Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawnclan OOC STARTED (still O/A)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Darkblaze
Darkblaze stood in silence, still glaring at the apprentice. "Why weren't you awake yet?" He growled. He waited impatiently for an answer. He was definitely annoyed at this apprentice, and was definitely not going to be the kindest of mentors that day, if he ever was.
Darkblaze
Darkblaze stood in silence, still glaring at the apprentice. "Why weren't you awake yet?" He growled. He waited impatiently for an answer. He was definitely annoyed at this apprentice, and was definitely not going to be the kindest of mentors that day, if he ever was.
ilikefaenecks.gif
Blazingheart

Blazingheart nodded, proud of her apprentence. "Yes, but sure when it starts to dive you aren't directly under it. Then claw at it's face and wings."
Continuing on, Blazingheart realized that the mist had disapeared, and the air rain free. The rabbits would be out soon. Following the edge of the stream, she veered off and headed towards the twoleg place den. "The rabbits like to burrow between the moor and the twoleg place fence. They get in the twoleg's gradens."
After walking a while, Blazingheart picked up rabbit scent. Following th etrail, she spoted two tan pelts hopping at the base of patch of heather, near a burrow.
She slightly raised her tail to get Breezepaw's attention, then pricked her ears toward th eburrow entrance. Whispering, "I'll creep around the backside, and try to prevent them from going down. Wait for them to take off towards you, and focus on one. Once they have gotten just past you, leap and chase after them. If you attac to soon, you could chase htme down the burrow."

Nodding to her apprentence, Blazingheart made a wide circle around the heather clump, and once in line with the rabbits, started to creep forward. Then she shot out of the heather, blocking the burrow, and th erabbits took off towards Breezepaw.

Lionpaw

Shifting his paws, Lionpaw glanced at his angry mentor. "I was dreaming of chasing rabbits. I'm sorry." Looking up, he tried to break the mood. "So...What are we doing today?"
Blazingheart

Blazingheart nodded, proud of her apprentence. "Yes, but sure when it starts to dive you aren't directly under it. Then claw at it's face and wings."
Continuing on, Blazingheart realized that the mist had disapeared, and the air rain free. The rabbits would be out soon. Following the edge of the stream, she veered off and headed towards the twoleg place den. "The rabbits like to burrow between the moor and the twoleg place fence. They get in the twoleg's gradens."
After walking a while, Blazingheart picked up rabbit scent. Following th etrail, she spoted two tan pelts hopping at the base of patch of heather, near a burrow.
She slightly raised her tail to get Breezepaw's attention, then pricked her ears toward th eburrow entrance. Whispering, "I'll creep around the backside, and try to prevent them from going down. Wait for them to take off towards you, and focus on one. Once they have gotten just past you, leap and chase after them. If you attac to soon, you could chase htme down the burrow."

Nodding to her apprentence, Blazingheart made a wide circle around the heather clump, and once in line with the rabbits, started to creep forward. Then she shot out of the heather, blocking the burrow, and th erabbits took off towards Breezepaw.

Lionpaw

Shifting his paws, Lionpaw glanced at his angry mentor. "I was dreaming of chasing rabbits. I'm sorry." Looking up, he tried to break the mood. "So...What are we doing today?"
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
Sunstream

After no cat answer, they probally didn't hear her, Hailsong came up behind her. "Hello" he mewed. She looked up at him and purred. "Hello! I've decided to move to the nursery. Would you like to help me make a nest and repair the brambles?'' Glaring now, she added "Apparantley no cat heard when i asked...But oh well. I'll get some moss if you want to help." And off she went, back to the medicine cat den. Looking around, she didin't see them, and noticed them talking to Quillstar. She narrowed her eyes. They had better not be talking about her moving to the nursery. Huffing she sat down to wait for them. Boy, she would have a word for them.
Sunstream

