Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ..:: Cats of the Clans ::..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Creekstar-Riverclan Leader

Pinging: @xCrimsonCatx @BlackBurden

"I feel it would be best, rather than being ousted by another clan should we run out of food." The female sighed "We should also begin prepping for the cold. Herbs, Food, Supplies." The female trailed off. The other clans had arrived. Stepping into the courtyard, she gave a nod and a warning glare, signaling that they could go mingle.

Looking to her deputy "I hope the other clans do not forsake us to the weather." She glanced around again, wary of the environment.

Flintdust-Thunderclan Warrior

The male sighed " Sorry 'bout the face Firestar. I just can't help it." His ears rolled back slightly "the warriors are here while my kitt'ns are back in the den." He shook his head "I trust ya ma'am, I jus' can't help it. I'll try tho'" he gave his signature smile to try and assure the female.

Badgerwhisper-Shadowclan Medicine Cat

The female smiled before placing her tail in a protective way on her apprentices shoulder "Ve vill soon be among like minds Sootpaw, do not vorry." The female glanced at Thornstar's demeanor and sighed. What was wrong now? Her leader never said when thungs were troubling her. She was worried about her.

Glancing around, Badgerwhisper looked for the other medcats.
Creekstar-Riverclan Leader

Pinging: @xCrimsonCatx @BlackBurden

"I feel it would be best, rather than being ousted by another clan should we run out of food." The female sighed "We should also begin prepping for the cold. Herbs, Food, Supplies." The female trailed off. The other clans had arrived. Stepping into the courtyard, she gave a nod and a warning glare, signaling that they could go mingle.

Looking to her deputy "I hope the other clans do not forsake us to the weather." She glanced around again, wary of the environment.

Flintdust-Thunderclan Warrior

The male sighed " Sorry 'bout the face Firestar. I just can't help it." His ears rolled back slightly "the warriors are here while my kitt'ns are back in the den." He shook his head "I trust ya ma'am, I jus' can't help it. I'll try tho'" he gave his signature smile to try and assure the female.

Badgerwhisper-Shadowclan Medicine Cat

The female smiled before placing her tail in a protective way on her apprentices shoulder "Ve vill soon be among like minds Sootpaw, do not vorry." The female glanced at Thornstar's demeanor and sighed. What was wrong now? Her leader never said when thungs were troubling her. She was worried about her.

Glancing around, Badgerwhisper looked for the other medcats.
@starlydoll
(My browser crashed but fore I was able to edit my other post and it got deleted, so that's why there are two pings, sorry!)
Lemonnose ~ Thunderclan warrior
As the cats started gathering round, Lemonnose tried her best to stay near her crush, Fawnstep. He was a shy, sweet tom who, in Lemonnose's opinion, would never like her back. Nevertheless, she stayed close to him, and looked to him as a refuge.
"Fawnstep," she murmured to the light brown tom. "Does...does something feel...off?"
Yeah, she thought. Great way to make a cat like you, by making him think that you're crazy.
Yet something felt a little strange. She brushed it off and caried on thinking about what would happen at the gathering. Would any clans have new kits? She loved to think about kittens when she felt gloomy, especially in weather like this. She remembered when her mother had her second litter of ki- she stopped thinking there, after remembering what had happened.
"Er, uh, never mind what I said. Seems totally fine...I...uh..." She stopped herself right there. She had already been awkward enough, but she realized that she was being stared at by multiple cats for her loud "whispers".
@starlydoll
(My browser crashed but fore I was able to edit my other post and it got deleted, so that's why there are two pings, sorry!)
Lemonnose ~ Thunderclan warrior
As the cats started gathering round, Lemonnose tried her best to stay near her crush, Fawnstep. He was a shy, sweet tom who, in Lemonnose's opinion, would never like her back. Nevertheless, she stayed close to him, and looked to him as a refuge.
"Fawnstep," she murmured to the light brown tom. "Does...does something feel...off?"
Yeah, she thought. Great way to make a cat like you, by making him think that you're crazy.
Yet something felt a little strange. She brushed it off and caried on thinking about what would happen at the gathering. Would any clans have new kits? She loved to think about kittens when she felt gloomy, especially in weather like this. She remembered when her mother had her second litter of ki- she stopped thinking there, after remembering what had happened.
"Er, uh, never mind what I said. Seems totally fine...I...uh..." She stopped herself right there. She had already been awkward enough, but she realized that she was being stared at by multiple cats for her loud "whispers".
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Ravenwillow - RiverClan Deputy

