Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawnclan OOC STARTED (still O/A)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lemonpaw nodded and padded over to Sunstream.
"Hello, Sunstream. That...that looks like a really delicious rabbit you have there. Darkblaze gave it to you, right?"
She gazed around the territory, and spotted him sitting by the entrance. She didn't trust that cat. He seemed like the culprit, but of course, which cat would betray their own clan? No one in their proper mind would even think about it.
"Er - do you mind if I..." Oh dear. How was she going to deliver it without sounding awkward and suspicious?
"Could I...possibly show you something?" She couldn't ask if she could check the rabbit - the cat would think that Lemonpaw had finally lost it.
"It's about...um...well, I want you to talk to Quillstar with me. Oh and, um, leave the rabbit here. I think this is really important."
Ahhh, she had messed up. She had to drive the Queen away from the rabbit - what if it had the berries in it?
Lemonpaw nodded and padded over to Sunstream.
"Hello, Sunstream. That...that looks like a really delicious rabbit you have there. Darkblaze gave it to you, right?"
She gazed around the territory, and spotted him sitting by the entrance. She didn't trust that cat. He seemed like the culprit, but of course, which cat would betray their own clan? No one in their proper mind would even think about it.
"Er - do you mind if I..." Oh dear. How was she going to deliver it without sounding awkward and suspicious?
"Could I...possibly show you something?" She couldn't ask if she could check the rabbit - the cat would think that Lemonpaw had finally lost it.
"It's about...um...well, I want you to talk to Quillstar with me. Oh and, um, leave the rabbit here. I think this is really important."
Ahhh, she had messed up. She had to drive the Queen away from the rabbit - what if it had the berries in it?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Otterheart

Otterheart jumped stiffly from the rock, and padded quickly after Oaktail. He kept his gaze down, feeling as though everycat in the clan was watching him. He saw Thornpaw take a few steps toward him and shook his head. "Stay. See if you can find some frogs near the stream." He knew Thornpaw loved catching the creatures. He stopped outside the entrance, and noted Quillsstar, Lemonpaw, and Bmizzardrunner as well. He wasn't about to ask what was going on. Instead he looked to Quill star. "Where will we be headed? And which route shall we take?"

Sunstream

The queen sat up, thanking Darkblaze as he walked away. "Grumpy furball." She mumbled. She was about to dig into the fat rabbit when Lemonpaw hurried over. After listening to the young cat's meowing, Sunstream flicked her ears. "Can't it wait till I've eaten? My belly thinks my throats been ripped out." She would go, and leave her rabbit if it was truly nessacary. "What's so important?

Blazingheart

Blazingheart stretched lazily under the pine, enjoying the cold breeze keeping the humid air away. Her claw was finely done hurting, and her belly full after eating half of her rabbit, (sharing the other with Breezepaw.) she slipped in and out of sleep, dreaming of sunshine, birds, dust, the gleaming river, running, the meadow, and the clan. She was woken by a slight commotion. Lemonpaw was apparently trying to get Sunstream to abandon her rabbit and come with her. "Good luck with that." She heard Leafstripe mutter under her breath. Blazingheart roles her eyes. Leave it to Leafstripe. The white she-cat sat on the roots of the pine, cleaning leave litter from her back and tail. Thornpaw sat, his tail twitching proudly as yet another cat took one of his 4 mice. The young Tom had also managed to catch a pigeon, with was now featherless as Lionpaw to them to Sunstream, lashing his tail. A small pile of heather, moss and bramble were outside the den, under an outstretching branch. Sunstream acknowledged him, directing him to start rewatching the brambles, and Blazingheart could tell he was furious. Thornpaw, who had been watching, stood and bounded over to help. Sunstream then returned her attention to Lemonpaw, ears pricked forward, waiting for a good reason to leave her giant rabbit. Blazingheart could understand. It was a fat rabbit, and would be good for the expecting queen.
Otterheart

Otterheart jumped stiffly from the rock, and padded quickly after Oaktail. He kept his gaze down, feeling as though everycat in the clan was watching him. He saw Thornpaw take a few steps toward him and shook his head. "Stay. See if you can find some frogs near the stream." He knew Thornpaw loved catching the creatures. He stopped outside the entrance, and noted Quillsstar, Lemonpaw, and Bmizzardrunner as well. He wasn't about to ask what was going on. Instead he looked to Quill star. "Where will we be headed? And which route shall we take?"

