Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Castle Unknown
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52
"Look at the map." I say. "It must say there."
(Last exam today!! Social Studies.... the one I hate!)
"Look at the map." I say. "It must say there."
(Last exam today!! Social Studies.... the one I hate!)
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
"It said Ika..." I bounced into the middle of the room, looking around at all the artifacts. There are appeared to be clawmarks in the ground. "Signs of a struggle, perhaps? Or a tantrum."
"It said Ika..." I bounced into the middle of the room, looking around at all the artifacts. There are appeared to be clawmarks in the ground. "Signs of a struggle, perhaps? Or a tantrum."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Yeah, a really huge tantrum. Maybe this is where a dragon was murdered!"
"Yeah, a really huge tantrum. Maybe this is where a dragon was murdered!"
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
(Good luck Comettail! Even though you're probably finished)

"Oh- okay then.." I say in response to Sparrows comment "that took a dark turn, I guess we have to explore all our options though right?"
(Good luck Comettail! Even though you're probably finished)

"Oh- okay then.." I say in response to Sparrows comment "that took a dark turn, I guess we have to explore all our options though right?"
Heya, I like dragons :3
"Practically everything here is taking a dark turn." I muttered, tracing my claws through the clawmarks.

"These are pretty deep. I don't think a pearlcatcher could have done these; Our claws aren't quite long enough." Without lifting my head from looking at the marks, I asked with a light voice, "So, who wants to check out that writing then?"
"Practically everything here is taking a dark turn." I muttered, tracing my claws through the clawmarks.

"These are pretty deep. I don't think a pearlcatcher could have done these; Our claws aren't quite long enough." Without lifting my head from looking at the marks, I asked with a light voice, "So, who wants to check out that writing then?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Yeah sure." I say.
Internally, I whisper. Rannu isn't a Pearlcatcher...
"Yeah sure." I say.
Internally, I whisper. Rannu isn't a Pearlcatcher...
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
Now I look up and over my shoulder at Sparrow, frowning slightly.

" 'Yeah sure' isn't quite an answer to that question. The answer can only really be 'me' or 'not me, count me out'" I grin teasingly to let her know I was joking.
Now I look up and over my shoulder at Sparrow, frowning slightly.

" 'Yeah sure' isn't quite an answer to that question. The answer can only really be 'me' or 'not me, count me out'" I grin teasingly to let her know I was joking.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I just frown at her. I'm starting to feel fed up. Why can't they see that Rannu has murdered all these dragons?
"I said 'sure' as in, 'I don't care'."
I just frown at her. I'm starting to feel fed up. Why can't they see that Rannu has murdered all these dragons?
"I said 'sure' as in, 'I don't care'."
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
(Thanks Feather! And yes, good luck to you too Comettail :)

Carose stepped into the room and immediately frowned. "Well someone doesn't know how to pick up after themselves. It looks to me as if a hatchling once lived here: an untidy female who liked to play with dolls and throw tantrums." She let out a soft chuckle before turning serious once more. "And Sparrow could be right, maybe they were murdered here." Carose then turned to the smaller dragon, "What's with the sudden change in mood?"
(Thanks Feather! And yes, good luck to you too Comettail :)

Carose stepped into the room and immediately frowned. "Well someone doesn't know how to pick up after themselves. It looks to me as if a hatchling once lived here: an untidy female who liked to play with dolls and throw tantrums." She let out a soft chuckle before turning serious once more. "And Sparrow could be right, maybe they were murdered here." Carose then turned to the smaller dragon, "What's with the sudden change in mood?"
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
(Oooh. I finished ALL my exams. I got one of my results back, and it was EXCELENT! Just waiting for the other four now...)

I look up at Carose. I'm not about to tell her I don't like it how no one's listening to me. That would sound so petty. It's probably because I'm small...
I just huff. "Why should I tell you?"
(Oooh. I finished ALL my exams. I got one of my results back, and it was EXCELENT! Just waiting for the other four now...)

I look up at Carose. I'm not about to tell her I don't like it how no one's listening to me. That would sound so petty. It's probably because I'm small...
I just huff. "Why should I tell you?"
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52