Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@xCrimsonCatx

yes hello welcome to the party

@werewolfjedi

thank you <3 also if you want a better idea of how illusiveheart looks just google a silver egyptian mau
@xCrimsonCatx

yes hello welcome to the party

@werewolfjedi

thank you <3 also if you want a better idea of how illusiveheart looks just google a silver egyptian mau
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
@xCrimsonCatx

I don't think so, no. My idea was the good old starting at a Gathering and just branching off from there, so everyone can interact and get a feel for their characters before things take off.
@xCrimsonCatx

I don't think so, no. My idea was the good old starting at a Gathering and just branching off from there, so everyone can interact and get a feel for their characters before things take off.
@starlydoll

Thank you!

@werewolfjedi

ok sounds good. I haven't been a leader in an rp since 2014. So I probably need practice
@starlydoll

Thank you!

@werewolfjedi

ok sounds good. I haven't been a leader in an rp since 2014. So I probably need practice
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
throwback to the wcf where I had at least 8 different accounts with different names on each and so so many rps
throwback to the wcf where I had at least 8 different accounts with different names on each and so so many rps
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@xCrimsonCatx

I feel man, I feel. I've been so into Star Wars rping I need to break away and do something else for a bit, just to flex my writing muscles. I miss writing warrior cats actually, it's quite a stress reliever.
@xCrimsonCatx

I feel man, I feel. I've been so into Star Wars rping I need to break away and do something else for a bit, just to flex my writing muscles. I miss writing warrior cats actually, it's quite a stress reliever.
@starlydoll

Oh jeez, ye old warrior cats days. Back when everyone had a winged half demon purple cat bc edgy, and the passion and love everyone had for their cats was intense
@starlydoll

Oh jeez, ye old warrior cats days. Back when everyone had a winged half demon purple cat bc edgy, and the passion and love everyone had for their cats was intense
@werewolfjedi

thankfully I was one of those people who adored realistic looking cats, mostly because they can never be more beautiful than the kitties that already exist <3 I have a sweet old man, his name is Boots and he's a 14 year old tuxedo cat who is literally perfect
@werewolfjedi

thankfully I was one of those people who adored realistic looking cats, mostly because they can never be more beautiful than the kitties that already exist <3 I have a sweet old man, his name is Boots and he's a 14 year old tuxedo cat who is literally perfect
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@werewolfjedi

Yeaah it was a stress reliever. But I don't think I ever stopped adoring my main/first warrior cat oc Firepaw/Fireflint/Firestar. She still has my most intense love XD
@werewolfjedi

Yeaah it was a stress reliever. But I don't think I ever stopped adoring my main/first warrior cat oc Firepaw/Fireflint/Firestar. She still has my most intense love XD
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@starlydoll

I was, unfortunately, an edge master as a kid. I've sense changed my ways tho, and I have a squishy bean!! Her name is Sunny, she's a fat orange tabby and I love her very much.

@xCrimsonCatx

I have various ocs from warriors, I was a bit of a cat hoarder as a kid and can't give them up >.> Thornstar and Primrosesong aren't even my main ocs, I just wanna develop them more
@starlydoll

I was, unfortunately, an edge master as a kid. I've sense changed my ways tho, and I have a squishy bean!! Her name is Sunny, she's a fat orange tabby and I love her very much.

@xCrimsonCatx

I have various ocs from warriors, I was a bit of a cat hoarder as a kid and can't give them up >.> Thornstar and Primrosesong aren't even my main ocs, I just wanna develop them more
[b]Screen name[/b]:Timewatcher [b]Cat name[/b]: Lemonnose [b]Age[/b]: 18 moons [b]Gender[/b]: she-cat [b]Clan[/b]: Thunderclan [b]Rank[/b]: Warrior [b]Physical description[/b]: [img]https://preview.ibb.co/gJ3Tua/WC_OC.png[/img] Lemonnose is a small, appaloosa golden-white she-cat. Her fur is a bit thick, and her tail is rather long. She has short whiskers and a white muzzle. She also has white paws, partially white tail, white spots, and white ears. She has sleek, silky fur and has light yellow eyes. [b]Personality description[/b]: Lemonnose is a sweet, caring she-cat. She is willing to help anyone in need of it. She may appear as a little bit prideful, but most times she tries her best to stay humble and kind. Lemonnose may get a little frustrated if she is not able to help in certain situations, but overall she does her best to contribute to the clan. [b]Family, if applicable[/b]: Father died in battle, mother passed giving birth to another litter while she (Lemonnose) was only 6 moons. [b]Other[/b]: @starlydoll is it okay if Lemonnose has a little bit of a crush on Fawnstep? They don't have to be mates or anything. If not, totally fine c:
Screen name:Timewatcher
Cat name: Lemonnose
Clan: Thunderclan
Physical description:
WC_OC.png
Lemonnose is a small, appaloosa golden-white she-cat. Her fur is a bit thick, and her tail is rather long. She has short whiskers and a white muzzle. She also has white paws, partially white tail, white spots, and white ears. She has sleek, silky fur and has light yellow eyes.
Personality description: Lemonnose is a sweet, caring she-cat. She is willing to help anyone in need of it. She may appear as a little bit prideful, but most times she tries her best to stay humble and kind. Lemonnose may get a little frustrated if she is not able to help in certain situations, but overall she does her best to contribute to the clan.
Family, if applicable: Father died in battle, mother passed giving birth to another litter while she (Lemonnose) was only 6 moons.
Other: @starlydoll is it okay if Lemonnose has a little bit of a crush on Fawnstep? They don't have to be mates or anything. If not, totally fine c:
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43