@NickelDragons

Ravenwillow nodded, respecting her leader's choice. Maybe, she reflected, Creekstar was right. Maybe it would be best to be ahead of the curve, instead of letting the other Clans make assumptions later on.

"I'm sure the Clans will leave us be." She meowed, trying to reassure Creekstar. She knew that being a leader was hard, and leafbare was a tense time for all Clans. No leader should be unconcerned for the harshest season. "After all, they'll have prey shortages of their own to deal with. The cold always tends to bring illness on, too."
Ravenwillow - RiverClan Deputy

@NickelDragons

Ravenwillow nodded, respecting her leader's choice. Maybe, she reflected, Creekstar was right. Maybe it would be best to be ahead of the curve, instead of letting the other Clans make assumptions later on.

"I'm sure the Clans will leave us be." She meowed, trying to reassure Creekstar. She knew that being a leader was hard, and leafbare was a tense time for all Clans. No leader should be unconcerned for the harshest season. "After all, they'll have prey shortages of their own to deal with. The cold always tends to bring illness on, too."
Runningstream
Runningstream pricked his ears as he glanced down at the apprentice that tailed next to him. a chuckle echoed from his throat at Pikepaw's quip "Yeaah when you put it that way, it does sound boring, doesn't it?" he chimed, keeping his tail held high. Glancing towards the gathering, he glanced down at Pikepaw again and smirked a bit, his kind grin offering a hint of mischeif. "Well, honestly, it is a lot of listening...listening to the stories of other cats, sharing your own...make yourself seem interesting. It's the one time when cats from all clans can get together and share stories without trying to rip each other to shreds...you might be able to catch a secret or two if you listen close enough" he winked, grinning at the smaller cat.

He truely adored his apprentice, and it was apparent by how kindly he spoke to the young warrior-to-be. He never gave a hrsh word or disappointed glance, and yet pikepaw was training up perfectly as though his training was nothing but strict words and threats. The warmhearted tom turned his eyes towards the cathering of cats with a soft sigh "there's small gatherings here and there, if you look closely you can see them" he nodded to a ring of cats currently chatting amongst themselves "one will tell a story, get others excited...the elders will share secrets and banter about times long ago. apprentices will boast and talk themselves up, ,queens and medicine cats talk about various ailments and whatnots...everyone has a spot to fit in and just talk." he smiled softly "Of course when the meeting does start, you do have to sit and listen...and that can definitely be boring, but you'll learn plenty from listening alone." he chimed, smirking towards the apprentice once more.

@blackburden
Runningstream
Runningstream pricked his ears as he glanced down at the apprentice that tailed next to him. a chuckle echoed from his throat at Pikepaw's quip "Yeaah when you put it that way, it does sound boring, doesn't it?" he chimed, keeping his tail held high. Glancing towards the gathering, he glanced down at Pikepaw again and smirked a bit, his kind grin offering a hint of mischeif. "Well, honestly, it is a lot of listening...listening to the stories of other cats, sharing your own...make yourself seem interesting. It's the one time when cats from all clans can get together and share stories without trying to rip each other to shreds...you might be able to catch a secret or two if you listen close enough" he winked, grinning at the smaller cat.

