Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Beast Tamer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That would be great ^v^ If you want, you can start this time round! I don't also mind out of character notes or whatever~ I'd like to know these beasts anyway - but also remind you that I'm going to sleep soon;;
That would be great ^v^ If you want, you can start this time round! I don't also mind out of character notes or whatever~ I'd like to know these beasts anyway - but also remind you that I'm going to sleep soon;;
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
One question before I start, do you mind using human versions of our dragons? ;w;
One question before I start, do you mind using human versions of our dragons? ;w;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I would love to! But I don't know how to picture my dragons as humans :0
I would love to! But I don't know how to picture my dragons as humans :0
Uhhhh ;w; Maybe Mumbi is pale with brightly colored blue hair or something? ;3; And Koa might look sickly and have long hair that's colored like his body? ;-;
Uhhhh ;w; Maybe Mumbi is pale with brightly colored blue hair or something? ;3; And Koa might look sickly and have long hair that's colored like his body? ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Oh wait! Perhaps Mumbi is a little tan but with blue hair with cyan strands, and her face is painted with the color of cyan like tribal marks, and Koa is more so a man with dark hair but his pale skin is painted with bright colors in some sort of symbols and drawings? .v. So like tribal marks too!
Oh wait! Perhaps Mumbi is a little tan but with blue hair with cyan strands, and her face is painted with the color of cyan like tribal marks, and Koa is more so a man with dark hair but his pale skin is painted with bright colors in some sort of symbols and drawings? .v. So like tribal marks too!
That works :DDD Want me to start now?
That works :DDD Want me to start now?

Go ahead, I'm super ready ^v^ (btw this is my first time to try with humanized dragons, so I believe this'll be fun!)
Go ahead, I'm super ready ^v^ (btw this is my first time to try with humanized dragons, so I believe this'll be fun!)
((I'll start now :3))

Isokel's fair hand rubbed the chin of an eyeless snake. It was around 5 meters long and almost a meter in diameter. Its body looked like that of a black mamba, complete with venomous fangs, just a whole lot bigger. It rubbed its head into Isokel's hand, its black scales standing out against her vivid choice of wardrobe. The snake was in one out of several hundred stalls that Isokel and her best friend Seiferin owned. Almost every stall held an animal or two that they've tamed. The over-sized black mamba she was petting was a gift she planned on giving to Seiferin's little brother Aruma ((Who is not a legit dragon I have yet)) in honor of his tenth animal tamed. She was waiting for Seiferin to bring in the new workers that would help over-see and take care of her animals.

Seiferin, on the other hand, was waiting outside the many stalls by the entrance to the place, expecting two people to come over to start their job.
((I'll start now :3))

Isokel's fair hand rubbed the chin of an eyeless snake. It was around 5 meters long and almost a meter in diameter. Its body looked like that of a black mamba, complete with venomous fangs, just a whole lot bigger. It rubbed its head into Isokel's hand, its black scales standing out against her vivid choice of wardrobe. The snake was in one out of several hundred stalls that Isokel and her best friend Seiferin owned. Almost every stall held an animal or two that they've tamed. The over-sized black mamba she was petting was a gift she planned on giving to Seiferin's little brother Aruma ((Who is not a legit dragon I have yet)) in honor of his tenth animal tamed. She was waiting for Seiferin to bring in the new workers that would help over-see and take care of her animals.

Seiferin, on the other hand, was waiting outside the many stalls by the entrance to the place, expecting two people to come over to start their job.

In time, the pair had finally arrived to the entrance to their new job.

Koa thought taming animals wasn't a very hard job, since everybody does it, although he wondered what kind of beasts he would have tame - either horses, or really weird creatures.

He glanced over to Mumbi, her dazzling blue-cyan hair was decorated with flowers and had a beautiful dryad's guise as she walked side by side with him. Although they maintained a distanced, they wouldn't miss a moment of glancing from time to time. After all, they were to work together, and Mumbi was just purely excited inside, as Koa was more cautious.

"Greetings, Seiferin," Koa said when they approached him, to which Mumbi bowed in respect when she saw Seiferin, giving an ever so friendly smile. "It's good to see you!"
In time, the pair had finally arrived to the entrance to their new job.

Koa thought taming animals wasn't a very hard job, since everybody does it, although he wondered what kind of beasts he would have tame - either horses, or really weird creatures.

