Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Spectra126
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
"A hunter? Very skilled one at that then." He gestures for her to sit. The interior of his house is foreign to the land he lived in. It was a style from his parents homeland. "I'm fine. And no. I've never seen them. Didn't even see their face." He gets his sword from the porch and lays it on a table. "You're that woman from earlier. The one who gave me coin." He notes. "Only fitting I repay you somehow..." He thinks. Then sighs. "Anyway.. how did you notice the blade so far away?" He asks.
"A hunter? Very skilled one at that then." He gestures for her to sit. The interior of his house is foreign to the land he lived in. It was a style from his parents homeland. "I'm fine. And no. I've never seen them. Didn't even see their face." He gets his sword from the porch and lays it on a table. "You're that woman from earlier. The one who gave me coin." He notes. "Only fitting I repay you somehow..." He thinks. Then sighs. "Anyway.. how did you notice the blade so far away?" He asks.
Nissa looks at the rusted sword.
" My eyesight is much sharper than most peoples." She replies careful not to give away her identity. She adjusted her hood to cover her ears better.
" I have lived in the woods most of my life. Whenever I'm not in the woods I help my village. The years of hunting and training I have done have made me more talented then most people. Even some of the strongest people in my village can not win against me." Nissa says, looking out the window.
Nissa looks at the rusted sword.
" My eyesight is much sharper than most peoples." She replies careful not to give away her identity. She adjusted her hood to cover her ears better.
" I have lived in the woods most of my life. Whenever I'm not in the woods I help my village. The years of hunting and training I have done have made me more talented then most people. Even some of the strongest people in my village can not win against me." Nissa says, looking out the window.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Then you are lucky to have such a gift. And Im lucky you helped. Twice..." He says. Then sees her looking at the sword then outside. "Life in the wood cannot be the easiest life but all the more power to you if you enjoy it. The people in your village must respect you then." He stops. "Do you want my father's sword as repayment?" He asks getting her a cup of coffee.
"Then you are lucky to have such a gift. And Im lucky you helped. Twice..." He says. Then sees her looking at the sword then outside. "Life in the wood cannot be the easiest life but all the more power to you if you enjoy it. The people in your village must respect you then." He stops. "Do you want my father's sword as repayment?" He asks getting her a cup of coffee.
Nissa looks back at him.
" No, the people in my village have a unique way of doing things. How you are respected is determined by your assignment. Hunters are one of the lower class but it does not bother me." Nissa says. She accepts the coffee.
" You keep the sword. You might need it in the future, and I do not need to be repayed." She says, taking a sip of the coffee. It was nice and warm. She could hear the rain outside slightly pick up.
Nissa looks back at him.
" No, the people in my village have a unique way of doing things. How you are respected is determined by your assignment. Hunters are one of the lower class but it does not bother me." Nissa says. She accepts the coffee.
" You keep the sword. You might need it in the future, and I do not need to be repayed." She says, taking a sip of the coffee. It was nice and warm. She could hear the rain outside slightly pick up.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Ah ok. I'm the lowest here too. If that makes you feel better somehow." He says sitting in front of her. "Rain is getting bad. If you'd like you may stay the night." He offers. "And no repayment? Many would jump at the offer of a foreign item." He says taking a sip of his own coffee. "Thank you for earlier. Both saving me and the feature. I hope one day I can repay you. And I don't mean through material means unless you want hunting locations near my farm." He says. He doesn't mention her hood or anything.
"Ah ok. I'm the lowest here too. If that makes you feel better somehow." He says sitting in front of her. "Rain is getting bad. If you'd like you may stay the night." He offers. "And no repayment? Many would jump at the offer of a foreign item." He says taking a sip of his own coffee. "Thank you for earlier. Both saving me and the feature. I hope one day I can repay you. And I don't mean through material means unless you want hunting locations near my farm." He says. He doesn't mention her hood or anything.
Nissa looks out the window again.
" No, but thanks for the offer. I need to get these herbs to my village. They probably are wondering where I am right now." Nissa says.
" Also I would be careful if I were you. The hooded figure might try to come back once I'm gone." Nissa says, thanking him for the coffee and standing up.
" I had better head out soon or my village will come looking for me. I could try to visit here more often if you would like though." Nissa offers.
Nissa looks out the window again.
" No, but thanks for the offer. I need to get these herbs to my village. They probably are wondering where I am right now." Nissa says.
" Also I would be careful if I were you. The hooded figure might try to come back once I'm gone." Nissa says, thanking him for the coffee and standing up.
" I had better head out soon or my village will come looking for me. I could try to visit here more often if you would like though." Nissa offers.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard stands. "I understand." He says as he walks her to the door. "I'll keep my eyes open. Hopefully I might be able to sleep.. if not I'll stay up just to be safe." He says. "And visit whenever you'd like." He says. "I don't get any visitors. Minus other farmers stealing my land." He sighs. "Safe travels friend. I hope the herbs you deliver to your village serve you all well." He says.
Richard stands. "I understand." He says as he walks her to the door. "I'll keep my eyes open. Hopefully I might be able to sleep.. if not I'll stay up just to be safe." He says. "And visit whenever you'd like." He says. "I don't get any visitors. Minus other farmers stealing my land." He sighs. "Safe travels friend. I hope the herbs you deliver to your village serve you all well." He says.
Nissa looks at him sadly.
" I will come back whenever I can." She says before heading back out into the rain. The trek back into the mountains would be fun in the rain. Nissa looked around for the figure before disappearing into the trees.