After no cat answer, they probally didn't hear her, Hailsong came up behind her. "Hello" he mewed. She looked up at him and purred. "Hello! I've decided to move to the nursery. Would you like to help me make a nest and repair the brambles?'' Glaring now, she added "Apparantley no cat heard when i asked...But oh well. I'll get some moss if you want to help." And off she went, back to the medicine cat den. Looking around, she didin't see them, and noticed them talking to Quillstar. She narrowed her eyes. They had better not be talking about her moving to the nursery. Huffing she sat down to wait for them. Boy, she would have a word for them.
<bumpy bump bumpity bump bumpi bumpbummmppppp>
<bumpy bump bumpity bump bumpi bumpbummmppppp>
Darkblaze
"We're going to be doing some hunting. Come on." He flicked his tail and left the den. As he was walking by the nursery, he noticed Sunstream and Hailsong sitting outside, Snstream dind't seem to look too happy about something. He paused to talk to them, perhaps they had something Lionpaw wouldn't enjoy so much that he could do? "Good morning, how are you two?" He knew Sunstream was going to have her kits soon, which meant more annoying furballs underfoot, so perhaps she was finally moving into the nursery? Thank StarClan if she was.
Hailsong
Hailsong had joined Sunstream outside the nursery soon after she'd sat down. He had no idea why she seemed annoyed, but thought he best not bother her about it. Speaking of annoyed cats, he watched Darkblaze leave the apprentice's den, Lionpaw probably slept in 'too late' again. He sometimes felt sorry for the cat, stuck with a mentor like Darkblaze. He was almost surprised when Darkblaze sounded almost pleasant when he spoke to them. "I'm fine," he smiled. Annoying him further would probably cause more trouble than it's worth.
Darkblaze
"We're going to be doing some hunting. Come on." He flicked his tail and left the den. As he was walking by the nursery, he noticed Sunstream and Hailsong sitting outside, Snstream dind't seem to look too happy about something. He paused to talk to them, perhaps they had something Lionpaw wouldn't enjoy so much that he could do? "Good morning, how are you two?" He knew Sunstream was going to have her kits soon, which meant more annoying furballs underfoot, so perhaps she was finally moving into the nursery? Thank StarClan if she was.
Hailsong
Hailsong had joined Sunstream outside the nursery soon after she'd sat down. He had no idea why she seemed annoyed, but thought he best not bother her about it. Speaking of annoyed cats, he watched Darkblaze leave the apprentice's den, Lionpaw probably slept in 'too late' again. He sometimes felt sorry for the cat, stuck with a mentor like Darkblaze. He was almost surprised when Darkblaze sounded almost pleasant when he spoke to them. "I'm fine," he smiled. Annoying him further would probably cause more trouble than it's worth.
ilikefaenecks.gif
Sunstream and Lionpaw

(Sunstream~She purred)
(Lionpaw~ He purred)

Sunstream glanced at Darkblaze for only a moment, before fixing her gaze back on the Mdecine cats, trying to hear what they were saying while waiting for them to finish speaking with Quillstar, "I'm good. And yes. I am moving to the nursery." Looking up, Sunstream purred slightly. "You can be very readable sometime, Darkblaze. Lionpaw held back a purr of amusement. He'd get his ears clawed for saying that about Darkblaze! Sunstream flicked ehr tail towards Lionpaw, and mewed "And if you aren't busy, i'd be grateful for any help with repatching the nursery wiht brambles."

Sunstream and Lionpaw

(Sunstream~She purred)
(Lionpaw~ He purred)

Sunstream glanced at Darkblaze for only a moment, before fixing her gaze back on the Mdecine cats, trying to hear what they were saying while waiting for them to finish speaking with Quillstar, "I'm good. And yes. I am moving to the nursery." Looking up, Sunstream purred slightly. "You can be very readable sometime, Darkblaze. Lionpaw held back a purr of amusement. He'd get his ears clawed for saying that about Darkblaze! Sunstream flicked ehr tail towards Lionpaw, and mewed "And if you aren't busy, i'd be grateful for any help with repatching the nursery wiht brambles."

@faededfyre sorry I totally missed your post aahh

Shaking the distant thoughts out of her mind, Quillstar sighed under her breath as she watched Rabbitsfoot bound off, making a mental note to start a boarder patrol that would scour their territory a bit harder than usual. Something just simply didn't feel right. About to push herself to her feet and make her rounds, Quill's ears pricked at the approach of the medicine cat. She offered a quick smile as he spoke, quickly lifting herself from the stone slab of the den's roof and dropping down onto the forest floor.

"Of course, I always have time to speak with you." she chimed. While it was well known that she had a bad side, from how she acted one could never outright guess she was anything but kind hearted with everyone's best interest in mind. her words came sweet and calm without a lick of worry or annoyance. Glancing towards the yellow furred apprentice, she scanned Lemonpaw for a brief moment before returning her attention to the larger grey tabby in front of her.