He glanced over to Mumbi, her dazzling blue-cyan hair was decorated with flowers and had a beautiful dryad's guise as she walked side by side with him. Although they maintained a distanced, they wouldn't miss a moment of glancing from time to time. After all, they were to work together, and Mumbi was just purely excited inside, as Koa was more cautious.

"Greetings, Seiferin," Koa said when they approached him, to which Mumbi bowed in respect when she saw Seiferin, giving an ever so friendly smile. "It's good to see you!"
Seiferin grinned back at them, his radioactive green eyes spotting them. "Ah, I assume you two must be Koa and Mumbi?" He asked, shifting his hood so it rested on his neck and not his head. "I must give you a small warning before you start," He paused, "Do not, I repeat, do not go near a beast whose cage or stall has a red slash next to it. This means the beast is not yet tamed and will attack. They can't hurt you as long as you remain away from their reach." He explained with a stern tone, leading them into the building that housed all of the stalls and cages and whatnot.

Isokel couldn't hear the two arrive, and moved away from the black mamba, in which the snake seemed unhappy about it, "I'm sorry Kushu," She apologized to the snake using signals with her hands, kissing the crown of its head before jogging over to a different stall a few meters away. This stall contained three baby fire-tongue jaguars. She had picked the three babies up when she was off her property in a taming arena, she hated those by the way, when the mother was killed in an attempt to tame her went awry. She couldn't stand to leave the babies there, so she offered to take them off the arena's hands, which they gladly let her do. The babies, which were two boys and girl named Sabbi, Abbel, and Shina respectively, came to see Isokel as their parent.

Back to what she was doing. Isokel moved the glass window that held her away from the fire-tongue jaguars to the side and reached her arms down into the low stall. Her finger-tips were warmed by Sabbi licking her finger and making mewls to be picked up, although she couldn't hear them. She quickly coddled Sabbi to her rainbow cloak, rubbing the little jaguar's cheeks. A little flame flicked along the jaguar's back in delight at being petted. The other two jaguars didn't seem to like being left out, and sought to climb out of the cage. They clambered out through where the glass window had been, and flopped onto the white tiled floor. They circled around Isokel's bare shins, rubbing their fur against her as little embers and sparks floated off their back furs. Their little tongues poked out as they circled, flames dripping off and onto the floor. Panicking a little, thinking Seiferin would get annoyed with them if they covered the floor with ashes, she scooped the other two up and tried not to drop any.
Seiferin grinned back at them, his radioactive green eyes spotting them. "Ah, I assume you two must be Koa and Mumbi?" He asked, shifting his hood so it rested on his neck and not his head. "I must give you a small warning before you start," He paused, "Do not, I repeat, do not go near a beast whose cage or stall has a red slash next to it. This means the beast is not yet tamed and will attack. They can't hurt you as long as you remain away from their reach." He explained with a stern tone, leading them into the building that housed all of the stalls and cages and whatnot.

Isokel couldn't hear the two arrive, and moved away from the black mamba, in which the snake seemed unhappy about it, "I'm sorry Kushu," She apologized to the snake using signals with her hands, kissing the crown of its head before jogging over to a different stall a few meters away. This stall contained three baby fire-tongue jaguars. She had picked the three babies up when she was off her property in a taming arena, she hated those by the way, when the mother was killed in an attempt to tame her went awry. She couldn't stand to leave the babies there, so she offered to take them off the arena's hands, which they gladly let her do. The babies, which were two boys and girl named Sabbi, Abbel, and Shina respectively, came to see Isokel as their parent.

Back to what she was doing. Isokel moved the glass window that held her away from the fire-tongue jaguars to the side and reached her arms down into the low stall. Her finger-tips were warmed by Sabbi licking her finger and making mewls to be picked up, although she couldn't hear them. She quickly coddled Sabbi to her rainbow cloak, rubbing the little jaguar's cheeks. A little flame flicked along the jaguar's back in delight at being petted. The other two jaguars didn't seem to like being left out, and sought to climb out of the cage. They clambered out through where the glass window had been, and flopped onto the white tiled floor. They circled around Isokel's bare shins, rubbing their fur against her as little embers and sparks floated off their back furs. Their little tongues poked out as they circled, flames dripping off and onto the floor. Panicking a little, thinking Seiferin would get annoyed with them if they covered the floor with ashes, she scooped the other two up and tried not to drop any.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9