Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | F.C. Reboot
1 2 3 4
OOC

@CosmicSymbols

Annabell examined her freshly painted nails on her left hand as Quinn finished up her other nails. Finding no smudges to smack Quinn for, she placed her hand down and let out a sigh of boredom. "Val!" Why was she even bored? Her twin was suppose to be making sure she was always happy and satisfied, so what the hell was he doing. She allowed her twin three minutes before shoving Quinn away to go see where the hell the disobedient boy went.

Walking away with sharp clacking steps, Quinn trailed closely behind her. Trying to keep his steps as silent as possible and his head down to appear smaller. They found Valentin at his desk, which was littered with papers and charts with the label CastroCorp on top. Picking one of the papers up, she barely read it over before shoving it all to the floor. The loud crash of papers and folders hitting the floor caused Val to look up with a startled look to his face, while Quinn almost jumped out of his skin.

Instantly a soothing smile appeared on Val's face as he looked up to see his twin glowering at him. "Ann, finished your nails already?" Glancing at the clock that managed to still stay on the desk, Val slightly grimaced as he say how much time has passed. "Yes I've finished, but instead of having my bother coming over to see that. I find him lollygagging behind a computer screen." She snarls while plopping herself in a chair and snapping her fingers to Quinn.

Scurrying over to Ann's outstretched hand, he placed a teacup full of freshly made mint tea in her palm. Taking a sip of her tea, Val began to go over what he was working on to pacify his moody twin. "It has something too do about your sudden growth of blue roses, my dear sister." That seemed to catch the queenly girls attention, as she perked up and set her tea on the freshly cleaned table. "Oh?" She didn't say anything else, completely expecting him to continue.

"It seems this CastroCorp has been buying up interesting properties far away from urban areas, and keeping their research under tight security. I think we should take a closer look at it, perhaps send in a spy." As he said that, they both looked to Quinn who was staring at the floor and oblivious to the attention shot his way.
OOC

@CosmicSymbols

Annabell examined her freshly painted nails on her left hand as Quinn finished up her other nails. Finding no smudges to smack Quinn for, she placed her hand down and let out a sigh of boredom. "Val!" Why was she even bored? Her twin was suppose to be making sure she was always happy and satisfied, so what the hell was he doing. She allowed her twin three minutes before shoving Quinn away to go see where the hell the disobedient boy went.

Walking away with sharp clacking steps, Quinn trailed closely behind her. Trying to keep his steps as silent as possible and his head down to appear smaller. They found Valentin at his desk, which was littered with papers and charts with the label CastroCorp on top. Picking one of the papers up, she barely read it over before shoving it all to the floor. The loud crash of papers and folders hitting the floor caused Val to look up with a startled look to his face, while Quinn almost jumped out of his skin.

Instantly a soothing smile appeared on Val's face as he looked up to see his twin glowering at him. "Ann, finished your nails already?" Glancing at the clock that managed to still stay on the desk, Val slightly grimaced as he say how much time has passed. "Yes I've finished, but instead of having my bother coming over to see that. I find him lollygagging behind a computer screen." She snarls while plopping herself in a chair and snapping her fingers to Quinn.

Scurrying over to Ann's outstretched hand, he placed a teacup full of freshly made mint tea in her palm. Taking a sip of her tea, Val began to go over what he was working on to pacify his moody twin. "It has something too do about your sudden growth of blue roses, my dear sister." That seemed to catch the queenly girls attention, as she perked up and set her tea on the freshly cleaned table. "Oh?" She didn't say anything else, completely expecting him to continue.

