Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Valleyclan: Forms & Discussion (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/62/e5/98/62e5989c5e3fad441462bd6f3946ce7b.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2227596]V a l l e y c l a n[/url] -------- Forms & Discussion[/center]
62e5989c5e3fad441462bd6f3946ce7b.png

V a l l e y c l a n

Forms & Discussion
Welcome!

This thread is the ONLY thread in which you can post forms and discuss OOC for Valleyclan.
For forms, you can either use the template I provide or make your own!

Discussion should probably pertain to the roleplay, but truthfully, I don't really care if you get off topic : P

******Form: -- optional******

(image of cat)

Name: (please include warrior name too for kits and apprentices)

Position: (can put any open positions--warriors, queens, kits, apprentices, and elders are always open!)

Physical Description: (must be 3+ sentences)

Personality: (must be 3+ sentences)

History: (must be 2+ sentences)

Family: (only if it's relevant)

Crush:

Mate:

Other:
Welcome!

This thread is the ONLY thread in which you can post forms and discuss OOC for Valleyclan.
For forms, you can either use the template I provide or make your own!

Discussion should probably pertain to the roleplay, but truthfully, I don't really care if you get off topic : P

******Form: -- optional******

(image of cat)

Name: (please include warrior name too for kits and apprentices)

Position: (can put any open positions--warriors, queens, kits, apprentices, and elders are always open!)

Physical Description: (must be 3+ sentences)

Personality: (must be 3+ sentences)

History: (must be 2+ sentences)

Family: (only if it's relevant)

Crush:

Mate:

Other:
[center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c2/66/1b/c2661be0d8783c6c0b0db2c949943739--pretty-cats-beautiful-cats.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Dawnpetal [b]Position:[/b] Medicine Cat [b]Age:[/b] 22 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Physical Description[/b]: Dawnpetal is a very large, very robust she-cat who stands taller than most toms. Her white fur is long and silky, dappled with soft grey and amber. The she-cat's eyes are bright and wide; paired with vibrant yellow irises, Dawnpetal is quite owl-esque. [b]Personality:[/b] Despite her gentle-sounding name and soft appearance, she has a reputation for being quite blunt and snappy. Dawnpetal is undoubtedly fiery and short-tempered, but her loyalty and knowledge of medicine is unmatched. Kits and apprentices tend to be intimidated by the large, aggressive she-cat, but older clan members know that she is all bark, no bite. [b]History[/b]: Born and raised in Valleyclan, though she originally intended to become a warrior. However, her mentor quickly noticed that she had a keen eye for medicine. Dawnpetal was re-assigned to the position of medicine cat apprentice, and her she is. [b]Family:[/b] Deceased; not relevant [b]Crush:[/b] tba [b]Mate:[/b] --- [b]Other:[/b] ---[/center]
c2661be0d8783c6c0b0db2c949943739--pretty-cats-beautiful-cats.jpg

Name: Dawnpetal

Position: Medicine Cat

Physical Description: Dawnpetal is a very large, very robust she-cat who stands taller than most toms. Her white fur is long and silky, dappled with soft grey and amber. The she-cat's eyes are bright and wide; paired with vibrant yellow irises, Dawnpetal is quite owl-esque.

Personality: Despite her gentle-sounding name and soft appearance, she has a reputation for being quite blunt and snappy. Dawnpetal is undoubtedly fiery and short-tempered, but her loyalty and knowledge of medicine is unmatched. Kits and apprentices tend to be intimidated by the large, aggressive she-cat, but older clan members know that she is all bark, no bite.

History: Born and raised in Valleyclan, though she originally intended to become a warrior. However, her mentor quickly noticed that she had a keen eye for medicine. Dawnpetal was re-assigned to the position of medicine cat apprentice, and her she is.

