Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private w/ GuardianDragonak
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@GuardianDragonak

Here we are! I'll be subbing here~ I think you should too, unless you prefer to be pinged :)
@GuardianDragonak

Here we are! I'll be subbing here~ I think you should too, unless you prefer to be pinged :)
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
@Animatonica
I don't know what subbing is.
Also I may be going for a hike soon, so I probably wont be able to reply that much
___
GHAAA, It looks like I really am going for a hike, I was hoping I wouldn't be! T.T ;-;
@Animatonica
I don't know what subbing is.
Also I may be going for a hike soon, so I probably wont be able to reply that much
___
GHAAA, It looks like I really am going for a hike, I was hoping I wouldn't be! T.T ;-;
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@GuardianDragonak
Subbing is the star in the right corner in the thread page~

Ah well! Tell me when you come back! D:
@GuardianDragonak
Subbing is the star in the right corner in the thread page~

Ah well! Tell me when you come back! D:
I'm BACK!!!! It wasn't as bad as I thought, luckily. And yeah, I subbed it. Wanna start now?
I'm BACK!!!! It wasn't as bad as I thought, luckily. And yeah, I subbed it. Wanna start now?
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
Oh! I'll start once I get home. I'm currently in my auntie's house...
Oh! I'll start once I get home. I'm currently in my auntie's house...
Alright! ^_^
Alright! ^_^
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
I'm finally back :'D

Do you wish to start? Or perhaps me?
I'm finally back :'D

Do you wish to start? Or perhaps me?
You go first)
You go first)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
(Alright~)

It was a cloudy night here in this point of place on Earth. Despite this, the people continued on their business, some with umbrellas, and some without, but one man in particular decided to go into a building and seek for some safety from the cold, specifically entering an arcade place, filled with gamers alike.

His trusty automaton army robot, Toros as he named it, was already watching his side, and so did the man search for his favorite game - Space Invaders. A childhood game he adored. He had a few coins in his pocket, just for a few games, but since he was a pro, he was going to stay for awhile. Toros just stood by his side, watching out for any suspicious being as his master played on with great focus.
(Alright~)

It was a cloudy night here in this point of place on Earth. Despite this, the people continued on their business, some with umbrellas, and some without, but one man in particular decided to go into a building and seek for some safety from the cold, specifically entering an arcade place, filled with gamers alike.

His trusty automaton army robot, Toros as he named it, was already watching his side, and so did the man search for his favorite game - Space Invaders. A childhood game he adored. He had a few coins in his pocket, just for a few games, but since he was a pro, he was going to stay for awhile. Toros just stood by his side, watching out for any suspicious being as his master played on with great focus.
(question, how would Haven know about Lloyd? and I forgot what he looked like XD could you tell me again? Also what does Toros look like?)
Haven wandered into an Arcade, having sprinted away from his father the first chance he got, he wasn't worried about being lost though, he knew where the hotel was that they were staying in. Not that he wanted to go back, but what else was he going to do?
He looked at the games new and old alike.
(question, how would Haven know about Lloyd? and I forgot what he looked like XD could you tell me again? Also what does Toros look like?)
Haven wandered into an Arcade, having sprinted away from his father the first chance he got, he wasn't worried about being lost though, he knew where the hotel was that they were staying in. Not that he wanted to go back, but what else was he going to do?
He looked at the games new and old alike.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9