Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thieves of Mind OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/hvnCF7j1sfh1m/giphy.gif[/img][/center] [center][font=century gothic][size=7]Welcome, Trickster, to my Velvet Room[/size][/font][/center] @Burnmoon @Ragnaroc @Carnifex @Flamesembrace @8bitfey @Cosmicsymbols @rinjichan13 [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2239015]IC Thread[/url][/center] [font=georgia][b]The world is filled with distortion. The scale of which has become far too grand for only one team to handle... perhaps others should be bestowed with the power to escape the shackles of fate and combat the inevitable ruin. Those with the power to change the hearts of those corrupted by desire, and make them confess their crimes with their own mouth... Will the masses adore you? Will they despise you? Perhaps they will betray you? But my, my, what fitting and capable Phantom Thieves have awoken here...[/b] --- Welcome! This is a Persona 5-centered Role-play, but by no means do you need to have played the game in order to take part in this. [b]If you are unfamiliar with this universe, please take a brief look at the links below[/b]. [url=http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Persona_(concept)]Personas[/url] - Read the [b]initial overview[/b], and then [b]scroll down to where they are described in Persona 5[/b]. [url=http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Palace]Palaces[/url] -Read only the [b]first two paragraphs[/b]. If you do not care about spoilers, you can read more to get a more complete picture. [url=http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Metaverse_Navigator]The Metaverse Navigator[/url] --- [center][size=5]Roleplay Rules[/size][/center] 1. You guys have read role-play rules probably a thousand times. No Mary Sues, no godmodding, don't attack people, you know whats up. 2. Please do not make major plot-altering actions without discussing with me first. 3. This is a [i][b]literate[/b][/i] roleplay. This means proper grammar, spelling, and at least a paragraph or two of writing per post. 4. I'm going to go with a max of three characters for person, but I may allow more later. 5. [i][b]CREDIT ANY AND ALL ART THAT ISN'T YOURS. [/b][/i] [center][size=5]World Rules[/size][/center] [b]Please take a look at [url=https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/]this page[/url] in order to determine what Arcana you would like to claim for your character. [/b] Think of their meanings as positive and negative traits for your character. -All characters will be aligned with a Major Arcana. This arcana will be the outline for your character's personality- all of the arcana are available, excluding The World for lore reasons. - One persona per character, one arcana per character. - Age 14+ characters, and probably no character over the age of 40. You gotta be fit to be a Thief! - Personas must be from mythological origin or from media that is 50+ years old. Meaning that Katniss from the Hunger Games would not be allowed, but Snow White would be. - For the sake of accessibility, personas do not have to fall in line with the meanings of their Arcana. This means you can choose whatever one you like best without having to be restricted! - It is up to you whether you make your Persona a full fledged character or not. While Personas can be vaguely seen by other Persona users in the world, the Persona will really only be able to speak once they are summoned in the Metaverse. - Igor and the Twins in the Velvet Room will not be able to be accessed whenever the players wish. When and where the Velvet Room is available will be up to me. - All characters will be in [b]New York City[/b]. [center][size=5]Personas and Magic Elements[/size][/center] Personas are the manifestation of a person's inner self, and are used for combat within the Metaverse. Personas themselves are not inherently good nor evil, as their actions are largely dependent on the orders their human companion gives them. Personas that are under a Palace's control are called Shadows. If you are having trouble determining what Persona you would like, [url=http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_5_Personas]here[/url] is a list of Personas in the Megami Tensen Universe. Each Personas' Magic follows a certain element or two- but elements are not necessarily strong nor weak against one another. Instead, resistances and weaknesses are dependent on each individual Persona. Thus, a Persona who uses fire attacks is not necessarily weak to cold attacks, and vice versa. The elements are as follows. Physical (straightforward attacks) Gun (Projectile based moves) Fire Ice Lightning Wind Psychic Nuclear Bless Curse
giphy.gif
Welcome, Trickster, to my Velvet Room

@Burnmoon
@Ragnaroc
@Carnifex
@Flamesembrace
@8bitfey
@Cosmicsymbols
@rinjichan13

The world is filled with distortion. The scale of which has become far too grand for only one team to handle... perhaps others should be bestowed with the power to escape the shackles of fate and combat the inevitable ruin. Those with the power to change the hearts of those corrupted by desire, and make them confess their crimes with their own mouth...

