Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawnclan OOC STARTED (still O/A)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lionpaw And Sunstream

Sunstream= bold letters
Lionpaw= Italic letters

Lionpaw lashed hi tail, angry at his mentor. He wanted to finish his dream! But for real!!! "I want to hunt rabbits." he muttered deeply under his breath. He couldn't contain a glare, and he flattened his ears. The look Darkblaze gave him was enough to kill all the rabbits on the moor. Rolling his eyes, he muttered, still angry. "Fine." Sunstream ignored the apprentence, and smiled. "Thanks! I'm gonna need some heather, feathers, some brambles for patching," then with a mischevious glance at Darkblaze, "And i'd LOVE a rabbit." She turned her head before she saw Darkblaze's face. Point 1 for Sunstream.

(I couldn't help but add th epoints...ahhhh xD
Lionpaw And Sunstream

Sunstream= bold letters
Lionpaw= Italic letters

Lionpaw lashed hi tail, angry at his mentor. He wanted to finish his dream! But for real!!! "I want to hunt rabbits." he muttered deeply under his breath. He couldn't contain a glare, and he flattened his ears. The look Darkblaze gave him was enough to kill all the rabbits on the moor. Rolling his eyes, he muttered, still angry. "Fine." Sunstream ignored the apprentence, and smiled. "Thanks! I'm gonna need some heather, feathers, some brambles for patching," then with a mischevious glance at Darkblaze, "And i'd LOVE a rabbit." She turned her head before she saw Darkblaze's face. Point 1 for Sunstream.

(I couldn't help but add th epoints...ahhhh xD
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
Lemonpaw nodded. "I think I can show you where it was. There was definitely a path of flattened grass coming from the clan to the pile..."
She bit her lip, finally deciding to mention the deathberries she had found.

"Yesterday...Blizzardrunner told me to go collect cobwebs. I decided to make him proud and collect more herbs and...I thought that the berries I found were Juniper, but ended up being Yew Berries, or, as the nonmedical term for it is called, Deathberries."

The apprentice's heart was now beating rapidly. What if there was a cat there? Maybe a loner or Rogue, or...no, it can't be the Dark forest cats. How silly of me to think that. I just need to calm down, stay positive, and breathe. Yet in the back of her mind, an uncertainty still roamed about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Okay guys, what type of creature is actually going to be there?))
Lemonpaw nodded. "I think I can show you where it was. There was definitely a path of flattened grass coming from the clan to the pile..."
She bit her lip, finally deciding to mention the deathberries she had found.

"Yesterday...Blizzardrunner told me to go collect cobwebs. I decided to make him proud and collect more herbs and...I thought that the berries I found were Juniper, but ended up being Yew Berries, or, as the nonmedical term for it is called, Deathberries."