"It seems this CastroCorp has been buying up interesting properties far away from urban areas, and keeping their research under tight security. I think we should take a closer look at it, perhaps send in a spy." As he said that, they both looked to Quinn who was staring at the floor and oblivious to the attention shot his way.
@Foxbrush (I'm subbed now!) [img]https://www.gardenlady.com/wp-content/uploads/bleeding_heart_blog_header_formainblogpageweb.jpg[/img] [center][size=6][color=FC2A57][b]Name:[/b] Vera Piui Hato[/color][/size] Vera placed a towel on her neck and took a swig from a plastic water bottle. "I'll see you all next week!" She yelled after her fleeing students. The small children ran to their awaiting parents to tell them all the fun they had beating each other up. Vera didn't wait for the stragglers to leave the tiny, faux dojo in a corner of the public gym. She waited until everyone vacated the locker room before going in. Alone, she unwrapped both wraps on her prosthetic and real arm. She quickly slid her signature crimson, fingerless glove on her flesh arm. That way, no one would see the struggling plant growing on her knuckles in case someone walked in. She strolled out of the gym, not stopping to talk to the Desk Manager who waved her goodbye. Vera slunk to the back of the gym where her motorbike was waiting. She slipped on her helmet and sped away as fast as she could. She had somewhere to be, and there was no one, [b]no one[/b], that could slow her down. Vera kept repeating the address in her mind as she passed dirt road after dirt road. Long had she left the city, and long had she been waiting for this moment. She parked her bike when she came across a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. "This is it!" She exclaimed, hoping off the bike. She took out a note from her pocket. It had information containing the last known whereabouts of her parents, including a picture. She could hardly recognize her father; he looked like absolute sh!t. "At least owing a few favours to the Angels has its perks," She muttered as she opened the rusty double doors. She took a careful, but eager, step inside. --------- [img]https://health.planetfem.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/MilkThistleHeader.jpg[/img] [center][size=6][color=6A28AD][b]Name:[/b] James "Jamie" Marianum[/color][/size] "Bye Martha! Tell mom and dad that I'm at the park!" Jamie beckoned over his shoulder as he rushed out of the house. "Don't be out too long! You don't want those rumours coming true," Martha demanded, half teasing half not. "I won't!" He retorted. Jamie knew about the abductions of Florium, but those were all in the city. Martha, and by extension his family, lived in a more rural area. There was no way he'd be found all the way out here. Martha didn't even have cable tv, but maybe because she was just old. He found the park in no time, as he had the short cut memorized like the back of his hand. There were very few people there. A few skateboarders who were doing tricks in the broken section, a homeless man sleeping in the empty part, and himself were the only patrons. Jamie nelt down to the homeless man. He couldn't have been older than 34. He took out a snack from his satchel, a few celery sticks and crackers, and placed it next to him. Jamie left feeling satisfied then meandered to the swings. He sat on the mostly abandoned swing set, swing a few times occasionally. He ran his fingers through his flower tufts. It acted just like his hair, but Jamie was apprehensive to call it that. He was okay with his condition, but he hadn't fully accepted it yet. He was the only Florium, that he knew of, that had a body part turn into the plant. He considered himself special, but deep down he was afraid that meant an even shorter life expectancy. He once had a vivid nightmare that his own hair strangled him, but only once. Before he was dragged too far into a funk, a motorcycle tore through the road adjacent to the park. Jamie's curiosity got the better of him, and he followed the mysterious rider. They left him in the dust, but he could easily follow the deep tire tracks of the dirt road. [size=1][b]WHY CAN'T PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES???[/b][/size]
@Foxbrush (I'm subbed now!)
bleeding_heart_blog_header_formainblogpageweb.jpg
Name: Vera Piui Hato

Vera placed a towel on her neck and took a swig from a plastic water bottle.
"I'll see you all next week!" She yelled after her fleeing students. The small children ran to their awaiting parents to tell them all the fun they had beating each other up. Vera didn't wait for the stragglers to leave the tiny, faux dojo in a corner of the public gym. She waited until everyone vacated the locker room before going in. Alone, she unwrapped both wraps on her prosthetic and real arm. She quickly slid her signature crimson, fingerless glove on her flesh arm. That way, no one would see the struggling plant growing on her knuckles in case someone walked in.

She strolled out of the gym, not stopping to talk to the Desk Manager who waved her goodbye. Vera slunk to the back of the gym where her motorbike was waiting. She slipped on her helmet and sped away as fast as she could. She had somewhere to be, and there was no one, no one, that could slow her down.

Vera kept repeating the address in her mind as she passed dirt road after dirt road. Long had she left the city, and long had she been waiting for this moment. She parked her bike when she came across a warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

"This is it!" She exclaimed, hoping off the bike. She took out a note from her pocket. It had information containing the last known whereabouts of her parents, including a picture. She could hardly recognize her father; he looked like absolute sh!t. "At least owing a few favours to the Angels has its perks," She muttered as she opened the rusty double doors. She took a careful, but eager, step inside.

MilkThistleHeader.jpg

Name: James "Jamie" Marianum

"Bye Martha! Tell mom and dad that I'm at the park!" Jamie beckoned over his shoulder as he rushed out of the house.

"Don't be out too long! You don't want those rumours coming true," Martha demanded, half teasing half not.

"I won't!" He retorted. Jamie knew about the abductions of Florium, but those were all in the city. Martha, and by extension his family, lived in a more rural area. There was no way he'd be found all the way out here. Martha didn't even have cable tv, but maybe because she was just old. He found the park in no time, as he had the short cut memorized like the back of his hand.