Will the masses adore you? Will they despise you?

Perhaps they will betray you?

But my, my, what fitting and capable Phantom Thieves have awoken here...

---

Welcome! This is a Persona 5-centered Role-play, but by no means do you need to have played the game in order to take part in this. If you are unfamiliar with this universe, please take a brief look at the links below.

Personas
- Read the initial overview, and then scroll down to where they are described in Persona 5.

Palaces
-Read only the first two paragraphs. If you do not care about spoilers, you can read more to get a more complete picture.

The Metaverse Navigator

---

Roleplay Rules

1. You guys have read role-play rules probably a thousand times. No Mary Sues, no godmodding, don't attack people, you know whats up.

2. Please do not make major plot-altering actions without discussing with me first.

3. This is a literate roleplay. This means proper grammar, spelling, and at least a paragraph or two of writing per post.

4. I'm going to go with a max of three characters for person, but I may allow more later.

5. CREDIT ANY AND ALL ART THAT ISN'T YOURS.

World Rules

Please take a look at this page in order to determine what Arcana you would like to claim for your character. Think of their meanings as positive and negative traits for your character.

-All characters will be aligned with a Major Arcana. This arcana will be the outline for your character's personality- all of the arcana are available, excluding The World for lore reasons.

- One persona per character, one arcana per character.

- Age 14+ characters, and probably no character over the age of 40. You gotta be fit to be a Thief!

- Personas must be from mythological origin or from media that is 50+ years old. Meaning that Katniss from the Hunger Games would not be allowed, but Snow White would be.

- For the sake of accessibility, personas do not have to fall in line with the meanings of their Arcana. This means you can choose whatever one you like best without having to be restricted!

- It is up to you whether you make your Persona a full fledged character or not. While Personas can be vaguely seen by other Persona users in the world, the Persona will really only be able to speak once they are summoned in the Metaverse.

- Igor and the Twins in the Velvet Room will not be able to be accessed whenever the players wish. When and where the Velvet Room is available will be up to me.

- All characters will be in New York City.

Personas and Magic Elements

Personas are the manifestation of a person's inner self, and are used for combat within the Metaverse. Personas themselves are not inherently good nor evil, as their actions are largely dependent on the orders their human companion gives them. Personas that are under a Palace's control are called Shadows.

If you are having trouble determining what Persona you would like, here is a list of Personas in the Megami Tensen Universe.

Each Personas' Magic follows a certain element or two- but elements are not necessarily strong nor weak against one another. Instead, resistances and weaknesses are dependent on each individual Persona. Thus, a Persona who uses fire attacks is not necessarily weak to cold attacks, and vice versa. The elements are as follows.