The apprentice's heart was now beating rapidly. What if there was a cat there? Maybe a loner or Rogue, or...no, it can't be the Dark forest cats. How silly of me to think that. I just need to calm down, stay positive, and breathe. Yet in the back of her mind, an uncertainty still roamed about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Okay guys, what type of creature is actually going to be there?))
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Darkblaze
Darkblaze nodded, he knew that Sunstream was trying to get a reaction from him. He smiled sweetly, seeming happy to help. "Okay then. Lionpaw, you go gather the heather, feathers and brambles. I'll go get the rabbit, I'd like to avoid the chance of you messing up." He turned to walk away but quickly looked back at the apprentice, "Oh, and try to be gentle with what you find." He walked out of camp. Time to go find a rabbit.
Hailsong
Hailsong just sat there, slightly surprised at the exchange. He'd known Darkblaze to not be the nicest of cats, but not this bad. He wondered how Lionpaw survived. He smiled sympathetically at the young cat. "I can help you find everything, if you want." He glanced at Sunstream, thinking she'd be okay with this, after all, what had just happened showed she suported Lemonpaw more than his mentor.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner nodded, it was one of the few things she could do, most likely. "Very well, we'll meet you at sunhigh." He gave a small smile, hoping that this would be solved before too long. He turned to leave from the den, not leaving just yet in case someone else had anything to say. He looked at Lemonpaw after she'd spoken, it was worrying that she'd found yew berries, though mistaking them for juniper may have been a simple mistake, considering how rarely yew berries were seen around the territory. Or at least, how rarely he went near them.
Darkblaze
Darkblaze nodded, he knew that Sunstream was trying to get a reaction from him. He smiled sweetly, seeming happy to help. "Okay then. Lionpaw, you go gather the heather, feathers and brambles. I'll go get the rabbit, I'd like to avoid the chance of you messing up." He turned to walk away but quickly looked back at the apprentice, "Oh, and try to be gentle with what you find." He walked out of camp. Time to go find a rabbit.
Hailsong
Hailsong just sat there, slightly surprised at the exchange. He'd known Darkblaze to not be the nicest of cats, but not this bad. He wondered how Lionpaw survived. He smiled sympathetically at the young cat. "I can help you find everything, if you want." He glanced at Sunstream, thinking she'd be okay with this, after all, what had just happened showed she suported Lemonpaw more than his mentor.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner nodded, it was one of the few things she could do, most likely. "Very well, we'll meet you at sunhigh." He gave a small smile, hoping that this would be solved before too long. He turned to leave from the den, not leaving just yet in case someone else had anything to say. He looked at Lemonpaw after she'd spoken, it was worrying that she'd found yew berries, though mistaking them for juniper may have been a simple mistake, considering how rarely yew berries were seen around the territory. Or at least, how rarely he went near them.
ilikefaenecks.gif
Sunstream

She nodded at her mate, not caring if he helped, as long as she had a nest to sleep in. Seeing Blizzardrunner start exiting Quillstars den, she jumped to her paws. "Blizzardrunner!!' She called, trying not to raise alarm over some moss. "Could i Please get some moss?
Sunstream

She nodded at her mate, not caring if he helped, as long as she had a nest to sleep in. Seeing Blizzardrunner start exiting Quillstars den, she jumped to her paws. "Blizzardrunner!!' She called, trying not to raise alarm over some moss. "Could i Please get some moss?
Breezepaw

Taking a mental note of how she could deal with a hawk that may inevitably swoop down her way, Breezepaw figured having this information would allow for a successful hunt-- not that she would ever purposefully seek out a hawk, seeing as how they were, to say at the very least, terrifying.
Still, if Breezepaw ever managed to bring down a hawk, she began to connect the dots as to how it could end up as prey for her clan. Had another other cat killed a hawk in such a way?
As the apprentice began to ask herself these questions, she almost missed her mentor speaking to her, and soon after requesting her to follow. Simply nodding her head in acknowledgement, Breezepaw quickly caught up to Blazingheart as she listened to her speak, ears perking upwards when she managed to catch on to the same scent of a rabbit-- no, not just a rabbit, but at least two of them.
What luck we have today! Two rabbits to hopefully bring back to the camp. The apprentice purred to herself, delighted with the fact that prey was coming out, and that the scent of the storm was washing away.
Besides, trying to hunt in the rain was definitely more difficult, seeing as how the rain quickly disguised scents of threats and prey alike. No matter how fresh a scent was, the rain made it seem as if it was at least a day's old-- which was definitely no good for trying to hunt.
As Breezepaw listened to Blazingheart’s instructions, she nodded her head and kept her body low as she stalked through a large clump of heather from the opposite side of her mentor, bright eyes appearing rather serious as she locked onto the rabbit that would be their first kill. She remained completely still during this time, not even her tail twitching in anticipation as said rabbit came charging in her direction. The apprentice remained calm and simply followed the direction their prey was running in before leaping out from the heather clump, claws unsheathed as she managed to dig her claws into the rabbit’s hind legs enough for her to keep it from trying to escape, despite all of the trashing it was currently doing. To simply avoid wasting more time, Breezepaw provided almost no hesitation before she delivered the killing blow to its neck, letting her teeth sink in as the thrashing gradually came to a halt.
Bright eyes shining with excitement over the successful attack, the apprentice lifted her head up to the direction of her mentor, tail swishing as she kept her paw on the now fresh-kill.
“It was a success!” She purred. “But what about the other rabbit?”
Breezepaw

