Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Spectra126
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
(I understand. Your more or less just be saying Amber continues to walk several times)

Richard looks at the coin before walking back to the woman. "It's ok here. Take it back." He holds out the coin she gave him. "You didn't buy anything and it's... wrong just to take someone's coin. Even if I am desperate." He doesn't wait fir her to speak as he goes back to his cart and stall and sits. He was angry that the woman tried to insult his things. He may have less but they weren't inferior quality or unhealthy. And the mysterious woman giving him coin... that was nice but it's wrong to accept her coin she needs.
(I understand. Your more or less just be saying Amber continues to walk several times)

Richard looks at the coin before walking back to the woman. "It's ok here. Take it back." He holds out the coin she gave him. "You didn't buy anything and it's... wrong just to take someone's coin. Even if I am desperate." He doesn't wait fir her to speak as he goes back to his cart and stall and sits. He was angry that the woman tried to insult his things. He may have less but they weren't inferior quality or unhealthy. And the mysterious woman giving him coin... that was nice but it's wrong to accept her coin she needs.
( Yeah:)

Nissa stops walking and looks back at the man. Most humans would be greedy and take it without a second thought. She looks at him for a few more seconds before continuing to walk in the direction of the forest. She looks up and sees a swirling mass of shadows. That worried her. What if it hit her village. She changes direction and heads down the road, toward the shadows.
( Yeah:)

Nissa stops walking and looks back at the man. Most humans would be greedy and take it without a second thought. She looks at him for a few more seconds before continuing to walk in the direction of the forest. She looks up and sees a swirling mass of shadows. That worried her. What if it hit her village. She changes direction and heads down the road, toward the shadows.
nc2b4dJ.gif
:)

Richard waits for any customer seeing the woman leave. He packs up and starts to go to his small home and farm. "No luck today..." He mutters. He doesn't see anything out of the ordinary besides the storm rolling in. It would rain soon. Hopefully the storm wasn't for bad. Maybe the wind will be merciful.
:)

Richard waits for any customer seeing the woman leave. He packs up and starts to go to his small home and farm. "No luck today..." He mutters. He doesn't see anything out of the ordinary besides the storm rolling in. It would rain soon. Hopefully the storm wasn't for bad. Maybe the wind will be merciful.
Nissa looked around making sure no one was around. She took her hood off. She only wore it when necessary. As an elf she preferred not to have anything over her head. Sighing she continued to walk down the trail. She wondered if the man would get any sales today. Suddenly she felt a presence. She threw her hood on and looked around. Ahead of her a figure appeared walking down the road. Just like Nissa she wore a hood, but it covered her face. Her cloak was black. She didn't like the feeling she got from this person. She would follow the person and see where they were going.

Amber could tell she was getting close to the village. She smiled under her hood. A movement down the road caught her attention. A girl wearing green clothes was walking toward her. She had a hood on to but it didn't cover her face. Amber looks at her curiously. She didn't have the same feeling around her as humans did. Her face also looked different somehow. Amber walked past her and felt a sharp pain in her side. She winced and waited for the girl to go by before stopping. That definitely wasn't a human. Humans couldn't do that to angels without actually touching them. It was a sign that this girl would eventually hurt Amber if she wasn't careful.
Nissa looked around making sure no one was around. She took her hood off. She only wore it when necessary. As an elf she preferred not to have anything over her head. Sighing she continued to walk down the trail. She wondered if the man would get any sales today. Suddenly she felt a presence. She threw her hood on and looked around. Ahead of her a figure appeared walking down the road. Just like Nissa she wore a hood, but it covered her face. Her cloak was black. She didn't like the feeling she got from this person. She would follow the person and see where they were going.

Amber could tell she was getting close to the village. She smiled under her hood. A movement down the road caught her attention. A girl wearing green clothes was walking toward her. She had a hood on to but it didn't cover her face. Amber looks at her curiously. She didn't have the same feeling around her as humans did. Her face also looked different somehow. Amber walked past her and felt a sharp pain in her side. She winced and waited for the girl to go by before stopping. That definitely wasn't a human. Humans couldn't do that to angels without actually touching them. It was a sign that this girl would eventually hurt Amber if she wasn't careful.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard arrived at his home. He sat and passed time in his chair shuffling cards as it began raining. He had stored his grain in the barn for the evening. The rain was just beginning to fall. He could see it on the glass. His mind kept wandering to the woman. Why did she offer coin? He looks at his clothes. "Guess I really am a beggar." He sighs looking at how poor his condition was. "Ah well." He sighs and waits for the storm to pass.
Richard arrived at his home. He sat and passed time in his chair shuffling cards as it began raining. He had stored his grain in the barn for the evening. The rain was just beginning to fall. He could see it on the glass. His mind kept wandering to the woman. Why did she offer coin? He looks at his clothes. "Guess I really am a beggar." He sighs looking at how poor his condition was. "Ah well." He sighs and waits for the storm to pass.
Nissa waited for the figure to pass. She walks into the trees on the side of the road and examines the figure. It had stopped and was holding its side. She wondered if this person was injured. Slowly she steps out of the trees. She knew that whether this figure was human or not, it wouldn't be able to hear her. She watches as the figure looks forward and continues to walk. Nissa didn't trust this at all. Something was wrong here.

