still she payed it no mind.

Her brow furrowed as she thought of a cruel possibility.

"...Do 'they' work for Castro Corp?" She demanded with her teeth bared.

"Will you shut up and listen to me!" The boy from behind shouted. He burst between the two, palms outstretched. "We have company, and they don't look nearly as friendly as you," He warned, glancing at Vera.

She snapped her head towards the sound of tires on gravel. Vera sneered at the people pooling out of the van.

"Screw this," She muttered. With a swift motion, she put on her helmet, closed the visor, pressed her body to the bike, and sped away. Vera felt sharp pains all over. A few of the needles managed to slice her sides pretty good. One grazed her neck enough to draw blood. She zipped around the armed personnel, barely missing one of them. She was almost passed the van when she heard a gunshot. Vera lost control of, the recently unicycled, bike and was flung forwards.

As soon as her head hit the ground, everything went black.

James "Jamie" Marianum

Jamie was still in shock when he saw the man fire his gun at the young woman. He was frozen to the spot when she didn't get up. He was mortified when two large men grabbed her body and tossed her into the back of the van.

"No..." He whimpered. Jamie felt all of his spikes extend as his body went into fight or flight mode.

"STAND DOWN AND GET ON THE GROUND!" One of the guards bellowed, holding a freaky looking gun to the duo. The rest of the guards took the hint and started barking orders too. They surrounded Jamie and Quinn, pointing guns at the two children.

Jamie looked to Quinn, with nothing but pure fear in his eyes. He was beginning to hyperventilate. It felt like he couldn't breathe. He knew if he didn't comply he would be shot at. He didn't think these people would kill him, but he didn't want to take any chances.

With all the control he could muster, Jamie retracted his thorns. He slowly knelt down with his hands behind his head. His arms were grabbed from behind, and he had an opaque, black bag shoved over his head. Jamie panicked and struggled, but his flare of rebellion was crushed by a few blows to his head.

"Q-Quinn?" He called out, disoriented and terrified.

"Quiet!" A feminine voice demanded before Jamie experienced a punch to the gut. He felt himself be dragged for what felt like an eternity. He was hoisted up and tossed against something warm and soft... and wet. The stench of metal filled his nose, and the feeling of human skin brushed his arm. He felt a scream rising in his throat, but he managed to kept it to a low whine. There was another commotion soon after, and Jamie heard a door slam.

"Quinn?" He whispered, hoping they would hear him, "Are you there?" There were sounds of others breathing in the room, but he didn't know who was in there with him.
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
@Foxbrush

~The Friendliest Of Bumps~

(=^u^=)
@Foxbrush

~The Friendliest Of Bumps~

(=^u^=)
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
((lmao, thank you.))

@CosmicSymbols

Quinn quivered as the women roared at him. They didn't understand the women's need to know so much; sometimes knowing too much can be a dangerous thing. Forcing back tears as the women keeps on yelling, they only stiffen slightly at the mention of Castro Corp. They remember -what they thought was the other night- the twins mentioning them, but it was only something they barely heard.

Whatever thoughts Quinn had, were shocked out of their mind as Jamie yelled at the scary women. It seems they finally noticed the dust clouds, Quinn thought silently while glancing between the two.

What they didn't expect was for the women to try to make a run for it. The sight of their water needles drawing blood almost had them fainting. The water seemed to sense their great distress and dropped from the sky, and formed into a medium sized water snake that slithered up Quinn's arm.

They knew it was wrong, but they couldn't say they felt particularly bad when the women went off and smacked her head into the ground. Of course they didn't think she was dead, but they knew she would be in pain when she woke up. Was this what the twins wanted? Quinn peered around with doe eyes, taking in the company brand Castro Corp painted in almost fine print on the vans sides. Hearing flesh smacking onto metal, they quickly looked to see some man handling the scary women roughly.

Frowning and the snake letting out an angry gurgling hiss, Quinn started to slowly back up, but was stopped by angry shouting. Hearing Jamie's scared voice mixed in with the shouting had Quinn sweating. They didn't want to leave the poor boy with these people, but taking Jamie to the twins almost seemed like a worse fate. Yet any choice they had in the manner was taken when they were forced onto their knees like Jamie, but they didn't immediately get a horrifying black bag. Simply because of the fact of their powers acting on their own again.

