Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
here's my three children! if i need to, i'll add a fourth))

Screen name: SwootleDootle
Cat name: Bluefoot
Clan: ThunderClan
Physical description: Bluefoot has a medium lengthed pelt with a fluffier face and tail. She is a little on the smaller side, but poises herself as elegant. Her fur is primarily a light gray with patches on white on her paws, chest, and nose. Bluefoot has tufts on the top of her ears, and has pale blue eyes.
Personality description: Despite appearing as if she is elegant in both movements and body posture, Bluefoot’s personality is quite the opposite. She can come off as childish, bubbly, and overly excited at the smallest accomplishments. Bluefoot generally enjoys to make life worth living, and thinks of herself as a free-spirited warrior that would do anything to protect her clan.
Other: N/A
Cat name: Littlecreek
Clan: RiverClan
Physical description: He is a rather large cat with a thin pelt of a jet black hue. Littlecreek is a bit more on the thin side, but he is still quite strong regardless. His fur often shines in the sunlight, and his eyes are a deep blue, almost matching the color of the surface of the water.
Personality description: Littlecreek is, to say at the very least, a klutz. He means well, and is a very good hunter and swimmer, but a lot of words and/or instructions do often fly right over his head. Littlecreek is still a bubbly, generally kind cat that enjoys a nice conversation. He is welcoming to many cats unless they prove to be a threat. He is loyal and devoted to the security of his clan.
Other: He is a friend of Runningleaf, they often talk to one another at Gatherings.
Cat name: Runningleaf
Clan: WindClan
Physical description: Runningleaf is a lithe, sleek coated with medium lengthed fur tom that is primarily white, but has a few spots of a light brown on his right paw, tail, left ear, and under his chin. His eyes are an emerald green hue, and he has a small scar on his right shoulder.
Personality description: He is a rather blunt, straightforward type of cat. Runningleaf takes no nonsense from anyone, and often scolds the cats that come into his den, insisting that they’re too reckless and should be more careful. Still, Runningleaf is a genuinely caring Medicine cat that strives to keep his clan healthy.
Other: A friend of Littlecreek, he enjoys talking to him at Gatherings.
here's my three children! if i need to, i'll add a fourth))

Cat name: Bluefoot
Clan: ThunderClan
Physical description: Bluefoot has a medium lengthed pelt with a fluffier face and tail. She is a little on the smaller side, but poises herself as elegant. Her fur is primarily a light gray with patches on white on her paws, chest, and nose. Bluefoot has tufts on the top of her ears, and has pale blue eyes.
Personality description: Despite appearing as if she is elegant in both movements and body posture, Bluefoot’s personality is quite the opposite. She can come off as childish, bubbly, and overly excited at the smallest accomplishments. Bluefoot generally enjoys to make life worth living, and thinks of herself as a free-spirited warrior that would do anything to protect her clan.
Cat name: Littlecreek
Clan: RiverClan
Physical description: He is a rather large cat with a thin pelt of a jet black hue. Littlecreek is a bit more on the thin side, but he is still quite strong regardless. His fur often shines in the sunlight, and his eyes are a deep blue, almost matching the color of the surface of the water.
Personality description: Littlecreek is, to say at the very least, a klutz. He means well, and is a very good hunter and swimmer, but a lot of words and/or instructions do often fly right over his head. Littlecreek is still a bubbly, generally kind cat that enjoys a nice conversation. He is welcoming to many cats unless they prove to be a threat. He is loyal and devoted to the security of his clan.
Other: He is a friend of Runningleaf, they often talk to one another at Gatherings.
Cat name: Runningleaf
Clan: WindClan
Physical description: Runningleaf is a lithe, sleek coated with medium lengthed fur tom that is primarily white, but has a few spots of a light brown on his right paw, tail, left ear, and under his chin. His eyes are an emerald green hue, and he has a small scar on his right shoulder.
Personality description: He is a rather blunt, straightforward type of cat. Runningleaf takes no nonsense from anyone, and often scolds the cats that come into his den, insisting that they’re too reckless and should be more careful. Still, Runningleaf is a genuinely caring Medicine cat that strives to keep his clan healthy.
Other: A friend of Littlecreek, he enjoys talking to him at Gatherings.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@werewolfjedi I want to join! If we can claim, can I claim Riverclan leader and a Thunderclan Warrior? I need to see what cat I want to use? EDIT: [center] Image: [Img]http://maxhathaway.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/gray-american-bobtail.jpg[/img] > Name < Creekstar (Formerly Creekpelt) > Gender < Female She/Her > Voice Claim < Kari Wahlgren (Caithe from Guild Wars 2) > Rank < Leader Apprentice - Troutpaw (Werewolfjedi) > Age < 30 moons > Appearance < A surprisingly stout cat for Riverclan standards. She is small, with a grey pelt with brown stripes. Her tail is bobbed. She has a scar on the back of her neck, and some clawmarks on her left haunch. > Personality < Creekstar falls under the ESTJ personality type, better knows as 'The Executive'. Some of her positive personality traits are being Dedicated, Loyal, and Reliable. Some of her negative personality traits are being Inflexible, Stubborn, and unemotional. > History < Creekstar was born to two Riverclan warriors Rainstorm and Dewsky. She has two brothers Brambleheart and Crookedtail, whom are her elders. She grew up in Riverclan without any major difficulties. She was apprentice to the previous leader when he was a deputy, became his deputy when he rose to leader. But she had to remove him from power because he was too controlling. She has been leader of Riverclan for 3 moons now. > Kin < Rainstorm (Father, NPC) Dewsky (Mother, NPC) Brambleheart (Brother, NPC) Crookedtail (Brother, NPC) > Romatic Traits < Sexuality Heterosexual Biromantic Crush Runningstream Mate N/A (For now) > Kits < One day > Breed < American Bobtail [/center] ----- Image [img]http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/52/ff/3c/52ff3c540cfa50c618f31d5c6c705155.jpg[/img] > Name < Flintdust > Gender < Male He/Him > Voice Claim < Matt Mercer (McCree from Overwatch) -He has the western accent, explained below- > Rank < Warrior > Apprentice < Open > Age < 26 moons > Appearance < Flintdust has a primarily white coat, with large grey markings on it. He is long furred and has a long tail. He has no major scars to speak of but has a kink in his tail. > Personality < Flintdust falls under the ISFP personality type, better known as 'The Adventurer'. Some of his positive personality traits are that he is Charming, Imaginative, and Passionate. Some of his negative personality traits are that he is fiercely Independent, Unpredictable, and Easily stressed. > History < Flintdust was originally born as Leon, a kitty pet born to Faolain and Rita, two house cats. He lived a life of luxury, but was bored. One day the male traveled out into the forest and met a cat. The cat and, at the time, Leon grew to be fast friends and swapped stories of their lives. Wanting to join the clan his friend was apart of, Oakpaw snapped off the male's collar. She took him to the clan, where over the course of many moons the two learned how to be warriors. He was dubbed Flintpaw, and when he became a warrior, Flintdust. When his friend became a warrior, she was dubbed Oakmoon. Oakmoon and Flintdust have been close ever since. > Kin < Faolain (Father) Rita (Mother) > Romantic Traits < Sexuality Heterosexual Biromantic Crush Maplefrost Mate Maplefrost > Kits < Foxkit (Tom) Dewkit (Tom) Briarkit (Shecat) Honeykit(Shecat) Cinderkit(Shecat) > Breed < Turkish Angora [/center]
@werewolfjedi

