Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Beast Tamer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Animatonica I didn't know what to call the thread so I just named it after my character's jobs ;w;

How should the plot go in general? ;3;

P.S. I'm subbed :3
@Animatonica I didn't know what to call the thread so I just named it after my character's jobs ;w;

How should the plot go in general? ;3;

P.S. I'm subbed :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I'm subbed as well :D

Hmm, well let me just visit your two dragons and figure out a plot between those two-

I'm subbed as well :D

Hmm, well let me just visit your two dragons and figure out a plot between those two-

Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Alright, so since they're both Beast tamers, and Isokel being deaf (that's kinda funny, because my female skydancer I'm using is mute) we could have Koa and Mumbi helping out with them and such?
Alright, so since they're both Beast tamers, and Isokel being deaf (that's kinda funny, because my female skydancer I'm using is mute) we could have Koa and Mumbi helping out with them and such?
Seiferin knows sign-language, so maybe he hires/asks Koa and Mumbi to help him with keeping some of the animals in check? ;w;
Seiferin knows sign-language, so maybe he hires/asks Koa and Mumbi to help him with keeping some of the animals in check? ;w;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Oh that would be good! I think Mumbi would be happy to keep the animals in check since she's the one who loves animals and such XD Koa is her translator too, but he often keeps his distance. He's highly contagious;; hence his bright colors ;w;
Oh that would be good! I think Mumbi would be happy to keep the animals in check since she's the one who loves animals and such XD Koa is her translator too, but he often keeps his distance. He's highly contagious;; hence his bright colors ;w;
Contagious?
Contagious?

Well, I mean, he transfers a specific sickness since he's a Plague dragon. His previous clan's signature sickness is bacterial meningitis. His bright colors indicate (much like a poisonous frog) to steer clear from him.
Well, I mean, he transfers a specific sickness since he's a Plague dragon. His previous clan's signature sickness is bacterial meningitis. His bright colors indicate (much like a poisonous frog) to steer clear from him.
Ooooh, so no touching him?
Ooooh, so no touching him?

Nope, sadly. :c

Currently, the clan's healer is trying to make a medicine to help Koa so he doesn't infect his beloved Mumbi and other dragons. Right now, it's best to not get yourself sick. He also doesn't want to hurt others since he's generally nice and friendly, so he often just warns. :3 He's nice despite he's a disease. I don't think the sickness affects animals tho :0 unless, of course, you want to make familiars sick from him.
Nope, sadly. :c

Currently, the clan's healer is trying to make a medicine to help Koa so he doesn't infect his beloved Mumbi and other dragons. Right now, it's best to not get yourself sick. He also doesn't want to hurt others since he's generally nice and friendly, so he often just warns. :3 He's nice despite he's a disease. I don't think the sickness affects animals tho :0 unless, of course, you want to make familiars sick from him.
Most of the beasts I'll mention are going to be made up by the way ;3; I'll do my best to explain them, and also how beast tamers work in this version ;w;
Most of the beasts I'll mention are going to be made up by the way ;3; I'll do my best to explain them, and also how beast tamers work in this version ;w;

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9