Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@TimeWatcher

Idk its all Kraft so? ¯\_(?)_/¯

edit: curse you kraft, because this is marketed towards kids its whole grain :U I am an adult let me eat bad stuff

That is in fact a great question someone should join so we can talk about cats again
@TimeWatcher

Idk its all Kraft so? ¯\_(?)_/¯

edit: curse you kraft, because this is marketed towards kids its whole grain :U I am an adult let me eat bad stuff

That is in fact a great question someone should join so we can talk about cats again
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
@TimeWatcher

Your kitty is so good and precious, very wholesome, I love her

@starlydoll

Omg I have Star Wars KD too!! My local Superstore had it for like, $1 and I stocked up like crazy, which is a good thing bc I haven't seen it sense

Watch me confused everyone bc silly Canadian is the only person who has a Superstore
@TimeWatcher

Your kitty is so good and precious, very wholesome, I love her

@starlydoll

Omg I have Star Wars KD too!! My local Superstore had it for like, $1 and I stocked up like crazy, which is a good thing bc I haven't seen it sense

Watch me confused everyone bc silly Canadian is the only person who has a Superstore
@werewolfjedi

it tastes like whole wheat, wholly disappointing
@werewolfjedi

it tastes like whole wheat, wholly disappointing
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll

Mine is the mega unhealthy neon orange KD, just with various Star Wars shapes. I pity you and your sad, healthy, Star Wars mac and cheese.
@starlydoll

Mine is the mega unhealthy neon orange KD, just with various Star Wars shapes. I pity you and your sad, healthy, Star Wars mac and cheese.
@werewolfjedi

back in my day kids could enjoy processed wheat by products brimming with sugar and other additives in peace. my only solace is the pint of häagen-dazs ice cream in my freezer ;--;
@werewolfjedi

back in my day kids could enjoy processed wheat by products brimming with sugar and other additives in peace. my only solace is the pint of häagen-dazs ice cream in my freezer ;--;
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@starlydoll

The good old days of poor health and artificial colours and flavouring. Nothing is worse than being a grown adult and forced to eat healthy, yuck. If I'm having Star Wars macaroni, the last thing I'm thinking of is my health

Playing pretend as cats related, we seriously need more people to apply >.> I wanna get this started but, so few roles filled it'd be kinda hard for anything to happen outside of Thunderclan
@starlydoll

The good old days of poor health and artificial colours and flavouring. Nothing is worse than being a grown adult and forced to eat healthy, yuck. If I'm having Star Wars macaroni, the last thing I'm thinking of is my health

Playing pretend as cats related, we seriously need more people to apply >.> I wanna get this started but, so few roles filled it'd be kinda hard for anything to happen outside of Thunderclan
@werewolfjedi

I can do some advertising.
@werewolfjedi

I can do some advertising.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@werewolfjedi

yeah, I'm surprised theres not more people thinking "heck yeah i miss warrior cats i wanna do this"

@xCrimsonCatx

ooh advertising would probably be great
@werewolfjedi

yeah, I'm surprised theres not more people thinking "heck yeah i miss warrior cats i wanna do this"

@xCrimsonCatx

ooh advertising would probably be great
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@xCrimsonCatx

Advertising would actually be excellent, thank you friendo!!

@starlydoll

Yeah like what the hecky, warrior cats are gerat, why is no one else jumping in on this???
@xCrimsonCatx

Advertising would actually be excellent, thank you friendo!!

@starlydoll

Yeah like what the hecky, warrior cats are gerat, why is no one else jumping in on this???
@werewolfjedi @starlydoll

There you go I'm apart of several other warrior cat rps so they will see it in my signature.
@werewolfjedi @starlydoll

There you go I'm apart of several other warrior cat rps so they will see it in my signature.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43