Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawnclan OOC STARTED (still O/A)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
<bumpity Bump)
<bumpity Bump)
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
//ill pipe up, I like the idea of darkblaze being behind it lol

Quillstar sighed to herself as she meekly pushed to her feet, striding forward from the old stone den, her powerful muscle structure rippling under her sleek fur. Cautiously, her keen eyes scanned the clan grounds, obviously looking for someone specific. Sighing under her breath, she lifted her head towards the sky, watching the sun's position before casting her gaze to the fresh kill pile. Perhapse sending out a small hunting party could lift the clan's spirits, as well as her own. Making a mental note to gt that done eventually, Quillstar started towards the exit of the camp, spotting the cat the was looking for as his deep brown figure lumbered through the entrance.

On her way to greet him, she couldn't help but stop and greet sunstream with a sweet smile. "Sunstream! I do hope your move to the nursery is going smoothly?" she chimed, the sweet tone she often carried had returned to her voice once more. She couldn't stop to chat, though, and the passing greeting was only accompanied with a smile and nod before she bouned off to the brown tabby.

Oaktail lifted his head as he pulled his attention to the fastly approaching leader. He was going to find silverpelt, but his attention was now all drawn in to his sister as she bound over to him.

"Well you woke up with a badger on your tail, didn't you?" he chimed, gently licking her forehead as she slowed her gait and approached him. "What's the rush? I can't recall a time I've seen you run at me without trying to rip my ears off my h ead."

"I need you to join me on a patrol this evening, I can trust your strength and I have a feeling that something may not be right." she stated confidently, Oaktail looking slightly taken aback by the invite. "I would also like you to ask Otterheart to join, he can hold his own in case we'll need it." she sighed, her ear twitching softly as she spoke.

Oaktail puffed his chest and angled his ears towards her "Of course..." He smiled and bowed to her before licking her forehead again and starting off to find the pale brown tabby, Leaving Quillstar as she sank past the small opening that gated their clan camp, and out into the thick forest that surrounded it.

//ill pipe up, I like the idea of darkblaze being behind it lol

Quillstar sighed to herself as she meekly pushed to her feet, striding forward from the old stone den, her powerful muscle structure rippling under her sleek fur. Cautiously, her keen eyes scanned the clan grounds, obviously looking for someone specific. Sighing under her breath, she lifted her head towards the sky, watching the sun's position before casting her gaze to the fresh kill pile. Perhapse sending out a small hunting party could lift the clan's spirits, as well as her own. Making a mental note to gt that done eventually, Quillstar started towards the exit of the camp, spotting the cat the was looking for as his deep brown figure lumbered through the entrance.

On her way to greet him, she couldn't help but stop and greet sunstream with a sweet smile. "Sunstream! I do hope your move to the nursery is going smoothly?" she chimed, the sweet tone she often carried had returned to her voice once more. She couldn't stop to chat, though, and the passing greeting was only accompanied with a smile and nod before she bouned off to the brown tabby.

Oaktail lifted his head as he pulled his attention to the fastly approaching leader. He was going to find silverpelt, but his attention was now all drawn in to his sister as she bound over to him.

"Well you woke up with a badger on your tail, didn't you?" he chimed, gently licking her forehead as she slowed her gait and approached him. "What's the rush? I can't recall a time I've seen you run at me without trying to rip my ears off my h ead."

"I need you to join me on a patrol this evening, I can trust your strength and I have a feeling that something may not be right." she stated confidently, Oaktail looking slightly taken aback by the invite. "I would also like you to ask Otterheart to join, he can hold his own in case we'll need it." she sighed, her ear twitching softly as she spoke.

Oaktail puffed his chest and angled his ears towards her "Of course..." He smiled and bowed to her before licking her forehead again and starting off to find the pale brown tabby, Leaving Quillstar as she sank past the small opening that gated their clan camp, and out into the thick forest that surrounded it.

tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Lemonpaw padded out of the den and to Quillstar, who was sitting at the opening. The ground was damp and bugs filled the air, buzzing past the apprentice's ears ever so often. She had just seen her talking to Oaktail, probably about the patrol. She gulped as she glanced at the leader's green/blue eyes. She bit her tongue as she realized that she would never look as beautiful as the leader. Her fur was thick and knotty, and her light yellow eyes looked like hse had some sort of disease. She recalled the time when a kittypet led her out of the camp to the other kittypets, who made fun of her and laughed at her appearance. She brushed that memory off her shoulder. The past is in the past, she reminded herself. "Is...is the patrol r-ready?" she questioned.
Lemonpaw padded out of the den and to Quillstar, who was sitting at the opening. The ground was damp and bugs filled the air, buzzing past the apprentice's ears ever so often. She had just seen her talking to Oaktail, probably about the patrol. She gulped as she glanced at the leader's green/blue eyes. She bit her tongue as she realized that she would never look as beautiful as the leader. Her fur was thick and knotty, and her light yellow eyes looked like hse had some sort of disease. She recalled the time when a kittypet led her out of the camp to the other kittypets, who made fun of her and laughed at her appearance. She brushed that memory off her shoulder. The past is in the past, she reminded herself. "Is...is the patrol r-ready?" she questioned.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Otterheart

Otterheart had long abandoned his dry spot under the fallen tree, and was now sitting on the camp rocks. The rain had stopped for a little, but the sky said it would start again soon. He took the chance to let the wind dry his soaked fur. He lay there, and, like a kit, patted around a ball of moss. He'd pat it far away, then stretch his paws to retrieve it. It felt nice stretching his muscles. The he noticed Oaktail approatching him, and quickly sat up.
Otterheart

Otterheart had long abandoned his dry spot under the fallen tree, and was now sitting on the camp rocks. The rain had stopped for a little, but the sky said it would start again soon. He took the chance to let the wind dry his soaked fur. He lay there, and, like a kit, patted around a ball of moss. He'd pat it far away, then stretch his paws to retrieve it. It felt nice stretching his muscles. The he noticed Oaktail approatching him, and quickly sat up.
Breezepaw

As the apprentice grabbed the fresh-kill in her maw to be brought back to the camp, her ears perked as she simply watched her mentor chase after the second rabbit with any words being exchanged. She simply stayed in place for a while longer until the sound of a startled, even mildly fearful yowl filled her ears, and Breezepaw didn't waste a second hurrying off to the sound, rabbit still in her mouth as her worry-filled eyes glanced to see another member of her clan off in the distance.
Deciding to just disregard the other clan cat as she figured it wasn't the source of the fearful yowl, the apprentice craned her neck in order to peer down the bottom of the hill that the yowl had come from. Setting the dead rabbit down next to her, Breezepaw flattened her ears to her head as she noticed it was her mentor at the bottom.
Parting her maw to begin to form a sentence, the apprentice hesitated, and closed her mouth. Surely the tumble down the hill wasn't too terrible, right? She assumed it couldn't have been enough to injure another cat as she carefully made her way down, gripping the dirt with her claws in order to not go sliding down as well.
Once Breezepaw had reached the bottom, she made her way to Blazingheart, sniffing cautiously as she placed a paw upon her mentor's side in an effort to give a slight nudge.
"Hello? Are you alright, Blazingheart? I didn't see the fall, but by StarClan did that screech frighten me!" The apprentice exclaimed, simply laughing it off despite worry clouding her tone. "Why don't we head back to camp, huh? If you need to, you can lean on me."
Breezepaw