There were very few people there. A few skateboarders who were doing tricks in the broken section, a homeless man sleeping in the empty part, and himself were the only patrons. Jamie nelt down to the homeless man. He couldn't have been older than 34. He took out a snack from his satchel, a few celery sticks and crackers, and placed it next to him. Jamie left feeling satisfied then meandered to the swings.

He sat on the mostly abandoned swing set, swing a few times occasionally. He ran his fingers through his flower tufts. It acted just like his hair, but Jamie was apprehensive to call it that. He was okay with his condition, but he hadn't fully accepted it yet. He was the only Florium, that he knew of, that had a body part turn into the plant. He considered himself special, but deep down he was afraid that meant an even shorter life expectancy. He once had a vivid nightmare that his own hair strangled him, but only once.

Before he was dragged too far into a funk, a motorcycle tore through the road adjacent to the park. Jamie's curiosity got the better of him, and he followed the mysterious rider. They left him in the dust, but he could easily follow the deep tire tracks of the dirt road.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES???
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
@CosmicSymbols

Once again Quinn was forced into some horrid scheme the twins cooked up. They really didn't want to listen to the twins, but last time they disobeyed. Ann forced Quinn into the darkroom for two weeks, or at least that's what she told them. Looking around, Quinn scrunched up their eyebrows in utter confusion. The twins dropped them off virtually in the middle of nowhere with only a large bottle of water and my usual collar that Ann gave Quinn when they were first "hired".

Sighing to themselves, they began to walk down the dirt road to see if they would find something or someplace to buy resources; like food. Globs knows how long it will be this time till the twins come to get them. Walking for what they thought to be half the day already -at least by sun it was noonish- they noticed a dust cloud in the further distance. Curious, but still cautious with what the twins were scheming, Quinn opened up the water bottle and formed two small birds that silently circled around their head.

Pointing towards the area they saw the dust cloud form. Looking once more over their shoulder, they could have sworn they felt eyes on them, but no one was there. Frowning Quinn picked up the pace, and trotted after where the birds flew ahead.

Connecting to the two soaring birds, Quinn was able to see an abandon warehouse with what looked like a bike parked out front. One bird suddenly stopped and hovered in the air. Its life like eyes staring down at what appeared to be a humanoid heading towards the abandon warehouse also. All of this information was streamed to Quinn as they made their way cautiously.

@CosmicSymbols

Once again Quinn was forced into some horrid scheme the twins cooked up. They really didn't want to listen to the twins, but last time they disobeyed. Ann forced Quinn into the darkroom for two weeks, or at least that's what she told them. Looking around, Quinn scrunched up their eyebrows in utter confusion. The twins dropped them off virtually in the middle of nowhere with only a large bottle of water and my usual collar that Ann gave Quinn when they were first "hired".

Sighing to themselves, they began to walk down the dirt road to see if they would find something or someplace to buy resources; like food. Globs knows how long it will be this time till the twins come to get them. Walking for what they thought to be half the day already -at least by sun it was noonish- they noticed a dust cloud in the further distance. Curious, but still cautious with what the twins were scheming, Quinn opened up the water bottle and formed two small birds that silently circled around their head.

Pointing towards the area they saw the dust cloud form. Looking once more over their shoulder, they could have sworn they felt eyes on them, but no one was there. Frowning Quinn picked up the pace, and trotted after where the birds flew ahead.

Connecting to the two soaring birds, Quinn was able to see an abandon warehouse with what looked like a bike parked out front. One bird suddenly stopped and hovered in the air. Its life like eyes staring down at what appeared to be a humanoid heading towards the abandon warehouse also. All of this information was streamed to Quinn as they made their way cautiously.