The water snake -which hadn't moved or made a sound since hissing- raising up and strucks the guard trying to take them down. The guy yelled, and immediately slammed his gun into Quinn's head. Seeing a burst of stars and white hot pain, Quinn toppled forward. They felt someone dragging their body and another voice calling out to them, but their tongue felt thick and fuzzy when tried to move. At the sound of a truck being started and lurching as it moved, Quinn managed to whimper out "Jamie..." before blackening out.
((lmao, thank you.))

@CosmicSymbols

Quinn quivered as the women roared at him. They didn't understand the women's need to know so much; sometimes knowing too much can be a dangerous thing. Forcing back tears as the women keeps on yelling, they only stiffen slightly at the mention of Castro Corp. They remember -what they thought was the other night- the twins mentioning them, but it was only something they barely heard.

Whatever thoughts Quinn had, were shocked out of their mind as Jamie yelled at the scary women. It seems they finally noticed the dust clouds, Quinn thought silently while glancing between the two.

What they didn't expect was for the women to try to make a run for it. The sight of their water needles drawing blood almost had them fainting. The water seemed to sense their great distress and dropped from the sky, and formed into a medium sized water snake that slithered up Quinn's arm.

They knew it was wrong, but they couldn't say they felt particularly bad when the women went off and smacked her head into the ground. Of course they didn't think she was dead, but they knew she would be in pain when she woke up. Was this what the twins wanted? Quinn peered around with doe eyes, taking in the company brand Castro Corp painted in almost fine print on the vans sides. Hearing flesh smacking onto metal, they quickly looked to see some man handling the scary women roughly.

Frowning and the snake letting out an angry gurgling hiss, Quinn started to slowly back up, but was stopped by angry shouting. Hearing Jamie's scared voice mixed in with the shouting had Quinn sweating. They didn't want to leave the poor boy with these people, but taking Jamie to the twins almost seemed like a worse fate. Yet any choice they had in the manner was taken when they were forced onto their knees like Jamie, but they didn't immediately get a horrifying black bag. Simply because of the fact of their powers acting on their own again.

The water snake -which hadn't moved or made a sound since hissing- raising up and strucks the guard trying to take them down. The guy yelled, and immediately slammed his gun into Quinn's head. Seeing a burst of stars and white hot pain, Quinn toppled forward. They felt someone dragging their body and another voice calling out to them, but their tongue felt thick and fuzzy when tried to move. At the sound of a truck being started and lurching as it moved, Quinn managed to whimper out "Jamie..." before blackening out.
@Foxbrush

Do you have any ideas for when they get to Castro Corp? I was thinking being locked in separate cells like before, at least to start with. But after that, I have no idea where to take it. Do you have any ideas?
@Foxbrush

Do you have any ideas for when they get to Castro Corp? I was thinking being locked in separate cells like before, at least to start with. But after that, I have no idea where to take it. Do you have any ideas?
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
@CosmicSymbols

Hmmm~ I was thinking the same on the separate cells for now, and there would be experimenting definitely. My twins have some plans for Castro Corp also. Castro could pit them against each other after documenting them, or try to train them to be supersoldiers
@CosmicSymbols

Hmmm~ I was thinking the same on the separate cells for now, and there would be experimenting definitely. My twins have some plans for Castro Corp also. Castro could pit them against each other after documenting them, or try to train them to be supersoldiers
@Foxbrush

James "Jamie" Marianum

After no response, Jamie grew terrified. It was practically silent in the van. Occasionally, someone would whisper and get radio chatter back. Then it would go back to the dull sounds of wheels crunching gravel. It all seemed too surreal.

It didn't take long for Jamie to lose track of time. He would sporadically jolt awake if the van jostled or a guard spoke. Eventually, the vehicle came to a stop. There was shuffling, some whispering, and other various noises Jamie couldn't place.

He barely had time to brace himself before he was lifted from the van. He wasn't spoke to, but barked orders at. He could hear his footsteps go from solid to echoey. It reminded him of when his mother took him to the mall. However, this was a drastically less friendly atmosphere.

Jamie was half-dragged through what felt like a long hallway before he had his hood removed. He found himself in a stark white room. It was so clean he could see the dirt he tracked in. They forced him down onto a table in the middle of the room. He couldn't take it any more; he began to struggle for his life.

