Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Castle Unknown
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
What just happened to Sparrow?" I think curiously, she looked shaken up. Her chilling words still echoed in my mind.

Looking back at Foxstar, I nod at her in agreement. "Uncovering who these dragons are should help us escape, let's explore the room a bit more to see if we find anything" I say.

I walk in the direction of a big, wooden cabinet off to the side of the room. It is covered in a thick layer of cobwebs and the wood looks rotten. Directly above it hangs a big round mirror. As I come closer to it, I realise it's not my reflection looking back at me, but another dragon.
What just happened to Sparrow?" I think curiously, she looked shaken up. Her chilling words still echoed in my mind.

Looking back at Foxstar, I nod at her in agreement. "Uncovering who these dragons are should help us escape, let's explore the room a bit more to see if we find anything" I say.

I walk in the direction of a big, wooden cabinet off to the side of the room. It is covered in a thick layer of cobwebs and the wood looks rotten. Directly above it hangs a big round mirror. As I come closer to it, I realise it's not my reflection looking back at me, but another dragon.
Heya, I like dragons :3
I look at Lumen. He's standing in front of the big mirror, doing something weird with his claws, like he's miming something. Inside the mirror is a reflection that is not his own. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/15281.png[/img] [item=deadly reflection][/center] I begin running towards Lumen, dodging the ferns and creepers which threaten to ensnare my feet. I skid to a halt beside him, but I don't think he noticed; he was enthralled by the mirror which had him trapped. "Lumen," I said breathlessly. "Lumen, look at me. I've seen these before from Night of the Nocturne, but it's an illusion Lumen, look at me."
I look at Lumen. He's standing in front of the big mirror, doing something weird with his claws, like he's miming something. Inside the mirror is a reflection that is not his own.
15281.png
Deadly Reflection
I begin running towards Lumen, dodging the ferns and creepers which threaten to ensnare my feet. I skid to a halt beside him, but I don't think he noticed; he was enthralled by the mirror which had him trapped.

"Lumen," I said breathlessly. "Lumen, look at me. I've seen these before from Night of the Nocturne, but it's an illusion Lumen, look at me."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Lumen?" I step closer to where Lumen is, near a big, round mirror. The mirror has a thick, golden frame, topped with menecing fangs and wings, the gold carved to look like it's held up on it's hook by claws. Lumen looks petrified, gesturing with his claws, like he's waving at his own reflection... but when I see the mirror for myself, I can clearly see that Lumen is not waving at himself.
"Oh my goodness." I say, "Is this even a mirror?"
I point at the hiddious thing, hiding behind a mask shaped like an eagle's face.
"Lumen?" I step closer to where Lumen is, near a big, round mirror. The mirror has a thick, golden frame, topped with menecing fangs and wings, the gold carved to look like it's held up on it's hook by claws. Lumen looks petrified, gesturing with his claws, like he's waving at his own reflection... but when I see the mirror for myself, I can clearly see that Lumen is not waving at himself.
"Oh my goodness." I say, "Is this even a mirror?"
I point at the hiddious thing, hiding behind a mask shaped like an eagle's face.
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
"No." I said, fluttering my wings in front of Lumen's face to no avail.

"It's a familiar of some sort, from Night of the Nocturne. Two different variants. This one must've just took up residence in the castle ruins. They're not usually too dangerous, but sometimes...

Lumen! Please, turn your gaze away!"

"No." I said, fluttering my wings in front of Lumen's face to no avail.

"It's a familiar of some sort, from Night of the Nocturne. Two different variants. This one must've just took up residence in the castle ruins. They're not usually too dangerous, but sometimes...