Family: Deceased; not relevant

Crush: tba

Mate: ---

Other: ---
[center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/eb/7b/5d/eb7b5d5165fa97a69478e38dabf02fa4.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Foxpaw (current) ----> Foxclaw [b]Position:[/b] Apprentice [b]Age:[/b] 10 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Physical Description:[/b] Foxpaw, as his name suggests, has sleek reddish fur. A splash of white decorates his chest, chin, and tail tip; when he was a kit, cats were astounded that this wasn't a fox pup! He is shorter and weaker than most toms, though what he lacks in strength he makes up for in speed and stealth. His face and paws are chocolate-pointed, and Foxpaw has bright blue eyes. [b]Personality:[/b] Due to his short stature, Foxpaw has been somewhat excluded from the normal play that other kits had. He is very quiet and prefers to be around one or two cats as opposed to a large group. Foxpaw is quite curious and enjoys going on (slightly "illegal") adventures. [b]History:[/b] Born and raised in the clan with his sister. [b]Family:[/b] Sparrowpaw [b]Crush:[/b] tba [b]Mate:[/b] ---- [b]Other:[/b] -----[/center]
eb7b5d5165fa97a69478e38dabf02fa4.jpg

Name: Foxpaw (current) ----> Foxclaw

Position: Apprentice

Physical Description: Foxpaw, as his name suggests, has sleek reddish fur. A splash of white decorates his chest, chin, and tail tip; when he was a kit, cats were astounded that this wasn't a fox pup! He is shorter and weaker than most toms, though what he lacks in strength he makes up for in speed and stealth. His face and paws are chocolate-pointed, and Foxpaw has bright blue eyes.

Personality: Due to his short stature, Foxpaw has been somewhat excluded from the normal play that other kits had. He is very quiet and prefers to be around one or two cats as opposed to a large group. Foxpaw is quite curious and enjoys going on (slightly "illegal") adventures.

History: Born and raised in the clan with his sister.

Family: Sparrowpaw

Mate: ----

Other:

[center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ca/e9/e2/cae9e232c722e878c4c0a00185e46348--pretty-cats-beautiful-cats.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Sparrowpaw ----> Sparrowclaw [b]Position:[/b] Apprentice [b]Age:[/b] 10 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Physical Description:[/b] Though a deeper brown than her brother, Sparrowpaw retains an interesting and uncommon reddish color; her chest, chin, and paws are a lovely contrast of white, and her face is a yet a deeper chocolatey color. Her narrow eyes are pale yellow. Sparrowpaw is very strong (though not too fast), and trains vigorously to maintain her skills as a fighter. [b]Personality: [/b] Sparrowpaw is very competitive, and absolutely LOVES to cause trouble in the loudest way possible. This makes her quite fun, and she loves to be the "life of the party." Though almost a polar opposite to Foxpaw, Sparrowpaw is equally as curious and even more daring. [b]History:[/b] Born and raised in the clan with her brother. [b]Family:[/b] Foxpaw [b]Crush:[/b] tba [b]Mate:[/b] ---- [b]Other[/b]: ---- [/center]
cae9e232c722e878c4c0a00185e46348--pretty-cats-beautiful-cats.jpg

Name: Sparrowpaw ----> Sparrowclaw

Position: Apprentice

Physical Description: Though a deeper brown than her brother, Sparrowpaw retains an interesting and uncommon reddish color; her chest, chin, and paws are a lovely contrast of white, and her face is a yet a deeper chocolatey color. Her narrow eyes are pale yellow.
Sparrowpaw is very strong (though not too fast), and trains vigorously to maintain her skills as a fighter.

Personality: Sparrowpaw is very competitive, and absolutely LOVES to cause trouble in the loudest way possible. This makes her quite fun, and she loves to be the "life of the party." Though almost a polar opposite to Foxpaw, Sparrowpaw is equally as curious and even more daring.

History: Born and raised in the clan with her brother.