Screaming as loud as he could, Jamie tried to fling himself towards the door. Unfortunately, he was swiftly pinned to the table. His thorns just started to breach the skin when something was jabbed into his arm. The thorns fully extended causing his aggressors to back away. Jamie slammed himself off of the table. Just as he raised his arm to crawl away, his vision turned blurry. He felt limp, numb, and dizzy. Before he could form a coherent thought, everything went black.

Vera Piui Hato

Vera's eyes flickered open. Groggily, she lurched herself to a sitting position. She immediately groaned at her aches and pains. She lifted her shirt and saw a deep bruise on her side. Slowly shifting her legs over the side of the cot, she reluctantly stood on her feet.

"What happened?" She grumbled to herself. She had a headache worse than the one when she drank her parents' entire liquor cabinet. To be fair, it was only two bottles of wine. But like before, it took Vera's memories a few moments to get back to her.

"Those ba$t@rds! I'll kill 'em! I'll..." Her train of thought was lost when she swung her left arm. What should have been a heavy thrash was a gentle movement. Vera glanced at her stump, "And of COURSE they take my arm!"

She was busy stewing in her own misery when she heard footsteps outside her door. Vera carefully crept behind it, peering out a thin slot. Most likely for food. A boy was being dragged passed and thrown in the cell across from her. Even after their brief encounter, she recognised the purple locks.

"That's the positive brat!" She thought. Anger was welling up inside her, but she could do nothing if those clowns knew she was awake. She waited until she heard them leave to speak up.

"Hey? Anyone else awake?" She whispered, testing the waters. When there was no response, she yelled, "Yo! Anyone else here?!"

(Sorry for any mistakes, I'm in a bit of a rush. School just started for me and it's already hectic.)
@Foxbrush

James "Jamie" Marianum

After no response, Jamie grew terrified. It was practically silent in the van. Occasionally, someone would whisper and get radio chatter back. Then it would go back to the dull sounds of wheels crunching gravel. It all seemed too surreal.

It didn't take long for Jamie to lose track of time. He would sporadically jolt awake if the van jostled or a guard spoke. Eventually, the vehicle came to a stop. There was shuffling, some whispering, and other various noises Jamie couldn't place.

He barely had time to brace himself before he was lifted from the van. He wasn't spoke to, but barked orders at. He could hear his footsteps go from solid to echoey. It reminded him of when his mother took him to the mall. However, this was a drastically less friendly atmosphere.

Jamie was half-dragged through what felt like a long hallway before he had his hood removed. He found himself in a stark white room. It was so clean he could see the dirt he tracked in. They forced him down onto a table in the middle of the room. He couldn't take it any more; he began to struggle for his life.

Screaming as loud as he could, Jamie tried to fling himself towards the door. Unfortunately, he was swiftly pinned to the table. His thorns just started to breach the skin when something was jabbed into his arm. The thorns fully extended causing his aggressors to back away. Jamie slammed himself off of the table. Just as he raised his arm to crawl away, his vision turned blurry. He felt limp, numb, and dizzy. Before he could form a coherent thought, everything went black.

Vera Piui Hato

Vera's eyes flickered open. Groggily, she lurched herself to a sitting position. She immediately groaned at her aches and pains. She lifted her shirt and saw a deep bruise on her side. Slowly shifting her legs over the side of the cot, she reluctantly stood on her feet.

"What happened?" She grumbled to herself. She had a headache worse than the one when she drank her parents' entire liquor cabinet. To be fair, it was only two bottles of wine. But like before, it took Vera's memories a few moments to get back to her.

"Those ba$t@rds! I'll kill 'em! I'll..." Her train of thought was lost when she swung her left arm. What should have been a heavy thrash was a gentle movement. Vera glanced at her stump, "And of COURSE they take my arm!"

She was busy stewing in her own misery when she heard footsteps outside her door. Vera carefully crept behind it, peering out a thin slot. Most likely for food. A boy was being dragged passed and thrown in the cell across from her. Even after their brief encounter, she recognised the purple locks.

"That's the positive brat!" She thought. Anger was welling up inside her, but she could do nothing if those clowns knew she was awake. She waited until she heard them leave to speak up.

"Hey? Anyone else awake?" She whispered, testing the waters. When there was no response, she yelled, "Yo! Anyone else here?!"