Taking a mental note of how she could deal with a hawk that may inevitably swoop down her way, Breezepaw figured having this information would allow for a successful hunt-- not that she would ever purposefully seek out a hawk, seeing as how they were, to say at the very least, terrifying.
Still, if Breezepaw ever managed to bring down a hawk, she began to connect the dots as to how it could end up as prey for her clan. Had another other cat killed a hawk in such a way?
As the apprentice began to ask herself these questions, she almost missed her mentor speaking to her, and soon after requesting her to follow. Simply nodding her head in acknowledgement, Breezepaw quickly caught up to Blazingheart as she listened to her speak, ears perking upwards when she managed to catch on to the same scent of a rabbit-- no, not just a rabbit, but at least two of them.
What luck we have today! Two rabbits to hopefully bring back to the camp. The apprentice purred to herself, delighted with the fact that prey was coming out, and that the scent of the storm was washing away.
Besides, trying to hunt in the rain was definitely more difficult, seeing as how the rain quickly disguised scents of threats and prey alike. No matter how fresh a scent was, the rain made it seem as if it was at least a day's old-- which was definitely no good for trying to hunt.
As Breezepaw listened to Blazingheart’s instructions, she nodded her head and kept her body low as she stalked through a large clump of heather from the opposite side of her mentor, bright eyes appearing rather serious as she locked onto the rabbit that would be their first kill. She remained completely still during this time, not even her tail twitching in anticipation as said rabbit came charging in her direction. The apprentice remained calm and simply followed the direction their prey was running in before leaping out from the heather clump, claws unsheathed as she managed to dig her claws into the rabbit’s hind legs enough for her to keep it from trying to escape, despite all of the trashing it was currently doing. To simply avoid wasting more time, Breezepaw provided almost no hesitation before she delivered the killing blow to its neck, letting her teeth sink in as the thrashing gradually came to a halt.
Bright eyes shining with excitement over the successful attack, the apprentice lifted her head up to the direction of her mentor, tail swishing as she kept her paw on the now fresh-kill.
“It was a success!” She purred. “But what about the other rabbit?”
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Lemonpaw
Without thinking, Lemonpaw sprinted to the Pines and ripped the fresh moss off the roots. She held them in her mouth and ran back to the Sunstream, placing them at her feet.
"Where would you like me to place it?" she asked the Queen. "Are you moving to the nursery? I can put it t here if you'd like."

Remember, sundown. Quillstar. Stay positive, stay positive...her paws started twitching, and she couldn't hear Sunstream's answer. What could possibly be there?
Lemonpaw
Without thinking, Lemonpaw sprinted to the Pines and ripped the fresh moss off the roots. She held them in her mouth and ran back to the Sunstream, placing them at her feet.
"Where would you like me to place it?" she asked the Queen. "Are you moving to the nursery? I can put it t here if you'd like."

Remember, sundown. Quillstar. Stay positive, stay positive...her paws started twitching, and she couldn't hear Sunstream's answer. What could possibly be there?
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Sunstream

Sunstream bit back a retort, knowing the young cat only wanted to help. But she wasn't helpless! But she was expecting kits. But she didn't need treated like a kit! But then, they just wanted the best for her.
Shaking away her thoughts she smiled. "Yes please!" She said, answering all Lemonpaw's questions. "Lionpaw is out getting brambles and other neat material."

@FaededFyre
Could I please have Darkblaze catch the second rabbit that ran from Blazingheart's hunting scene?
Sunstream

Sunstream bit back a retort, knowing the young cat only wanted to help. But she wasn't helpless! But she was expecting kits. But she didn't need treated like a kit! But then, they just wanted the best for her.
Shaking away her thoughts she smiled. "Yes please!" She said, answering all Lemonpaw's questions. "Lionpaw is out getting brambles and other neat material."

