Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats RP {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Warriors - Is This the End?

A while ago, I started a Warriors RP, which vanished for some reason. I got on and it was gone, so I notified one of the RPers after they asked me about it. Now, I have decided to make another Warriors RP. Please read all the info below before you try to join :)

Lore
Form and Rules
Extra Info
News and Allegiances
Guides and Warrior/Medicine Cat Code
My Characters
The Chosen Cats
Prophecies, omens, and more
Warriors - Is This the End?

A while ago, I started a Warriors RP, which vanished for some reason. I got on and it was gone, so I notified one of the RPers after they asked me about it. Now, I have decided to make another Warriors RP. Please read all the info below before you try to join :)

Lore
Form and Rules
Extra Info
News and Allegiances
Guides and Warrior/Medicine Cat Code
My Characters
The Chosen Cats
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
Lore

Many moons have passed since Firestar's death, and nothing is the same. The four Clans known as ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan are gone. SkyClan still remains, but there are very few cats left, and the Clan threatens to disappear forever. Yet they struggle to survive, being the only remains of the five Clans. Cats that are descendants of cats that were in the four great Clans that exist no longer can be found wandering around as rogues or loners, some even left the wilderness to go live a kittypet life.

StarClan and the Dark Forest still remain, but they have decreased in size and power. The cats of SkyClan no longer respect StarClan, as they believe that their ancestors let their fellow Clans die off. The spirit-cats have tried to reason with the cats of SkyClan, but the Clan refused to listen. Their leader grows old. Their deputy is soon to take her place. Alas, there is one problem. Without StarClan, SkyClan's deputy cannot receive his nine lives.

Is this the end for the Clan that has struggled to hang on for so long? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. The leader has chosen four cats to go revive the Clans. One for each Clan. Four cats may not seem like a large number, but for the dying Clan, four cats is almost too many cats. Can these cats revive the Clans and restore them to their former glory? Or will what the Early Settlers worked so hard to create disappear from this world forever?
Lore

Many moons have passed since Firestar's death, and nothing is the same. The four Clans known as ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan are gone. SkyClan still remains, but there are very few cats left, and the Clan threatens to disappear forever. Yet they struggle to survive, being the only remains of the five Clans. Cats that are descendants of cats that were in the four great Clans that exist no longer can be found wandering around as rogues or loners, some even left the wilderness to go live a kittypet life.

StarClan and the Dark Forest still remain, but they have decreased in size and power. The cats of SkyClan no longer respect StarClan, as they believe that their ancestors let their fellow Clans die off. The spirit-cats have tried to reason with the cats of SkyClan, but the Clan refused to listen. Their leader grows old. Their deputy is soon to take her place. Alas, there is one problem. Without StarClan, SkyClan's deputy cannot receive his nine lives.

Is this the end for the Clan that has struggled to hang on for so long? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. The leader has chosen four cats to go revive the Clans. One for each Clan. Four cats may not seem like a large number, but for the dying Clan, four cats is almost too many cats. Can these cats revive the Clans and restore them to their former glory? Or will what the Early Settlers worked so hard to create disappear from this world forever?
Form and Rules

RULES:
1. No Mary Sues, godmodding, or controlling other peoples characters.
2. No swearing.
3. Don't be rude or mean.
4. Don't try to make a character with an unnatural pelt color (e.g.: deep purple with teal paws, or pink with green tabby stripes)
5. I am a cat genetics nerd and I don't like it when other people's characters aren't genetically correct. Which means, no blue eyes on non-white cats. If you want to see a guide for eye colors and correct pelt colors for kits, then go to the guide section.
6. Don't RP until I accept your form
7. Don't beg for a highrank spot. It lowers your chances at ever getting a highrank spot.
8. Your characters can only break the code if I say it is ok, or it is required to progress the plot of the RP
9. Chatspeak is ok out of RP, but not in RP. There's no penalty or anything, it's just really annoying to me.

Bold = Ban from RP.
Italic = Three warnings, then ban.
Underline = Five warnings, then character is removed from RP.
No bold, italic, or underline = No penalty, but it's still not ok.
FR friends and people that I know in real life will still be punished the same as other people. Just because you're my friend, that doesn't mean you can control someone else's character and get away with it. ;)

If anyone does anything that isn't a rule yet, but it's still not ok, then I will add a rule about what they did to the list, but they wont be punished because it's not like they knew it wasn't ok (if this happens to you, don't feel bad, you're just helping me make more rules so the RPers can avoid getting in truble and having their characters taken away/being banned from the RP, and no one wants that, right?)