He truely adored his apprentice, and it was apparent by how kindly he spoke to the young warrior-to-be. He never gave a hrsh word or disappointed glance, and yet pikepaw was training up perfectly as though his training was nothing but strict words and threats. The warmhearted tom turned his eyes towards the cathering of cats with a soft sigh "there's small gatherings here and there, if you look closely you can see them" he nodded to a ring of cats currently chatting amongst themselves "one will tell a story, get others excited...the elders will share secrets and banter about times long ago. apprentices will boast and talk themselves up, ,queens and medicine cats talk about various ailments and whatnots...everyone has a spot to fit in and just talk." he smiled softly "Of course when the meeting does start, you do have to sit and listen...and that can definitely be boring, but you'll learn plenty from listening alone." he chimed, smirking towards the apprentice once more.

@blackburden
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Pinging: @BlackBurden NickelDragons

Thornstar - Shadowclan Leader

Tiredness ebbed into her body, causing the sleek she-cat to give her head a bit of a shake. What was going wrong with her? Whatever, it was nothing she couldn't deal with in the morning. In a few swift bounds, she managed to get comfortable on her perch among where the other leaders were going to be. Sharp gaze studied how her warriors were behaving, specifically on her apprentice. The last thing she needed on top of this illness was drama...

Primrosesong - Thunderclan Medicine-Cat

A small, chirpy purr was given to Sootpaw as he came to sit next to her, shifting lay against her left side. Amber eyes sparkling in warmth to the younger cat, doing her best to be as comforting as possible. She remembered when Nettlewhisker took her on her first gathering, terrified didn't begin to describe how she was feeling. Hopefully, he wasn't as anxious as she had been.

"It's nice to see you again, Sootpaw." She mewled, her voice soft as ever, it could be described more as a whisper than a normal speaking tone. "We were first to arrive, that was quite the relief for me. I'm doing really good actually, and so is Thunderclan. How have you been Sootpaw?"

Troutpaw - Riverclan Apprentice

"Wouldn't it though! We weren't here when they announced us as apprentices, but imagine getting to be known as warriors!" There was a momentary pose, glancing to Creekstar, hoping his excitement and energy wouldn't be too much for the leader. Nothing would be more embarrassing than getting scolded by not only your mentor, but the leader, at your very first gathering.

"That does sound awfully boring." Troutpaw agreed, but a lot quieter than his earlier comments. He didn't want to come off as ungrateful, as it was a privilege and Creekstar didn't need to take him. But he wanted to meet the other clan cats, and maybe make some friends. If they just sat quietly and kept to themselves, that definitely wouldn't be happening.
Pinging: @BlackBurden NickelDragons

Thornstar - Shadowclan Leader

Tiredness ebbed into her body, causing the sleek she-cat to give her head a bit of a shake. What was going wrong with her? Whatever, it was nothing she couldn't deal with in the morning. In a few swift bounds, she managed to get comfortable on her perch among where the other leaders were going to be. Sharp gaze studied how her warriors were behaving, specifically on her apprentice. The last thing she needed on top of this illness was drama...

Primrosesong - Thunderclan Medicine-Cat

A small, chirpy purr was given to Sootpaw as he came to sit next to her, shifting lay against her left side. Amber eyes sparkling in warmth to the younger cat, doing her best to be as comforting as possible. She remembered when Nettlewhisker took her on her first gathering, terrified didn't begin to describe how she was feeling. Hopefully, he wasn't as anxious as she had been.

"It's nice to see you again, Sootpaw." She mewled, her voice soft as ever, it could be described more as a whisper than a normal speaking tone. "We were first to arrive, that was quite the relief for me. I'm doing really good actually, and so is Thunderclan. How have you been Sootpaw?"

Troutpaw - Riverclan Apprentice

"Wouldn't it though! We weren't here when they announced us as apprentices, but imagine getting to be known as warriors!" There was a momentary pose, glancing to Creekstar, hoping his excitement and energy wouldn't be too much for the leader. Nothing would be more embarrassing than getting scolded by not only your mentor, but the leader, at your very first gathering.