@Foxbrush [size=1][i]Oh no! Quinn! Precious child, must be protected at all costs.[/i][/size] [img]https://health.planetfem.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/MilkThistleHeader.jpg[/img] [center][size=6][color=6A28AD]James "Jamie" Marianum[/color][/size] Jamie jogged down the dirt road with a gleeful smile on his face. He'd been going for awhile, and he was starting to get tired. He decided he'd slow down to a walk. The tire tracks were so prominent Jamie thought the rider must have been going at least 140km/h. There was no way Jamie could lose them. He was humming a song to himself when he noticed someone through the trees. They were traveling along a sideroad that, to Jamie's pleasure, the tire tracks veered onto. He jogged around the corner to catch up, thinking he could have two adventures for the price of one. "Hey!" Jamie called out as he approached the stranger, "I haven't seen you 'round here before. Can I get your name?" He slowed as he approced the person, as to not appear aggressive. He flashed a wide, genuine smile. -------- [img]https://www.gardenlady.com/wp-content/uploads/bleeding_heart_blog_header_formainblogpageweb.jpg[/img] [center][size=6][color=FC2A57]Vera Piui Hato[/color][/size] "Castro Corp? The hell they got all this stuff out here for?" Vera muttered to herself, reading a stencil on the side of a crate. "Castro Corp's a pharmaceutical company. Why do they got medicine in a..." Vera trailed off as she passed through a filth-encrusted cobweb, "Less than sanitary state?" She brushed it off her jacket only slightly annoyed. She traversed deeper into the warehouse. The deeper she got, the more unusual the contents became. The labels ranged from over the counter drugs, like adderall or cough syrup, to just letters and numbers. The atmosphere seemed different as well. There was less dust, and virtually no cobwebs. The crates seemed more high tech as well. Slowly, the crates grew from wooden boxes to metal safes. One of the safes were open, and it's contents were spilled on the floor. It was busted open, like someone very desperate wanted in. "F-87 v4?" She read, turning over a strange vial in her hand. Vera took a photo of the safe and vile. She pocketed the green liquid and returned to the entrance. She didn't startle easily, it was nigh impossible in fact, but the back of the warehouse gave her the creeps. It felt like she was being watched. Maliciously.
@Foxbrush
Oh no! Quinn! Precious child, must be protected at all costs.

MilkThistleHeader.jpg
James "Jamie" Marianum

Jamie jogged down the dirt road with a gleeful smile on his face. He'd been going for awhile, and he was starting to get tired. He decided he'd slow down to a walk. The tire tracks were so prominent Jamie thought the rider must have been going at least 140km/h. There was no way Jamie could lose them.

He was humming a song to himself when he noticed someone through the trees. They were traveling along a sideroad that, to Jamie's pleasure, the tire tracks veered onto. He jogged around the corner to catch up, thinking he could have two adventures for the price of one.

"Hey!" Jamie called out as he approached the stranger, "I haven't seen you 'round here before. Can I get your name?" He slowed as he approced the person, as to not appear aggressive. He flashed a wide, genuine smile.

Vera Piui Hato

"Castro Corp? The hell they got all this stuff out here for?" Vera muttered to herself, reading a stencil on the side of a crate. "Castro Corp's a pharmaceutical company. Why do they got medicine in a..." Vera trailed off as she passed through a filth-encrusted cobweb, "Less than sanitary state?" She brushed it off her jacket only slightly annoyed.

She traversed deeper into the warehouse. The deeper she got, the more unusual the contents became. The labels ranged from over the counter drugs, like adderall or cough syrup, to just letters and numbers. The atmosphere seemed different as well. There was less dust, and virtually no cobwebs. The crates seemed more high tech as well. Slowly, the crates grew from wooden boxes to metal safes. One of the safes were open, and it's contents were spilled on the floor. It was busted open, like someone very desperate wanted in.

"F-87 v4?" She read, turning over a strange vial in her hand. Vera took a photo of the safe and vile. She pocketed the green liquid and returned to the entrance. She didn't startle easily, it was nigh impossible in fact, but the back of the warehouse gave her the creeps. It felt like she was being watched. Maliciously.
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
@CosmicSymbols
Sorry for being away so long! Lol yes, Quinn is bullied/semi-tortured by the twins ( = w = )

It all happened why to for Quinn to properly process that the boy was coming to greet them. Cringing at the boys cheeriness, they wondered if this was perhaps some new sick prank the twins devised. Not seeing any signs of their devious masters with the water birds eyes, they tentatively raised their hand in hello while stuttering an answer.

"Um.. H-Hi...... My n-na-name is Q-Quinn. I.... n-no, me and m-my si-siblings are just pas-passing through." They managed to keep from physically cringing at each stuttering word, -remembering how Ann hated it- but they couldn't help from hunching their shoulders and staring hard at the floor.

They silently hoped that whoever this person was, didn't turn out to be a devil in sheep's clothing. Their body was already sore from the small beating they got from Ann when they dropped her teacup the other day.

Val watched Quinn silently through his binoculars, narrowing his eyes slightly when some unknown approached their timid toy. Somewhere behind him, he heard Ann smacking some servent they brought when they didn't server her tea in her favorite blue and red teacup. Rolling his eyes at the pathetic mistake, he knew Quinn wouldn't have done such a thing.

Turning attention fully back on his targets, he looked up slightly and smirked when he saw the women enter the Castro Corp warehouse. Really he didn't expect their plan to work so well. They (Val and Ann) planned on only using Quinn as bait to lure these Castro Corp, but now they had two others to us.