Physical (straightforward attacks)
Gun (Projectile based moves)
Fire
Ice
Lightning
Wind
Psychic
Nuclear
Bless
Curse
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
[center][font=century gothic][size=7]Characters[/size][/font][/center] **If your character is not involved with the metaverse, please ignore portions that are related to the cognitive world/metaverse. [font=georgia][code] HUMAN CHARACTER [b]Name:[/b] [b]Codename:[/b] (provide a very brief explanation of the name as well) [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Persona:[/b] [b]Metaverse Outfit:[/b] (This is the outfit that your character wears when they are in the Metaverse. Must loosely fit the aesthetic of their persona and possess a mask, but other than that, go wild) [b]Arcana:[/b] [b]Melee Weapon Class:[/b] (What class of weapons your character uses in the Metaverse. They do not need to have past experience with this weapon, as awakening to their persona grants them all the expertise they need. Includes things such as daggers, great swords, battle axes, etc) [b]Long Range Weapon:[/b] (What class of long range weapon your character uses in the Metaverse. Includes things such as rifles, pistols, crossbows, etc) [b]Personality:[/b] (This should somewhat resemble what their Arcana represents) [b]History:[/b] (If already awakened to their Persona, please include how this happened. Remember that awakenings can only occur in the Metaverse) [b]Other:[/b][/code] [code]PERSONA CHARACTER [b]Name and Origin:[/b] [b]Human Partner:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] (This doesn't need to follow canon or traditional designs. Feel free to embellish, de-humanize, and be creative!) [b]Resistances/Nullifications:[/b] (Max of 3. You can only have one nullification, where the persona either nullifies the element, reflects it, OR drains it for HP) [b]Weaknesses:[/b](Minimum of 1) [b]Magic Element:[/b] (Max of 2) [b]Combat Style:[/b] (Whether the Persona is more of a healer, a tank, support, an attacker, etc.) [b]Personality:[/b] (Optional)[/code] [b]The Major Arcana[/b] [s]The Fool [/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178/11#post_28874992]MOIRA VIATHANNE and COEURL[/url] @Carnifex The Magician [s]High Priestess[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178/3#post_28437874]JOANALIL SUPERBIA and HUANGLONG[/url] @Flamesembrace The Empress The Emperor The Hierophant [s]The Lovers[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178#post_28406630]ERIN HIMURA and APHRODITE[/url] @8bitFey [s]The Chariot[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178/5#post_28456842]JAIME CARDENAS and HARAEDO-NO-OKAMI[/url] @Rinjichan13 [s]Strength[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178/3#post_28439815]ARBOR ADAMS and OKUNINUSHI[/url] @Ragnaroc Wheel of Fortune Justice Hanged Man [s]Death[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178/3#post_28440525]AVRIL ADAMS[/url] [s]Temperance[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178/3#post_28438140]NICHOLE KING[/url] [s]The Devil[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178/5#post_28456844]KATHERINE HIMOTO and DOJI[/url] @CosmicSymbols [s]The Tower[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178/4#post_28449013]MASON PATRICKS[/url] The Star The Moon [s]The Sun[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2237178/1#post_28405163]MAIVE CATTING and MALEFICENT[/url] @Burnmoon Judgement [b]Codenames:[/b] [s]Joker Mona Skull Panther Fox Queen Oracle Noir Crow[/s] (These have been taken by the canon cast of Persona 5, and thus are unavailable) Villain (Maive) Cupid (Erin) Sphinx (Moira) Priestess (Joan) Koi (Arbor) Oni (Kat) Cavalier (Jaime) [b]Taken Personas:[/b] When you are making your persona, please consider[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSn7gWgKVL-I9Ug79l0PBaPpxBUiMPOubcMq8rVawaU/edit#gid=0] this[/url] spreadsheet which displays the pre-existing strengths/weaknesses/main elements. [s]Arsene Lupin Carmen (Opera) Captain Kidd Zorro Johanna/Joan (The Female Pope) The Necronomicon Milady (Three Musketeers) Robin Hood[/s] (These have been taken by the canon cast of Persona 5, and thus are unavailable). [b]MALEFICENT[/b], from Sleeping Beauty [b]APHRODITE[/b], from Greek myth [b]OKUNINUSHI[/b], from Shinto myth [b]COEURL[/b], from A.E Van Vogt [b]HUANGLONG[/b], from Chinese myth [b]HARAEDO-NO-OKAMI[/b], from Shinto myth [b]DOJI[/b], from Shinto (?) myth [/font]
Characters

**If your character is not involved with the metaverse, please ignore portions that are related to the cognitive world/metaverse.
Code:
HUMAN CHARACTER [b]Name:[/b] [b]Codename:[/b] (provide a very brief explanation of the name as well) [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Persona:[/b] [b]Metaverse Outfit:[/b] (This is the outfit that your character wears when they are in the Metaverse. Must loosely fit the aesthetic of their persona and possess a mask, but other than that, go wild) [b]Arcana:[/b] [b]Melee Weapon Class:[/b] (What class of weapons your character uses in the Metaverse. They do not need to have past experience with this weapon, as awakening to their persona grants them all the expertise they need. Includes things such as daggers, great swords, battle axes, etc) [b]Long Range Weapon:[/b] (What class of long range weapon your character uses in the Metaverse. Includes things such as rifles, pistols, crossbows, etc) [b]Personality:[/b] (This should somewhat resemble what their Arcana represents) [b]History:[/b] (If already awakened to their Persona, please include how this happened. Remember that awakenings can only occur in the Metaverse) [b]Other:[/b]
Code:
PERSONA CHARACTER [b]Name and Origin:[/b] [b]Human Partner:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] (This doesn't need to follow canon or traditional designs. Feel free to embellish, de-humanize, and be creative!) [b]Resistances/Nullifications:[/b] (Max of 3. You can only have one nullification, where the persona either nullifies the element, reflects it, OR drains it for HP) [b]Weaknesses:[/b](Minimum of 1) [b]Magic Element:[/b] (Max of 2) [b]Combat Style:[/b] (Whether the Persona is more of a healer, a tank, support, an attacker, etc.) [b]Personality:[/b] (Optional)

