Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Castle Unknown
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
"We choose a direction, and then we try to stay alive in these plant-covered ruins." I looked at the double doors in front of us as the lamp light flickered over it's surface. The doors were made of a dark wood, possibly aspen or pine. Intricate but weathered carvings laced its surface.

"Left, right, or straight ahead?"
"We choose a direction, and then we try to stay alive in these plant-covered ruins." I looked at the double doors in front of us as the lamp light flickered over it's surface. The doors were made of a dark wood, possibly aspen or pine. Intricate but weathered carvings laced its surface.

"Left, right, or straight ahead?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Um..." I say, "Maybe straight ahead? I mean, it seems like a logical decision."
My mind screams at me, Do you want to get into danger? Do you? Do you?
No, I reply mentally, I just want to help these dragons.
Oh well, I guess you want to die.
I do not! I scream to myself. Why am I doubting my decision so badly?
"Um..." I say, "Maybe straight ahead? I mean, it seems like a logical decision."
My mind screams at me, Do you want to get into danger? Do you? Do you?
No, I reply mentally, I just want to help these dragons.
Oh well, I guess you want to die.
I do not! I scream to myself. Why am I doubting my decision so badly?
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
I look to Lumen for confirmation, my mind thinking of the situation we are in. We can't leave, because of the wartoad. We must find the secret. There is a GHOST coming to kill us. We need to find a way to escape. We must find the secret. A chill wind blew down the corridor, making me pull my tails in closer to my body. It was impossible to tell what direction the breeze came from.
I look to Lumen for confirmation, my mind thinking of the situation we are in. We can't leave, because of the wartoad. We must find the secret. There is a GHOST coming to kill us. We need to find a way to escape. We must find the secret. A chill wind blew down the corridor, making me pull my tails in closer to my body. It was impossible to tell what direction the breeze came from.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I look left, shadows. I look right, more darkness. Straight ahead does look more inviting.. Could that be a trick though? I think to myself. "I guess going straight would work?" I say to the others.

I look left, shadows. I look right, more darkness. Straight ahead does look more inviting.. Could that be a trick though? I think to myself. "I guess going straight would work?" I say to the others.

Heya, I like dragons :3
Unto the Main Hall they went

The large double doors creaked on their hinges as the three dragons pushed it open. A gasp of stale air blew in their faces as the doors continued to swing inwards because of their own momentum. The grey pearlcatcher raised the oil lamp a little higher to better illuminate the room that sat before them like a monster in wait.

It was very large and rectangular, with a vaulted ceiling that stretched away into darkness, and the lamp light did not quite reach into the corners or the far end of the room. My large vines had burst through the floor and the walls, and the floor boards they could see looked very fragile, with rotted sections, holes filled with darkness and patches of wet where rain had fell through holes in the ceiling. Flora seemed to be sprouting throughout the entire room-Main Hall,- if those dark shapes were all plants of course.

In the darkness at the far end of the hall, were a collection of darker blobs that may be furniture, with an indescribable shape hanging above. Closer to the group of dragons, there was what appeared to be large imposing mirror on the right, and a statue made of black stone on the left; the latter is tilting at an odd angle due to the planks beneath it having rotted away.

I was quiet for a few seconds; startled by the large size of the room we had walked into.

"The main Hall." I said quietly. I made sure no part of me was out of the circle of light.
Unto the Main Hall they went

The large double doors creaked on their hinges as the three dragons pushed it open. A gasp of stale air blew in their faces as the doors continued to swing inwards because of their own momentum. The grey pearlcatcher raised the oil lamp a little higher to better illuminate the room that sat before them like a monster in wait.

It was very large and rectangular, with a vaulted ceiling that stretched away into darkness, and the lamp light did not quite reach into the corners or the far end of the room. My large vines had burst through the floor and the walls, and the floor boards they could see looked very fragile, with rotted sections, holes filled with darkness and patches of wet where rain had fell through holes in the ceiling. Flora seemed to be sprouting throughout the entire room-Main Hall,- if those dark shapes were all plants of course.

In the darkness at the far end of the hall, were a collection of darker blobs that may be furniture, with an indescribable shape hanging above. Closer to the group of dragons, there was what appeared to be large imposing mirror on the right, and a statue made of black stone on the left; the latter is tilting at an odd angle due to the planks beneath it having rotted away.

I was quiet for a few seconds; startled by the large size of the room we had walked into.

"The main Hall." I said quietly. I made sure no part of me was out of the circle of light.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I can't stop my snout wrinkling into an expression of disgust.
"This room smells awful." I say.
I can't stop my snout wrinkling into an expression of disgust.
"This room smells awful." I say.
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
The lamp light didn't stretch all that far, but from what I could see the creatures who lived here hasn't been back in a long time.

"So what do we do now" I say.
The lamp light didn't stretch all that far, but from what I could see the creatures who lived here hasn't been back in a long time.

"So what do we do now" I say.
Heya, I like dragons :3
"We search for clues." I took a cautious step forward. The floorboards creaked and moaned, and in the half-light the holes in the floor were beginning to look like hungry mouths, though of course that was my imagination. Satisfied that the planks didn't immediately break, I took another step. With little more than a soft snapping sound, the plank broke away beneath my foot and fell into the darkness. I lurched back, wings wide for balance.
"We search for clues." I took a cautious step forward. The floorboards creaked and moaned, and in the half-light the holes in the floor were beginning to look like hungry mouths, though of course that was my imagination. Satisfied that the planks didn't immediately break, I took another step. With little more than a soft snapping sound, the plank broke away beneath my foot and fell into the darkness. I lurched back, wings wide for balance.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Foxstar!"
I cry, and I step forwards. I have to save her. I can't loose another friend.
"Foxstar!"
I cry, and I step forwards. I have to save her. I can't loose another friend.
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
Panting with fear, I backed away from the hole.

"I'm fine, I'm fine..." I stare into the shadows of the hole. Is that a light down there? Almost before I noticed it, it was gone.

"I'm fine..."

I grinned uneasily at Sparrow.

" 'Preciate it though. Looks like the floor's more dangerous than it looks at first glance, and for the first glance it looked dangerous, so..."
Panting with fear, I backed away from the hole.

"I'm fine, I'm fine..." I stare into the shadows of the hole. Is that a light down there? Almost before I noticed it, it was gone.

"I'm fine..."

I grinned uneasily at Sparrow.

" 'Preciate it though. Looks like the floor's more dangerous than it looks at first glance, and for the first glance it looked dangerous, so..."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52