As the apprentice grabbed the fresh-kill in her maw to be brought back to the camp, her ears perked as she simply watched her mentor chase after the second rabbit with any words being exchanged. She simply stayed in place for a while longer until the sound of a startled, even mildly fearful yowl filled her ears, and Breezepaw didn't waste a second hurrying off to the sound, rabbit still in her mouth as her worry-filled eyes glanced to see another member of her clan off in the distance.
Deciding to just disregard the other clan cat as she figured it wasn't the source of the fearful yowl, the apprentice craned her neck in order to peer down the bottom of the hill that the yowl had come from. Setting the dead rabbit down next to her, Breezepaw flattened her ears to her head as she noticed it was her mentor at the bottom.
Parting her maw to begin to form a sentence, the apprentice hesitated, and closed her mouth. Surely the tumble down the hill wasn't too terrible, right? She assumed it couldn't have been enough to injure another cat as she carefully made her way down, gripping the dirt with her claws in order to not go sliding down as well.
Once Breezepaw had reached the bottom, she made her way to Blazingheart, sniffing cautiously as she placed a paw upon her mentor's side in an effort to give a slight nudge.
"Hello? Are you alright, Blazingheart? I didn't see the fall, but by StarClan did that screech frighten me!" The apprentice exclaimed, simply laughing it off despite worry clouding her tone. "Why don't we head back to camp, huh? If you need to, you can lean on me."
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Darkblaze
While Darkblaze had noticed the other warrior crash into him, it was hard to miss after all, however he just continued on his way. It wasn't like such a fall would hurt them, right? He shrugged off any worry he had and continued back to camp. He wondered if Lionpaw was back yet with what he'd told him to gather. If he wasn't, well, just meant he was stuck in the rain.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner had finally finished checking the pile and, thankfully, had found no signs of deathberries in any of the fresh-kill. He shuffled it all back and stood up, looking around the camp. He noticed that Lemonpaw seemed to be speaking to Quillstar again and so, he wandered over to see what it was about. He didn't have much to do, otherwise.
Darkblaze
While Darkblaze had noticed the other warrior crash into him, it was hard to miss after all, however he just continued on his way. It wasn't like such a fall would hurt them, right? He shrugged off any worry he had and continued back to camp. He wondered if Lionpaw was back yet with what he'd told him to gather. If he wasn't, well, just meant he was stuck in the rain.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner had finally finished checking the pile and, thankfully, had found no signs of deathberries in any of the fresh-kill. He shuffled it all back and stood up, looking around the camp. He noticed that Lemonpaw seemed to be speaking to Quillstar again and so, he wandered over to see what it was about. He didn't have much to do, otherwise.
ilikefaenecks.gif
Blazingheart

Glancing at Breezepaw, blazingheart got to her paws. "I think i'm fine. Just dazed. I was going fast and couldn't slow down in time to not hit Darkblaze, then my claws lost their grip." She started off towards camp, the only pain was a torn claw. Thank startclan.

Lionpaw

Hissing, lionpaw plucked the lats few feathers form the pigeon he had caght. He had found a small patchof brambles, and some dry heather under a tree. Now he just had to wait for his mentor. Thinking about that made him quiver in anger. He was suppose to be hunting!
Blazingheart

Glancing at Breezepaw, blazingheart got to her paws. "I think i'm fine. Just dazed. I was going fast and couldn't slow down in time to not hit Darkblaze, then my claws lost their grip." She started off towards camp, the only pain was a torn claw. Thank startclan.

Lionpaw

Hissing, lionpaw plucked the lats few feathers form the pigeon he had caght. He had found a small patchof brambles, and some dry heather under a tree. Now he just had to wait for his mentor. Thinking about that made him quiver in anger. He was suppose to be hunting!
Breezepaw

Removing her paw from her mentor’s shoulder when she had heard her speak a little abruptly, relief washed over the apprentice almost immediately. She nodded her head in acknowledgement to Blazingheart’s words before raising her head to glance in the direction that she had seen the other cat walk away in.
So that was Darkblaze… Maybe he didn't see her fall. The apprentice came to the conclusion in her mind, despite something seeming a little… Off about it. Still, Breezepaw decided it was best to simply disregard this, and swiftly made her way back up the steep hill where she had left her fresh-kill.
Grabbing it in her jaws as she waited for her mentor to catch up, the two would make their way back to the camp, though Breezepaw would occasionally glance over at Blazingheart just as a quick measure to make sure she wasn't trying to fake any injuries.
Seeing almost nothing out of the ordinary, the apprentice made a beeline for the pile of fresh-kill, setting the rabbit she had caught onto the pile.
The hunting trip was successful, she thought to herself, yet the apprentice was still itching for something to do, and simply laying around -like she was currently doing underneath the shaded branches of the giant pine.
However, Breezepaw couldn't help but admit it was quite relaxing under the branches.
Breezepaw

Removing her paw from her mentor’s shoulder when she had heard her speak a little abruptly, relief washed over the apprentice almost immediately. She nodded her head in acknowledgement to Blazingheart’s words before raising her head to glance in the direction that she had seen the other cat walk away in.
So that was Darkblaze… Maybe he didn't see her fall. The apprentice came to the conclusion in her mind, despite something seeming a little… Off about it. Still, Breezepaw decided it was best to simply disregard this, and swiftly made her way back up the steep hill where she had left her fresh-kill.
Grabbing it in her jaws as she waited for her mentor to catch up, the two would make their way back to the camp, though Breezepaw would occasionally glance over at Blazingheart just as a quick measure to make sure she wasn't trying to fake any injuries.
Seeing almost nothing out of the ordinary, the apprentice made a beeline for the pile of fresh-kill, setting the rabbit she had caught onto the pile.
The hunting trip was successful, she thought to herself, yet the apprentice was still itching for something to do, and simply laying around -like she was currently doing underneath the shaded branches of the giant pine.
However, Breezepaw couldn't help but admit it was quite relaxing under the branches.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Darkblaze
Darkblaze reached the camp and quickly walked towards Sunstream. He didn't see his apprentice on his way over, however he just might not have noticed him. He didn't really care either way. He dropped the rabbit near Sunstream, nodding silently to her before walking to sit under the pine in view of the entrance.