The Major Arcana

The Fool MOIRA VIATHANNE and COEURL @Carnifex
The Magician
High Priestess JOANALIL SUPERBIA and HUANGLONG @Flamesembrace
The Empress
The Emperor
The Hierophant
The Lovers ERIN HIMURA and APHRODITE @8bitFey
The Chariot JAIME CARDENAS and HARAEDO-NO-OKAMI @Rinjichan13
Strength ARBOR ADAMS and OKUNINUSHI @Ragnaroc
Wheel of Fortune
Justice
Hanged Man
Death AVRIL ADAMS
Temperance NICHOLE KING
The Devil KATHERINE HIMOTO and DOJI @CosmicSymbols
The Tower MASON PATRICKS
The Star
The Moon
The Sun MAIVE CATTING and MALEFICENT @Burnmoon
Judgement

Codenames:

Joker
Mona
Skull
Panther
Fox
Queen
Oracle
Noir
Crow

(These have been taken by the canon cast of Persona 5, and thus are unavailable)

Villain (Maive)
Cupid (Erin)
Sphinx (Moira)
Priestess (Joan)
Koi (Arbor)
Oni (Kat)
Cavalier (Jaime)

Taken Personas:

When you are making your persona, please consider this spreadsheet which displays the pre-existing strengths/weaknesses/main elements.

Arsene Lupin
Carmen (Opera)
Captain Kidd
Zorro
Johanna/Joan (The Female Pope)
The Necronomicon
Milady (Three Musketeers)
Robin Hood

(These have been taken by the canon cast of Persona 5, and thus are unavailable).

MALEFICENT, from Sleeping Beauty

APHRODITE, from Greek myth

OKUNINUSHI, from Shinto myth

COEURL, from A.E Van Vogt

HUANGLONG, from Chinese myth

HARAEDO-NO-OKAMI, from Shinto myth

DOJI, from Shinto (?) myth
PALACES

PALACES

reserved
reserved
aaand open :)

Name: Maive Catting

Codename: "Villain". Her Persona is a well known antagonist and her costume is comically evil looking. Also used for ironic effect, given her friendly and well-meaning personality.

Appearance: Maive is an obvious athlete, with broad shoulders and a strong, muscled physique. Her skin is quite tanned, and her brown hair is kept in a short ponytail. She enjoys dressing nicely when she goes out, and is often seen in nice coats, tight jeans, and short boots. When caught at home or at her college dorm, however, her appearance is thrown to the wind, and she will throw on whatever isn't dirty. She possesses golden-brown eyes, which rest above small scars on her cheeks from an unusually vicious and deep-cutting attack from a cat.

Persona: Maleficent

Metaverse Outfit: Her mask is the black face of a dragon, with lavender cracks running through it. Around her is a dark, thin cloak with a high collar- underneath it, is a set of roguish black armor. On it, are swirling lavender patterns that faintly glow in the dark.

Arcana: The Sun

Melee Weapon Class: Dual-bladed Halberds

Long Range Weapon: Flamethrowers

Personality: Maive works best within groups, and is usually the voice of optimism and encouragement within her own crowd. While she doesn't go out of her way to talk to those she is uninterested in, those who do talk to her tend to find her incredibly charismatic, despite her questionable moral alignment and own shady practice. Maive has a penchant for downplaying a situation's true severity and being a bit too confident in her own abilities, and often finds herself underestimating her allies and taking on far too many responsibilities on herself. While this mechanism of her behavior has led to far too many dangerous and stressful situations, Maive's excellent ability to multitask and own luck has led to her not bothering to rectify this aspect of herself.