Sunstream

The queen sat up, thanking Darkblaze as he walked away. "Grumpy furball." She mumbled. She was about to dig into the fat rabbit when Lemonpaw hurried over. After listening to the young cat's meowing, Sunstream flicked her ears. "Can't it wait till I've eaten? My belly thinks my throats been ripped out." She would go, and leave her rabbit if it was truly nessacary. "What's so important?

Blazingheart

Blazingheart stretched lazily under the pine, enjoying the cold breeze keeping the humid air away. Her claw was finely done hurting, and her belly full after eating half of her rabbit, (sharing the other with Breezepaw.) she slipped in and out of sleep, dreaming of sunshine, birds, dust, the gleaming river, running, the meadow, and the clan. She was woken by a slight commotion. Lemonpaw was apparently trying to get Sunstream to abandon her rabbit and come with her. "Good luck with that." She heard Leafstripe mutter under her breath. Blazingheart roles her eyes. Leave it to Leafstripe. The white she-cat sat on the roots of the pine, cleaning leave litter from her back and tail. Thornpaw sat, his tail twitching proudly as yet another cat took one of his 4 mice. The young Tom had also managed to catch a pigeon, with was now featherless as Lionpaw to them to Sunstream, lashing his tail. A small pile of heather, moss and bramble were outside the den, under an outstretching branch. Sunstream acknowledged him, directing him to start rewatching the brambles, and Blazingheart could tell he was furious. Thornpaw, who had been watching, stood and bounded over to help. Sunstream then returned her attention to Lemonpaw, ears pricked forward, waiting for a good reason to leave her giant rabbit. Blazingheart could understand. It was a fat rabbit, and would be good for the expecting queen.
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
<bump>
<bump>
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
Lemonpaw insisted that she not eat the rabbit. "It could be...um...poi-you know, um....well...follow me."
She beckoned the queen, who looked unhappy to leave her food, to to follow her to see Quillstar. She was talking with Otterheart, so she waited patiently. Should she tell Sunstream about the deathberries? No, that would only cause her to panic.
"Just...just wait here, okay? I need to um...oh, did you say something, Blizzardrunner? Erm...just wait here."
She rushed over to the rabbit and gasped. It had definitely been opened before, and she clawed it even more. That smell...she recognized it. She peered inside the fat rabbit and saw...red berries. Yew Berries. Deathberries.

Her heart nearly stopped. She picked up the rabbit and rushed over to Quillstar.
"Quillstar," she panted, out of breathe. "Deathberries in...Sunstream's rabbit...look!" She showed her the fat rabbit that had been stuffed with the round, deadly berries.
Lemonpaw insisted that she not eat the rabbit. "It could be...um...poi-you know, um....well...follow me."
She beckoned the queen, who looked unhappy to leave her food, to to follow her to see Quillstar. She was talking with Otterheart, so she waited patiently. Should she tell Sunstream about the deathberries? No, that would only cause her to panic.
"Just...just wait here, okay? I need to um...oh, did you say something, Blizzardrunner? Erm...just wait here."
She rushed over to the rabbit and gasped. It had definitely been opened before, and she clawed it even more. That smell...she recognized it. She peered inside the fat rabbit and saw...red berries. Yew Berries. Deathberries.

