Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@xCrimsonCatx

Thank you!! Hopefully word of mouth will be effective at getting more people hyped!!
@xCrimsonCatx

Thank you!! Hopefully word of mouth will be effective at getting more people hyped!!
Screen name: SketchedRaven (( Or just Raven )) Cat name: LarkCry Age: 21 Moons Gender: Female Clan: ThunderClan Rank: Deputy? Physical description: [img]https://i.imgur.com/x3l6dcn.jpg[/img] Personality description: Just meet her. But, she is kind but a bit bossy. Family, if applicable: Open Other: None @werewolfjedi
Screen name: SketchedRaven (( Or just Raven ))
Cat name: LarkCry
Clan: ThunderClan
Physical description: x3l6dcn.jpg
Personality description: Just meet her. But, she is kind but a bit bossy.
Family, if applicable: Open
Other: None

@werewolfjedi
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@SketchedRaven

Thank you for joining!! I added Larkcry as Deputy :)

For anyone else thinking of joining, please apply to the other clans omg. We love Thunderclan here, it's an awesome Clan, but so are the other three!!
@SketchedRaven

Thank you for joining!! I added Larkcry as Deputy :)

For anyone else thinking of joining, please apply to the other clans omg. We love Thunderclan here, it's an awesome Clan, but so are the other three!!
heck yeah ppl are coming

@werewolfjedi

ikr im all alone in river clan, my fave
heck yeah ppl are coming

@werewolfjedi

ikr im all alone in river clan, my fave
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
@starlydoll

Same with me and Shadowclan. Meanwhile, there's nothing but crickets and tumbleweeds in Windclan.
@starlydoll

Same with me and Shadowclan. Meanwhile, there's nothing but crickets and tumbleweeds in Windclan.
@werewolfjedi

is there a limit to how many cats we can have?
@werewolfjedi

is there a limit to how many cats we can have?
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll

Not at all!! The only limit is one position of power per clan!!
@starlydoll

Not at all!! The only limit is one position of power per clan!!
@werewolfjedi

amazing. I might make one or two more then, flex my writing skills
@werewolfjedi

amazing. I might make one or two more then, flex my writing skills
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll

You do you man, I encourage this all the way though. The more kitties the better.
@starlydoll

You do you man, I encourage this all the way though. The more kitties the better.
If anyone wants to talk to me, just ping me, please. Subscribing gets me confused about who is talking to me.
If anyone wants to talk to me, just ping me, please. Subscribing gets me confused about who is talking to me.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43