((Just to say, I won't really be able to for a week from tomorrow, unfortunately. So I'll either be infrequent or not posting. Please ping me if you interact with my characters then!))
Darkblaze
Darkblaze reached the camp and quickly walked towards Sunstream. He didn't see his apprentice on his way over, however he just might not have noticed him. He didn't really care either way. He dropped the rabbit near Sunstream, nodding silently to her before walking to sit under the pine in view of the entrance.

((Just to say, I won't really be able to for a week from tomorrow, unfortunately. So I'll either be infrequent or not posting. Please ping me if you interact with my characters then!))
ilikefaenecks.gif
Oaktail lifted his head as he approached Otterheart, a smile completely absent from his face, though he still had a kind look in his eyes. His tail tip twitched as h approached the brown tom, lifting his head and letting his icy gaze settle on the cat.

"Otterheart" he chimed with a small grin, his ear twitching once and causing the grin to leave. "Quillstar asked me to request your company on a patrol...We will be leaving from the camp entrance shortly." he stated bluntly- he really wasn't one for small talk, very straightforward and blunt with everything he did and said. With one more twitch of his tail, he turned and started back towards the camp entrance, his tail falling and swaying behind him as he walked forward.

--

Quillstar sighed as she watched the camp behind her, her chest rising and falling in a soft thythm to her breathing. Gently, she dipped her head and groomed the fur of her chest to calm her nerves- surely nothing was actually wrong..right? of course right.. Her ears gently pricked up and angled towards the small yellow furred apprentice as she made her way across the grove.

"Lemonpaw," she nodded her head in greeting- Quill was known for having respect and care for each of the clan's members, and managed to greet each by name if they approached her...for the most part. "Almost...I sent Oaktail to fetch Otterheart, I haven't seen sight of rabbitsfoot either, however I'm sure he'll be able to manage things on his own for a short while so I'm not worried...As soon as they return we can depart." she smiled softly, lifting her gaze from the younger yellow cat to scan the clan once more. "If Blizzardrunner wishes to join us, I'm sure he'll catch up, though I don't believe it's entirely necessary, as we still need a medicine cat to stay behind for the clan..." she mullled, more or less to herself as her tail twitched gently behind her, patiently waiting without a grain of disinterest in her eyes.
Oaktail lifted his head as he approached Otterheart, a smile completely absent from his face, though he still had a kind look in his eyes. His tail tip twitched as h approached the brown tom, lifting his head and letting his icy gaze settle on the cat.

"Otterheart" he chimed with a small grin, his ear twitching once and causing the grin to leave. "Quillstar asked me to request your company on a patrol...We will be leaving from the camp entrance shortly." he stated bluntly- he really wasn't one for small talk, very straightforward and blunt with everything he did and said. With one more twitch of his tail, he turned and started back towards the camp entrance, his tail falling and swaying behind him as he walked forward.

--

Quillstar sighed as she watched the camp behind her, her chest rising and falling in a soft thythm to her breathing. Gently, she dipped her head and groomed the fur of her chest to calm her nerves- surely nothing was actually wrong..right? of course right.. Her ears gently pricked up and angled towards the small yellow furred apprentice as she made her way across the grove.

"Lemonpaw," she nodded her head in greeting- Quill was known for having respect and care for each of the clan's members, and managed to greet each by name if they approached her...for the most part. "Almost...I sent Oaktail to fetch Otterheart, I haven't seen sight of rabbitsfoot either, however I'm sure he'll be able to manage things on his own for a short while so I'm not worried...As soon as they return we can depart." she smiled softly, lifting her gaze from the younger yellow cat to scan the clan once more. "If Blizzardrunner wishes to join us, I'm sure he'll catch up, though I don't believe it's entirely necessary, as we still need a medicine cat to stay behind for the clan..." she mullled, more or less to herself as her tail twitched gently behind her, patiently waiting without a grain of disinterest in her eyes.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9