@FaededFyre
Could I please have Darkblaze catch the second rabbit that ran from Blazingheart's hunting scene?
Lemonpaw
"What...oh, the nursery?" she shook her head. "Sorry, a little distracted today."
She picked up the moss and trotted over to the nursery den, carefully placing it down.
She looked around at the den, and a wave of depression overtook her. You could've been a normal apprentice. You could've grown up to be a Warrior, then fall in love with another cat and have kittens.
She shook her head once more. No,she thought. That is not me thinking that. What is going on with me?
The yellow apprentice padded out of then den and back to her mentor.
Lemonpaw
"What...oh, the nursery?" she shook her head. "Sorry, a little distracted today."
She picked up the moss and trotted over to the nursery den, carefully placing it down.
She looked around at the den, and a wave of depression overtook her. You could've been a normal apprentice. You could've grown up to be a Warrior, then fall in love with another cat and have kittens.
She shook her head once more. No,she thought. That is not me thinking that. What is going on with me?
The yellow apprentice padded out of then den and back to her mentor.
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner noticed Lemonpaw run off to help Sunstream, before he could answer, too. It was good she was eager to help, at least. He sat down beside the fresh-kill pile, beginning to look through for any signs of deathberries. It would be difficult to explain, especially without naming what he was looking for. He carefully looked each piece over before setting it aside, still wondering what he would say if asked. It did look quite strange, after all.
Darkblaze
Darkblaze had been watching for rabbits for some time, finding a decent spot where many rabbits frequented. Thankfully, the rain was hiding his scent, mostly. He was still watching, not having seen any and knowing that relying on scent was useless, when what looked like a frightened rabbit ran by him. He was quick enough to stop it with his paw and killed it before it could escape. He was pleased that it had come so easily and didn't think about why it was frightened. He carried it back to camp in his jaws, trying to leave it as dry as he could.

((Also, I'll offer Darkblaze to be the deathberry creature if necessary. I mean, it's not like he's the nicest cat in the world))
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner noticed Lemonpaw run off to help Sunstream, before he could answer, too. It was good she was eager to help, at least. He sat down beside the fresh-kill pile, beginning to look through for any signs of deathberries. It would be difficult to explain, especially without naming what he was looking for. He carefully looked each piece over before setting it aside, still wondering what he would say if asked. It did look quite strange, after all.
Darkblaze
Darkblaze had been watching for rabbits for some time, finding a decent spot where many rabbits frequented. Thankfully, the rain was hiding his scent, mostly. He was still watching, not having seen any and knowing that relying on scent was useless, when what looked like a frightened rabbit ran by him. He was quick enough to stop it with his paw and killed it before it could escape. He was pleased that it had come so easily and didn't think about why it was frightened. He carried it back to camp in his jaws, trying to leave it as dry as he could.

((Also, I'll offer Darkblaze to be the deathberry creature if necessary. I mean, it's not like he's the nicest cat in the world))
ilikefaenecks.gif
Blazingheart
As soon as Breezepaw had her rabbit, Blazingheart raced after the second one. She was gaining on it. She relished the feel of the wind in her pelt, paws thrumming, stretching herself out. The rabbit fled down the other side of a hill, and as she crested in herself, she spotted the rabbit, lying dead at Darkblaze's paws. Directly in her path. Yowling in surprise, she tried to skid to a halt, but the wet grass prevented that. So to stop herself from bowling into Darkblaze, she tried to move to the side, but succeeded in losing her footing. Yowling, she tumbled was over paws down the rocky, grassy hill. Her paws flailed, for a split second she was airborne, then she hit the gound again, rolling a few more tail lengths. She lay dazed at the bottom, not quite sure what happened. All she knew was that Darkblaze somehow didn't see or hear her, and was gone.
Blazingheart
As soon as Breezepaw had her rabbit, Blazingheart raced after the second one. She was gaining on it. She relished the feel of the wind in her pelt, paws thrumming, stretching herself out. The rabbit fled down the other side of a hill, and as she crested in herself, she spotted the rabbit, lying dead at Darkblaze's paws. Directly in her path. Yowling in surprise, she tried to skid to a halt, but the wet grass prevented that. So to stop herself from bowling into Darkblaze, she tried to move to the side, but succeeded in losing her footing. Yowling, she tumbled was over paws down the rocky, grassy hill. Her paws flailed, for a split second she was airborne, then she hit the gound again, rolling a few more tail lengths. She lay dazed at the bottom, not quite sure what happened. All she knew was that Darkblaze somehow didn't see or hear her, and was gone.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9