FORM:
Name:
Appearance:
Crush/mate:
Kits:
Kin:
Other:

If your character isn't a SkyClan cat, please put rogue, loner, or kittypet in the rank spot.
Form and Rules

RULES:
1. No Mary Sues, godmodding, or controlling other peoples characters.
2. No swearing.
3. Don't be rude or mean.
4. Don't try to make a character with an unnatural pelt color (e.g.: deep purple with teal paws, or pink with green tabby stripes)
5. I am a cat genetics nerd and I don't like it when other people's characters aren't genetically correct. Which means, no blue eyes on non-white cats. If you want to see a guide for eye colors and correct pelt colors for kits, then go to the guide section.
6. Don't RP until I accept your form
7. Don't beg for a highrank spot. It lowers your chances at ever getting a highrank spot.
8. Your characters can only break the code if I say it is ok, or it is required to progress the plot of the RP
9. Chatspeak is ok out of RP, but not in RP. There's no penalty or anything, it's just really annoying to me.

Bold = Ban from RP.
Italic = Three warnings, then ban.
Underline = Five warnings, then character is removed from RP.
No bold, italic, or underline = No penalty, but it's still not ok.
FR friends and people that I know in real life will still be punished the same as other people. Just because you're my friend, that doesn't mean you can control someone else's character and get away with it. ;)

If anyone does anything that isn't a rule yet, but it's still not ok, then I will add a rule about what they did to the list, but they wont be punished because it's not like they knew it wasn't ok (if this happens to you, don't feel bad, you're just helping me make more rules so the RPers can avoid getting in truble and having their characters taken away/being banned from the RP, and no one wants that, right?)

FORM:
Name:
Appearance:
Crush/mate:
Kits:
Kin:
Other:

If your character isn't a SkyClan cat, please put rogue, loner, or kittypet in the rank spot.
Extra Info

EXTRA INFO~

How I choose the highranks: When a leader, deputy, medicine cat, or medicine cat apprentice dies, I will look through the characters that are in SkyClan and choose which one I think is suitable for the position. I will then PM (private message) the leader/medicine cat with the name and info of the cat I have chosen to be the deputy/medicine cat apprentice. They are then required to tell me if they agree or not. If they do, then I'll announce who got the spot on here. If they don't agree, then the entire process of choosing will be repeated.

Character limits (per person): 2 SkyClan cats, 3 kittypets, no limit for rogues and loners.

How the quest is going to work: The four chosen people (I will make sure that I am one of them so I can guide the others) will RP their characters travelling to the lake territory. Any rogues, loners, or kittypets that encounter them can join in on their journey (only if the RPers of the journeying cats agree), but SkyClan cats cannot join them. When the group reaches the lake territory, they will then try to rebuild the Clans. I have a lot planned out for the re-founding of the four Clans, but you gotta wait to see ;)

Due to the small amount of cats, apprentices are trained whenever a warrior has some free time.

There are no longer any daylight warriors, the Clan has moved too far away from twoleg place for the kittypets to be able to travel to the camp, do warrior duties, and travel back home in a day.

In the middle of the night I decided that eight warriors might be a bit much for a dying Clan, so I changed it to six.

Since no one was signing up for the leader, I took the spot so the RP can progress.
Extra Info

EXTRA INFO~

How I choose the highranks: When a leader, deputy, medicine cat, or medicine cat apprentice dies, I will look through the characters that are in SkyClan and choose which one I think is suitable for the position. I will then PM (private message) the leader/medicine cat with the name and info of the cat I have chosen to be the deputy/medicine cat apprentice. They are then required to tell me if they agree or not. If they do, then I'll announce who got the spot on here. If they don't agree, then the entire process of choosing will be repeated.

Character limits (per person): 2 SkyClan cats, 3 kittypets, no limit for rogues and loners.

How the quest is going to work: The four chosen people (I will make sure that I am one of them so I can guide the others) will RP their characters travelling to the lake territory. Any rogues, loners, or kittypets that encounter them can join in on their journey (only if the RPers of the journeying cats agree), but SkyClan cats cannot join them. When the group reaches the lake territory, they will then try to rebuild the Clans. I have a lot planned out for the re-founding of the four Clans, but you gotta wait to see ;)

Due to the small amount of cats, apprentices are trained whenever a warrior has some free time.

