Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thieves of Mind OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Carnifex

Accepted! The Fenrir design is actually real awesome
@Carnifex

Accepted! The Fenrir design is actually real awesome
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@Burnmoon

Sick, thank you! And yeah I saw it and was like WELP IM SOLD
@Burnmoon

Sick, thank you! And yeah I saw it and was like WELP IM SOLD
JXVUomh.png
@Burnmoon

Yes yes I will keep him!
@Burnmoon

Yes yes I will keep him!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
@Burnmoon

Can we have NPC characters/supporting characters or should every character have a Persona? I was thinking of making a veterinarian who functions as the doctor/clinic for the Phantom Thieves so they can get medical supplies and have that. They'd largely be an NPC and show up occasionally but I figure it'd be good to flesh out the world some?
@Burnmoon

Can we have NPC characters/supporting characters or should every character have a Persona? I was thinking of making a veterinarian who functions as the doctor/clinic for the Phantom Thieves so they can get medical supplies and have that. They'd largely be an NPC and show up occasionally but I figure it'd be good to flesh out the world some?
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex @Burnmoon

^I second that. My character's older brother Would probably be the Death Arcana. Are we going to have outside social links like such?
@Carnifex @Burnmoon

^I second that. My character's older brother Would probably be the Death Arcana. Are we going to have outside social links like such?
@Carnifex @ragnaroc

Yep, supporting characters are allowed should you so choose! I guess I neglected to add that... but go ahead and fill out what you need to add your character's in :)

As far as social links, we'll probably develop those in the RP (aside from already existing social links like the brother or whatnot), and they can help us out in a kind of similar way to the game
@Carnifex @ragnaroc

Yep, supporting characters are allowed should you so choose! I guess I neglected to add that... but go ahead and fill out what you need to add your character's in :)

As far as social links, we'll probably develop those in the RP (aside from already existing social links like the brother or whatnot), and they can help us out in a kind of similar way to the game
@Burnmoon

I am Struggling HARD between two concepts.
I have a Palace built that is ship themed.
But I wanted to go east Asian magi with my character.
I Don't have a dungeon planned for that one.
@Burnmoon

I am Struggling HARD between two concepts.
I have a Palace built that is ship themed.
But I wanted to go east Asian magi with my character.
I Don't have a dungeon planned for that one.
HUMAN CHARACTER
Name: Joanalil "Joan" Superbia

Codename: Priestess- As her persona is known as a god she finds it only right that the one who summons and communicates with him is called his priestess.

Appearance: Joan is a woman who looks like she could be doing something better than what she's doing currently. As a woman of American and Italian descent Joan has skin that is almost always naturally tanned. Her hair is usually left in a high ponytail, dark strands reaching just below her shoulder blades and the tips dyed in a dark gold. Her outfits are usually in "holy colors" such as whites and bright yellows

(Or you can just look at this))

Persona: Huanglong

Metaverse Outfit: Joan's outfit in the Metaverse looks something like this but with the black being white and her mask like this

Arcana: HIGH PRIESTESS

Melee Weapon Class: An Odachi with silver handle wrap and golden grip ornaments. Its handguard is stylized to look like a dragon and phoenix chasing each other.

Long Range Weapon: Harpoon gun.

Personality: Joan is a relatively serious character when people first meet her. Usually coming off as shy or relatively reclusive while being soft spoken. She's extremely friendly after she knows someone and feels close enough to them, often spouting off information about Aizawa, the anime she's watching or something about the current artwork that she's working on. Has a problem with being stuck in dark places, alone for a long time and social situations. Has the astounding ability to sleep anywhere and at anytime, she has slept upside down in a chair, during interrogations (forging art is a crime apparently), and one time during an intense rainstorm (she was outside at the time).

History: Joan grew up as the child to an American father and an Italian mother, and lived happily with them even with their constant moving due to her fathers job and the stress that it brought on her parents marriage. When her little brother came along she had been excited and thrilled until he kept getting sick. Turns out that his immune system was severely compromised and the fact that his medical bills were pilling up so high that her parents could barely pay them nor the fact that he was mute. Upon these realizations Joan swore to her parents that she would take care of him and would even take up a job if her parents needed her to due to their constant financial struggles. She started doing art in high school and practiced hard to make sure that she would be able to keep her promise to her parents so that she could help to take care of her brother. Over a few years she could copy the works of masters and create lifelike portraits of those around her, and effectively catching the attention of a group of people that were planning things for her.

Then came the day that her parents died, in a rock slide that had not only killed them but also anyone that had been on the same road as them. Joan had been with brother in a hospital when her parents had gone to retrieve some more clothing for them after her brother had gotten sick on their vacation. Thats when the men had approached her, offering her a job and a large sum of money if she kept quiet. Joan had barely been 18 when it happened, and having to struggle with getting a job and enough money to prove that she could care for her little brother helped her in signing the pact with the devil. After that Joan had been payed to create fake art pieces to those that she didn't know and other things that rotated around her trade.

Her brothers sudden disappearance from their apartment and the sudden appearance of an app on her phone is what lead to Joan unlocking her persona, Huanglong. She is no longer being paid for her "commissions" as the payment she would get instead goes to making sure that the people who kidnapped her brother don't hurt him.

