Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawnclan OOC STARTED (still O/A)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lemonpaw
"No, I - " she stopped herself. At first she didn't think she knew where she was in the dream, but she remembered a tall, red building behind her.

"I think..." she frowned. "I think it was by the twoleg place that the elders always talk about. It was a large, solid, red building, and...and I remember walking down the tall grass, but the grass was flattened. I walked a bit far, but the path was from the clan. I also noticed some death berries in the piles of the herbs I picked this morning..."

She hung her head. "I should've told you, I'm sorry. I can take you to the death berries, but I know that whatever was stuffing them in the rabbits had a path to the clan. I don't know if it's safe for me to take you there alone, but I don't know if the patrols would be able to find it."
Lemonpaw
"No, I - " she stopped herself. At first she didn't think she knew where she was in the dream, but she remembered a tall, red building behind her.

"I think..." she frowned. "I think it was by the twoleg place that the elders always talk about. It was a large, solid, red building, and...and I remember walking down the tall grass, but the grass was flattened. I walked a bit far, but the path was from the clan. I also noticed some death berries in the piles of the herbs I picked this morning..."

She hung her head. "I should've told you, I'm sorry. I can take you to the death berries, but I know that whatever was stuffing them in the rabbits had a path to the clan. I don't know if it's safe for me to take you there alone, but I don't know if the patrols would be able to find it."
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Blizzardrunner
"Hmm..." He thought for some time, not being able to come to much of a decision on what to do in a relatively short amount of time. He sighed, having hoped he wouldn't have had to bother her with this. "I'll have to speak to Quillstar about this, I don't know what to do. Do you want to come with?" He looked frustrated he couldn't help on his own, he was a medicine cat after all. Shouldn't he be able to? He tried thinking of another answer to the problem as he waited for Lemonpaw's response. Why was this so complicated?
Blizzardrunner
"Hmm..." He thought for some time, not being able to come to much of a decision on what to do in a relatively short amount of time. He sighed, having hoped he wouldn't have had to bother her with this. "I'll have to speak to Quillstar about this, I don't know what to do. Do you want to come with?" He looked frustrated he couldn't help on his own, he was a medicine cat after all. Shouldn't he be able to? He tried thinking of another answer to the problem as he waited for Lemonpaw's response. Why was this so complicated?
ilikefaenecks.gif
Icefang

Icefang watched in amusement as Darkblaze stormed off to the apprentices den to wake his lazy apprentice. Boy, was Lionpaw in for a surprise when his mentor woke him. Admittedly, she would love to see that confrontation, but she had other duties to attend to.

Steeling herself for the upcoming soaking, the snowy she-cat stepped out from under the shelter of the giant pine tree, to trot across the clearing and head out hunting. Rabbitsfoot had likely already decided on patrols, and if she hadn't been informed it was likely she wasn't assigned, leaving her only with the task of hunting.

The rain would, at least, flatten out her fur and make it a bit easier to go undetected by prey. It was something she struggled with, her bright, poofy fur, but over the moons she'd learned how to manage it well enough. The key, for her, was to move very slowly when stalking, and to use the undergrowth as much as possible. Or, of course, to hunt on the moor where the grass grew tall and light enough to conceal her and somewhat camouflage her pelt.

Dapplepaw

While she waited for her mentor to make an appearance, Dapplepaw wandered aimlessly around camp, purposely trying to eavesdrop. As she found her way to Blizzardrunner and Lemonpaw's den, she paused, hearing their conversation.

What was all this about rabbits and death berries? She quickly ducked behind one of the large boulders around the edge of the den, eager to hear more. As Blizzardrunner voiced his opinion to speak to Quilstar, Dapplepaw shuffled further out of sight. She didn't want to get caught by them when they left the den!
Icefang

Icefang watched in amusement as Darkblaze stormed off to the apprentices den to wake his lazy apprentice. Boy, was Lionpaw in for a surprise when his mentor woke him. Admittedly, she would love to see that confrontation, but she had other duties to attend to.

Steeling herself for the upcoming soaking, the snowy she-cat stepped out from under the shelter of the giant pine tree, to trot across the clearing and head out hunting. Rabbitsfoot had likely already decided on patrols, and if she hadn't been informed it was likely she wasn't assigned, leaving her only with the task of hunting.

The rain would, at least, flatten out her fur and make it a bit easier to go undetected by prey. It was something she struggled with, her bright, poofy fur, but over the moons she'd learned how to manage it well enough. The key, for her, was to move very slowly when stalking, and to use the undergrowth as much as possible. Or, of course, to hunt on the moor where the grass grew tall and light enough to conceal her and somewhat camouflage her pelt.

