Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@SketchedRaven

Will do friend!! We're just waiting for more leadership roles to get filled before we start plotting and stuff
@SketchedRaven

Will do friend!! We're just waiting for more leadership roles to get filled before we start plotting and stuff
[b]Screen name:[/b] starlydoll [b]Cat name:[/b] Sparrowpaw [b]Age:[/b] 11 moons [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Clan:[/b] Shadowclan [b]Rank:[/b] Apprentice [b]Physical description:[/b] Sparrowpaw is a young, dark grey tom. He has thick fur and long whiskers, and is kind of fluffy, reminiscent of bird down. His eyes are a bright amber-orange. [img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/dark-gray-cat-6509196.jpg[/img] woo free to use pictures [b]Personality description:[/b] Very energetic and playful, he is curious and often gets on older cats nerves. He is good at fighting, but lacks the stealth and patience for hunting. Likes to think he's above the rules, getting into trouble all the time with sneaking out of the camp and not paying attention to borders. [b]Family, if applicable:[/b] n/a [b]Other:[/b] n/a [b]Screen name:[/b] starlydoll [b]Cat name:[/b] Foxtail [b]Age:[/b] 35 moons [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Clan:[/b] Windclan [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Physical description:[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7b/06/71/7b06717da660431b65302c4ae3e9ad73.jpg[/img] [b]Personality description:[/b] Extremely motherly, exceptionally cuddly and caring. Gets along well with the other cats, and loves training apprentices and playing with kits. She loves to shower affection upon her apprentices and other young warriors. [b]Family, if applicable:[/b] n/a [b]Other:[/b] n/a lol i didnt feel like writing the physical descriptions
Screen name: starlydoll
Cat name: Sparrowpaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Physical description: Sparrowpaw is a young, dark grey tom. He has thick fur and long whiskers, and is kind of fluffy, reminiscent of bird down. His eyes are a bright amber-orange.
dark-gray-cat-6509196.jpg woo free to use pictures
Personality description: Very energetic and playful, he is curious and often gets on older cats nerves. He is good at fighting, but lacks the stealth and patience for hunting. Likes to think he's above the rules, getting into trouble all the time with sneaking out of the camp and not paying attention to borders.
Family, if applicable: n/a
Other: n/a

Screen name: starlydoll
Cat name: Foxtail
Clan: Windclan
Physical description:
7b06717da660431b65302c4ae3e9ad73.jpg
Personality description: Extremely motherly, exceptionally cuddly and caring. Gets along well with the other cats, and loves training apprentices and playing with kits. She loves to shower affection upon her apprentices and other young warriors.
Family, if applicable: n/a
Other: n/a

lol i didnt feel like writing the physical descriptions
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
@starlydoll

These are some wholesome cats, good and pure, I love them.
@starlydoll

These are some wholesome cats, good and pure, I love them.
@werewolfjedi

thank you. i love you.

writing personalities is hard lol, I just know in my head how they'd act but can't describe it
@werewolfjedi

thank you. i love you.

writing personalities is hard lol, I just know in my head how they'd act but can't describe it
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll

And thats why I say, 'Meet her.'
@starlydoll

And thats why I say, 'Meet her.'
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@SketchedRaven

yeah I getcha, but its also nice for others to have a feel of what they're working with i suppose
@SketchedRaven

yeah I getcha, but its also nice for others to have a feel of what they're working with i suppose
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll @SketchedRaven

I feel, I feel. Personalities are hard bc you know how they act but, words, how do you words? It's easier when in writing but, a little bit of a descriptor before hand is a good idea
@starlydoll @SketchedRaven

I feel, I feel. Personalities are hard bc you know how they act but, words, how do you words? It's easier when in writing but, a little bit of a descriptor before hand is a good idea
@werewolfjedi

this is still accepting, right?? i can whip up about three cats to help fill in the roles, but I'm not all that comfortable playing as a leader ;u; ))
@werewolfjedi

this is still accepting, right?? i can whip up about three cats to help fill in the roles, but I'm not all that comfortable playing as a leader ;u; ))
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@starlydoll @SketchedRaven @werewolfjedi

This message isn't directed to anyone, but if anyone wants to have an adopted kit I make one.
@starlydoll @SketchedRaven @werewolfjedi

This message isn't directed to anyone, but if anyone wants to have an adopted kit I make one.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@SwootleDootle

hi! yes please join us all roles are good roles
@SwootleDootle

hi! yes please join us all roles are good roles
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43