"That does sound awfully boring." Troutpaw agreed, but a lot quieter than his earlier comments. He didn't want to come off as ungrateful, as it was a privilege and Creekstar didn't need to take him. But he wanted to meet the other clan cats, and maybe make some friends. If they just sat quietly and kept to themselves, that definitely wouldn't be happening.
@xCrimsonCatx @TimeWatcher @NickelDragons @lilMama @SketchedRaven @werewolfjedi @Delirius7 @BlackBurden @SwootleDootle

Fawnstep - Thunderclan Warrior

Fawnstep padded into the clearing following his clanmates. It never ceased to amaze him just how many cats there are in every clan, and how nice it is to share one night each moon to converse freely and safely. Following the lead of others, he wove his way through the throng of other cats, hoping to find one of his clanmates to converse with.

He heard a she-cat say his name behind him, surprised to see Lemonnose standing there, gazing at him wistfully.. or was he just imagining things?

"Oh! Hello Lemonnose, I was just hoping to bump into someone I knew. Yeah, I suppose something does feel off... It might just be the chill in the air tonight. What do you think?"

Mothstar - Windclan Leader

The small Windclan leader unhurriedly led her clanmates into the clearing at fourtrees. She had allowed any warrior and apprentice to go who wanted to, not too worried about the camp back in windclan territory.

"Alright everyone, enjoy yourselves. It's been awhile since we've met the other clans in a peaceful setting. Don't let on to the conditions back on the moor, we don't need the other clans sticking their noses into out business."

She lept onto highrock, taking her place among the other leaders.

Foxtail - Windclan Warrior

Foxtail gazed back at her apprentice, choosing words of reassurance carefully to the strong-willed young she-cat.

"Remember, Swiftpaw, this is a time to make friends and learn about the different clans. You're still young and have a lot to learn, but I can assure you that you have plenty of time to prove yourself to the other clans. Just relax," Foxtail gently brushed her tail over Swiftpaw's back, "you can stick by me tonight if you'd like, or go talk to the apprentices from other clans."

Illusiveheart - Riverclan Medicine Cat

Illusiveheart chuckled softly to herself after hearing Creekstar's orders. Like Riverclan cats could keep themselves from a fight. She wasn't too worried tonight however, instead looking around to see where the other medicine cats were huddled.

Sparrowpaw - Shadowclan Apprentice

Sparrowpaw shuffled his paws in the grass, not wanting to meet his leader's gaze.

"I guess. You'd think they'd have enough help already.." he mumbled to himself.

Not wanting to endure any more lectures from Thornstar, Sparrowpaw bounded into the clearing, hoping to see some new faces, or familiar ones. He could always get a rise out of the older warriors, regardless of what his leader said. Gatherings were boring anyways, he'd rather be back at camp practicing his fighting.
@xCrimsonCatx @TimeWatcher @NickelDragons @lilMama @SketchedRaven @werewolfjedi @Delirius7 @BlackBurden @SwootleDootle

Fawnstep - Thunderclan Warrior

Fawnstep padded into the clearing following his clanmates. It never ceased to amaze him just how many cats there are in every clan, and how nice it is to share one night each moon to converse freely and safely. Following the lead of others, he wove his way through the throng of other cats, hoping to find one of his clanmates to converse with.

He heard a she-cat say his name behind him, surprised to see Lemonnose standing there, gazing at him wistfully.. or was he just imagining things?

"Oh! Hello Lemonnose, I was just hoping to bump into someone I knew. Yeah, I suppose something does feel off... It might just be the chill in the air tonight. What do you think?"

Mothstar - Windclan Leader

The small Windclan leader unhurriedly led her clanmates into the clearing at fourtrees. She had allowed any warrior and apprentice to go who wanted to, not too worried about the camp back in windclan territory.

"Alright everyone, enjoy yourselves. It's been awhile since we've met the other clans in a peaceful setting. Don't let on to the conditions back on the moor, we don't need the other clans sticking their noses into out business."