Dapplepaw

While she waited for her mentor to make an appearance, Dapplepaw wandered aimlessly around camp, purposely trying to eavesdrop. As she found her way to Blizzardrunner and Lemonpaw's den, she paused, hearing their conversation.

What was all this about rabbits and death berries? She quickly ducked behind one of the large boulders around the edge of the den, eager to hear more. As Blizzardrunner voiced his opinion to speak to Quilstar, Dapplepaw shuffled further out of sight. She didn't want to get caught by them when they left the den!
Lemonpaw
Lemonpaw kept shifting her weight, unable to stay still for long.
"I'll come with you," she answered. Truthfully, she hated being in the center of attention. What is Quillstar called her a fraud? What if she didn't believe her, and said that she had been lying to make a joke? No, she thought. Stay positive. Stay positive. But...what about the deathberries she had found around the clan? Was that a coincidence? She stood up and followed her mentor. Stay Positive, she thought.
Lemonpaw
Lemonpaw kept shifting her weight, unable to stay still for long.
"I'll come with you," she answered. Truthfully, she hated being in the center of attention. What is Quillstar called her a fraud? What if she didn't believe her, and said that she had been lying to make a joke? No, she thought. Stay positive. Stay positive. But...what about the deathberries she had found around the clan? Was that a coincidence? She stood up and followed her mentor. Stay Positive, she thought.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Sunstream

After leaving the M. cat den, Sunstream set off towards the giant pine. She would, reluctantly, move tot he nursery. She needed to borrow an apprentence. Once she was under the giant pine, she raised her voice.
"Um, hello" she started, looking, but not seeing her mate. "I've seen used tomorrow to the nursery, and would be very grateful if some cats or apprentences could help me?" She stood, trying not to lick her chest in embarassment

Digging his claws deeper in the ground, he hurtled over a log, and landed running. He could almost taste that rabbit. It's white tail bobbed just ahead, as it raced through the pines. Just before her leaped, asomething sharp slammed into his side, and-"
Lionpaw jerked awake, and immediately jumped to his paws. Dark blaze, fuming stood over him "Ahem" the Dark Tom said.
"Oh, um hi?"

Seeing her apprentence waiting, Greycloud raced over to Dapplepaw. "Hello!" She hadn't gotten to close to the shecat yet, and didn't know what else to say.

Flickomg her tail for Breezepaw to follow, Blazingheart set of towards the moor. Once they they got to the rock piles, she glanced at the stream. It was quick and bubbly, and she could only imagine how the river looked. "So we'll be hunting any thing we find. You haven't experienced a hawk. So, any ideas what you do if one starts diving towards you?"
Sunstream

After leaving the M. cat den, Sunstream set off towards the giant pine. She would, reluctantly, move tot he nursery. She needed to borrow an apprentence. Once she was under the giant pine, she raised her voice.
"Um, hello" she started, looking, but not seeing her mate. "I've seen used tomorrow to the nursery, and would be very grateful if some cats or apprentences could help me?" She stood, trying not to lick her chest in embarassment

Digging his claws deeper in the ground, he hurtled over a log, and landed running. He could almost taste that rabbit. It's white tail bobbed just ahead, as it raced through the pines. Just before her leaped, asomething sharp slammed into his side, and-"
Lionpaw jerked awake, and immediately jumped to his paws. Dark blaze, fuming stood over him "Ahem" the Dark Tom said.
"Oh, um hi?"

Seeing her apprentence waiting, Greycloud raced over to Dapplepaw. "Hello!" She hadn't gotten to close to the shecat yet, and didn't know what else to say.