Her heart nearly stopped. She picked up the rabbit and rushed over to Quillstar.
"Quillstar," she panted, out of breathe. "Deathberries in...Sunstream's rabbit...look!" She showed her the fat rabbit that had been stuffed with the round, deadly berries.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her

Rabbitsfoot

The grey-and-white figure returned from the little 'hunt', praying to Starclan and the greater leaders and powers he didn't miss anything. Which he did, he hated himself for it. His ears flattened as he arrived at the camp's entrance, he felt as embarrassed as a twoleg bitten by their kittypet along with their company, it truly was something to witness. Rabbitsfoot perked his ears up and looked stunned as he saw Oaktail, hating himself fifty times more. ''I am guessing a patrol is in progress.. Did miss anything more.. I am sorry!'' The deputy apologized, sounding like a kit with their mother who was trying to slip out of punishment. He dipped his head down in respect of his clanmate who was always on point, anywhere and anywhen. The fur on his back basically became spikes, he was just trying not to make a fool of himself for the fifth time in his life.
The tom kept his shocked stance, trying not to cry out of embarrassment. He was such a piece of foxdung it was amazing. He was like that even as a kit, he sometimes wondered why his mother just didn't abandon him. It would be much better for her, but here we are.

Rabbitsfoot

The grey-and-white figure returned from the little 'hunt', praying to Starclan and the greater leaders and powers he didn't miss anything. Which he did, he hated himself for it. His ears flattened as he arrived at the camp's entrance, he felt as embarrassed as a twoleg bitten by their kittypet along with their company, it truly was something to witness. Rabbitsfoot perked his ears up and looked stunned as he saw Oaktail, hating himself fifty times more. ''I am guessing a patrol is in progress.. Did miss anything more.. I am sorry!'' The deputy apologized, sounding like a kit with their mother who was trying to slip out of punishment. He dipped his head down in respect of his clanmate who was always on point, anywhere and anywhen. The fur on his back basically became spikes, he was just trying not to make a fool of himself for the fifth time in his life.
The tom kept his shocked stance, trying not to cry out of embarrassment. He was such a piece of foxdung it was amazing. He was like that even as a kit, he sometimes wondered why his mother just didn't abandon him. It would be much better for her, but here we are.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
ooh boy.//
Quillstar

Quillstar huffed under her breath, her ears twitching softly as she offered a smile towards Otterheart. "Unfortunately I can't give you a fully accurate answer to that...Some suspicions have been raised and we are going to scout something out, Lemonpaw is the only one who knows where we're going, the patrol is for backup in case something goes awry." Her words were cut off by the small apprentice's quick approach. Opening her mouth to try and calm the small, yellow furred cat, Quillstar was cut short by the words she spoke.

Lifting herself to her paws to get a better look at the rabbit, The leader's ears fell back in disgust at the sight of the bright berries. gently flaying the rabbit with a precise claw, Quillstar took a large gulp of the prey's scent- unfortunately the cocktail of scents was muddied by the berries and thick aroma of the rabbit's meat. She felt the fur on her back bristle and lift like thorns on a rosebush, her long tail bushling out and looking almost like a porquepine's spine.

"I guess your vision was more than a dream, Lemonpaw." she kept her words low and steady, not wanting to raise any fuss just yet. Her mind was on fire, trying to decide whther to call a meeting or not. Addressing the attempted sabatoge would cause mayhem and distrust amongst the clan, and when she already had her own problems and secrets to surpress, she couldn't imagine trying to calm mass chaos at a time like this. Lifting her had from the rabbit, her green eyes locked onto Lemonpaw with a close stare.

"Who brought her the rabbit?" she questioned closely, her tail low and lashing behind her. While she didn't sound angry, there was an air of concern that lined her voice like down in a queen's nest. It was subtle, but bold enough to be noticed.

---
Oaktail

Oaktail sighed to himself as h followed Otterheart back towards the leader, though he became sidetracked by Rabbitsfoot almost instantly. The flighty ddeputy's words were quick, though he managed to pick out what he had said.

"Quillstar has called a patrol to address a concern brought up by the medicine cat's apprentice." he sounded somewhat disinterested, as if they were only going to calm a child's nightmares. H still trusted his sister in everything she did, though her judgement did sometimes confuse him.