She lept onto highrock, taking her place among the other leaders.

Foxtail - Windclan Warrior

Foxtail gazed back at her apprentice, choosing words of reassurance carefully to the strong-willed young she-cat.

"Remember, Swiftpaw, this is a time to make friends and learn about the different clans. You're still young and have a lot to learn, but I can assure you that you have plenty of time to prove yourself to the other clans. Just relax," Foxtail gently brushed her tail over Swiftpaw's back, "you can stick by me tonight if you'd like, or go talk to the apprentices from other clans."

Illusiveheart - Riverclan Medicine Cat

Illusiveheart chuckled softly to herself after hearing Creekstar's orders. Like Riverclan cats could keep themselves from a fight. She wasn't too worried tonight however, instead looking around to see where the other medicine cats were huddled.

Sparrowpaw - Shadowclan Apprentice

Sparrowpaw shuffled his paws in the grass, not wanting to meet his leader's gaze.

"I guess. You'd think they'd have enough help already.." he mumbled to himself.

Not wanting to endure any more lectures from Thornstar, Sparrowpaw bounded into the clearing, hoping to see some new faces, or familiar ones. He could always get a rise out of the older warriors, regardless of what his leader said. Gatherings were boring anyways, he'd rather be back at camp practicing his fighting.
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
Quilltail

Quilltail followed the small collection of shadowclan cats down into the valley of the fourtrees. Her ears were perked up and forward and a mischevious twinkle was set in her eye, along with a small grin that tugged at the corner of her lips. She snickered at Thornstar's warning to the small apprentice. She saw much of her own self in the young cat, and often wished she could have taken them on as her apprentice, but quickly reminded herself how that could go wrong in so many ways. She didn't find the need to drink in the scents as deeply- she always came to these gatherings, despite the fact that she often got herself into trouble, daydreaming and what not with her own dumb ideas and ways. She was a closet romantic and eagerly wished she could make a lasting friend or two, but so far the only cat that repeatedly spoke to her was the long haired silver tabby from Riverclan, and as much as he made her laugh, he wasn's much of a friend when it came down to it.

Shaking out the fur on her neck and down her spine, Quilltail trotted ahead of the group, smirking as she headed herself down into the gully and hid herself amongst the other clan cats as they spoke and shared stories with one another. When it boiled down to it, the clan meetings felt like one big, exciting session of sharing tongues and meeting old friends and family. In some cases, it was. Weaving through countless warriors and apprentices, Quilltail kept her ears open for anything that caught her attention, while her eyes scanned the surrounding area for anyone that caught her attention.
Quilltail

Quilltail followed the small collection of shadowclan cats down into the valley of the fourtrees. Her ears were perked up and forward and a mischevious twinkle was set in her eye, along with a small grin that tugged at the corner of her lips. She snickered at Thornstar's warning to the small apprentice. She saw much of her own self in the young cat, and often wished she could have taken them on as her apprentice, but quickly reminded herself how that could go wrong in so many ways. She didn't find the need to drink in the scents as deeply- she always came to these gatherings, despite the fact that she often got herself into trouble, daydreaming and what not with her own dumb ideas and ways. She was a closet romantic and eagerly wished she could make a lasting friend or two, but so far the only cat that repeatedly spoke to her was the long haired silver tabby from Riverclan, and as much as he made her laugh, he wasn's much of a friend when it came down to it.

Shaking out the fur on her neck and down her spine, Quilltail trotted ahead of the group, smirking as she headed herself down into the gully and hid herself amongst the other clan cats as they spoke and shared stories with one another. When it boiled down to it, the clan meetings felt like one big, exciting session of sharing tongues and meeting old friends and family. In some cases, it was. Weaving through countless warriors and apprentices, Quilltail kept her ears open for anything that caught her attention, while her eyes scanned the surrounding area for anyone that caught her attention.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Pikepaw and Swiftpaw - RiverClan Apprentice and WindClan Apprentice

@lilMama @werewolfjedi @starlydoll

Pikepaw nodded, listening eagerly to every word Runningstream had to say. "Okay." He meowed. "I think I get it." He looked to Troutpaw, then around the clearing. As his mentor had said, there seemed to be small groups everywhere, little cliques, and he hoped to find one to fit into.