Amber watched the girl as she left the human's house. She grabs her cloak from beside her and wraps it around herself again. She had dried of enough that she could walk around without being uncomfortable. She tracked the girl down. She was headed up the mountain.
Nissa looks at him sadly.
" I will come back whenever I can." She says before heading back out into the rain. The trek back into the mountains would be fun in the rain. Nissa looked around for the figure before disappearing into the trees.

Amber watched the girl as she left the human's house. She grabs her cloak from beside her and wraps it around herself again. She had dried of enough that she could walk around without being uncomfortable. She tracked the girl down. She was headed up the mountain.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard watches her leave he smiles hearing her say she'd return when she could. He walked bsck into his house and turned out the torches. He fell asleep soon after.
Richard watches her leave he smiles hearing her say she'd return when she could. He walked bsck into his house and turned out the torches. He fell asleep soon after.
Nissa could sense that she was being followed. She quickly changed her course, away from her village. She had a feeling it was the stranger from before. She placed the herbs in a tree she knew well. Her village wasn't to far away. She stops walking and turns around.
" I know your following me. Your presence is different from the humans." Nissa calls out, placing her hand on her second pocket knife. The stranger walks out of the shadows. Nissa pulls out the knife and throws it at the hood, intending to pull it off. It worked. The stranger was a female. She had long black hair and green eyes. Nissa looked at her. She didn't show any signs of being an elf, but she wasn't a human either.
" What are you?" Nissa asks

Amber was annoyed. She underestimated this girl. She tugs her hood free and grabs the pocket knife. She noticed that the girl still had her hood on.
" Why do you have your hood on. Are you trying to hide something or are you just cold?" Amber says before disappearing into the shadows with Nissa's knife. She put her hood on before stepping out of the trees. She watched the humans house. It seemed like he was asleep.
Nissa could sense that she was being followed. She quickly changed her course, away from her village. She had a feeling it was the stranger from before. She placed the herbs in a tree she knew well. Her village wasn't to far away. She stops walking and turns around.
" I know your following me. Your presence is different from the humans." Nissa calls out, placing her hand on her second pocket knife. The stranger walks out of the shadows. Nissa pulls out the knife and throws it at the hood, intending to pull it off. It worked. The stranger was a female. She had long black hair and green eyes. Nissa looked at her. She didn't show any signs of being an elf, but she wasn't a human either.
" What are you?" Nissa asks

Amber was annoyed. She underestimated this girl. She tugs her hood free and grabs the pocket knife. She noticed that the girl still had her hood on.
" Why do you have your hood on. Are you trying to hide something or are you just cold?" Amber says before disappearing into the shadows with Nissa's knife. She put her hood on before stepping out of the trees. She watched the humans house. It seemed like he was asleep.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49