Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Spectra126
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49
Richard smelled the smoke before he saw the fire. Without thinking he tried to stand only to collapse. Then he began to crawl to where Nissa slept. Thankfully his legs were no longer paralyzed but they still were weak from it... "Nissa... get up." He says trying to stand up. "Fire." He says as he uses the chair to boost himself and support himself into a standing position. Hopefully through this his legs would improve. He starts to shake her. He wished he had had water a while ago... he could barely talk least... audibly.
Richard smelled the smoke before he saw the fire. Without thinking he tried to stand only to collapse. Then he began to crawl to where Nissa slept. Thankfully his legs were no longer paralyzed but they still were weak from it... "Nissa... get up." He says trying to stand up. "Fire." He says as he uses the chair to boost himself and support himself into a standing position. Hopefully through this his legs would improve. He starts to shake her. He wished he had had water a while ago... he could barely talk least... audibly.
Nissa slightly stirred but was still asleep. She was able to understand what Richard was saying but couldn't break free from the hold of sleep.

Amber landed in a clearing and folded her wings. She would walk up this mountain.

( Sorry for the short replies. I'm tired )
Nissa slightly stirred but was still asleep. She was able to understand what Richard was saying but couldn't break free from the hold of sleep.

Amber landed in a clearing and folded her wings. She would walk up this mountain.

( Sorry for the short replies. I'm tired )
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard held himself up and saw a cup of water. "I apologize in advance." He says before pouring the water on her head. "There's a fire racing down the mountain. We have to go. And you need to warn your village." He says.

(It's ok. Long day?)
Richard held himself up and saw a cup of water. "I apologize in advance." He says before pouring the water on her head. "There's a fire racing down the mountain. We have to go. And you need to warn your village." He says.

(It's ok. Long day?)
( Yeah )

Nissa jumps. She looks up at Richard. She stands up and limps over to the door. She must of been injured. She grabs her dagger and bow before walking outside and looking at the fire. She turns and grabs Richard, running up the mountain, towards the fire.
" Trust me." She yells over her shoulder. Amber was in this direction and she knew she could keep Richard safe from the fire.
( Yeah )

Nissa jumps. She looks up at Richard. She stands up and limps over to the door. She must of been injured. She grabs her dagger and bow before walking outside and looking at the fire. She turns and grabs Richard, running up the mountain, towards the fire.
" Trust me." She yells over her shoulder. Amber was in this direction and she knew she could keep Richard safe from the fire.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"I've done nothing but trust you." He says as she helped him limp.
"What do you think caused the fire? Amber?" He asks. He sees her leg and carries her. "To make things easier. I'll limp for you" He says
He was hurrying with her to the summit of the mountain. "Where are we going?" He asks.

(You ok?)
"I've done nothing but trust you." He says as she helped him limp.
"What do you think caused the fire? Amber?" He asks. He sees her leg and carries her. "To make things easier. I'll limp for you" He says
He was hurrying with her to the summit of the mountain. "Where are we going?" He asks.

(You ok?)
( Yup, just a long day:)

Nissa looks at him in surprise. She shakes her head.
" Right, if your up for it." She says looking at the top of the mountain.
" We stop there and I will figure it out from there." She says.
( Yup, just a long day:)

Nissa looks at him in surprise. She shakes her head.
" Right, if your up for it." She says looking at the top of the mountain.
" We stop there and I will figure it out from there." She says.
nc2b4dJ.gif
(Ok :) thought I'd check up on you)

Richard limps a little his left leg still not recovering. "Think that poison ruined my leg." He says as he hurries up the mountain carrying her. "I just hope we don't freeze before we get there." He says since he was prepared for the summer not the mountains snow conditions.
(Ok :) thought I'd check up on you)

Richard limps a little his left leg still not recovering. "Think that poison ruined my leg." He says as he hurries up the mountain carrying her. "I just hope we don't freeze before we get there." He says since he was prepared for the summer not the mountains snow conditions.
Nissa coughs.
" You should put me down. The fire should keep us from freezing." She says. She knew that Amber caused this fire and she intended to continue her destruction.
Nissa coughs.
" You should put me down. The fire should keep us from freezing." She says. She knew that Amber caused this fire and she intended to continue her destruction.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard hesitantly says her down.
"Ok..." He looks up at the fire. "Are you sure we'll be ok? I mean... I think I know who is responsible." He says looking up at the roaring fire. "What will we do?" He asks.
Richard hesitantly says her down.
"Ok..." He looks up at the fire. "Are you sure we'll be ok? I mean... I think I know who is responsible." He says looking up at the roaring fire. "What will we do?" He asks.
Nissa nods.
" We will be fine." She says, walking up the mountain. The fire roared next to her but never touched her. Something was weird about this. The flames almost seemed to split around her. She turns to Richard.
" Stay close to me." She says, noticing the flames didn't do the same for him.
Nissa nods.
" We will be fine." She says, walking up the mountain. The fire roared next to her but never touched her. Something was weird about this. The flames almost seemed to split around her. She turns to Richard.
" Stay close to me." She says, noticing the flames didn't do the same for him.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49