History: Maive was born to a relatively affluent family in the suburbs of the East Coast, and had blazed through school with a healthy social life, a high GPA, and a wealth of extracurricular activities to add to her college resume. There was little need to apply for scholarships at the time, and Maive had assumed that her family's money would earn her a full ride through college and out to a successful future. She was wrong- days into her freshman year of college, her father confessed that he had lost big in the stock market, and her mother's business was already on a steady decline.

With her financial situation rapidly deteriorating, the monster of student loans and college tuition had become a reality. Maive, desperate for funds, was soon caught up in a 'business' that conned elderly people into thinking they were the IRS, out for tax money. The con was tightly run and Maive despised her role in it, but the leader had made clear that leaving was far from an option.

Around this time, the Metaverse Navigator appeared on her phone- and through some trial and error and sheer luck, Maive was able to enter the head conman's palace. There, she awakened to Maleficent, and was soon on her way to steal her head conman's heart. The distortions were weak enough for a solo mission, and after Maive was finished, the conman had lost interest in the business.

Now, Maive runs an under-the-table practice where she advertises for 'loan relief'. Clients that are hounded by loan sharks will seek her out, and she will in turn change the loan shark's heart in order to delay or even eliminate the debt- a much needed supplement in order to fund college and basic necessities.

She's still broke. Clients have to come through word of mouth, and given how she's still in college... she's far from making a fortune.

Other:

- Loves animals. Was attacked by a feral cat because of it.

- Doesn't know how or why she was gifted with Metaverse Navigator, but boy is she grateful its there.

--

Name and Origin: Maleficent, from Sleeping Beauty

Human Partner: Maive Catting

Appearance: The black dragon form of Maleficent. Two sets of wings, with two sets of glowing green eyes nestled on a broad head with far too many teeth. Sharp horns line the entirety of a long, serpentine neck, and her underside pulses purple. Her sides have many, teardrop shaped openings, where one can see the glowing green inside. From these openings and Maleficent's great maw, flares a perpetually burning emerald flame. A raven is perched on her horn.

Resistances/Nullifications: Resists Curse, Drains Fire

Weaknesses: Bless

Magic Element: Fire and Curse

Combat Style: Magic-focused glass cannon. Possesses attack buffs and very powerful elemental magic. Defense? Doesn't know her

Personality: Maleficent is haughty, but is quite fond of Maive. If possible, she prefers to decline Shadow negotiations and wipe out the enemy.
aaand open :)

Name: Maive Catting

Codename: "Villain". Her Persona is a well known antagonist and her costume is comically evil looking. Also used for ironic effect, given her friendly and well-meaning personality.

Appearance: Maive is an obvious athlete, with broad shoulders and a strong, muscled physique. Her skin is quite tanned, and her brown hair is kept in a short ponytail. She enjoys dressing nicely when she goes out, and is often seen in nice coats, tight jeans, and short boots. When caught at home or at her college dorm, however, her appearance is thrown to the wind, and she will throw on whatever isn't dirty. She possesses golden-brown eyes, which rest above small scars on her cheeks from an unusually vicious and deep-cutting attack from a cat.

Persona: Maleficent

Metaverse Outfit: Her mask is the black face of a dragon, with lavender cracks running through it. Around her is a dark, thin cloak with a high collar- underneath it, is a set of roguish black armor. On it, are swirling lavender patterns that faintly glow in the dark.

Arcana: The Sun

Melee Weapon Class: Dual-bladed Halberds

Long Range Weapon: Flamethrowers

Personality: Maive works best within groups, and is usually the voice of optimism and encouragement within her own crowd. While she doesn't go out of her way to talk to those she is uninterested in, those who do talk to her tend to find her incredibly charismatic, despite her questionable moral alignment and own shady practice. Maive has a penchant for downplaying a situation's true severity and being a bit too confident in her own abilities, and often finds herself underestimating her allies and taking on far too many responsibilities on herself. While this mechanism of her behavior has led to far too many dangerous and stressful situations, Maive's excellent ability to multitask and own luck has led to her not bothering to rectify this aspect of herself.

