Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Castle Unknown
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
I look up at Sparrow, who seems to have gone rigid on top of the small throne. As I pad closer, I become aware of a sharp drop in temperature, and the heavy coating of spiders webs on the thrones. But just before I reach the thrones the temperature changed, and returned to normal. Sparrow seemed to have relaxed a little. I looked up at her.

"What just happened?"
I look up at Sparrow, who seems to have gone rigid on top of the small throne. As I pad closer, I become aware of a sharp drop in temperature, and the heavy coating of spiders webs on the thrones. But just before I reach the thrones the temperature changed, and returned to normal. Sparrow seemed to have relaxed a little. I looked up at her.

"What just happened?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"What do you mean?" I say as I walk closer to Sparrow and Foxstar. They both seemed on edge. I walk up to admire the thrones. Unable to see much through the heavy curtain of cobwebs, I lift my claws to brush them away.

I pull my claws back instantly. I take a few steps backwards in shock. When I had attempted to uncover the thrones, freezing, cold air had seemed to grip my arm. "What was that!" I turn to the others.
"What do you mean?" I say as I walk closer to Sparrow and Foxstar. They both seemed on edge. I walk up to admire the thrones. Unable to see much through the heavy curtain of cobwebs, I lift my claws to brush them away.

I pull my claws back instantly. I take a few steps backwards in shock. When I had attempted to uncover the thrones, freezing, cold air had seemed to grip my arm. "What was that!" I turn to the others.
Heya, I like dragons :3
I shifted nervously. There's something weird about these thrones. I turned to face Lumen. As I turned, the statue seemed to be different in the light. Has it moved? Dismissing the notion, I looked at Lumen.

"I don't think we should touch these thrones." I looked up above the thrones, to the massive painting above.

"Lift your light a little higher Lumen? I think we should take a look at this."
I shifted nervously. There's something weird about these thrones. I turned to face Lumen. As I turned, the statue seemed to be different in the light. Has it moved? Dismissing the notion, I looked at Lumen.

"I don't think we should touch these thrones." I looked up above the thrones, to the massive painting above.

"Lift your light a little higher Lumen? I think we should take a look at this."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I lift the lamp above our heads so we can get a better view of the painting. At first glance I can't see anything under the think layer of dust. I brush it aside to uncover..
I lift the lamp above our heads so we can get a better view of the painting. At first glance I can't see anything under the think layer of dust. I brush it aside to uncover..
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AXNZ05u.png[/img] [size=1](OOC:I'm so sorry I had to do this on google docs don't criticize my work)[/size] [color=red]Under the layer of dust the once-majestic painting is faded, although it is still quite clear what it is. A family, complete with familiars, stands against a backdrop of lush greenery. On a small clawed plaque beneath the painting are the words [i]Arsar + Dyra[/i]. To most of the dragons in the room, at least two faces seem very familiar...[/center][/color] ------------------------------- I lean closer, still careful not to touch the thrones or the cobwebs lining them.[i] Is that...[/i] "Is that Rannu? And-" I lean closer still. "And is that the toad from outside?!! He's grown a lot since then, but..."
AXNZ05u.png
(OOC:I'm so sorry I had to do this on google docs don't criticize my work)

Under the layer of dust the once-majestic painting is faded, although it is still quite clear what it is. A family, complete with familiars, stands against a backdrop of lush greenery. On a small clawed plaque beneath the painting are the words Arsar + Dyra. To most of the dragons in the room, at least two faces seem very familiar...

I lean closer, still careful not to touch the thrones or the cobwebs lining them. Is that...

"Is that Rannu? And-" I lean closer still. "And is that the toad from outside?!! He's grown a lot since then, but..."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Who are those guys? One I recognise... but the others? Are they a family?
"I think I've seen that green dragon before. Who are those other dragons?" I say. "I've never seen them. I'm guessing you two haven't either."
I'm getting wrapped up in a mystery... one I didn't even think possible.
Who are those guys? One I recognise... but the others? Are they a family?
"I think I've seen that green dragon before. Who are those other dragons?" I say. "I've never seen them. I'm guessing you two haven't either."
I'm getting wrapped up in a mystery... one I didn't even think possible.
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
"I have seen the green dragon before... I think" I say to Sparrow. "He's the dragon we saw when we came in, Rannu?" I add, turning to Foxstar. But who are those other dragons? I think in confusion.
"I have seen the green dragon before... I think" I say to Sparrow. "He's the dragon we saw when we came in, Rannu?" I add, turning to Foxstar. But who are those other dragons? I think in confusion.
"Yes, that's him." I said, scrutinizing the painting. " All the the other dragons are unfamiliar though. And from the looks of it, the toad might even be Rannu's familiar..." I mused, and then looked down to the plaque.

"I think this is more important than the picture though. Arsar... wasn't that Rannu's last name? If so, what's Dyra?
"Yes, that's him." I said, scrutinizing the painting. " All the the other dragons are unfamiliar though. And from the looks of it, the toad might even be Rannu's familiar..." I mused, and then looked down to the plaque.

"I think this is more important than the picture though. Arsar... wasn't that Rannu's last name? If so, what's Dyra?
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I shake my head, feeling sick, dizzy and scared. This isn't possible. It shouldn't be possible. Ghosts aren't real. I hate mysteries, too adventurous and otherworldly. "We should have never come here!" I say, images of Skry coming to my head. I wish he was here. I miss him.
I shake my head, feeling sick, dizzy and scared. This isn't possible. It shouldn't be possible. Ghosts aren't real. I hate mysteries, too adventurous and otherworldly. "We should have never come here!" I say, images of Skry coming to my head. I wish he was here. I miss him.
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
I look at Sparrow. She did not sound like herself. I lifted her off the throne.

"Maybe you should stay away from the throne, and we have to stay. For one, we're stuck here, and we need to uncover the mystery..." I looked back at the painting.

"Or we'll die. We need to find out who these dragons are, and what happened here, so long ago. We need to find out what drives the spirit here to trap and kill travelers and natives." I look down to the fae.

"We need to find out who exactly Rannu Arsar is, because I have a feeling he has more to do here then I thought before." I shrug the Ice pick further up onto my shoulders, and finger the necklace around my throat.

"I don't know about you, Sparrow, but me and Lumen didn't choose to be here."
I look at Sparrow. She did not sound like herself. I lifted her off the throne.

"Maybe you should stay away from the throne, and we have to stay. For one, we're stuck here, and we need to uncover the mystery..." I looked back at the painting.

"Or we'll die. We need to find out who these dragons are, and what happened here, so long ago. We need to find out what drives the spirit here to trap and kill travelers and natives." I look down to the fae.

"We need to find out who exactly Rannu Arsar is, because I have a feeling he has more to do here then I thought before." I shrug the Ice pick further up onto my shoulders, and finger the necklace around my throat.

"I don't know about you, Sparrow, but me and Lumen didn't choose to be here."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52