Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Spectra126
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Spectra126 here we are. Want to brainstorm?
@Spectra126 here we are. Want to brainstorm?
Sure
We might as well make up our characters now
Also I'm subed now
Sure
We might as well make up our characters now
Also I'm subed now
nc2b4dJ.gif
I am too. Though this may be my last post... sorry. Getting late again and drowsiness is setting in...

Name: Richard (Im unoriginal...)
Height : 6 feet
Species: human
(Do you want background information?)
Back ground: A kind and quiet farmer who tends to keep to himself, he has no idea a village of elves exist so close by his small village. The village itself is a small farming one, little trade comes by, but it does provide food for many humans. He was born and raised their and despite being a human peasant, is rather well spoken. His farm is small after villagers claimed most of his parents land after they passed which leads him to small harvests.
Personality: though quiet once spoken to he tends to open up more. Though if left alone he shall remain silent. Can be very curious. Helps anyone in need if he can.
Appearance: short brown hair, average muscle build, short stubble like beard and blue eyes.
I am too. Though this may be my last post... sorry. Getting late again and drowsiness is setting in...

Name: Richard (Im unoriginal...)
Height : 6 feet
Species: human
(Do you want background information?)
Back ground: A kind and quiet farmer who tends to keep to himself, he has no idea a village of elves exist so close by his small village. The village itself is a small farming one, little trade comes by, but it does provide food for many humans. He was born and raised their and despite being a human peasant, is rather well spoken. His farm is small after villagers claimed most of his parents land after they passed which leads him to small harvests.
Personality: though quiet once spoken to he tends to open up more. Though if left alone he shall remain silent. Can be very curious. Helps anyone in need if he can.
Appearance: short brown hair, average muscle build, short stubble like beard and blue eyes.
No problem:) Name: Nissa Age: 23 but she doesn't like to tell anyone that Height: 6'3 Gender: Female Species: Elf Occupation: Hunter ( Only if you feel like writing it:) Background: Nissa grew up in a small village hidden in the mountains. She enjoyed the woods and would spend most of her days there only returning to the village when necessary. Her village soon recognized her as a skilled hunter and sent her out into the forest to find food for them. She is a well known elf in her village. They do not like unfamiliar faces but will not harm them if they do come. Nissa is normally the first to notice humans coming up the mountain side. She reports to the elders. Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/59/d5/7b/59d57b104b5b679891c968ea5dd20521.jpg[/img] Personality: Nissa is a friendly elf. Although she prefers to be left alone she does enjoy company once in a while. She is a wise elf and can tell who is dangerous or not, normally responding accordingly. She is exceptionally talented with a bow. She also the most stealthy elf in the village. Name: Amber Age: Unknown Height: Tall (lol) Gender: Female Species: Fallen Angel Occupation: N/A Background: Amber fell to the dark side. She made deals with devils and murdered many innocent humans, hoping to anger god. She hid it from her fellow angels for many years. Eventually it turned her wings black, showing who she truly was. God made her a fallen angel because of his anger. He knew it would be worse to walk among the humans, who she thought of little worms that needed to be killed, then to go to hell, where she would be welcomed. Appearance: She has long black hair that falls past her chest. Her wings are pure black and are huge when fully spread. She has green eyes. She is always wearing a long ragged black robe with a hood to hide what she is. ( You don't have to add personality if you don't want too ) Personality: Amber is a cold-hearted fallen angel. She despises humanity and avoids them at all cost. She is always thinking of ways to get revenge on god for what he did. She is only happy when committing crimes, normally murder. No one knows who she truly is because of the robe that hides her face and wings.
No problem:)

Name: Nissa
Height: 6'3
Species: Elf
( Only if you feel like writing it:)
Background: Nissa grew up in a small village hidden in the mountains. She enjoyed the woods and would spend most of her days there only returning to the village when necessary. Her village soon recognized her as a skilled hunter and sent her out into the forest to find food for them. She is a well known elf in her village. They do not like unfamiliar faces but will not harm them if they do come. Nissa is normally the first to notice humans coming up the mountain side. She reports to the elders.
Appearance: 59d57b104b5b679891c968ea5dd20521.jpg
Personality: Nissa is a friendly elf. Although she prefers to be left alone she does enjoy company once in a while. She is a wise elf and can tell who is dangerous or not, normally responding accordingly. She is exceptionally talented with a bow. She also the most stealthy elf in the village.

