Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Spectra126
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Richard had caught only a glimpse of the woman. He couldn't make out her ears or anything. And seeing her run away... he reached for his sword and grabbed it as the other woman sat up. "Don't you move." He orders her. He knew that she could easily subdue him if what the other woman said was true. He knew though that he wouldn't go down without fighting first though. "What's your game? Huh? Theif? Destroyer? What's the whole plan you want?" He snarls hoping that he would get help soon.
Richard had caught only a glimpse of the woman. He couldn't make out her ears or anything. And seeing her run away... he reached for his sword and grabbed it as the other woman sat up. "Don't you move." He orders her. He knew that she could easily subdue him if what the other woman said was true. He knew though that he wouldn't go down without fighting first though. "What's your game? Huh? Theif? Destroyer? What's the whole plan you want?" He snarls hoping that he would get help soon.
Amber grins. She looked at the sword.
" You want to know who I am don't you?" She asks, standing up. She tilts her head looking at him.

Nissa looks up and slowly gets up, still shaking. She makes her way toward the house.
Amber grins. She looked at the sword.
" You want to know who I am don't you?" She asks, standing up. She tilts her head looking at him.

Nissa looks up and slowly gets up, still shaking. She makes her way toward the house.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Who or what..." he says. He stares at her carefully trying to anticipate any move she may make against him. "Why are you attacking me?" He asks.
"Who or what..." he says. He stares at her carefully trying to anticipate any move she may make against him. "Why are you attacking me?" He asks.
Amber grins.
" I don't see why it would hurt to show you. I mean you will be dead in a few days." She says while taking off her cloak. She wore a long black dress underneath it but the mans eyes were drawn to the huge black wings unfurling behind her. They cast a shadow over him.

Nissa runs to the man when he sees the girl taking off her cloak but stops when she sees the wings. She slowly drops to her knees.
" An angel..." She whispers, staring up at the girl.
Amber grins.
" I don't see why it would hurt to show you. I mean you will be dead in a few days." She says while taking off her cloak. She wore a long black dress underneath it but the mans eyes were drawn to the huge black wings unfurling behind her. They cast a shadow over him.

Nissa runs to the man when he sees the girl taking off her cloak but stops when she sees the wings. She slowly drops to her knees.
" An angel..." She whispers, staring up at the girl.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard didn't like her saying he's death was in a few days. If she had been human she'd be beautiful to anyone... but the wings... the black wings... "an... angel?" He says. Then snaps out of it. "Yet you slay anyone who crosses your path! Why? What's the endgame for you?" He asks.
Richard didn't like her saying he's death was in a few days. If she had been human she'd be beautiful to anyone... but the wings... the black wings... "an... angel?" He says. Then snaps out of it. "Yet you slay anyone who crosses your path! Why? What's the endgame for you?" He asks.
Amber grins.
" No. I hate angels. I'm a fallen angel. I will rid this earth of all traces of the filth called humans. They are ungrateful little worms." She snarls. She turns to Nissa, folding her wings back up.
" And elves will follow soon after." She says. This elf had annoyed her and her race would pay for it.

Nissa looks up at the girl. A fallen angel. That explains the black clothes and wings She thinks. Slowly she stands up.
" You will not touch the elves." She says. Suddenly she understood why she couldn't hurt her. An angel, whether fallen or not was far superior to elves and humans. She looks up defiantly at the angel.

( Last post for tonight. I'm getting tired:)
Amber grins.
" No. I hate angels. I'm a fallen angel. I will rid this earth of all traces of the filth called humans. They are ungrateful little worms." She snarls. She turns to Nissa, folding her wings back up.
" And elves will follow soon after." She says. This elf had annoyed her and her race would pay for it.

Nissa looks up at the girl. A fallen angel. That explains the black clothes and wings She thinks. Slowly she stands up.
" You will not touch the elves." She says. Suddenly she understood why she couldn't hurt her. An angel, whether fallen or not was far superior to elves and humans. She looks up defiantly at the angel.

( Last post for tonight. I'm getting tired:)
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard sighs. "Just his luck that a fallen angel would try to attack him. He couldn't catch a break it seemed. "Human beings are and tend to be bad and do bad things but it's what humans do. Destroying that won't change anything because something else will take their place." He watches her carefully. "Elves? Aren't they simply a myth. I mean you yourself are carrying out this crusade for what?" He asks. He was getting tired of this. And tired in general... but he would stay awake until he collapsed if need be. He ignored the other woman's remark about the elves.

I had already fallen asleep before I could tell you it was mine too. Lol :)
Richard sighs. "Just his luck that a fallen angel would try to attack him. He couldn't catch a break it seemed. "Human beings are and tend to be bad and do bad things but it's what humans do. Destroying that won't change anything because something else will take their place." He watches her carefully. "Elves? Aren't they simply a myth. I mean you yourself are carrying out this crusade for what?" He asks. He was getting tired of this. And tired in general... but he would stay awake until he collapsed if need be. He ignored the other woman's remark about the elves.

I had already fallen asleep before I could tell you it was mine too. Lol :)
Amber nods.
" Yes. Once humans are destroyed, demons will take their place. " She says before turning and walking away. She stops and looks back over her shoulder.
" Many myths are real. Maybe its time you start figuring out which ones are." She says before disappearing.

Nissa watches the angel disappear. She turns to the man.
" That offer for a bed still up?" She asks.
Amber nods.
" Yes. Once humans are destroyed, demons will take their place. " She says before turning and walking away. She stops and looks back over her shoulder.
" Many myths are real. Maybe its time you start figuring out which ones are." She says before disappearing.

Nissa watches the angel disappear. She turns to the man.
" That offer for a bed still up?" She asks.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Great... so evil replaces mankind..." He sighs and looks at his friend. "Of course. Come on in. Something happen at your village?" He asks. Then he guides her inside. "That angel wants to destroy all human existence and thst myths are real. I have heard so many thinking they all exist would be extreme."
"Great... so evil replaces mankind..." He sighs and looks at his friend. "Of course. Come on in. Something happen at your village?" He asks. Then he guides her inside. "That angel wants to destroy all human existence and thst myths are real. I have heard so many thinking they all exist would be extreme."
Nissa walks into the house. It was nice and dry.
" My brother. He is not one to let me get away with anything. I don't feel like staying there tonight. That angel is not lying. I can tell. I assume she has been dealing with demons and committing crimes for a long time before she fell and falling only made her hate humans more." Nissa says shivering.
" Do have some more coffee?" She asks, desperate for something warm.
Nissa walks into the house. It was nice and dry.
" My brother. He is not one to let me get away with anything. I don't feel like staying there tonight. That angel is not lying. I can tell. I assume she has been dealing with demons and committing crimes for a long time before she fell and falling only made her hate humans more." Nissa says shivering.
" Do have some more coffee?" She asks, desperate for something warm.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49