Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thieves of Mind OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
(@Ragnaroc All good)

Name: Mason "Quality" Patricks

Appearance: A very scruffy man, with a thick orange beard an overall ratty appearance. He possesses tattoos from the neck down, though most of it is hidden by his thick jacket, jeans, and work-boots.

Arcana: The Tower

Personality: Mason's line of work requires him to be street-smart, know how to read people, and look just shady enough to attract business- and that he does. Mason is tough and no-nonsense, and requires that his customers tell him the truth about what they're using his weapons for, and for who. If he can help it, Mason tries not to sell weapons for criminal activity. Unfortunately, Mason is a sucker for youth, and tends to let them worm their way for extra goods or a discount. Effectively a gun dad.

History: Mason was born and raised in his family's business of selling weapons, both real and fake. With the right amount of money and deception, one can get out of getting a permit for their weapons, and it would be a lie to say that he has never sold things under the table or straight up illegally. He keeps the big stuff in the back, however- in the front is all manner of model weapons, from Nerf guns to those with exceptional high quality. His shop is located in a shopping plaza, near a Wal-Mart.

Unfortunately, his love for kids would lead him to help the US based Phantom Thieves- at first unknowingly, and then willingly.

Other: Loves kids, but has never had any of his own. Deep down is a good guy. Maive is a regular at his shop.
(@Ragnaroc All good)

Name: Mason "Quality" Patricks

Appearance: A very scruffy man, with a thick orange beard an overall ratty appearance. He possesses tattoos from the neck down, though most of it is hidden by his thick jacket, jeans, and work-boots.

Arcana: The Tower

Personality: Mason's line of work requires him to be street-smart, know how to read people, and look just shady enough to attract business- and that he does. Mason is tough and no-nonsense, and requires that his customers tell him the truth about what they're using his weapons for, and for who. If he can help it, Mason tries not to sell weapons for criminal activity. Unfortunately, Mason is a sucker for youth, and tends to let them worm their way for extra goods or a discount. Effectively a gun dad.

History: Mason was born and raised in his family's business of selling weapons, both real and fake. With the right amount of money and deception, one can get out of getting a permit for their weapons, and it would be a lie to say that he has never sold things under the table or straight up illegally. He keeps the big stuff in the back, however- in the front is all manner of model weapons, from Nerf guns to those with exceptional high quality. His shop is located in a shopping plaza, near a Wal-Mart.

Unfortunately, his love for kids would lead him to help the US based Phantom Thieves- at first unknowingly, and then willingly.

Other: Loves kids, but has never had any of his own. Deep down is a good guy. Maive is a regular at his shop.
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@ragnaroc
@carnifex
@8bitfey
@flamesembrace

IC thread is UP! Please allow everyone to get their first post in before posting again. I won't impose a posting order unless things get out of hand. :)
@ragnaroc
@carnifex
@8bitfey
@flamesembrace

IC thread is UP! Please allow everyone to get their first post in before posting again. I won't impose a posting order unless things get out of hand. :)
@8bitfey

Y'wanna have it so Aella and Erin are classmates? They could've been in Times Square together and both went into the Metaverse same time?

@Burnmoon

Also I may switch an element of Fenrir's for more balance so we don't double up on Lightning/Physical users since it looks like @ragnaroc's Persona is gonna go Lightning/maybe physical as well?
@8bitfey

Y'wanna have it so Aella and Erin are classmates? They could've been in Times Square together and both went into the Metaverse same time?

@Burnmoon

Also I may switch an element of Fenrir's for more balance so we don't double up on Lightning/Physical users since it looks like @ragnaroc's Persona is gonna go Lightning/maybe physical as well?
JXVUomh.png
@carnifex

Of course- go ahead and change it up as you please :)
@carnifex

Of course- go ahead and change it up as you please :)
@Burnmoon

Hello i wonder if there are any free spots open and if so do you saving one for me. Id liked to join :3

Ill get my profile down in the meantime
@Burnmoon

Hello i wonder if there are any free spots open and if so do you saving one for me. Id liked to join :3

Ill get my profile down in the meantime
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13

Yep, there are spots open! Take your time ^^
@Rinjichan13

Yep, there are spots open! Take your time ^^
@Carnifex

Yeeee yeah sure!!
@Carnifex

Yeeee yeah sure!!
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@Burnmoon

Okay thanks is it okay for me to reserve the Chariot arcane?
@Burnmoon

Okay thanks is it okay for me to reserve the Chariot arcane?
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@rinjichan13

Sure thing, it's yours
@rinjichan13

Sure thing, it's yours
@Carnifex @Burnmoon @rinjichan13 @8bitfey @flamesembrace

I am not going Physical. I am going red mage. ^_^ We could use a good tank.

Also I think it is good if we want to make prior bonds. I am not Certain how I am going to start yet.
BUt save for Joan who is 24 and thus probably in college. I think we are all in the same school. Everyone is highschool age.

Also what is going on with Arbor finding the dog?

@Carnifex @Burnmoon @rinjichan13 @8bitfey @flamesembrace

I am not going Physical. I am going red mage. ^_^ We could use a good tank.

Also I think it is good if we want to make prior bonds. I am not Certain how I am going to start yet.
BUt save for Joan who is 24 and thus probably in college. I think we are all in the same school. Everyone is highschool age.

Also what is going on with Arbor finding the dog?

03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14