There are no longer any daylight warriors, the Clan has moved too far away from twoleg place for the kittypets to be able to travel to the camp, do warrior duties, and travel back home in a day.

In the middle of the night I decided that eight warriors might be a bit much for a dying Clan, so I changed it to six.

Since no one was signing up for the leader, I took the spot so the RP can progress.
News and Allegiances

Recent news (new news will be shown for three-five days depending on how important it is)(deaths, mates, new kits, new warriors/apprentices, new highranks, etc.): None

Season: Greenleaf.

Weather: Strong winds. Cloudy, but no signs of rain.

(They have moved to different gorge and there's a forest and a moor nearby.) Prey: (forest) Sparrows, thrushes, finches, crows, ravens, pigeons/doves, starlings, magpies, robins, quails, woodpeckers, bats, shrews, snakes, wood mice, squirrels, voles
(moor) Crows, ravens, robins, wrens, larks, pheasants, wild turkey, rabbits, hares, mice, prairie dogs/ground squirrels

Predators: (forest) Snakes, foxes, badgers; possibly dogs
(moor) Foxes, dogs

Allegiances

SKYCLAN

Leader:
Dewstar

Deputy: Thundersnarl

Medicine cat: Sparrowfur

Medicine cat apprentice: Open

Warriors (1/6):
Smokeshadow
Icesky

Apprentices (3/3): Willowpaw
Stripepaw
Emberpaw

Queens (0/1): Blossomkit

Elders (1/1): Crowfur

ROGUES
Foxglove

LONERS
Heatherthroat
Lunar

KITTYPETS
Stormbreeze
News and Allegiances

Recent news (new news will be shown for three-five days depending on how important it is)(deaths, mates, new kits, new warriors/apprentices, new highranks, etc.): None

Season: Greenleaf.

Weather: Strong winds. Cloudy, but no signs of rain.

(They have moved to different gorge and there's a forest and a moor nearby.) Prey: (forest) Sparrows, thrushes, finches, crows, ravens, pigeons/doves, starlings, magpies, robins, quails, woodpeckers, bats, shrews, snakes, wood mice, squirrels, voles
(moor) Crows, ravens, robins, wrens, larks, pheasants, wild turkey, rabbits, hares, mice, prairie dogs/ground squirrels

Predators: (forest) Snakes, foxes, badgers; possibly dogs
(moor) Foxes, dogs

Allegiances

SKYCLAN

Leader:
Dewstar

Deputy: Thundersnarl

Medicine cat: Sparrowfur

Medicine cat apprentice: Open

Warriors (1/6):
Smokeshadow
Icesky

Apprentices (3/3): Willowpaw
Stripepaw
Emberpaw

Queens (0/1): Blossomkit

Elders (1/1): Crowfur

ROGUES
Foxglove

LONERS
Heatherthroat
Lunar

KITTYPETS
Stormbreeze
Guides and Warrior/Medicine cat Code

Genetics guide. (outside of the Warriors fandom, a she-cat is referred to as a molly. Just thought I'd tell ya'll ;) )
Eye color guide
Herb guide
Warrior Code
Medicine Cat Code
Ceremonies (In case you forget what exactly to say (this is mainly for leaders))
Guides and Warrior/Medicine cat Code

Genetics guide. (outside of the Warriors fandom, a she-cat is referred to as a molly. Just thought I'd tell ya'll ;) )
Eye color guide
Herb guide
Warrior Code
Medicine Cat Code
Ceremonies (In case you forget what exactly to say (this is mainly for leaders))
My Characters

Name: Heatherthroat
Personality: Heatherthroat is a quiet cat, and she doesn't talk much. She is very stern, when she does talk, and she likes bossing other cats around. She can often be found roaming the moor, trying to practice her hunting. She is an excellent fighter, though some of her other skills could use some work.
Appearance: Heatherthroat is a broad-shouldered brown tabby she-cat. She has yellow eyes and a light brown muzzle. She has a white belly and tail. Her paws are a light gray.
Crush/mate: None
Kits: None
Kin: Deceased
Other: Her favorite prey is mouse. She used to be a SkyClan cat, but left to give the questing cats a head start on creating the Clans again by getting a large group of loners/rogues/kittypets.