Placing his gear down, Val looked to his other half. "Quinn shall soon be in position, along with two others. Unknown if they are florium. Shall I call still them?"

Sipping her tea like some royal Queen, Ann glanced at her twin before placing her cup down. "It doesn't matter if they are or not. The fact that they are about to trespass on a secret base, will have those Castro fools come crawling. Call them." She ordered with a way of her hand.
@CosmicSymbols
Sorry for being away so long! Lol yes, Quinn is bullied/semi-tortured by the twins ( = w = )

It all happened why to for Quinn to properly process that the boy was coming to greet them. Cringing at the boys cheeriness, they wondered if this was perhaps some new sick prank the twins devised. Not seeing any signs of their devious masters with the water birds eyes, they tentatively raised their hand in hello while stuttering an answer.

"Um.. H-Hi...... My n-na-name is Q-Quinn. I.... n-no, me and m-my si-siblings are just pas-passing through." They managed to keep from physically cringing at each stuttering word, -remembering how Ann hated it- but they couldn't help from hunching their shoulders and staring hard at the floor.

They silently hoped that whoever this person was, didn't turn out to be a devil in sheep's clothing. Their body was already sore from the small beating they got from Ann when they dropped her teacup the other day.

Val watched Quinn silently through his binoculars, narrowing his eyes slightly when some unknown approached their timid toy. Somewhere behind him, he heard Ann smacking some servent they brought when they didn't server her tea in her favorite blue and red teacup. Rolling his eyes at the pathetic mistake, he knew Quinn wouldn't have done such a thing.

Turning attention fully back on his targets, he looked up slightly and smirked when he saw the women enter the Castro Corp warehouse. Really he didn't expect their plan to work so well. They (Val and Ann) planned on only using Quinn as bait to lure these Castro Corp, but now they had two others to us.

Placing his gear down, Val looked to his other half. "Quinn shall soon be in position, along with two others. Unknown if they are florium. Shall I call still them?"

Sipping her tea like some royal Queen, Ann glanced at her twin before placing her cup down. "It doesn't matter if they are or not. The fact that they are about to trespass on a secret base, will have those Castro fools come crawling. Call them." She ordered with a way of her hand.
@Foxbrush It's okay! [img]https://health.planetfem.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/MilkThistleHeader.jpg[/img] [center][size=6][color=6A28AD]James "Jamie" Marianum[/color][/size] "Nice to meet 'cha Quinn," Jamie ran his fingers through his 'hair' as he greeted Quinn. He went to go for a handshake, but Quinn seemed kind of jumpy. A no-touch approach would probably best for making a new friend. "I'm Jamie!" He looked around for Quinn's siblings, but there was no one else around. "So why're you walking by yourself?" Jamie inquired as he reached Quinn's side. He meant nothing by it, just some small talk, but Quinn's uneasiness was like a winter blanket. Jamie felt almost smothered by it. "Sorry. You don't gotta answer if you don't want to." He knew nothing of siblings, but he heard they didn't always get along. Jamie knelt down to the tire track. To his surprize, it still felt warm. His eyes followed it to a turn just up ahead. It only took a few steps to reach the side road off the side road. He glanced over his shoulder. "I guess this is goodbye, unless one of your siblings that tore through here on a bike is who I've been tracking all afternoon," Jamie flashed his signature gap-toothed grin. ---------- [img]https://www.gardenlady.com/wp-content/uploads/bleeding_heart_blog_header_formainblogpageweb.jpg[/img] [center][size=6][color=FC2A57]Vera Piui Hato[/color][/size] Vera combed through the rest of the warehouse on her way out. She got what she needed, but it was better to be safe than sorry. After a few minutes, she found herself sprinting out of the warehouse. Something about it didn't seem right. She felt watched. She felt panicked. She felt out of character. She felt so close to finding where her parents went that she started to get paranoid. She shook her head, shaking all the bad thoughts out. Vera drew a few deep breaths before hopping onto her motorcycle. She did a tight u-turn, spewing dust into the air. Vera lurched forward when she hit the brake for some punk blocking the road. Flicking her helmet's visor, she hollered at the purple-haired boy. "The hell man?!" The boy just stood there, stunned as a deer.
@Foxbrush
It's okay!

MilkThistleHeader.jpg
James "Jamie" Marianum

"Nice to meet 'cha Quinn," Jamie ran his fingers through his 'hair' as he greeted Quinn. He went to go for a handshake, but Quinn seemed kind of jumpy. A no-touch approach would probably best for making a new friend. "I'm Jamie!" He looked around for Quinn's siblings, but there was no one else around.