(Sorry for any mistakes, I'm in a bit of a rush. School just started for me and it's already hectic.)
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
@Foxbrush

Are you still good to do this? I don't mean to be pushy or aggressive, please believe me, but I need to know. I don't want you to feel bad in any way, shape, or form, because I'm super busy of late as well. If you're are done, or can't dedicate the time, please let me know and I'll stop pestering you.
@Foxbrush

Are you still good to do this? I don't mean to be pushy or aggressive, please believe me, but I need to know. I don't want you to feel bad in any way, shape, or form, because I'm super busy of late as well. If you're are done, or can't dedicate the time, please let me know and I'll stop pestering you.
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
@CosmicSymbols

((I still want to do this. I have been slacking with this rp and I'm sorry for that. It isn't far of me. I'm sorry for that, and I'll fix that starting now. I really like how this is going and don't want to quit.))

Quinn woke with a terrified start when the van hit a particularly large bump, and flung them up a bit into the air. Moaning softly at getting flung about, they gingerly pushed themselves up and blinked several times. Okay, so they weren't going blind, it really was that dark inside the vehicle.

Sighing, they huddled in the corner and silently wondered where that nice boy was. Having time to finally think, they chewed at their bottom lip in worry the more they thought. Was this all part of the twins playing? Was anyone going to die again? How were they going to keep Jamie and that mean lady alive? Feeling a headache coming on, they put their head in their arms and closed their eyes tightly.

It wasn't long until the van stopped and the back of it was opened. They didn't put up any fight as what appeared to be a guard, dragged them out of the vehicle. They already have had their spirit broken in by the twins, being treated like a prisoner is something they have come to expect.

Being escorted down some hallways, they tried to remember all the twist and turns, but it was hard since it all looked the same. From somewhere they heard a lourespond ming that sounded vaguely familiar. Filling with worry that they usually reserve only for themselves, they accidentally pulled towards the sound.

Before they could even process what they did, the guard struck them viciously in the back. "Walk straight! Try to get out of line again, and I'll break your knee caps." He hissed the last part with a dark sort of glee that had Quinn shivering.

Finally the guard shoved them into a room and slammed the door shut. Stumbling forward, they managed to keep from falling, but it did strain their bruised back. Gritting their teeth, they listened carefully as the guard left before walking towards their door. It wasn't that long before they heard dragging and a dreadfully familiar female voice.

Biting their lip, they wondered if they should respond. Finally, Quinn decided to do it. They were all stuck in rooms, so the nasty women couldn't harm them. "Um..... H-Hi. Nice to s-se-see you ag-again."
@CosmicSymbols

((I still want to do this. I have been slacking with this rp and I'm sorry for that. It isn't far of me. I'm sorry for that, and I'll fix that starting now. I really like how this is going and don't want to quit.))

Quinn woke with a terrified start when the van hit a particularly large bump, and flung them up a bit into the air. Moaning softly at getting flung about, they gingerly pushed themselves up and blinked several times. Okay, so they weren't going blind, it really was that dark inside the vehicle.

Sighing, they huddled in the corner and silently wondered where that nice boy was. Having time to finally think, they chewed at their bottom lip in worry the more they thought. Was this all part of the twins playing? Was anyone going to die again? How were they going to keep Jamie and that mean lady alive? Feeling a headache coming on, they put their head in their arms and closed their eyes tightly.

It wasn't long until the van stopped and the back of it was opened. They didn't put up any fight as what appeared to be a guard, dragged them out of the vehicle. They already have had their spirit broken in by the twins, being treated like a prisoner is something they have come to expect.

Being escorted down some hallways, they tried to remember all the twist and turns, but it was hard since it all looked the same. From somewhere they heard a lourespond ming that sounded vaguely familiar. Filling with worry that they usually reserve only for themselves, they accidentally pulled towards the sound.

Before they could even process what they did, the guard struck them viciously in the back. "Walk straight! Try to get out of line again, and I'll break your knee caps." He hissed the last part with a dark sort of glee that had Quinn shivering.

Finally the guard shoved them into a room and slammed the door shut. Stumbling forward, they managed to keep from falling, but it did strain their bruised back. Gritting their teeth, they listened carefully as the guard left before walking towards their door. It wasn't that long before they heard dragging and a dreadfully familiar female voice.

Biting their lip, they wondered if they should respond. Finally, Quinn decided to do it. They were all stuck in rooms, so the nasty women couldn't harm them. "Um..... H-Hi. Nice to s-se-see you ag-again."
1 2 3 4