Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Castle Unknown
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
Who are those dragons? I think to myself. I've never met a dragon from another clan before. And judging from what that browney, redey, orangey one just said, they don't each other either.
So we're all on an even playing field, so to speak.
That one... did she say her name was Foxstar? She looks like trouble. I can't remember the other one mentioning his name. They both look very rude, no manners at all, but I don't think I can be picky with my choices. I'm new here, I can't just go running off into the blue.
"Excuse me." I say, almost a whisper, my voice a hoarse croak. I doubt anyone would be able to hear that. I cough, announcing my presence, before saying, "Can anyone tell me who you are, and where I am?"
Who are those dragons? I think to myself. I've never met a dragon from another clan before. And judging from what that browney, redey, orangey one just said, they don't each other either.
So we're all on an even playing field, so to speak.
That one... did she say her name was Foxstar? She looks like trouble. I can't remember the other one mentioning his name. They both look very rude, no manners at all, but I don't think I can be picky with my choices. I'm new here, I can't just go running off into the blue.
"Excuse me." I say, almost a whisper, my voice a hoarse croak. I doubt anyone would be able to hear that. I cough, announcing my presence, before saying, "Can anyone tell me who you are, and where I am?"
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/340813/34081236p.png[/img][/center] I was startled, tails going in all directions and nearly dropping my pearl and the ice pick, as a small purple & yellow fae shot out of the darkness into our circle of lamp light. I edged back nervously, now beginning to feel surrounded by dragons. I drew back my ears and bared my teeth. "According to that guardian, which you may or may not have seen, we're in the ruins of a castle and may not survive the night. Whether we die by a spirit hands or by a wartoad's claws, is up to whether you can keep your voice down or not." I whispered fiercely. My nervousness was making me edgy; I felt threatened.[i] I trust that Lumen more than I trust this fae.[/i] I backed up a little bit closer to him.
34081236p.png

I was startled, tails going in all directions and nearly dropping my pearl and the ice pick, as a small purple & yellow fae shot out of the darkness into our circle of lamp light. I edged back nervously, now beginning to feel surrounded by dragons. I drew back my ears and bared my teeth.

"According to that guardian, which you may or may not have seen, we're in the ruins of a castle and may not survive the night. Whether we die by a spirit hands or by a wartoad's claws, is up to whether you can keep your voice down or not." I whispered fiercely. My nervousness was making me edgy; I felt threatened. I trust that Lumen more than I trust this fae. I backed up a little bit closer to him.

lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Um... excuse me?" I gasp, taking a step closer to the Pearlcatcher who calls herself Foxstar. "Can you please tell me where I am?"
I start to think I can't trust anyone. And she certainly doesn't trust me.
"I don't need you anyway." I snap, and turn to head for the door. I can find my way out myself.
"Um... excuse me?" I gasp, taking a step closer to the Pearlcatcher who calls herself Foxstar. "Can you please tell me where I am?"
I start to think I can't trust anyone. And she certainly doesn't trust me.
"I don't need you anyway." I snap, and turn to head for the door. I can find my way out myself.
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
My heart thundered in my chest, still in shock over the unexpected entry of the fae. She had come out of nowhere. Taking me by surprise, I had crouched down instinctively, ready to defend myself.

The fae whipped her tail around and headed back into the darkness. Just as she was leaving I shouted, "Who are you?"
My heart thundered in my chest, still in shock over the unexpected entry of the fae. She had come out of nowhere. Taking me by surprise, I had crouched down instinctively, ready to defend myself.

The fae whipped her tail around and headed back into the darkness. Just as she was leaving I shouted, "Who are you?"
Heya, I like dragons :3
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/340813/34081236p.png[/img][/center] At almost the same instant as Lumen shouted, I whipped around and grabbed the fae's tail. "The wartoad is that way!! You'll get is all killed if you open that door! Don't you know what a boss is?!" I growled in a loud whisper.
34081236p.png

At almost the same instant as Lumen shouted, I whipped around and grabbed the fae's tail.

"The wartoad is that way!! You'll get is all killed if you open that door! Don't you know what a boss is?!" I growled in a loud whisper.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I slip my tail out of Foxstar's grasp. Did she just grab my tail?
I don't say this out loud. "look," I growl, "Can you please explain to me where the heck I am?"
I slip my tail out of Foxstar's grasp. Did she just grab my tail?
I don't say this out loud. "look," I growl, "Can you please explain to me where the heck I am?"
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/340813/34081236p.png[/img][/center] Slightly awkwardly, I realise one of my tails is wrapped around Lumen's, and I [size=1](semi-regretfully)[/size] unwind it. "You're in the ruins of a castle. There is apparently a dangerous spirit which will attempt to find and kill us." I looked back towards the intersecting corrider that made a T-intersection with the entrance hall-way, and the large double-doors directly behind us. "Speaking of which, we should probably move further from the door."
34081236p.png

Slightly awkwardly, I realise one of my tails is wrapped around Lumen's, and I (semi-regretfully) unwind it.

"You're in the ruins of a castle. There is apparently a dangerous spirit which will attempt to find and kill us." I looked back towards the intersecting corrider that made a T-intersection with the entrance hall-way, and the large double-doors directly behind us.

"Speaking of which, we should probably move further from the door."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I get up quickly, the situation slowly sinking into my brain if we stay in here any longer, the spirit will find us.

I start heading away from the entrance, I shout to the others behind me, "I don't know about you, but I want to find my way out of here alive."
I get up quickly, the situation slowly sinking into my brain if we stay in here any longer, the spirit will find us.

I start heading away from the entrance, I shout to the others behind me, "I don't know about you, but I want to find my way out of here alive."
Heya, I like dragons :3
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/340813/34081236p.png[/img][/center] "Ssh!" I quietly hushed Lumen as I trotted after him. The great big double doors loomed ahead of us; To either side the corridor stretched away into darkness. As I stopped in front of the doors, I looked at the fae. "You're stuck here now, and I think sticking together is the best tactic we - and you - have. We at least have a lamp and a weapon." I turned back to the dark wood of the door, but then a thought occurred to me, and I looked back. "What's your name?"
34081236p.png

"Ssh!" I quietly hushed Lumen as I trotted after him. The great big double doors loomed ahead of us; To either side the corridor stretched away into darkness. As I stopped in front of the doors, I looked at the fae.

"You're stuck here now, and I think sticking together is the best tactic we - and you - have. We at least have a lamp and a weapon." I turned back to the dark wood of the door, but then a thought occurred to me, and I looked back.

"What's your name?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"It's Sparrow." I say. I guess for now I have to trust these guys.
"so... what's next?"
"It's Sparrow." I say. I guess for now I have to trust these guys.
"so... what's next?"
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52