History: Maive was born to a relatively affluent family in the suburbs of the East Coast, and had blazed through school with a healthy social life, a high GPA, and a wealth of extracurricular activities to add to her college resume. There was little need to apply for scholarships at the time, and Maive had assumed that her family's money would earn her a full ride through college and out to a successful future. She was wrong- days into her freshman year of college, her father confessed that he had lost big in the stock market, and her mother's business was already on a steady decline.

With her financial situation rapidly deteriorating, the monster of student loans and college tuition had become a reality. Maive, desperate for funds, was soon caught up in a 'business' that conned elderly people into thinking they were the IRS, out for tax money. The con was tightly run and Maive despised her role in it, but the leader had made clear that leaving was far from an option.

Around this time, the Metaverse Navigator appeared on her phone- and through some trial and error and sheer luck, Maive was able to enter the head conman's palace. There, she awakened to Maleficent, and was soon on her way to steal her head conman's heart. The distortions were weak enough for a solo mission, and after Maive was finished, the conman had lost interest in the business.

Now, Maive runs an under-the-table practice where she advertises for 'loan relief'. Clients that are hounded by loan sharks will seek her out, and she will in turn change the loan shark's heart in order to delay or even eliminate the debt- a much needed supplement in order to fund college and basic necessities.

She's still broke. Clients have to come through word of mouth, and given how she's still in college... she's far from making a fortune.

Other:

- Loves animals. Was attacked by a feral cat because of it.

- Doesn't know how or why she was gifted with Metaverse Navigator, but boy is she grateful its there.

--

Name and Origin: Maleficent, from Sleeping Beauty

Human Partner: Maive Catting

Appearance: The black dragon form of Maleficent. Two sets of wings, with two sets of glowing green eyes nestled on a broad head with far too many teeth. Sharp horns line the entirety of a long, serpentine neck, and her underside pulses purple. Her sides have many, teardrop shaped openings, where one can see the glowing green inside. From these openings and Maleficent's great maw, flares a perpetually burning emerald flame. A raven is perched on her horn.

Resistances/Nullifications: Resists Curse, Drains Fire

Weaknesses: Bless

Magic Element: Fire and Curse

Combat Style: Magic-focused glass cannon. Possesses attack buffs and very powerful elemental magic. Defense? Doesn't know her