"Nothing more was missed as far as I know..Don't feel ashamed, she chose you as deputy for a reason, act like you deserve it." his words were blunt but rang somewhat true as he slowly padded back over to the small gathering that had been created.
ooh boy.//
Quillstar

Quillstar huffed under her breath, her ears twitching softly as she offered a smile towards Otterheart. "Unfortunately I can't give you a fully accurate answer to that...Some suspicions have been raised and we are going to scout something out, Lemonpaw is the only one who knows where we're going, the patrol is for backup in case something goes awry." Her words were cut off by the small apprentice's quick approach. Opening her mouth to try and calm the small, yellow furred cat, Quillstar was cut short by the words she spoke.

Lifting herself to her paws to get a better look at the rabbit, The leader's ears fell back in disgust at the sight of the bright berries. gently flaying the rabbit with a precise claw, Quillstar took a large gulp of the prey's scent- unfortunately the cocktail of scents was muddied by the berries and thick aroma of the rabbit's meat. She felt the fur on her back bristle and lift like thorns on a rosebush, her long tail bushling out and looking almost like a porquepine's spine.

"I guess your vision was more than a dream, Lemonpaw." she kept her words low and steady, not wanting to raise any fuss just yet. Her mind was on fire, trying to decide whther to call a meeting or not. Addressing the attempted sabatoge would cause mayhem and distrust amongst the clan, and when she already had her own problems and secrets to surpress, she couldn't imagine trying to calm mass chaos at a time like this. Lifting her had from the rabbit, her green eyes locked onto Lemonpaw with a close stare.

"Who brought her the rabbit?" she questioned closely, her tail low and lashing behind her. While she didn't sound angry, there was an air of concern that lined her voice like down in a queen's nest. It was subtle, but bold enough to be noticed.

---
Oaktail

Oaktail sighed to himself as h followed Otterheart back towards the leader, though he became sidetracked by Rabbitsfoot almost instantly. The flighty ddeputy's words were quick, though he managed to pick out what he had said.

"Quillstar has called a patrol to address a concern brought up by the medicine cat's apprentice." he sounded somewhat disinterested, as if they were only going to calm a child's nightmares. H still trusted his sister in everything she did, though her judgement did sometimes confuse him.

"Nothing more was missed as far as I know..Don't feel ashamed, she chose you as deputy for a reason, act like you deserve it." his words were blunt but rang somewhat true as he slowly padded back over to the small gathering that had been created.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
bump~
bump~
Rabbitsfoot
The words hit the tom like a monster that was on a killing rampage, swiftly and painfully, almost like a twoleg's sledgehammer. He nodded silently in agreement, his ears perking up into their normal pose, it was such a uncommon sight. Rabbitsfoot raised his tail, following one tail-length behind, cocking his head slightly as he saw Quillstar speaking with Lemonpaw, they must be discussing things that most cats wouldn't dare.
The deputy dipped his head down as they approached the small gathering, looking back up at Qullstar. He smiled softly, the smile turning back into his normal, neutral face which was very uninviting and basically screeched 'curiosity killed the cat' and that he saw said cat being killed, which he didn't but hey, there's an explanation. He sheathed his claws, seeing that they won't be starting to patrol before Qullstar gives the orders.
Rabbitsfoot looked around, seeing the camp he was born and raised in, it was wonderful.
Rabbitsfoot
The words hit the tom like a monster that was on a killing rampage, swiftly and painfully, almost like a twoleg's sledgehammer. He nodded silently in agreement, his ears perking up into their normal pose, it was such a uncommon sight. Rabbitsfoot raised his tail, following one tail-length behind, cocking his head slightly as he saw Quillstar speaking with Lemonpaw, they must be discussing things that most cats wouldn't dare.
The deputy dipped his head down as they approached the small gathering, looking back up at Qullstar. He smiled softly, the smile turning back into his normal, neutral face which was very uninviting and basically screeched 'curiosity killed the cat' and that he saw said cat being killed, which he didn't but hey, there's an explanation. He sheathed his claws, seeing that they won't be starting to patrol before Qullstar gives the orders.
Rabbitsfoot looked around, seeing the camp he was born and raised in, it was wonderful.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
This didn't die, right?//
This didn't die, right?//
i'd post more but i have no clue what Breezepaw could be doing))
i'd post more but i have no clue what Breezepaw could be doing))
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9