I want to join! If we can claim, can I claim Riverclan leader and a Thunderclan Warrior? I need to see what cat I want to use?

EDIT:
Image:
gray-american-bobtail.jpg

> Name <
Creekstar
(Formerly Creekpelt)

> Gender <
Female
She/Her

> Voice Claim <
Kari Wahlgren (Caithe from Guild Wars 2)

> Rank <
Leader

Apprentice - Troutpaw (Werewolfjedi)

> Age <
30 moons

> Appearance <
A surprisingly stout cat for Riverclan standards. She is small, with a grey pelt with brown stripes. Her tail is bobbed. She has a scar on the back of her neck, and some clawmarks on her left haunch.

> Personality <
Creekstar falls under the ESTJ personality type, better knows as 'The Executive'. Some of her positive personality traits are being Dedicated, Loyal, and Reliable. Some of her negative personality traits are being Inflexible, Stubborn, and unemotional.

> History <
Creekstar was born to two Riverclan warriors Rainstorm and Dewsky. She has two brothers Brambleheart and Crookedtail, whom are her elders. She grew up in Riverclan without any major difficulties. She was apprentice to the previous leader when he was a deputy, became his deputy when he rose to leader. But she had to remove him from power because he was too controlling. She has been leader of Riverclan for 3 moons now.
> Kin <
Rainstorm (Father, NPC)
Dewsky (Mother, NPC)
Brambleheart (Brother, NPC)
Crookedtail (Brother, NPC)

> Romatic Traits <
Sexuality
Heterosexual Biromantic
Crush
Runningstream
Mate
N/A (For now)

> Kits <
One day

> Breed <
American Bobtail

52ff3c540cfa50c618f31d5c6c705155.jpg

> Name <
Flintdust

> Gender <
Male
He/Him

> Voice Claim <
Matt Mercer (McCree from Overwatch)
-He has the western accent, explained below-

> Rank <
Warrior

> Apprentice <
Open

> Age <
26 moons

> Appearance <
Flintdust has a primarily white coat, with large grey markings on it. He is long furred and has a long tail. He has no major scars to speak of but has a kink in his tail.

> Personality <
Flintdust falls under the ISFP personality type, better known as 'The Adventurer'. Some of his positive personality traits are that he is Charming, Imaginative, and Passionate. Some of his negative personality traits are that he is fiercely Independent, Unpredictable, and Easily stressed.