Personality: Maleficent is haughty, but is quite fond of Maive. If possible, she prefers to decline Shadow negotiations and wipe out the enemy.
This a wip szhjN [b]Name:[/b] Erin Himura [b]Codename:[/b] Cupid - Erin is often seen playing matchmaker with her friends, not to mention the strong ties of cherubs to the Lovers card & Aphrodite. [b]Gender:[/b] [Trans] Female [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Appearance:[/b] Half Japanese, half American, Erin is a pretty young girl that stands at a tall 5'11"/6'1" in heels with an athletic, lanky build, short, straight, brown hair tipped with a darker brown that falls just above her shoulders, pale skin & big, bright eyes laced with wonder. Erin is usually seen wearing her cheerleading shirt, a teal croptop laced in white with the marking 07 on the front, a baggy, shoulderless grey sweater trimmed with black, a short ruffled mini skirt in white & a pair of long, knee-high socks, one in a soft pink the other a sky blue & black heeled boots, decorated with grey zips. She decorates herself in bangles dipped into many different shades of blue & pinks, three on her left, two on her right, two sliver rings on her left hand, sliver ear studs, a pink heart locked & a pair of black sun glasses. [b]Persona:[/b] Aphrodite [b]Metaverse Outfit:[/b] Erin's mask mimics that of a swan, beautiful & delicate as its covered in feathered like markings. She dons high heeled boots & a large cloak of that hides a almost dress-like one peice dipped in shades of blues & pinks & decorated in lacing, feathers & ruffles. [b]Arcana:[/b] The Lovers [b]Melee Weapon Class:[/b] A quarterstaff that splits into two short swords [b]Long Range Weapon:[/b] Longbow [b]Personality:[/b] Erin is a bright, bubbly upbeat girl & usually the one to bring a party to life. Erin enjoys fun to an endless extend, she's easily excitable, bouncy & all over the place, she's just a never ending stream of energy. Erin has a big heart along with a big smile, kind to whoever she comes across, Erin loves making new friends & hates to see when people are upset. Erin is rather selfless & alright pushover when it comes to most things, she's prefers her happiness over others & will happily support any who need it. Erin can often be described as the ended of all hopeless romantics, happily giving dating she can & maybe secretly playing matchmaker for her friends. Erin, despite her seemly naive outlook is much, much more intelligent & observant she lets on but feels a need to hide it beneath a mask of a cute, preppy party girl or people might see as less of a women, less of a girl & often is one of the main features that feeds into her insecurities. Erin unadmittedly can't help but feel lonely despite the many "friends" she surrounds herself in, feeling gnats these people see her for the shallow mask she puts up & the makeup she wears. [b]History:[/b] Erin grew up in japan for some portion of her childhood, leaving around the age of eight when her father found much better work back in his original country, america. Erin was found herself fitting in much better in america than japan, friends her easier to make, school was much easier to understand & she felt more free here. Yet she couldn't help feel something was missing... Erin was from a rather rich family, yet no sibling... It was a big empty house for a small, lonely girl with no one... So she made herself know.. She went to parties, to went to festivals, she made herself know, yet she still doesn't feel any better... And no one can know about her gender issues with her parents... How they judged her for that.. [b]Other:[/b] > She loves sports, will usually play anything but she adores cheerleading the most > Funnily enough, she hates alcohol, can't stand the stuff > Asexual panromantic, poor girl develops crushes way to easily > Really likes gum! chews it lots! > She loves music, she can play guitar, thought she doesn't think she's very good at it [b]Name and Origin:[/b] Aphrodite - From Greek Mythology [b]Human Partner:[/b] Erin [b]Appearance:[/b] [This is a horrible drawing but it gets the point across, also, lazy design I know] [img]http://i.imgur.com/9I9rxLch.jpg[/img] Aphrodite takes the form of a green, female humanoid whose bottom half seems to mimic that off a peach rose, her "dress" made entirely out of delicate petal & a bra of seashells coloured in a light blue. A inning of purple ribbon wrap & twisted around certain parts of body ending in a nice, neat bow around her neck. The goddess has two sets of large, beautiful white wings that shimmer in the light, a crown of flowers that cover her eyes, if she has any, in a pretty blue & purple tone whilst her "hair" is a deeper green that mirrors that of a rose's stem, thorny & dangerous as it tangles down her back. [b]Resistances/Nullifications:[/b] Resists Ice, Drains Bless [b]Weaknesses:[/b] Curse [b]Magic Element:[/b] Bless, Ice [b]Combat Style:[/b] Aphrodite is extremely fragile fight wise but makes up in her ability as both a good healing class & support class. [b]Personality:[/b] She's a motherly & kind figure, a bit of an air head. Very perky & intrusive, easily excitable & can be very onxious to a certain degree. She's an dramaqueen & likes to be the center of attention, unless its fight of course, she dislikes fighting.
This a wip szhjN

Name: Erin Himura

Codename: Cupid - Erin is often seen playing matchmaker with her friends, not to mention the strong ties of cherubs to the Lovers card & Aphrodite.

Appearance: Half Japanese, half American, Erin is a pretty young girl that stands at a tall 5'11"/6'1" in heels with an athletic, lanky build, short, straight, brown hair tipped with a darker brown that falls just above her shoulders, pale skin & big, bright eyes laced with wonder.

Erin is usually seen wearing her cheerleading shirt, a teal croptop laced in white with the marking 07 on the front, a baggy, shoulderless grey sweater trimmed with black, a short ruffled mini skirt in white & a pair of long, knee-high socks, one in a soft pink the other a sky blue & black heeled boots, decorated with grey zips. She decorates herself in bangles dipped into many different shades of blue & pinks, three on her left, two on her right, two sliver rings on her left hand, sliver ear studs, a pink heart locked & a pair of black sun glasses.

