Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Spectra126
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49
"Sorry to hear about your brother.." Richard says. "And I suppose it's inevitable unless we can somehow harm her." He sighs. "We will have to wait and think of what to do." He puts the sword away." "She certainly does seem to despise us." He says and starts cooking coffee again. "Yes I do. It will take some time though. If you're cold you can take the bed to warm up." He says tending to the fire.
"Sorry to hear about your brother.." Richard says. "And I suppose it's inevitable unless we can somehow harm her." He sighs. "We will have to wait and think of what to do." He puts the sword away." "She certainly does seem to despise us." He says and starts cooking coffee again. "Yes I do. It will take some time though. If you're cold you can take the bed to warm up." He says tending to the fire.
Nissa shakes her head.
" My brother is a higher rank than me. He tries to use it to his advantage. I have a feeling that the angel will go after my village though. She didn't seem happy when she threatened us." Nissa says, waiting for the coffee.
Nissa shakes her head.
" My brother is a higher rank than me. He tries to use it to his advantage. I have a feeling that the angel will go after my village though. She didn't seem happy when she threatened us." Nissa says, waiting for the coffee.
nc2b4dJ.gif
He pours her cup before his own and gives it to her. "Are you going to warn them?" He disliked the rank she mentioned. "Seems rather nasty how he tries to do that to you." He says looking at her. The rain was now a downpour.
He pours her cup before his own and gives it to her. "Are you going to warn them?" He disliked the rank she mentioned. "Seems rather nasty how he tries to do that to you." He says looking at her. The rain was now a downpour.
Nissa shrugs, taking a sip of coffee.
" I ignore him." She says simply, looking outside.
" By the way, whats your name?" She asks.

Amber looked at the house in front of her. It was close to the other houses in this area. She uses her magic to create a fireball. She didn't like using her magic because it reminded her that she was once one of those innocent angels who never did anything. She grins and puts her hand against the wall of the house, watching it burn. To bad that elf girl is still at the farm. I would of loved to see her face as I burn this village down She thinks to herself, stepping back and watching the house go up in flames. Angel magic was much stronger than most elements. It's just a good thing she chose fire has her magic when she was a child.
Nissa shrugs, taking a sip of coffee.
" I ignore him." She says simply, looking outside.
" By the way, whats your name?" She asks.

Amber looked at the house in front of her. It was close to the other houses in this area. She uses her magic to create a fireball. She didn't like using her magic because it reminded her that she was once one of those innocent angels who never did anything. She grins and puts her hand against the wall of the house, watching it burn. To bad that elf girl is still at the farm. I would of loved to see her face as I burn this village down She thinks to herself, stepping back and watching the house go up in flames. Angel magic was much stronger than most elements. It's just a good thing she chose fire has her magic when she was a child.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"My name is Richard. May I ask what yours is?" He says. He sits in front of her. "You're not from this village from what you've said. If you were you'd probably would have bought what little land I have left." He says with a sigh. "But that's my problem. Did you deliver your herbs?" He asks.
"My name is Richard. May I ask what yours is?" He says. He sits in front of her. "You're not from this village from what you've said. If you were you'd probably would have bought what little land I have left." He says with a sigh. "But that's my problem. Did you deliver your herbs?" He asks.
" Nissa. I come from a village up the mountains." She says.
" If people buy your land why do you have no money from what it looks like?" She asks. She looks over at his rusty sword.
" Nissa. I come from a village up the mountains." She says.
" If people buy your land why do you have no money from what it looks like?" She asks. She looks over at his rusty sword.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"You'd be the first to actually buy it. They jdidlly steal my land and the local lord always sides with them." He sighs. "Nice to meet you Nissa. I assumed as much when you said you were a huntress." He says honestly.
"You'd be the first to actually buy it. They jdidlly steal my land and the local lord always sides with them." He sighs. "Nice to meet you Nissa. I assumed as much when you said you were a huntress." He says honestly.
Nissa nods.
" I guess that does make sense. You know I could get you a better sword for free if you want. I don't think that sword would last very long in a fight." She says eyeing it.
Nissa nods.
" I guess that does make sense. You know I could get you a better sword for free if you want. I don't think that sword would last very long in a fight." She says eyeing it.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"It was my father's. I know it's long past use... just thought it could work earlier. And you could? How? I can give you what I have as payment." He says. He wanted to least be able to repay her.
"It was my father's. I know it's long past use... just thought it could work earlier. And you could? How? I can give you what I have as payment." He says. He wanted to least be able to repay her.
Nissa shakes her head.
" You keep what you have. I already have everything that I need. But I need to go now if I am going to get you that sword." She says standing up. She realizes she was still soaking wet. She would get changed when she got back to the village.
Nissa shakes her head.
" You keep what you have. I already have everything that I need. But I need to go now if I am going to get you that sword." She says standing up. She realizes she was still soaking wet. She would get changed when she got back to the village.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49