"I assume by the looks of you both it's something that shouldn't fall on wandering ears...Let's have a word in a bit more privacy." she stated, her voice a bit lower as she flicked her tail behind her, moving aside the leafy vine covering of her den to allow the two to enter. The unwanted feeling of something being absolutely wrong quickly bit at the back of her neck again, causing the fur on the back of her neck to raise for a brief moment before it fell calmly back into place.
@faededfyre sorry I totally missed your post aahh

Shaking the distant thoughts out of her mind, Quillstar sighed under her breath as she watched Rabbitsfoot bound off, making a mental note to start a boarder patrol that would scour their territory a bit harder than usual. Something just simply didn't feel right. About to push herself to her feet and make her rounds, Quill's ears pricked at the approach of the medicine cat. She offered a quick smile as he spoke, quickly lifting herself from the stone slab of the den's roof and dropping down onto the forest floor.

"Of course, I always have time to speak with you." she chimed. While it was well known that she had a bad side, from how she acted one could never outright guess she was anything but kind hearted with everyone's best interest in mind. her words came sweet and calm without a lick of worry or annoyance. Glancing towards the yellow furred apprentice, she scanned Lemonpaw for a brief moment before returning her attention to the larger grey tabby in front of her.

"I assume by the looks of you both it's something that shouldn't fall on wandering ears...Let's have a word in a bit more privacy." she stated, her voice a bit lower as she flicked her tail behind her, moving aside the leafy vine covering of her den to allow the two to enter. The unwanted feeling of something being absolutely wrong quickly bit at the back of her neck again, causing the fur on the back of her neck to raise for a brief moment before it fell calmly back into place.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Lemonpaw followed the leader with her mentor into the den. Wow, she thought. Is this what it feels like to be in the Leader's Den? Lemonpaw looked up at her mentor.

She sighed and looked at Quillstar in the eyes. "Quillstar, I had a dream, and I don't think it was a kind dream that every cat has."

She explained everthingthat happened in her dream, doing her best not to leave out any details.

"I don't know what to do," she admitted. "I know where the berries were, I just don't feel comfortable going there. It's like I can feel that somethings there right now, and those berries did look extremely fresh, so I think that whatevers stuffing them in those rabbits has a grudge against the clan."

Lemonpaw followed the leader with her mentor into the den. Wow, she thought. Is this what it feels like to be in the Leader's Den? Lemonpaw looked up at her mentor.

She sighed and looked at Quillstar in the eyes. "Quillstar, I had a dream, and I don't think it was a kind dream that every cat has."

She explained everthingthat happened in her dream, doing her best not to leave out any details.

"I don't know what to do," she admitted. "I know where the berries were, I just don't feel comfortable going there. It's like I can feel that somethings there right now, and those berries did look extremely fresh, so I think that whatevers stuffing them in those rabbits has a grudge against the clan."

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Darkblaze
Darkblaze glared at the she-cat, perhaps he was a bit easy to read. Everyone was at times. Still, he didn't half wish he could claw her ears off for it, however, he held back. No point in getting into trouble for something so small. He put a smile back on his face, it was mostly fake just to look pleasant. "We were going to go hunting, however, I believe my apprentice here would prefer to help you instead," The smiled widened slightly, though he gave a quick glare to Lionpaw to keep him quiet on the matter.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner nodded, following Quillstar into her den. He listened in silence as Lemonpaw spoke, she was probably better at recalling her own dream after all. "I agree with Lemonpaw that it may be a warning and that going to where the berries are may be dangerous. I didn't want to worry others over this, either..." He looked at Quillstar, hoping she had any idea on what to do.
Darkblaze
Darkblaze glared at the she-cat, perhaps he was a bit easy to read. Everyone was at times. Still, he didn't half wish he could claw her ears off for it, however, he held back. No point in getting into trouble for something so small. He put a smile back on his face, it was mostly fake just to look pleasant. "We were going to go hunting, however, I believe my apprentice here would prefer to help you instead," The smiled widened slightly, though he gave a quick glare to Lionpaw to keep him quiet on the matter.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner nodded, following Quillstar into her den. He listened in silence as Lemonpaw spoke, she was probably better at recalling her own dream after all. "I agree with Lemonpaw that it may be a warning and that going to where the berries are may be dangerous. I didn't want to worry others over this, either..." He looked at Quillstar, hoping she had any idea on what to do.
ilikefaenecks.gif
Before she had fully entered the den, Quill's ears had pricked up in slight surprise and amusement at how eager Lemonpaw was to begin speaking. Still, she listened intently as though communing with leaders from other clans, her full attention unwavering from the small apprentice as she spoke. The air in the den was cool and still, causing every sense that Quillstar had to be put on edge by Lemonpaw's description of her haunting dream. The kindliness and joy that usually stayed in the leader's eyes had now been replaced with a darker, more thoughtful expression. Her green eyes had slowly strayed from the apprentice as she took in everything that the yellow furred cat had to offer.

