Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {OPEN} 404: Map not found
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20080043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200801/20080043_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Centauri was wandering, dazed, through the Sunbeam Ruins, unfamiliar with the Light territory and its potential dangers. He glanced around, and he was suddenly acutely aware that he didn't know where he was in the slightest. He twisted his wire-like body around, this way and that, searching for any significant landmarks; he even tried guessing at his direction through the positioning of the sun, though he failed miserably. Beneath his wolf cape he began to stress, tying himself in the recognizable Spiral knot. His familiar, a peculiar Agol, looked up at Centauri worriedly, its vibrant frills flaring up in response to his sudden panicked movements; he shook his head, carefully untying himself. "Sorry, lad, I had to worm all of m' panic out!" The Spiral had found himself in such a pickle due to his obsession with collecting things. His clan was visiting the Sunbeam Ruins, and Centauri was obligated to sniff out all items of interest. He also had a mischievous habit of collecting mates, despite his loyal and steady partner; his romantic misdeeds would not go unpunished, however. He found himself swooning over the clan's priestess, a Skydancer known for her scorn and legendary grudges. She had heard of his misconduct, of course, and she did not intend on being included in his long list of one-night hookups. Despite his efforts to charm her, she never seemed interested in him. He seethed, and he forced himself upon her, and she reacted with a grave curse that transformed him from Mirror to Spiral, though his Mirror body's crimes remained connected to him in the form of licking flames. Most strangers would see it as a strange display of magic, but for those who knew him, it was a shameful brand. Centauri looked to his Agol, who was flitting around looking for a possible route. He put a claw on its shoulder, stopping the hectic search. "Oi, let's just follow the path ahead. It must go somewhere, yeah?" The Spiral reasoned, arms outspread. The Agol telepathically communicated stress, but he shrugged it off with an obnoxious chuckle and a glittering smirk. "Trust me, lad." Off the two went, along the beaten dirt path, Centauri pausing occasionally to examine a stone or a curious plant. They stumbled upon a healthy river, banks lined with tall pines, offering a cool shade to rest under. Centauri plopped under the tree, hardly thankful for the rest. "M' stomach's killin' me, is it getting you too?" It shifted and glanced up to him, sending waves of hunger. "Ah, quit it, you're makin' my tum rumble." He laughed at his own voice, along with his silent familiar, who was sending him amusement. The two obviously didn't care who, or what, found them.

Centauri was wandering, dazed, through the Sunbeam Ruins, unfamiliar with the Light territory and its potential dangers. He glanced around, and he was suddenly acutely aware that he didn't know where he was in the slightest. He twisted his wire-like body around, this way and that, searching for any significant landmarks; he even tried guessing at his direction through the positioning of the sun, though he failed miserably. Beneath his wolf cape he began to stress, tying himself in the recognizable Spiral knot. His familiar, a peculiar Agol, looked up at Centauri worriedly, its vibrant frills flaring up in response to his sudden panicked movements; he shook his head, carefully untying himself. "Sorry, lad, I had to worm all of m' panic out!"

The Spiral had found himself in such a pickle due to his obsession with collecting things. His clan was visiting the Sunbeam Ruins, and Centauri was obligated to sniff out all items of interest. He also had a mischievous habit of collecting mates, despite his loyal and steady partner; his romantic misdeeds would not go unpunished, however. He found himself swooning over the clan's priestess, a Skydancer known for her scorn and legendary grudges. She had heard of his misconduct, of course, and she did not intend on being included in his long list of one-night hookups. Despite his efforts to charm her, she never seemed interested in him. He seethed, and he forced himself upon her, and she reacted with a grave curse that transformed him from Mirror to Spiral, though his Mirror body's crimes remained connected to him in the form of licking flames. Most strangers would see it as a strange display of magic, but for those who knew him, it was a shameful brand.

Centauri looked to his Agol, who was flitting around looking for a possible route. He put a claw on its shoulder, stopping the hectic search. "Oi, let's just follow the path ahead. It must go somewhere, yeah?" The Spiral reasoned, arms outspread. The Agol telepathically communicated stress, but he shrugged it off with an obnoxious chuckle and a glittering smirk. "Trust me, lad." Off the two went, along the beaten dirt path, Centauri pausing occasionally to examine a stone or a curious plant. They stumbled upon a healthy river, banks lined with tall pines, offering a cool shade to rest under. Centauri plopped under the tree, hardly thankful for the rest. "M' stomach's killin' me, is it getting you too?" It shifted and glanced up to him, sending waves of hunger. "Ah, quit it, you're makin' my tum rumble." He laughed at his own voice, along with his silent familiar, who was sending him amusement. The two obviously didn't care who, or what, found them.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
~
~
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Josuuke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33025961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330260/33025961_350.png[/img] [/url] Marduk was wanderding slowly on the dirt path with his rather ghastly appearance looking at the scenery asking him self how did he get stuck in light territory. His appearance was rather caused by a disease, affecting dragons with peeling skin that uncovered bones. His was passed on by his mother and father who welcomed this disease when they got it. He coughed "I hope the leader doesn't mode that I'm not near the clan" he stopped and gave a lil smack to himself, laughing "she wouldn't! She's to laid back! 10 pranks on her and she still won't kick us out! She's a real good leader alright!" (Hope I'm not to late?)
@Josuuke

33025961_350.png

Marduk was wanderding slowly on the dirt path with his rather ghastly appearance looking at the scenery asking him self how did he get stuck in light territory. His appearance was rather caused by a disease, affecting dragons with peeling skin that uncovered bones. His was passed on by his mother and father who welcomed this disease when they got it.

He coughed "I hope the leader doesn't mode that I'm not near the clan" he stopped and gave a lil smack to himself, laughing "she wouldn't! She's to laid back! 10 pranks on her and she still won't kick us out! She's a real good leader alright!"
(Hope I'm not to late?)
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png