Flickomg her tail for Breezepaw to follow, Blazingheart set of towards the moor. Once they they got to the rock piles, she glanced at the stream. It was quick and bubbly, and she could only imagine how the river looked. "So we'll be hunting any thing we find. You haven't experienced a hawk. So, any ideas what you do if one starts diving towards you?"
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner nodded, leading the way from the den in silence. He was nervous about the whole thing. What if Quillstar didn't believe them? What if, because of this, the clan no longer trusted them..? He pushed the thoughts away, now wasn't the time for worrying. There could be a serious danger to the clan here, stop worrying and just get to it. He sped up, quite eager to get this over with. Just in case it did go wrong. As he reached the den, he looked around for Quillstar, he couldn't see her until he looked up on top of her den. "Ah, hello there, Quillstar," He greeted her. "Would it be possible for us to talk to you?"
Hailsong
Hailsong noticed his mate leaving the medicine cat's den, though he was slightly out of sight from her. He began walking over to where she was, though still not entirely visible. He came up behind her quietly, standing by her side for a moment. "Hello," He said with a smile.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner nodded, leading the way from the den in silence. He was nervous about the whole thing. What if Quillstar didn't believe them? What if, because of this, the clan no longer trusted them..? He pushed the thoughts away, now wasn't the time for worrying. There could be a serious danger to the clan here, stop worrying and just get to it. He sped up, quite eager to get this over with. Just in case it did go wrong. As he reached the den, he looked around for Quillstar, he couldn't see her until he looked up on top of her den. "Ah, hello there, Quillstar," He greeted her. "Would it be possible for us to talk to you?"
Hailsong
Hailsong noticed his mate leaving the medicine cat's den, though he was slightly out of sight from her. He began walking over to where she was, though still not entirely visible. He came up behind her quietly, standing by her side for a moment. "Hello," He said with a smile.
ilikefaenecks.gif
Quillstar

Quillstar kept her gaze out over the clan, her ears pricking up at the approach of th egrey furred deputy as he addressed her. A small grin crossed her lips as she turned her attention towards the deputy, her tail twitching softly.

"Goodmorning, Rabbitsfoot," she began, giving him a small nod before sitting up and curling her tail around her feet. she had an air of optimism and happiness around her, which balanced out well with the shy deputy that she trusted so dearly. His question caused her whiskers to twitch and her ears to fall gently "none yet...though it would be smart to organize a few, I've had a bad feeling lately about our boarders, it may be smart to have a thorough inspection of the territory." she sighed. She hated to admit it, but she felt scared for the clan half the time, when she should be more concerned with the goings on rather than safety alone.

Oaktail
The dark brown tom yawned as his pale icy gaze continued to scan the edge of their foresty territory. He had taken an early morning walk to clear his head of the night's boring sleep, and to get away from the overly talkative tom that shared bedspace with him. Another yawn stretched his jaws as he continued to watch the boarder, curious on if his sister had finally woken up or not. His tail twitched softly behind him as he forced himself to his feet and turned to start walking back into the clan heart, knowing good and well that the day wouldn't hold anything interesting for him aside from perhapse a hunt and a boarder patrol-but that was fine, he liked it that way.
Quillstar

Quillstar kept her gaze out over the clan, her ears pricking up at the approach of th egrey furred deputy as he addressed her. A small grin crossed her lips as she turned her attention towards the deputy, her tail twitching softly.

"Goodmorning, Rabbitsfoot," she began, giving him a small nod before sitting up and curling her tail around her feet. she had an air of optimism and happiness around her, which balanced out well with the shy deputy that she trusted so dearly. His question caused her whiskers to twitch and her ears to fall gently "none yet...though it would be smart to organize a few, I've had a bad feeling lately about our boarders, it may be smart to have a thorough inspection of the territory." she sighed. She hated to admit it, but she felt scared for the clan half the time, when she should be more concerned with the goings on rather than safety alone.

Oaktail
The dark brown tom yawned as his pale icy gaze continued to scan the edge of their foresty territory. He had taken an early morning walk to clear his head of the night's boring sleep, and to get away from the overly talkative tom that shared bedspace with him. Another yawn stretched his jaws as he continued to watch the boarder, curious on if his sister had finally woken up or not. His tail twitched softly behind him as he forced himself to his feet and turned to start walking back into the clan heart, knowing good and well that the day wouldn't hold anything interesting for him aside from perhapse a hunt and a boarder patrol-but that was fine, he liked it that way.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
<bump>
<bump>
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
Breezepaw