Name: Amber
Height: Tall (lol)
Species: Fallen Angel
Background: Amber fell to the dark side. She made deals with devils and murdered many innocent humans, hoping to anger god. She hid it from her fellow angels for many years. Eventually it turned her wings black, showing who she truly was. God made her a fallen angel because of his anger. He knew it would be worse to walk among the humans, who she thought of little worms that needed to be killed, then to go to hell, where she would be welcomed.
Appearance: She has long black hair that falls past her chest. Her wings are pure black and are huge when fully spread. She has green eyes. She is always wearing a long ragged black robe with a hood to hide what she is.
( You don't have to add personality if you don't want too )
Personality: Amber is a cold-hearted fallen angel. She despises humanity and avoids them at all cost. She is always thinking of ways to get revenge on god for what he did. She is only happy when committing crimes, normally murder. No one knows who she truly is because of the robe that hides her face and wings.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard waa standing against a fence of his farm. The village bustling. If you could call farmers exchanging goods and food bustling. His parents were foreigners to this land yet prospered in farming after buying land. Being raised in the village and born here he never developed the accent his parents had. Instead he was like a local, no one noticed him to stand out, though walking into the farmhouse certainly shows his parents culture... they had been a part of am empire and his father was a "centurion" He taught Richard how to fight like a legionaire. Something he never forgot, but eventually his parents passed and left the farm to him. Villagers stole land as a result... he never forgave them but it was peaceful all the same. Though the fear of bandit raids or worse always hung over the small farm village as it provided a large portion of food to the human kingdom.
Richard waa standing against a fence of his farm. The village bustling. If you could call farmers exchanging goods and food bustling. His parents were foreigners to this land yet prospered in farming after buying land. Being raised in the village and born here he never developed the accent his parents had. Instead he was like a local, no one noticed him to stand out, though walking into the farmhouse certainly shows his parents culture... they had been a part of am empire and his father was a "centurion" He taught Richard how to fight like a legionaire. Something he never forgot, but eventually his parents passed and left the farm to him. Villagers stole land as a result... he never forgave them but it was peaceful all the same. Though the fear of bandit raids or worse always hung over the small farm village as it provided a large portion of food to the human kingdom.
Nissa could see the deer. It was in a clearing not far ahead. She knew it would provide her village with meals for a few days. She checked the wind to make sure it was blowing towards her. Carefully she pulled out her bow and notched an arrow. The deer looked up and gazed in her direction. Nissa held her breath and waited for the deer to continue grazing. Slowly it put its head back down to eat the grass. She held her bow up again and aimed. She let go and watched the arrow find its mark. Sighing she stands up, brushing the leaves out of her hair. She walks over to the deer and picks it up. Behind her another elf walked out of the bushes.
" Good catch Nissa. The elders need you to buy some herbs from the village." He says. Nissa nods and places the deer on the ground.
" Take the deer back to the village then." She says before throwing her hood on to hide her ears. She turns and heads down the mountain in the direction of the human village.

Amber was walking down a long abandoned trail. The woods on either side were dark and filled with shadows. She smiled. Far behind her a village was burning down to the ground. I will wipe every trace of human life off this world She thinks to herself, taking of the cloak to stretch her wings. She could feel them touch the trees on either side of her. She folds her wings back up and sits down on the ground. She could tell there were two villages in these parts but one seemed less like a human village. She wondered what it was. She stands up, puts her cloak back on and continues down the path.
Nissa could see the deer. It was in a clearing not far ahead. She knew it would provide her village with meals for a few days. She checked the wind to make sure it was blowing towards her. Carefully she pulled out her bow and notched an arrow. The deer looked up and gazed in her direction. Nissa held her breath and waited for the deer to continue grazing. Slowly it put its head back down to eat the grass. She held her bow up again and aimed. She let go and watched the arrow find its mark. Sighing she stands up, brushing the leaves out of her hair. She walks over to the deer and picks it up. Behind her another elf walked out of the bushes.
" Good catch Nissa. The elders need you to buy some herbs from the village." He says. Nissa nods and places the deer on the ground.
" Take the deer back to the village then." She says before throwing her hood on to hide her ears. She turns and heads down the mountain in the direction of the human village.

Amber was walking down a long abandoned trail. The woods on either side were dark and filled with shadows. She smiled. Far behind her a village was burning down to the ground. I will wipe every trace of human life off this world She thinks to herself, taking of the cloak to stretch her wings. She could feel them touch the trees on either side of her. She folds her wings back up and sits down on the ground. She could tell there were two villages in these parts but one seemed less like a human village. She wondered what it was. She stands up, puts her cloak back on and continues down the path.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard could see that a storm was in the distance judging by the black clouds. Though it was so ominous it seemed like it was smoke in the distance. He looks back to his crops of wheat growing. It would be a bittersweet harvest. Most of the grain went to nobles in the capital and meat? Forget it unless you were a hunter. The village was bustling and herb merchants had arrived in the village square. After harvesting some of is crop he made his way to the square to see if anyone would accept a trade or buy his crops. Though he looked more like a beggar from his ragged clothes. Didn't help he was dirty... many villagers were rich enough to purchase such luxuries but he wasn't so lucky. His farm was failing and every harvest mattered. There was no time for luxurious living, the few belongings he did have was a rusty old sword his father brought from their homeland and his tools. It was a rather warm day in the village the sun had reached its highest point in the sky... adding to the rising temperature.
Richard could see that a storm was in the distance judging by the black clouds. Though it was so ominous it seemed like it was smoke in the distance. He looks back to his crops of wheat growing. It would be a bittersweet harvest. Most of the grain went to nobles in the capital and meat? Forget it unless you were a hunter. The village was bustling and herb merchants had arrived in the village square. After harvesting some of is crop he made his way to the square to see if anyone would accept a trade or buy his crops. Though he looked more like a beggar from his ragged clothes. Didn't help he was dirty... many villagers were rich enough to purchase such luxuries but he wasn't so lucky. His farm was failing and every harvest mattered. There was no time for luxurious living, the few belongings he did have was a rusty old sword his father brought from their homeland and his tools. It was a rather warm day in the village the sun had reached its highest point in the sky... adding to the rising temperature.
Nissa walked through the trees. She could hear voices drifting up through the trees. She felt uncomfortable walking into the town. She was a hunter. She didn't like villages that much, not even her own. Sighing she steps out of the trees. The village was full of humans running back and forth between stalls. She cautiously steps into the crowd and looks for the humans selling herbs. There were stalls handing out meat and grains. She could see a stall for candy with a group of kids around it. She walks to the nearest stand. A man wearing dirty clothes sat behind it. He was selling grains. Nissa looked around. It seemed like he had less money than all the other vendors. Nissa felt sorry for him. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out some money.
" How much will this give me?" She asks placing the money on the table.