"So why're you walking by yourself?" Jamie inquired as he reached Quinn's side. He meant nothing by it, just some small talk, but Quinn's uneasiness was like a winter blanket. Jamie felt almost smothered by it. "Sorry. You don't gotta answer if you don't want to." He knew nothing of siblings, but he heard they didn't always get along.

Jamie knelt down to the tire track. To his surprize, it still felt warm. His eyes followed it to a turn just up ahead. It only took a few steps to reach the side road off the side road. He glanced over his shoulder.
"I guess this is goodbye, unless one of your siblings that tore through here on a bike is who I've been tracking all afternoon," Jamie flashed his signature gap-toothed grin.

Vera Piui Hato

Vera combed through the rest of the warehouse on her way out. She got what she needed, but it was better to be safe than sorry. After a few minutes, she found herself sprinting out of the warehouse. Something about it didn't seem right. She felt watched. She felt panicked. She felt out of character. She felt so close to finding where her parents went that she started to get paranoid.

She shook her head, shaking all the bad thoughts out. Vera drew a few deep breaths before hopping onto her motorcycle. She did a tight u-turn, spewing dust into the air. Vera lurched forward when she hit the brake for some punk blocking the road.

Flicking her helmet's visor, she hollered at the purple-haired boy.
"The hell man?!"

The boy just stood there, stunned as a deer.
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
@CosmicSymbols

Quinn was relieved yet disappointed when the boy called Jamie stopped questioning him. It was nerve wracking thinking up spontaneous lies for his questions, but it was nice just speaking to someone. Gripping the hem of their shirt when the boy trotted away, Quinn started to scold themselves in their head for being such a timid mouse.

It was two things that interrupted such thoughts. One was Jamie saying goodbye, and the other was a cellphone ringing unexpectedly from their back pocket.

((The beginning events are a little before Quinn's piece.))

Val snapped the disposable cell in half as soon as he finished telling the Castro Corp head security that a warehouse had been beeched. A silent chuckle rumbled through his chest as he recalled the man stumbling over how he got his personal cell phone number. Hmph, doesn't everyone know, money can buy everything.

Looking through his binoculars once more and let out an angry curse. Surging to his feet, he turned to Ann, "The female is on the move. Only the male is blocking her path; what do you want done?"

Having finished her tea a while ago, Ann was having the servant paint her nails an electric shade of blue. Examining her one finished hand, she looked over them to her brother. Rolling her eyes at the annoyances that keep occurring, she took out her personal cell and pressed 2.

Instantly it started to ring and not too soon later Quinn picked up. She didn't wait for any hellos, and simply stated her order before hanging up. "Hold them there until they come." Ending the call she leaned back and and closed eyes, but murmured out, "I've dealt with it.

Quinn stared at the cell like it was a piranha ready to strike. They only managed to stutter out a why before the line went dead. As they shoved the phone back where they found it, they tried to wipe the growing sweat off their hands and onto their jeans instead.

Calling back their birds, they took out the water bottle and controlled what little was left in it. Chewing on their bottom lip, they ringing their hands together in nervous thought. There wasn't enough water to form a cage...... then it hit them. Cuffs!

Pointing a shaky finger at the two while mumbling sorrys. The water split into two and bolted towards the two. The one heading towards Jamie locked around his ankles and planted itself on the other end deep in the ground. As for the one heading towards the girl, it transformed into a collar and wrapped its chained end around the lady's bikes wheel.

Walking forward to them, they blushed in shame and just kept saying sad little sorrys.
@CosmicSymbols

Quinn was relieved yet disappointed when the boy called Jamie stopped questioning him. It was nerve wracking thinking up spontaneous lies for his questions, but it was nice just speaking to someone. Gripping the hem of their shirt when the boy trotted away, Quinn started to scold themselves in their head for being such a timid mouse.

It was two things that interrupted such thoughts. One was Jamie saying goodbye, and the other was a cellphone ringing unexpectedly from their back pocket.

((The beginning events are a little before Quinn's piece.))

Val snapped the disposable cell in half as soon as he finished telling the Castro Corp head security that a warehouse had been beeched. A silent chuckle rumbled through his chest as he recalled the man stumbling over how he got his personal cell phone number. Hmph, doesn't everyone know, money can buy everything.

Looking through his binoculars once more and let out an angry curse. Surging to his feet, he turned to Ann, "The female is on the move. Only the male is blocking her path; what do you want done?"

Having finished her tea a while ago, Ann was having the servant paint her nails an electric shade of blue. Examining her one finished hand, she looked over them to her brother. Rolling her eyes at the annoyances that keep occurring, she took out her personal cell and pressed 2.

