Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Spectra126
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
"Ok. Thank you Nissa." He says he gets her dry clothes. "Here. Take these. They aren't much but they are dry." He says before sitting at the table again.
"Ok. Thank you Nissa." He says he gets her dry clothes. "Here. Take these. They aren't much but they are dry." He says before sitting at the table again.
Nissa looks down at them.
" Okay. Thank you, I will return soon. But first where can I get changed into these?" She asks, looking around.
Nissa looks down at them.
" Okay. Thank you, I will return soon. But first where can I get changed into these?" She asks, looking around.
nc2b4dJ.gif
He looks at his small home. "I'll go outside on the porch while you change then." He says and goes there soon after saying it. There was a bedroom a kitchen and small room to the side though.
He looks at his small home. "I'll go outside on the porch while you change then." He says and goes there soon after saying it. There was a bedroom a kitchen and small room to the side though.
Nissa nods and quickly changing. Only problem was the clothes had no hood. Nissa looks around and quickly grabs a jacket from beside the door, puling the hood up over her ears. She walks out onto the porch.
" Thank you. I am going to borrow your jacket for now as well. I will return with your sword in a little bit." She says before running down the path and into the trees.
Nissa nods and quickly changing. Only problem was the clothes had no hood. Nissa looks around and quickly grabs a jacket from beside the door, puling the hood up over her ears. She walks out onto the porch.
" Thank you. I am going to borrow your jacket for now as well. I will return with your sword in a little bit." She says before running down the path and into the trees.
nc2b4dJ.gif
He looks at her and shrugs. "I don't mind. I'm not going out again any time soon. Just be careful." He warns as he enters his house again. He sits by the fire looking at the old sword. "Father always did treat it better... I tried to until I couldn't afford to..." He sighs.
He looks at her and shrugs. "I don't mind. I'm not going out again any time soon. Just be careful." He warns as he enters his house again. He sits by the fire looking at the old sword. "Father always did treat it better... I tried to until I couldn't afford to..." He sighs.
It didn't take long for Nissa to reach her village. She looked around before walking out. No one was around to see her in human clothes. She quickly walks to her house and gets changed. She grabs her money and heads over to the blacksmith. He was still awake.
" Whats the best sword you have that is an affordable price?" She asks. The blacksmith takes out a small one handed sword. She pays him and takes it. It was made out of an elven metal called Malda. She puts it in its sheath and leaves. This sword wouldn't rust for a long time. Nissa walks out onto the path again and noticed a glow over the village. She wondered what was causing it. Behind her the angel appeared again.
" Pretty isn't it." She says before turning and walking away. Nissa looks up and realizes that the village was on fire. She curses and runs back up to the mans house, making sure her hood was on.
It didn't take long for Nissa to reach her village. She looked around before walking out. No one was around to see her in human clothes. She quickly walks to her house and gets changed. She grabs her money and heads over to the blacksmith. He was still awake.
" Whats the best sword you have that is an affordable price?" She asks. The blacksmith takes out a small one handed sword. She pays him and takes it. It was made out of an elven metal called Malda. She puts it in its sheath and leaves. This sword wouldn't rust for a long time. Nissa walks out onto the path again and noticed a glow over the village. She wondered what was causing it. Behind her the angel appeared again.
" Pretty isn't it." She says before turning and walking away. Nissa looks up and realizes that the village was on fire. She curses and runs back up to the mans house, making sure her hood was on.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard was reasonably far from the village he sat in his house waiting. He had hung Nissa's clothes to dry near the fire. He didn't see the smoke or see the flames due to the severity of the storm raging outside. He hoped she was on. This weather wasn't usually the best to walk through. Though he hoped lightning struck the angel. He would have been asleep by now if not for his nerves. The summer air was humid... but the rain could chill anyone.
Richard was reasonably far from the village he sat in his house waiting. He had hung Nissa's clothes to dry near the fire. He didn't see the smoke or see the flames due to the severity of the storm raging outside. He hoped she was on. This weather wasn't usually the best to walk through. Though he hoped lightning struck the angel. He would have been asleep by now if not for his nerves. The summer air was humid... but the rain could chill anyone.
Nissa stops in front of the man, dropping his clothes and the sword on his lap.
" You need to leave. The village is on fire." She says, hoping that he would listen to her.
Nissa stops in front of the man, dropping his clothes and the sword on his lap.
" You need to leave. The village is on fire." She says, hoping that he would listen to her.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"What? How? It's pouring rain?" He says standing up. He gets the wet clothes she dropped on him off and takes the sword she gave him. "Thanks." He says.
"What? How? It's pouring rain?" He says standing up. He gets the wet clothes she dropped on him off and takes the sword she gave him. "Thanks." He says.
Nissa looks at the village.
" The angel did it. That sword is made from a special metal so it shouldn't rust or break very easily." She says.
Nissa looks at the village.
" The angel did it. That sword is made from a special metal so it shouldn't rust or break very easily." She says.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49