Hastily rising to her feet, Breezepaw shook out her dark and golden striped pelt as she padded beside her mentor, fluffed tail swishing in the air as the pair made their way off to the moors.
The apprentice was excited to hunt, and that was quite normal for her. Her paws tingled and itched with the feeling of having fresh-kill underneath her claws, to serve her clan proudly and help to ensure it would carry on for many, many more moons to come.
As her bright eyes scanned the terrain of the moor, Breezepaw’s ears perked upwards in regards to the question she had been asked by Blazingheart.
“A hawk?” She repeated, blinking dumbfoundedly as she sought out an answer. It was true, the apprentice never had to deal with a hawk, and she knew it was best to simply try and avoid them so she wouldn't be hauled off into the sky… Just the thought of it sent chills down her spine.
What would I do? If I run, it would surely catch up, but if I attack-- Suddenly, Breezepaw’s gaze lit up again as she finally came to a conclusion to what an answer to her mentor’s question could be.
“You have to try and wait until it's close enough to the ground to try and jump on its back to claw at it!” The apprentice retorted proudly, raising her chin to express the confidence in her answer as the same emotion shone clearly in her bright eyes.
However, she couldn't help but secretly wish that, in her lifetime, she would never have to deal with a hawk. Just hearing their piercing cries in the sky was enough to frighten Breezepaw-- though she tried her hardest to not let it show.
Breezepaw

Hastily rising to her feet, Breezepaw shook out her dark and golden striped pelt as she padded beside her mentor, fluffed tail swishing in the air as the pair made their way off to the moors.
The apprentice was excited to hunt, and that was quite normal for her. Her paws tingled and itched with the feeling of having fresh-kill underneath her claws, to serve her clan proudly and help to ensure it would carry on for many, many more moons to come.
As her bright eyes scanned the terrain of the moor, Breezepaw’s ears perked upwards in regards to the question she had been asked by Blazingheart.
“A hawk?” She repeated, blinking dumbfoundedly as she sought out an answer. It was true, the apprentice never had to deal with a hawk, and she knew it was best to simply try and avoid them so she wouldn't be hauled off into the sky… Just the thought of it sent chills down her spine.
What would I do? If I run, it would surely catch up, but if I attack-- Suddenly, Breezepaw’s gaze lit up again as she finally came to a conclusion to what an answer to her mentor’s question could be.
“You have to try and wait until it's close enough to the ground to try and jump on its back to claw at it!” The apprentice retorted proudly, raising her chin to express the confidence in her answer as the same emotion shone clearly in her bright eyes.
However, she couldn't help but secretly wish that, in her lifetime, she would never have to deal with a hawk. Just hearing their piercing cries in the sky was enough to frighten Breezepaw-- though she tried her hardest to not let it show.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Rabbitsfoot
Rabbitsfoot nodded, their leader was an amazing feline to have on their side, she was brilliant and righteous. He wouldn't be surprised if many kits or young apprentices strive to be like her, he smiled at the thought. ''You know what is best for the clan, I'm sure your decision will be the best!'' The deputy gave a few encouraging words, even though a leader didn't need them. The tom dipped his head down in respect again, trying to exit the conversation without seeming too awkward. The grey-and-white figure paused for a moment, looking into the forest before springing to his feet and padding off, feeling the fur on his back straighten.

The tom sighed, his steps becoming faster as he reached the entrance to the camp, he lowered his ears and basically leapt into the dark depths of the forest, like a rabbit. He was sure somebody saw him do it and would tease him for it later on, when they had the chance. His eyes searched the ground, wanting to see if there was anything worth noting and reporting to Qullstar. When the coast was clear, he returned to his normal crouching pose, sniffing out a mouse that was near-by and probably very small.
Depending on Rabbitsfoot's nose.

The tom unsheathed his claws, crouching towards a bush that the mouse was apparently in. Sometimes he didn't trust his snout, it once led him to a badger den. Thank Starclan the badger wasn't there.
Rabbitsfoot
Rabbitsfoot nodded, their leader was an amazing feline to have on their side, she was brilliant and righteous. He wouldn't be surprised if many kits or young apprentices strive to be like her, he smiled at the thought. ''You know what is best for the clan, I'm sure your decision will be the best!'' The deputy gave a few encouraging words, even though a leader didn't need them. The tom dipped his head down in respect again, trying to exit the conversation without seeming too awkward. The grey-and-white figure paused for a moment, looking into the forest before springing to his feet and padding off, feeling the fur on his back straighten.

The tom sighed, his steps becoming faster as he reached the entrance to the camp, he lowered his ears and basically leapt into the dark depths of the forest, like a rabbit. He was sure somebody saw him do it and would tease him for it later on, when they had the chance. His eyes searched the ground, wanting to see if there was anything worth noting and reporting to Qullstar. When the coast was clear, he returned to his normal crouching pose, sniffing out a mouse that was near-by and probably very small.
Depending on Rabbitsfoot's nose.

The tom unsheathed his claws, crouching towards a bush that the mouse was apparently in. Sometimes he didn't trust his snout, it once led him to a badger den. Thank Starclan the badger wasn't there.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9