Instantly it started to ring and not too soon later Quinn picked up. She didn't wait for any hellos, and simply stated her order before hanging up. "Hold them there until they come." Ending the call she leaned back and and closed eyes, but murmured out, "I've dealt with it.

Quinn stared at the cell like it was a piranha ready to strike. They only managed to stutter out a why before the line went dead. As they shoved the phone back where they found it, they tried to wipe the growing sweat off their hands and onto their jeans instead.

Calling back their birds, they took out the water bottle and controlled what little was left in it. Chewing on their bottom lip, they ringing their hands together in nervous thought. There wasn't enough water to form a cage...... then it hit them. Cuffs!

Pointing a shaky finger at the two while mumbling sorrys. The water split into two and bolted towards the two. The one heading towards Jamie locked around his ankles and planted itself on the other end deep in the ground. As for the one heading towards the girl, it transformed into a collar and wrapped its chained end around the lady's bikes wheel.

Walking forward to them, they blushed in shame and just kept saying sad little sorrys.
@Foxbrush [img]https://www.gardenlady.com/wp-content/uploads/bleeding_heart_blog_header_formainblogpageweb.jpg[/img] [center][size=6][color=FC2A57]Vera Piui Hato[/color][/size] The boy snapped out of his trance almost instantly. "Sorry 'bout that. I was just wondering if you were the biker who tore through my street." The boy responded. "Well get out of the way! I got places to be... Wait. I didn't run over your pet did I?" Vera questioned. Although she was self-driven, she would beat herself up for hurting some kid's companion. "No. I just wanted to know who you were. Well... my curiosity's satisfied. Have a good da--" The boy stopped as he was chained to the ground by water-cuffs. Before Vera had a chance to react, she too was cuffed to her front wheel. If she sped off, she'd be flung to the ground. She tried to rip the collar off, but it kept reforming. "What in the?!" Another pest walked from behind the trees, muttering to themself. "Can it!" She exploded, "If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place! Who the hell do you think you are anyway?!" So close! She was so damned close! Vera could practically taste her goal. She had to think of a plan, and quick. [i]"Wait... their damned chain's on my front wheel..."[/i] Vera didn't have to conceal her wicked smirk as she plotted her escape. Thank you appropriate riding gear. ------------ [img]https://health.planetfem.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/MilkThistleHeader.jpg[/img] [center][size=6][color=6A28AD]James "Jamie" Marianum[/color][/size] Jamie felt his leg get heavier. Almost immediately after, he felt his thorns slide out. Fortunately for him, it was only his legs' thorns. His shorts were shredded, but at least the rest of his clothes were safe. He turned back to see Quinn's pitiful expression. "Quinn? You're a Florium too? W-why are you doing this? Aren't we on the same side?" Jamie chuckled nervously. Holding him and the biker chick hostage was something those mysterious florium kidnappers would do. Jamie thought himself a great judge of character, and Quinn seemed so kind to him. "Quinn? It's nice to meet you," The biker roared, "because I hate not knowing w[b]hOSE @SS I'M ABOUT TO PUMMEL!![/b]" She propped her bike on it's back wheel and sped in Quinn's direction. She almost lost her balance swerving around Jamie, but she maintained the attack-wheelie until they were almost side by side. She stopped the bike as it touched the ground, It skidded until it was right beside Quinn. She grabbed the collar of Quinn's shirt and lifted them off the ground an inch. "Stop!" Jamie cried, "There must be a reasonable explanation for this!" Jamie defended his friend. He needed to get to them, but he was stuck in place. Jamie tried to pull his foot free of the watery chain, but he couldn't get his hands around his own maze of thorns. The biker hesitated, but didn't let go.
@Foxbrush

Vera Piui Hato

The boy snapped out of his trance almost instantly.

"Sorry 'bout that. I was just wondering if you were the biker who tore through my street." The boy responded.

"Well get out of the way! I got places to be... Wait. I didn't run over your pet did I?" Vera questioned. Although she was self-driven, she would beat herself up for hurting some kid's companion.

"No. I just wanted to know who you were. Well... my curiosity's satisfied. Have a good da--" The boy stopped as he was chained to the ground by water-cuffs. Before Vera had a chance to react, she too was cuffed to her front wheel. If she sped off, she'd be flung to the ground.

She tried to rip the collar off, but it kept reforming.

"What in the?!"

Another pest walked from behind the trees, muttering to themself.