Other:

PERSONA CHARACTER

Name and Origin: Huanglong, Chinese Mythology

Human Partner: Joan Superbia

Appearance: Huanglong is an elegant and beautiful horse like dragon with a mane of glittering gold, and scales of shining silver (green in the pic);. His antlers form an ornate crown upon his head that curve back and are pronged in many places. Huanglongs muscled and powerful body is not only covered in scales but in ornate armor-like jewelry that make physical attacks potentially harmful. Their head is the only thing that could possibly be considered truly draconic about them (other than the scales that is) as it opens as wide as an alligators.

Resistances/Nullifications: Resists Wind and drains fire.

Weaknesses: Curse

Magic Element: Wind and Fire

Combat Style: Huanglong is a mixture between support and attacker, where they use wind to make hits go astray or fire to provide a distraction. If attacking they use fire to attack the target and then wind to boost the flames, providing more oxygen so the fire becomes more powerful.

Personality: Literally an old man that thinks that they know better than everyone. Very supportive however of almost anything that Joan does as long as it's not completely stupid.
HUMAN CHARACTER
Name: Joanalil "Joan" Superbia

Codename: Priestess- As her persona is known as a god she finds it only right that the one who summons and communicates with him is called his priestess.

Appearance: Joan is a woman who looks like she could be doing something better than what she's doing currently. As a woman of American and Italian descent Joan has skin that is almost always naturally tanned. Her hair is usually left in a high ponytail, dark strands reaching just below her shoulder blades and the tips dyed in a dark gold. Her outfits are usually in "holy colors" such as whites and bright yellows

(Or you can just look at this))

Persona: Huanglong

Metaverse Outfit: Joan's outfit in the Metaverse looks something like this but with the black being white and her mask like this

Arcana: HIGH PRIESTESS

Melee Weapon Class: An Odachi with silver handle wrap and golden grip ornaments. Its handguard is stylized to look like a dragon and phoenix chasing each other.

Long Range Weapon: Harpoon gun.

Personality: Joan is a relatively serious character when people first meet her. Usually coming off as shy or relatively reclusive while being soft spoken. She's extremely friendly after she knows someone and feels close enough to them, often spouting off information about Aizawa, the anime she's watching or something about the current artwork that she's working on. Has a problem with being stuck in dark places, alone for a long time and social situations. Has the astounding ability to sleep anywhere and at anytime, she has slept upside down in a chair, during interrogations (forging art is a crime apparently), and one time during an intense rainstorm (she was outside at the time).

History: Joan grew up as the child to an American father and an Italian mother, and lived happily with them even with their constant moving due to her fathers job and the stress that it brought on her parents marriage. When her little brother came along she had been excited and thrilled until he kept getting sick. Turns out that his immune system was severely compromised and the fact that his medical bills were pilling up so high that her parents could barely pay them nor the fact that he was mute. Upon these realizations Joan swore to her parents that she would take care of him and would even take up a job if her parents needed her to due to their constant financial struggles. She started doing art in high school and practiced hard to make sure that she would be able to keep her promise to her parents so that she could help to take care of her brother. Over a few years she could copy the works of masters and create lifelike portraits of those around her, and effectively catching the attention of a group of people that were planning things for her.

Then came the day that her parents died, in a rock slide that had not only killed them but also anyone that had been on the same road as them. Joan had been with brother in a hospital when her parents had gone to retrieve some more clothing for them after her brother had gotten sick on their vacation. Thats when the men had approached her, offering her a job and a large sum of money if she kept quiet. Joan had barely been 18 when it happened, and having to struggle with getting a job and enough money to prove that she could care for her little brother helped her in signing the pact with the devil. After that Joan had been payed to create fake art pieces to those that she didn't know and other things that rotated around her trade.

Her brothers sudden disappearance from their apartment and the sudden appearance of an app on her phone is what lead to Joan unlocking her persona, Huanglong. She is no longer being paid for her "commissions" as the payment she would get instead goes to making sure that the people who kidnapped her brother don't hurt him.

Other:

PERSONA CHARACTER

Name and Origin: Huanglong, Chinese Mythology

Human Partner: Joan Superbia

Appearance: Huanglong is an elegant and beautiful horse like dragon with a mane of glittering gold, and scales of shining silver (green in the pic);. His antlers form an ornate crown upon his head that curve back and are pronged in many places. Huanglongs muscled and powerful body is not only covered in scales but in ornate armor-like jewelry that make physical attacks potentially harmful. Their head is the only thing that could possibly be considered truly draconic about them (other than the scales that is) as it opens as wide as an alligators.

Resistances/Nullifications: Resists Wind and drains fire.

Weaknesses: Curse

Magic Element: Wind and Fire

Combat Style: Huanglong is a mixture between support and attacker, where they use wind to make hits go astray or fire to provide a distraction. If attacking they use fire to attack the target and then wind to boost the flames, providing more oxygen so the fire becomes more powerful.

Personality: Literally an old man that thinks that they know better than everyone. Very supportive however of almost anything that Joan does as long as it's not completely stupid.
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14