Name: Foxglove
Personality: Foxglove is a very aggressive cat, and he prefers to stay away from other cats. When someone approaches him, he will instantly attack them, regardless of their age, strength, or size. It's very hard to befriend him, but when someone does, he'll often challenge them to fights to see who is stronger.
Appearance: Foxglove is a black tabby tom with hazel eyes. He has a white belly and muzzle. His tail tip is black.
Other: He has murdered countless cats (mainly those under 12 moons) because of his tendency to attack everyone he sees.

Name: Willowpaw
Personality: Despite his name, Willowpaw is a very rude cat. He has no respect for his Clanmates, and he wants to become leader so he can 'whip the Clan into shape.' He claims that the rest of the SkyClan cats are 'worthless furballs.'
Appearance: Willowpaw is a cream tabby and white tom with yellow eyes.
Other: Descended from a WindClan cat.

Name: Dewstar
Personality: Dewstar usually stays in her den, only coming out to announce something. Due to the fact that she has given up on StarClan, she thinks that once she dies, her Clan has no hope left. She usually feels tired and stressed. Before the chain of events that lead to the downfall of the Clans, Dewstar was a friendly cat. She alwasy interacted with her Clanmates, and she often joined in on the patrols. Now, it is rare to see her talking to someone else, and she never exits the camp.
Appearance: Silver tabby she-cat with short, matted, unkempt fur. Her white paws are stained brown with mud.
Other: Has two lives left.
My Characters

Name: Heatherthroat
Personality: Heatherthroat is a quiet cat, and she doesn't talk much. She is very stern, when she does talk, and she likes bossing other cats around. She can often be found roaming the moor, trying to practice her hunting. She is an excellent fighter, though some of her other skills could use some work.
Appearance: Heatherthroat is a broad-shouldered brown tabby she-cat. She has yellow eyes and a light brown muzzle. She has a white belly and tail. Her paws are a light gray.
Other: Her favorite prey is mouse. She used to be a SkyClan cat, but left to give the questing cats a head start on creating the Clans again by getting a large group of loners/rogues/kittypets.

Name: Foxglove
Personality: Foxglove is a very aggressive cat, and he prefers to stay away from other cats. When someone approaches him, he will instantly attack them, regardless of their age, strength, or size. It's very hard to befriend him, but when someone does, he'll often challenge them to fights to see who is stronger.
Appearance: Foxglove is a black tabby tom with hazel eyes. He has a white belly and muzzle. His tail tip is black.
Other: He has murdered countless cats (mainly those under 12 moons) because of his tendency to attack everyone he sees.

Name: Willowpaw
Personality: Despite his name, Willowpaw is a very rude cat. He has no respect for his Clanmates, and he wants to become leader so he can 'whip the Clan into shape.' He claims that the rest of the SkyClan cats are 'worthless furballs.'
Appearance: Willowpaw is a cream tabby and white tom with yellow eyes.
Other: Descended from a WindClan cat.

Name: Dewstar
Personality: Dewstar usually stays in her den, only coming out to announce something. Due to the fact that she has given up on StarClan, she thinks that once she dies, her Clan has no hope left. She usually feels tired and stressed. Before the chain of events that lead to the downfall of the Clans, Dewstar was a friendly cat. She alwasy interacted with her Clanmates, and she often joined in on the patrols. Now, it is rare to see her talking to someone else, and she never exits the camp.
Appearance: Silver tabby she-cat with short, matted, unkempt fur. Her white paws are stained brown with mud.
Other: Has two lives left.
The Chosen Cats

The cats the leader has chosen to go on the quest are...

Stripepaw, Emberpaw, Willowpaw, and Smokeshadow. The apprentices will be given their warrior names before they set off. In RP, your characters CANNOT know who the chosen cats are, as Dewstar hasn't announced it yet.
The Chosen Cats

The cats the leader has chosen to go on the quest are...

Stripepaw, Emberpaw, Willowpaw, and Smokeshadow. The apprentices will be given their warrior names before they set off. In RP, your characters CANNOT know who the chosen cats are, as Dewstar hasn't announced it yet.

Current prophecy: None

Past prophecies: None

Omens: None

Visions: None

Current prophecy: None

Past prophecies: None

Omens: None

Visions: None