Lumen! Please, turn your gaze away!"

lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I ask curiously, "Why? What's wrong?"
Oh my gosh, listen to me. I think I'm starting to trust these two. But... what if these dragons can help me out of this castle? They are clearly more experienced adventurers than me. After that... thing going into me, creating that horrible feeling... I'm growing increasingly desperate to escape. I miss Skry and Dawn.
I ask curiously, "Why? What's wrong?"
Oh my gosh, listen to me. I think I'm starting to trust these two. But... what if these dragons can help me out of this castle? They are clearly more experienced adventurers than me. After that... thing going into me, creating that horrible feeling... I'm growing increasingly desperate to escape. I miss Skry and Dawn.
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
I ignore the shouts from Foxstar and Sparrow. I walk even closer to the mirror, trying to see closer into its depths. Foxstar flaps her wings in front of me, this effects my trance. When I look back at the reflection, it's not the same. I try to look away, turn around but the mirror holds me there.

It takes all of my strength to even take a step away. Panting and heart thudding, I finally manage to turn my head. My limbs turn to jelly and I sink to the ground. My head spins and the world looks blurred around me. It takes a few minutes for me to return to normal. I sit up and look back at the others, "what was that!?" My voice soft and shaky.
I ignore the shouts from Foxstar and Sparrow. I walk even closer to the mirror, trying to see closer into its depths. Foxstar flaps her wings in front of me, this effects my trance. When I look back at the reflection, it's not the same. I try to look away, turn around but the mirror holds me there.

It takes all of my strength to even take a step away. Panting and heart thudding, I finally manage to turn my head. My limbs turn to jelly and I sink to the ground. My head spins and the world looks blurred around me. It takes a few minutes for me to return to normal. I sit up and look back at the others, "what was that!?" My voice soft and shaky.
The second Lumen falls away from the familiar, I grab it and flip it over, making the glass crack against the stone wall. Holding it there, my didn't leave the backside of the thing, but I spoke to Lumen.
"A familiar. Name of Deadly Reflection, and this one must've been one of the more dangerous ones. It ensnared you completely." I turned my gaze away and looked at Lumen. "Who knows what would've happened if we weren't here." A gust of wind howled through the Main Hall, and somewhere above and below us doors slammed shut with a bang. It could've just been a breeze, but...

"Let's get out of this room. I don't think we're quite safe here anymore..."
The second Lumen falls away from the familiar, I grab it and flip it over, making the glass crack against the stone wall. Holding it there, my didn't leave the backside of the thing, but I spoke to Lumen.
"A familiar. Name of Deadly Reflection, and this one must've been one of the more dangerous ones. It ensnared you completely." I turned my gaze away and looked at Lumen. "Who knows what would've happened if we weren't here." A gust of wind howled through the Main Hall, and somewhere above and below us doors slammed shut with a bang. It could've just been a breeze, but...

"Let's get out of this room. I don't think we're quite safe here anymore..."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
In agreement with Foxstar, I turn to fly back outside of the room.

I land messily on the other side, tripping over my claws. I turn to face the others, without the light I can only see their silhouettes in the shadows.
In agreement with Foxstar, I turn to fly back outside of the room.

I land messily on the other side, tripping over my claws. I turn to face the others, without the light I can only see their silhouettes in the shadows.
I follow follow them, after what just happened, I have no idea what else to do.
"Hey," I say to Lumen. "Are you ok? That was certainly scary for me, but it must have been ten times worse for you."
It feels right comforting the older, larger, Pearlcatcher. Maybe this mystery is changing me in ways that are good.
I follow follow them, after what just happened, I have no idea what else to do.
"Hey," I say to Lumen. "Are you ok? That was certainly scary for me, but it must have been ten times worse for you."
It feels right comforting the older, larger, Pearlcatcher. Maybe this mystery is changing me in ways that are good.
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
I glide over to the others, the large doorway in front of us, the castle eerily silent once more, seeing that the storm is still raging outside.

"Now... which way to we go? Left, or right?" A large thud overhead makes me jump.
I glide over to the others, the large doorway in front of us, the castle eerily silent once more, seeing that the storm is still raging outside.

"Now... which way to we go? Left, or right?" A large thud overhead makes me jump.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52