"Can it!" She exploded, "If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place! Who the hell do you think you are anyway?!" So close! She was so damned close! Vera could practically taste her goal. She had to think of a plan, and quick. "Wait... their damned chain's on my front wheel..." Vera didn't have to conceal her wicked smirk as she plotted her escape. Thank you appropriate riding gear.

MilkThistleHeader.jpg
James "Jamie" Marianum

Jamie felt his leg get heavier. Almost immediately after, he felt his thorns slide out. Fortunately for him, it was only his legs' thorns. His shorts were shredded, but at least the rest of his clothes were safe.

He turned back to see Quinn's pitiful expression.

"Quinn? You're a Florium too? W-why are you doing this? Aren't we on the same side?" Jamie chuckled nervously. Holding him and the biker chick hostage was something those mysterious florium kidnappers would do. Jamie thought himself a great judge of character, and Quinn seemed so kind to him.

"Quinn? It's nice to meet you," The biker roared, "because I hate not knowing whOSE @SS I'M ABOUT TO PUMMEL!!" She propped her bike on it's back wheel and sped in Quinn's direction. She almost lost her balance swerving around Jamie, but she maintained the attack-wheelie until they were almost side by side. She stopped the bike as it touched the ground, It skidded until it was right beside Quinn. She grabbed the collar of Quinn's shirt and lifted them off the ground an inch.

"Stop!" Jamie cried, "There must be a reasonable explanation for this!" Jamie defended his friend. He needed to get to them, but he was stuck in place. Jamie tried to pull his foot free of the watery chain, but he couldn't get his hands around his own maze of thorns. The biker hesitated, but didn't let go.
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
@Foxbrush

Sorry. Did I go too overboard?
@Foxbrush

Sorry. Did I go too overboard?
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
@CosmicSymbols
Dear globs no! RL has just been brutal lately. I'm actually itching to write a response, but keep getting distracted with things I cant ignore sadly. TILL NOW! I finally I'm going to sit down a type it out ( > w < )

Quinn let out a small shriek when the ferocious women came bolting towards them with her bike. Instinctively they tried to run, but the women blocked their escape route and actually grabbed them up by their collar. Whimpering in genuine fear, Quinn seemed to lose control of their powers and go into complete defense mode on its own. The collar chaining the women immediately melted away and separated into thousands of wickedly sharp water needles around the lady. A majority of the needles focused around the women's neck, much to the horror of Quinn.

Shaking in the lady's grasp, they tried to wrestle back control of their abilities so not to accidently harm her. Even though she was practically choking them at the moment. Yet it was the shock in the Jamies eyes that stung the most. They thought that perhaps they finally would have made a friend, but once again the twins took any sort of happiness from them.

Sniffing as tears filled their eyes, they tried to explain themselves. "I'm s-sorry. I had too, or I wo-would be punished again. They w-w-want to use you both fo-for something...... I'm sorry." They managed to mumble out in a broken voice.

They already felt nervous stating that much; the twins hated it when Quinn spoiled their fun by telling their plans. If they weren't being chocked, they would let out a soul crushing sight. They hated it when the twins used them to harm others; it always made them feel dirty. Darting their eyes around nervously, they felt them go big when they noticed a large dust cloud coming into sight.

@CosmicSymbols
Dear globs no! RL has just been brutal lately. I'm actually itching to write a response, but keep getting distracted with things I cant ignore sadly. TILL NOW! I finally I'm going to sit down a type it out ( > w < )

Quinn let out a small shriek when the ferocious women came bolting towards them with her bike. Instinctively they tried to run, but the women blocked their escape route and actually grabbed them up by their collar. Whimpering in genuine fear, Quinn seemed to lose control of their powers and go into complete defense mode on its own. The collar chaining the women immediately melted away and separated into thousands of wickedly sharp water needles around the lady. A majority of the needles focused around the women's neck, much to the horror of Quinn.

Shaking in the lady's grasp, they tried to wrestle back control of their abilities so not to accidently harm her. Even though she was practically choking them at the moment. Yet it was the shock in the Jamies eyes that stung the most. They thought that perhaps they finally would have made a friend, but once again the twins took any sort of happiness from them.

Sniffing as tears filled their eyes, they tried to explain themselves. "I'm s-sorry. I had too, or I wo-would be punished again. They w-w-want to use you both fo-for something...... I'm sorry." They managed to mumble out in a broken voice.

They already felt nervous stating that much; the twins hated it when Quinn spoiled their fun by telling their plans. If they weren't being chocked, they would let out a soul crushing sight. They hated it when the twins used them to harm others; it always made them feel dirty. Darting their eyes around nervously, they felt them go big when they noticed a large dust cloud coming into sight.

1 2 3 4