Family: Foxpaw

Mate: ----

Other: ----
@Australotte this looks like it will be interesting ^-^ could I reserve the deputy spot? I'll have some warrior and apprentice characters as well, but if you're alright with it I would love to play that part. :3

(Edit: had the wrong thread before, apologies!)
@Australotte this looks like it will be interesting ^-^ could I reserve the deputy spot? I'll have some warrior and apprentice characters as well, but if you're alright with it I would love to play that part. :3

(Edit: had the wrong thread before, apologies!)
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
@SkyKeeper -- It's fine! And yes, I will reserve that spot for you c: thanks!
@SkyKeeper -- It's fine! And yes, I will reserve that spot for you c: thanks!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/I0SnHae.jpg[/img] Name: Wolfstrike Position: Deputy Age: 44 Moons (3 years, 8 months) Gender: Tom/Male Physical Description: a large, muscular Tom with broad shoulders and a long, plumed tail. His eyes are a piercing Golden color, his fur long and mottled black and grey. It is usually well kept, and clean due to his frequent fishing. His paws are abnormally large, which is in part what gave him his name, and they are surprisingly swift, also likely due to the practice with fishing. Personality: To his clanmates, he is kind, but has a firm paw when it comes to the code. Never afraid to help a cat in need, his paws gentle and his voice warm, his personality is a stark contrast to what his appearance might suggest. Towards enemies of the clan, however, he has a relatively short temper, and while he is willing to be just, he is unforgiving of those who haven't earned forgiveness. He fights for the clan, courage beating strong within his heart. History: Born to the clan, his parents raised him in the way of the code, which he has followed religiously from his first day as an apprentice. He threw himself into training, and guided by his mentor, became a fine young warrior. His first apprentice was Emberheart, who is now a proud warrior in the clan. Shortly after her apprenticeship was completed, Wolfstrike was chosen deputy, and has served his clan for many moons, helping to guide them down the path of a Warrior. Family: Willowkit || Daughter, Kit. Crowtalon || Father, Senior Warrior. Meadowbreeze || Mother, Elder. Crush: Mate: None yet Other: Because they are so large, his front paws pack quite a punch, and are one of his most powerful assets in battle. He enjoys the taste of fish over other prey, and will go out of his way to aquire it if necessary. He likes the color green, and the sound of the streams and rivers.
I0SnHae.jpg
Name: Wolfstrike

Position: Deputy

Physical Description: a large, muscular Tom with broad shoulders and a long, plumed tail. His eyes are a piercing Golden color, his fur long and mottled black and grey. It is usually well kept, and clean due to his frequent fishing. His paws are abnormally large, which is in part what gave him his name, and they are surprisingly swift, also likely due to the practice with fishing.

Personality: To his clanmates, he is kind, but has a firm paw when it comes to the code. Never afraid to help a cat in need, his paws gentle and his voice warm, his personality is a stark contrast to what his appearance might suggest. Towards enemies of the clan, however, he has a relatively short temper, and while he is willing to be just, he is unforgiving of those who haven't earned forgiveness. He fights for the clan, courage beating strong within his heart.

History: Born to the clan, his parents raised him in the way of the code, which he has followed religiously from his first day as an apprentice. He threw himself into training, and guided by his mentor, became a fine young warrior. His first apprentice was Emberheart, who is now a proud warrior in the clan. Shortly after her apprenticeship was completed, Wolfstrike was chosen deputy, and has served his clan for many moons, helping to guide them down the path of a Warrior.

Family: Willowkit || Daughter, Kit. Crowtalon || Father, Senior Warrior. Meadowbreeze || Mother, Elder.

Crush:

Mate: None yet

Other: Because they are so large, his front paws pack quite a punch, and are one of his most powerful assets in battle. He enjoys the taste of fish over other prey, and will go out of his way to aquire it if necessary. He likes the color green, and the sound of the streams and rivers.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JLSVwOL.jpg[/img] [i]Cat On The Right[/i] Name: Emberheart Position: Warrior Age: 26 moons Gender: Molly/Female Physical Description: Tall, but thin and agile, Emberheart is almost identical to her brother. A few variations in their appearance make it possible to tell them apart; Emberheart's eyes are a deeper green, and her markings are a bit more pale in shade. Her chest fur is thicker and longer than her brothers, her tail a bit longer, and her ears more rounded. Personality: fiery and sarcastic, Emberheart is so named for her fighting nature, her actions making it seem as though a fire burns within her. She is passionate and loyal, and has a strong distaste for cats whose focus is revenge, due to the incident with the fox. When she feels something is right, she will defend it until her final breath. She is good humored as well, however, and loves to laugh. History: Her kithood was rather usual, until the incident. Just as she reached 6 moons, her father was killed by a rabid fox that happened into the territory. Her mother, stricken with the loss, lashed out in the only way she knew how; by seeking revenge. She tracked down the fox, and even managed to kill it due to it's injuries, but sustained too many wounds herself and died before she could make it back to camp. Emberheart took that loss to heart, but eventually grew a bitterness for her mother's irrational need for revenge. She made a point of not being vengeful. Family: Adderwhisker || Brother, Warrior. Beetlestripe || Father, Deceased; Killed by a fox. Ashfeather || Mother, Deceased; Killed while seeking revenge on the fox that killed her mate. Crush: she harbors a small crush on the Deputy, Wolfstrike, that she has kept hidden for ten moons now. She knows her feelings are not returned, but cannot seem to find a way to move on. Mate: None yet Other: she has powerful hind legs, like her brother, and is good at leaping up trees after squirrels and into the air for birds. [img]http://i.imgur.com/JLSVwOL.jpg[/img] [i]Cat On The Left[/i] Name: Adderwhisker Position: Warrior Age: 26 moons Gender: Tom/male Physical Description: Tall, but a bit more solidly built than his sister, he is still sometimes mistaken for her. His markings are darker, his fur a bit shorter, and his eyes are flecked with gold. His features are a bit sharper than Ember's, but his sister tells him it's just because he's grumpier than her. Personality: a rather quiet cat, his personality is a big contrast from his sister's. He is just as stubborn, but WIP History: Wip Family: Wip (not open) Crush: None yet Mate: None yet Other: Wip
JLSVwOL.jpg
Cat On The Right
Name: Emberheart

Position: Warrior

Physical Description: Tall, but thin and agile, Emberheart is almost identical to her brother. A few variations in their appearance make it possible to tell them apart; Emberheart's eyes are a deeper green, and her markings are a bit more pale in shade. Her chest fur is thicker and longer than her brothers, her tail a bit longer, and her ears more rounded.

Personality: fiery and sarcastic, Emberheart is so named for her fighting nature, her actions making it seem as though a fire burns within her. She is passionate and loyal, and has a strong distaste for cats whose focus is revenge, due to the incident with the fox. When she feels something is right, she will defend it until her final breath. She is good humored as well, however, and loves to laugh.

History: Her kithood was rather usual, until the incident. Just as she reached 6 moons, her father was killed by a rabid fox that happened into the territory. Her mother, stricken with the loss, lashed out in the only way she knew how; by seeking revenge. She tracked down the fox, and even managed to kill it due to it's injuries, but sustained too many wounds herself and died before she could make it back to camp.
Emberheart took that loss to heart, but eventually grew a bitterness for her mother's irrational need for revenge. She made a point of not being vengeful.

Family: Adderwhisker || Brother, Warrior. Beetlestripe || Father, Deceased; Killed by a fox. Ashfeather || Mother, Deceased; Killed while seeking revenge on the fox that killed her mate.

Crush: she harbors a small crush on the Deputy, Wolfstrike, that she has kept hidden for ten moons now. She knows her feelings are not returned, but cannot seem to find a way to move on.

Other: she has powerful hind legs, like her brother, and is good at leaping up trees after squirrels and into the air for birds.

JLSVwOL.jpg
Cat On The Left
Name: Adderwhisker

Position: Warrior

Physical Description: Tall, but a bit more solidly built than his sister, he is still sometimes mistaken for her. His markings are darker, his fur a bit shorter, and his eyes are flecked with gold. His features are a bit sharper than Ember's, but his sister tells him it's just because he's grumpier than her.

Personality: a rather quiet cat, his personality is a big contrast from his sister's. He is just as stubborn, but WIP

History: Wip

Family: Wip (not open)

Crush: None yet

Other: Wip
this looks rly good! im gonna do my app tomorrow x
this looks rly good! im gonna do my app tomorrow x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12