Amber stepped out of the dark forest and onto a path. She looked back. It seemed like a demon was living in the woods. Above the trees was a mass of swirling shadows. She wondered what it was doing. She turns away and heads back down the trail to the nearest village. It would be a long walk.
Nissa walked through the trees. She could hear voices drifting up through the trees. She felt uncomfortable walking into the town. She was a hunter. She didn't like villages that much, not even her own. Sighing she steps out of the trees. The village was full of humans running back and forth between stalls. She cautiously steps into the crowd and looks for the humans selling herbs. There were stalls handing out meat and grains. She could see a stall for candy with a group of kids around it. She walks to the nearest stand. A man wearing dirty clothes sat behind it. He was selling grains. Nissa looked around. It seemed like he had less money than all the other vendors. Nissa felt sorry for him. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out some money.
" How much will this give me?" She asks placing the money on the table.

Amber stepped out of the dark forest and onto a path. She looked back. It seemed like a demon was living in the woods. Above the trees was a mass of swirling shadows. She wondered what it was doing. She turns away and heads back down the trail to the nearest village. It would be a long walk.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard looked up at the woman who was holding coin. "Huh? Oh sorry ma'am." He stands up and looks at the coin that she had presented. "That would buy my entire stock. If you wanted this much grain." He says honestly. Though he noticed a woman approach behind her and try getting her attention.

"Excuse me miss. Would you be interested in my wares?" She gestures to a stall with an abundant array of herbs, spices, drinks and grains. Far superior to Richards which consists of purely grains. Richard doesn't show any anger. But he didnt like another vendor intruding. The blonde haired woman adding. "His crops are old and unhealthy anyway. Look at the color of his wheat." She says. Her clothes were more appealing and colorful then Richard's clothes. She also was clean and has lavender perfume. Even farmers had an upper class it would seem. As the woman hasn't worked on the field. Least not her whole life.
Richard looked up at the woman who was holding coin. "Huh? Oh sorry ma'am." He stands up and looks at the coin that she had presented. "That would buy my entire stock. If you wanted this much grain." He says honestly. Though he noticed a woman approach behind her and try getting her attention.

"Excuse me miss. Would you be interested in my wares?" She gestures to a stall with an abundant array of herbs, spices, drinks and grains. Far superior to Richards which consists of purely grains. Richard doesn't show any anger. But he didnt like another vendor intruding. The blonde haired woman adding. "His crops are old and unhealthy anyway. Look at the color of his wheat." She says. Her clothes were more appealing and colorful then Richard's clothes. She also was clean and has lavender perfume. Even farmers had an upper class it would seem. As the woman hasn't worked on the field. Least not her whole life.
Nissa turned around and looked at the woman.
" I will look at your wares when I am done here." She says turning back to the man. Another thing she didn't like about humans. Always trying to make sure those who have less than them stay that way.
" Here take the money. I do not need grains and you look like you need them more than me. Use the money however you see fit." She says. She stands up and turns around, glaring at the woman across the street. She walks over and buys the herbs she needs before walking away from the town square.

( Also I'm not always going to be putting something for Amber because right now she is just walking and there is no point writing about her walking down a street.)
Nissa turned around and looked at the woman.
" I will look at your wares when I am done here." She says turning back to the man. Another thing she didn't like about humans. Always trying to make sure those who have less than them stay that way.
" Here take the money. I do not need grains and you look like you need them more than me. Use the money however you see fit." She says. She stands up and turns around, glaring at the woman across the street. She walks over and buys the herbs she needs before walking away from the town square.

( Also I'm not always going to be putting something for Amber because right now she is just walking and there is no point writing about her walking down a street.)
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49