Persona: Aphrodite

Metaverse Outfit: Erin's mask mimics that of a swan, beautiful & delicate as its covered in feathered like markings. She dons high heeled boots & a large cloak of that hides a almost dress-like one peice dipped in shades of blues & pinks & decorated in lacing, feathers & ruffles.

Arcana: The Lovers

Melee Weapon Class: A quarterstaff that splits into two short swords

Long Range Weapon: Longbow

Personality: Erin is a bright, bubbly upbeat girl & usually the one to bring a party to life. Erin enjoys fun to an endless extend, she's easily excitable, bouncy & all over the place, she's just a never ending stream of energy. Erin has a big heart along with a big smile, kind to whoever she comes across, Erin loves making new friends & hates to see when people are upset. Erin is rather selfless & alright pushover when it comes to most things, she's prefers her happiness over others & will happily support any who need it. Erin can often be described as the ended of all hopeless romantics, happily giving dating she can & maybe secretly playing matchmaker for her friends.

Erin, despite her seemly naive outlook is much, much more intelligent & observant she lets on but feels a need to hide it beneath a mask of a cute, preppy party girl or people might see as less of a women, less of a girl & often is one of the main features that feeds into her insecurities. Erin unadmittedly can't help but feel lonely despite the many "friends" she surrounds herself in, feeling gnats these people see her for the shallow mask she puts up & the makeup she wears.

History: Erin grew up in japan for some portion of her childhood, leaving around the age of eight when her father found much better work back in his original country, america.

Erin was found herself fitting in much better in america than japan, friends her easier to make, school was much easier to understand & she felt more free here.

Yet she couldn't help feel something was missing...

Erin was from a rather rich family, yet no sibling... It was a big empty house for a small, lonely girl with no one...

So she made herself know..

She went to parties, to went to festivals, she made herself know, yet she still doesn't feel any better... And no one can know about her gender issues with her parents... How they judged her for that..

Other:
> She loves sports, will usually play anything but she adores cheerleading the most

> Funnily enough, she hates alcohol, can't stand the stuff

> Asexual panromantic, poor girl develops crushes way to easily

> Really likes gum! chews it lots!

> She loves music, she can play guitar, thought she doesn't think she's very good at it

Name and Origin: Aphrodite - From Greek Mythology

Human Partner: Erin

Appearance:
[This is a horrible drawing but it gets the point across, also, lazy design I know]
9I9rxLch.jpg
Aphrodite takes the form of a green, female humanoid whose bottom half seems to mimic that off a peach rose, her "dress" made entirely out of delicate petal & a bra of seashells coloured in a light blue. A inning of purple ribbon wrap & twisted around certain parts of body ending in a nice, neat bow around her neck. The goddess has two sets of large, beautiful white wings that shimmer in the light, a crown of flowers that cover her eyes, if she has any, in a pretty blue & purple tone whilst her "hair" is a deeper green that mirrors that of a rose's stem, thorny & dangerous as it tangles down her back.

Resistances/Nullifications: Resists Ice, Drains Bless

Weaknesses: Curse

Magic Element: Bless, Ice

Combat Style: Aphrodite is extremely fragile fight wise but makes up in her ability as both a good healing class & support class.

Personality: She's a motherly & kind figure, a bit of an air head. Very perky & intrusive, easily excitable & can be very onxious to a certain degree. She's an dramaqueen & likes to be the center of attention, unless its fight of course, she dislikes fighting.
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@8bitFrey

Accepted!
@8bitFrey

Accepted!
@Burnmoon

Here I am! Over from the other thread!
No idea what sort of character I want to make because I just totes changed up my game plan.
@Burnmoon

Here I am! Over from the other thread!
No idea what sort of character I want to make because I just totes changed up my game plan.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Okay! I have recalibrated!!
May I please switch my Arcana to Strength however?
Okay! I have recalibrated!!
May I please switch my Arcana to Strength however?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@ragnaroc

Yes! Are you going to keep okuninushi or nah?
@ragnaroc

Yes! Are you going to keep okuninushi or nah?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14