Amber looked straight ahead and continued to walk, ignoring the lingering pain in her side. She examined the land, waiting for the first farm or house. She would get rid of this village first before destroying the one she couldn't identify. She could see a farm in the distance. Amber quickens her pace and jumps the fence surrounding it. walking toward the man sitting on the porch. The rain soaked her cloak. She slightly shuffled her wings, uncomfortable in the rain.
Nissa waited for the figure to pass. She walks into the trees on the side of the road and examines the figure. It had stopped and was holding its side. She wondered if this person was injured. Slowly she steps out of the trees. She knew that whether this figure was human or not, it wouldn't be able to hear her. She watches as the figure looks forward and continues to walk. Nissa didn't trust this at all. Something was wrong here.

Amber looked straight ahead and continued to walk, ignoring the lingering pain in her side. She examined the land, waiting for the first farm or house. She would get rid of this village first before destroying the one she couldn't identify. She could see a farm in the distance. Amber quickens her pace and jumps the fence surrounding it. walking toward the man sitting on the porch. The rain soaked her cloak. She slightly shuffled her wings, uncomfortable in the rain.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard looks up at the figure approaching. He puts his cards down and stands up. "Hello? Are you lost traveler?" He asks kindly. He didn't like this though... something about this stranger unnerved him. "Do you need shelter from the rain for the night?" He asks as thunder rolls through the sky. He found it odd anyone besides bandits or soldiers would visit. Merchants came almost in a pattern. But this figure was either menacing... or in need. He watches them get closer and closer. "Do you need help?" He asks.
Richard looks up at the figure approaching. He puts his cards down and stands up. "Hello? Are you lost traveler?" He asks kindly. He didn't like this though... something about this stranger unnerved him. "Do you need shelter from the rain for the night?" He asks as thunder rolls through the sky. He found it odd anyone besides bandits or soldiers would visit. Merchants came almost in a pattern. But this figure was either menacing... or in need. He watches them get closer and closer. "Do you need help?" He asks.
Nissa watches the figure silently approach a house. She notices the man from earlier on the porch and curses. She runs and jumps the fence. Running to get closer to the figure. Out of nowhere a knife appears in the figures hand. Nissa curses and grabs her pocketknife, throwing at the figure. It grazes its side.

Amber drops the knife and looks at the cut in her side. She looks up and sees the girl from before running towards her. She turns and runs in the direction of the path, her cloak slowing her down. She wasn't careful enough about her surroundings. She knew she would end up hurt but dismissed it. Amber growls in frustration. I guess I will take the girl out before I take out the villages. She says, disappearing into the trees.
Nissa watches the figure silently approach a house. She notices the man from earlier on the porch and curses. She runs and jumps the fence. Running to get closer to the figure. Out of nowhere a knife appears in the figures hand. Nissa curses and grabs her pocketknife, throwing at the figure. It grazes its side.

Amber drops the knife and looks at the cut in her side. She looks up and sees the girl from before running towards her. She turns and runs in the direction of the path, her cloak slowing her down. She wasn't careful enough about her surroundings. She knew she would end up hurt but dismissed it. Amber growls in frustration. I guess I will take the girl out before I take out the villages. She says, disappearing into the trees.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard saw the blade in the strangers hand and quickly stepped into his house he grabbed his father's sword and storms back out seeing another figure approach running toward him. He holds his sword then picks up the knife his attacker had. "Thank you. You have sharp eyes." he says then puts his sword down on the porch. It was rusty beyond practical use almost. "Come in. No point in catching ill from standing in the rain." He says gesturing for the figure that saved him to come to the porch and into its shelter of the rain. "Quick reflexes too. Where did you learn to throw blades?" He asks.
Richard saw the blade in the strangers hand and quickly stepped into his house he grabbed his father's sword and storms back out seeing another figure approach running toward him. He holds his sword then picks up the knife his attacker had. "Thank you. You have sharp eyes." he says then puts his sword down on the porch. It was rusty beyond practical use almost. "Come in. No point in catching ill from standing in the rain." He says gesturing for the figure that saved him to come to the porch and into its shelter of the rain. "Quick reflexes too. Where did you learn to throw blades?" He asks.
Nissa takes one last look at where the stranger disappeared before entering the house.
" I'm a hunter. When my bow fails I use knifes." She says, looking around. she turns back to the man and sees it's the same man from before.
" Are you okay? And have you seen that person before?" Nissa asks. She had a bad feeling this wasn't going to be the time she saw the hooded figure.
Nissa takes one last look at where the stranger disappeared before entering the house.
" I'm a hunter. When my bow fails I use knifes." She says, looking around. she turns back to the man and sees it's the same man from before.
" Are you okay? And have you seen that person before?" Nissa asks. She had a bad feeling this wasn't going to be the time she saw the hooded figure.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49