She didn't speak for a good moment, her tail twitching ever so slightly behind her as she sat in thought. Quickly her mind lit up, recalling dreams she had in the past as she tried to make sense of Lemonpaw's own vision. "I do not discount what you say, and feel it may be far more dangerous than just a dream. If something in fact is there...then most likely it is a threat to our clan and will need to be inspected. I will gather a patrol myself and we can scout the area if you're comfortable pointing out where it was..." she began. Her voice wasn't as bright and welcoming as it usually was, instead it now echoed wisdom and concern for the clan, her green eyes returning their sharp gaze to Lemonpaw. Calmly, she turned her attention towards Blizzardrunner, her ears pointed forward.

"I trust you, as the medicine cat of our clan you are far more adept at understanding and interpreting dreams...however we need to keep in mind the safety of the clan...For now, I'll have each of the fresh kills briefly checked on the off chance that the kill may have eaten deathberries shortly before, however I ask you to check any known bushes for any signs of tampering...if you can find anything that hints at someone or something collecting the berries, we need to be allerted to it immediately.." she sighed. While she wasn't rushed in her words, and managed to keep her voice calm, a small lift of the fur on the back of her neck showed that she was indeed nervous.

"We'll need to keep this quiet for the moment, I won't call a meeting until necessary to do so..." She turned her attention towards Lemonpaw for a moment before alerting it back towards Blizzardrunner. "For now, stay on alert...I will gather a small patrol and we can leave at sunhigh. Meet us at the camp entrance." she stated, pushing back to her feet with a small nod. Her mind was awake, now, both with worry and a tinge of excitement- even if it wasn't the good kind.
Before she had fully entered the den, Quill's ears had pricked up in slight surprise and amusement at how eager Lemonpaw was to begin speaking. Still, she listened intently as though communing with leaders from other clans, her full attention unwavering from the small apprentice as she spoke. The air in the den was cool and still, causing every sense that Quillstar had to be put on edge by Lemonpaw's description of her haunting dream. The kindliness and joy that usually stayed in the leader's eyes had now been replaced with a darker, more thoughtful expression. Her green eyes had slowly strayed from the apprentice as she took in everything that the yellow furred cat had to offer.

She didn't speak for a good moment, her tail twitching ever so slightly behind her as she sat in thought. Quickly her mind lit up, recalling dreams she had in the past as she tried to make sense of Lemonpaw's own vision. "I do not discount what you say, and feel it may be far more dangerous than just a dream. If something in fact is there...then most likely it is a threat to our clan and will need to be inspected. I will gather a patrol myself and we can scout the area if you're comfortable pointing out where it was..." she began. Her voice wasn't as bright and welcoming as it usually was, instead it now echoed wisdom and concern for the clan, her green eyes returning their sharp gaze to Lemonpaw. Calmly, she turned her attention towards Blizzardrunner, her ears pointed forward.

"I trust you, as the medicine cat of our clan you are far more adept at understanding and interpreting dreams...however we need to keep in mind the safety of the clan...For now, I'll have each of the fresh kills briefly checked on the off chance that the kill may have eaten deathberries shortly before, however I ask you to check any known bushes for any signs of tampering...if you can find anything that hints at someone or something collecting the berries, we need to be allerted to it immediately.." she sighed. While she wasn't rushed in her words, and managed to keep her voice calm, a small lift of the fur on the back of her neck showed that she was indeed nervous.

"We'll need to keep this quiet for the moment, I won't call a meeting until necessary to do so..." She turned her attention towards Lemonpaw for a moment before alerting it back towards Blizzardrunner. "For now, stay on alert...I will gather a small patrol and we can leave at sunhigh. Meet us at the camp entrance." she stated, pushing back to her feet with a small nod. Her mind was awake, now, both with worry and a tinge of excitement- even if it wasn't the good kind.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9