> History <
Flintdust was originally born as Leon, a kitty pet born to Faolain and Rita, two house cats. He lived a life of luxury, but was bored. One day the male traveled out into the forest and met a cat. The cat and, at the time, Leon grew to be fast friends and swapped stories of their lives. Wanting to join the clan his friend was apart of, Oakpaw snapped off the male's collar. She took him to the clan, where over the course of many moons the two learned how to be warriors. He was dubbed Flintpaw, and when he became a warrior, Flintdust. When his friend became a warrior, she was dubbed Oakmoon. Oakmoon and Flintdust have been close ever since.
> Kin <
Faolain (Father)
Rita (Mother)
> Romantic Traits <
Sexuality
Heterosexual Biromantic
Crush
Maplefrost
Mate
Maplefrost

> Kits <
Foxkit (Tom)
Dewkit (Tom)
Briarkit (Shecat)
Honeykit(Shecat)
Cinderkit(Shecat)

> Breed <
Turkish Angora
[/center]
@NickelDragons

Absolutely!! The sooner we have all the leaders the better!!
@NickelDragons

Absolutely!! The sooner we have all the leaders the better!!
@SwootleDootle

First of all, can I just say I absolutely love your screen name?? It's actual perfection. And secondly, I love your kitties, they are some very good cats. We're glad to have you join!!
@SwootleDootle

First of all, can I just say I absolutely love your screen name?? It's actual perfection. And secondly, I love your kitties, they are some very good cats. We're glad to have you join!!
@werewolfjedi

goodness, thank you!! swootledootle is my legacy,,))
and im glad i was able to join!! hopefully more people participate too! in fact, i do know another WC group i'm in that i could perhaps invite over?))
@werewolfjedi

goodness, thank you!! swootledootle is my legacy,,))
and im glad i was able to join!! hopefully more people participate too! in fact, i do know another WC group i'm in that i could perhaps invite over?))
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

It's so much fun to say out loud!! I'm hoping more participate too, I'd be happy for just all leaders and medicine-cats to be filled at this point lol. And do feel free to invite other people over!! The more the merrier!!
@SwootleDootle

It's so much fun to say out loud!! I'm hoping more participate too, I'd be happy for just all leaders and medicine-cats to be filled at this point lol. And do feel free to invite other people over!! The more the merrier!!
[b]Screen name:[/b] xCrimsonCatx [b] Cat name:[/b] Thornfoot [b]Age:[/b] 25 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Tom [b]Clan:[/b] Windclan [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b] Physical description:[/b] [img]http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/253258-cats-i-am-nice.jpg[/img] A brown long furred tom. With white around his eyes and in his ears. He also has green-yellow eyes. [b]Personality description:[/b] A brave, straight forward tom. Who never gives up no matter what, but he can be overly aggressive. [b][b] Family, if applicable:[/b] Father and mother are deceased Other:[/b] N/A
Screen name: xCrimsonCatx
Cat name: Thornfoot
Clan: Windclan
Physical description: 253258-cats-i-am-nice.jpg
A brown long furred tom. With white around his eyes and in his ears. He also has green-yellow eyes.
Personality description: A brave, straight forward tom. Who never gives up no matter what, but he can be overly aggressive.
Family, if applicable: Father and mother are deceased
Other:
N/A
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@starlydoll

I was meaning to ask earlier but it totally slipped my mind!! Could Sparrowpaw be Thornstar's apprentice?? It's not like we have a lot of options but, I feel like this stinker needs a more serious mentor than others might
@starlydoll

I was meaning to ask earlier but it totally slipped my mind!! Could Sparrowpaw be Thornstar's apprentice?? It's not like we have a lot of options but, I feel like this stinker needs a more serious mentor than others might
@werewolfjedi

The cats are up! Put them in my original post.
@werewolfjedi

The cats are up! Put them in my original post.
[b]Screen name: [/b]xCrimsonCatx [b] Cat name:[/b] Whitemane [b] Age:[/b] 60 months [b]Gender:[/b] Tom [b] Clan:[/b] Shadowclan [b] Rank:[/b] Elder [b]Physical description:[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6f/25/fc/6f25fcbfed02b03ca4d962da0ff4cee0.jpg[/img] An unordinary large cat. His pelt is a dark gray while he has a "Mane" of white. His yellow eyes contrast very much with his pelt. [b] Personality description:[/b] He is a very grumpy old cat. But he has a sweet spot for kits and apprentices. Although if apprentices are acting out of line watch out. Don't worry deep down hes really sweet [b] Family, if applicable:[/b] Dead [b] Other:[/b] N/A
Screen name: xCrimsonCatx
Cat name: Whitemane
Clan: Shadowclan
Physical description: 6f25fcbfed02b03ca4d962da0ff4cee0.jpg
An unordinary large cat. His pelt is a dark gray while he has a "Mane" of white. His yellow eyes contrast very much with his pelt.
Personality description: He is a very grumpy old cat. But he has a sweet spot for kits and apprentices. Although if apprentices are acting out of line watch out. Don't worry deep down hes really sweet
Family, if applicable: Dead
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43