When he saw another cat a bit smaller than Troutpaw and him, a gray tabby she-cat standing by a bigger red warrior, he nudged his brother. "Look! An apprentice! Let's go say hello!" He meowed, with Runningstream's advice in mind. Without waiting for Troutpaw's agreement, however, he trotted over to the she-cat.

Approaching them, he recognized them as WindClan. Often their scent was carried on the winds that rolled off of the moors and into the marshes. "Hi!" He exclaimed brightly as he approached.

The she-cat gave him a wide-eyed look, but nodded and narrowed her eyes. "Hello." She greeted, voice obviously trying to hide her nervousness. "RiverClan apprentice." It didn't bother Pikepaw much. She was obviously just trying to make herself seem threatening.

"I'm Pikepaw!" He offered, then cast a glance at the red warrior. "Is this your mentor? First gathering?"

"Yes." Swiftpaw answered simply, then glared. "It must be yours, too. You're acting like an excited kit, even though you must be moons older than me."

Sootpaw - ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice

@werewolfjedi @NickelDragons

"Oh, um ..." Sootpaw stammered a bit, unsure what he should and shouldn't tell the ThunderClan medicine cat. She was kind and sweet, and he liked her, but if he shared anything too serious she could tell her leader. If ShadowClan got raided it would be all his fault.

"Well ... The other day Asternose got a really bad thorn in his paw. It was huge, and he's been limping ever since. We've -- Badgerwhisper and I, I mean -- we've been giving him some marigold to try and prevent it." The medicine cat explained quickly, wide-eyed. Surely a sore paw wasn't anything that couldn't be shared?

Aspenstep - WindClan Deputy

@SketchedRaven

Without anyone to talk to, the WindClan deputy headed over to where Larkcry was seated. "Hey." He greeted in a polite tone as he sat next to her, curling his long, slender tail around his paws. "It's a cold night, huh?" He meowed, trying to make idle conversation.

He liked the ThunderClan deputy. She was sweet but had a spark to her, and she was certainly easy on the eyes. She was beautiful, in fact, but he'd never admit that to anyone. He was older than her, and honestly he still remembered when she was an apprentice. Having watched her grow up and get to know her, he was surprised and glad to see that she had become deputy.
Pikepaw and Swiftpaw - RiverClan Apprentice and WindClan Apprentice

@lilMama @werewolfjedi @starlydoll

Pikepaw nodded, listening eagerly to every word Runningstream had to say. "Okay." He meowed. "I think I get it." He looked to Troutpaw, then around the clearing. As his mentor had said, there seemed to be small groups everywhere, little cliques, and he hoped to find one to fit into.

When he saw another cat a bit smaller than Troutpaw and him, a gray tabby she-cat standing by a bigger red warrior, he nudged his brother. "Look! An apprentice! Let's go say hello!" He meowed, with Runningstream's advice in mind. Without waiting for Troutpaw's agreement, however, he trotted over to the she-cat.

Approaching them, he recognized them as WindClan. Often their scent was carried on the winds that rolled off of the moors and into the marshes. "Hi!" He exclaimed brightly as he approached.

The she-cat gave him a wide-eyed look, but nodded and narrowed her eyes. "Hello." She greeted, voice obviously trying to hide her nervousness. "RiverClan apprentice." It didn't bother Pikepaw much. She was obviously just trying to make herself seem threatening.

"I'm Pikepaw!" He offered, then cast a glance at the red warrior. "Is this your mentor? First gathering?"

"Yes." Swiftpaw answered simply, then glared. "It must be yours, too. You're acting like an excited kit, even though you must be moons older than me."

