Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43
@werewolfjedi

also heads up Ill be gone 12-8:30 pm forum time tomorrow and Sunday for work, and next wednesday through saturday for vacation
@werewolfjedi

also heads up Ill be gone 12-8:30 pm forum time tomorrow and Sunday for work, and next wednesday through saturday for vacation
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
@starlydoll

No worries! And no worries on the slow replies, too. c:
@starlydoll

No worries! And no worries on the slow replies, too. c:
im gonna try and have a response up later tonight/into tomorrow. i just got back from a gay pride event and accidentally got a cute boy's number))
im gonna try and have a response up later tonight/into tomorrow. i just got back from a gay pride event and accidentally got a cute boy's number))
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

All good! c:

Also, ooooooh! Getting a cute boy's (or girl's) number is the best <3
@SwootleDootle

All good! c:

Also, ooooooh! Getting a cute boy's (or girl's) number is the best <3
@SwootleDootle

congrats! :D
@SwootleDootle

congrats! :D
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
@BlackBurden

Omg Sootpaw seems to almost have a developing crush on Primrosesong. I could also see a budding friendship between Troutpaw and Swiftpaw
@BlackBurden

Omg Sootpaw seems to almost have a developing crush on Primrosesong. I could also see a budding friendship between Troutpaw and Swiftpaw
@werewolfjedi

Haha yeah Sootpaw is just kind of like 'you're so amazing Primrosesong c':' and he's awed by her. Plus she just seems like a total sweetheart and it's great. <3 And haha yeah I can actually see Troutpaw and Swiftpaw having a friendship too! :D Swiftpaw doesn't just 'make friends' but to her Troutpaw is 'cool' because he essentially has a celebrity status of sorts and that impresses her. :P
@werewolfjedi

Haha yeah Sootpaw is just kind of like 'you're so amazing Primrosesong c':' and he's awed by her. Plus she just seems like a total sweetheart and it's great. <3 And haha yeah I can actually see Troutpaw and Swiftpaw having a friendship too! :D Swiftpaw doesn't just 'make friends' but to her Troutpaw is 'cool' because he essentially has a celebrity status of sorts and that impresses her. :P
@BlackBurden

Basically she's the cool mom, like when an elementary school kid gets a crush on the nice teachers assistant. Definitely the kind of crush that's just 'I bet Primrosesong could fix anything', the wholesome and pure kind. Swiftpaw is just a little arrogant but Troutpaw is sweet, not mean and totally worth having as a friend. He's handsome too Swiftpaw, c'mon girl, he'd make a great friend :p
@BlackBurden

Basically she's the cool mom, like when an elementary school kid gets a crush on the nice teachers assistant. Definitely the kind of crush that's just 'I bet Primrosesong could fix anything', the wholesome and pure kind. Swiftpaw is just a little arrogant but Troutpaw is sweet, not mean and totally worth having as a friend. He's handsome too Swiftpaw, c'mon girl, he'd make a great friend :p
@werewolfjedi

Can Primrosesong be my mom too? LOL

And yeah Swiftpaw, you get 'em girl!
@werewolfjedi

Can Primrosesong be my mom too? LOL

And yeah Swiftpaw, you get 'em girl!
@BlackBurden

We can all be adopted by Primrosesong, she's a good mom doctor cat.

You go Swiftpaw, you get that awkward crush on the older Riverclan apprentice. We'll keep your secret, don't worry
@BlackBurden

We can all be adopted by Primrosesong, she's a good mom doctor cat.

You go Swiftpaw, you get that awkward crush on the older Riverclan apprentice. We'll keep your secret, don't worry
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43