Sootpaw - ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice

@werewolfjedi @NickelDragons

"Oh, um ..." Sootpaw stammered a bit, unsure what he should and shouldn't tell the ThunderClan medicine cat. She was kind and sweet, and he liked her, but if he shared anything too serious she could tell her leader. If ShadowClan got raided it would be all his fault.

"Well ... The other day Asternose got a really bad thorn in his paw. It was huge, and he's been limping ever since. We've -- Badgerwhisper and I, I mean -- we've been giving him some marigold to try and prevent it." The medicine cat explained quickly, wide-eyed. Surely a sore paw wasn't anything that couldn't be shared?

Aspenstep - WindClan Deputy

@SketchedRaven

Without anyone to talk to, the WindClan deputy headed over to where Larkcry was seated. "Hey." He greeted in a polite tone as he sat next to her, curling his long, slender tail around his paws. "It's a cold night, huh?" He meowed, trying to make idle conversation.

He liked the ThunderClan deputy. She was sweet but had a spark to her, and she was certainly easy on the eyes. She was beautiful, in fact, but he'd never admit that to anyone. He was older than her, and honestly he still remembered when she was an apprentice. Having watched her grow up and get to know her, he was surprised and glad to see that she had become deputy.
@BlackBurden

Foxtail

Foxtail glanced down at her apprentice, a flick of her tail sweeping in front of Swiftpaw's face.

"Swiftpaw, remember your manners." She turned her attention towards the young apprentice in front of her, "Pikepaw, was it? It's wonderful you have enthusiasm to meet other cats, friendliness gets you further than anything." She pointedly licked a tuft of fur on top of Swiftpaw's head, driving her point forward.
@BlackBurden

Foxtail

Foxtail glanced down at her apprentice, a flick of her tail sweeping in front of Swiftpaw's face.

"Swiftpaw, remember your manners." She turned her attention towards the young apprentice in front of her, "Pikepaw, was it? It's wonderful you have enthusiasm to meet other cats, friendliness gets you further than anything." She pointedly licked a tuft of fur on top of Swiftpaw's head, driving her point forward.
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
Swiftpaw - WindClan Apprentice

@starlydoll

Swiftpaw ducked away from Foxtail's tongue. "Ugh, Foxtail!" She protested. "He's a RiverClan apprentice! I don't want to make friends with those fish-eaters!"

Pikepaw tipped his head. "I didn't say we had to be friends." He informed this prickly she-cat. "My mentor says that we're supposed to talk and tell stories at gatherings. It's a good time to get to know other cats."

"Yeah? Well my mentor says that I should represent my Clan with dignity and prove that someday I'll be a great warrior!" Swiftpaw countered. "And she's right. You can't be nice to the other Clans."

"Um ... Okay." It was becoming obvious pretty fast that this WindClan apprentice was very self-absorbed. "So ..." he trailed off momentarily, "how's your training going?"

"Well, great, obviously!" Swiftpaw replied immediately, puffing out her chest. "I'm a natural-born warrior! I can already hunt perfectly."
Swiftpaw - WindClan Apprentice

@starlydoll

Swiftpaw ducked away from Foxtail's tongue. "Ugh, Foxtail!" She protested. "He's a RiverClan apprentice! I don't want to make friends with those fish-eaters!"

Pikepaw tipped his head. "I didn't say we had to be friends." He informed this prickly she-cat. "My mentor says that we're supposed to talk and tell stories at gatherings. It's a good time to get to know other cats."

"Yeah? Well my mentor says that I should represent my Clan with dignity and prove that someday I'll be a great warrior!" Swiftpaw countered. "And she's right. You can't be nice to the other Clans."

"Um ... Okay." It was becoming obvious pretty fast that this WindClan apprentice was very self-absorbed. "So ..." he trailed off momentarily, "how's your training going?"

"Well, great, obviously!" Swiftpaw replied immediately, puffing out her chest. "I'm a natural-born warrior! I can already hunt perfectly."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9