Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | v a l l e y c l a n (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(@SketchedRaven quick question are you subscribed to the thread.)
(@SketchedRaven quick question are you subscribed to the thread.)
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@xCrimsonCatx

Nope xD I don't know how anyways ;-;
@xCrimsonCatx

Nope xD I don't know how anyways ;-;
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
(@SketchedRaven at the very top of the thread, on the right, there should be two buttons one says "New Topics" the other one is a star. If you click on the star you will get notifications every time someone posts on the thread. I asked because I replied to you a while ago a page or two back. xD)
(@SketchedRaven at the very top of the thread, on the right, there should be two buttons one says "New Topics" the other one is a star. If you click on the star you will get notifications every time someone posts on the thread. I asked because I replied to you a while ago a page or two back. xD)
2A6X4Q7.png
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw

"Yeah I'm starving." Firepaw stood and stretched padding towards camp next to her mentor. She could tell that there were still a lot of cats in the clearing. Firepaw's tail slightly lowered. She didn't like crowds of cats.
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw

"Yeah I'm starving." Firepaw stood and stretched padding towards camp next to her mentor. She could tell that there were still a lot of cats in the clearing. Firepaw's tail slightly lowered. She didn't like crowds of cats.
2A6X4Q7.png
@xCrimsonCatx

``Well, good thing prey is plentiful.`` She meowed looking down on her apprentice. She padded into camp with Firepaw, and told her to get something to eat. She also told her training was done for today, and that she had done very well.
@xCrimsonCatx

``Well, good thing prey is plentiful.`` She meowed looking down on her apprentice. She padded into camp with Firepaw, and told her to get something to eat. She also told her training was done for today, and that she had done very well.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@SketchedRaven @ScarletTheDragon

Firepaw

Firepaw thanked her mentor and ran over to the fresh-kill pile. Picking out a decent mouse. She noticed Ceaderbark all by himself in front of the Elders Den. Grabbing another mouse before she went over to him. "Hello Ceaderbark. Hungry? I brought you some fresh-kill." Firepaw dropped the mice and sat down in front of the tom.

(Is this roleplay dead?)
@SketchedRaven @ScarletTheDragon

Firepaw

Firepaw thanked her mentor and ran over to the fresh-kill pile. Picking out a decent mouse. She noticed Ceaderbark all by himself in front of the Elders Den. Grabbing another mouse before she went over to him. "Hello Ceaderbark. Hungry? I brought you some fresh-kill." Firepaw dropped the mice and sat down in front of the tom.

(Is this roleplay dead?)
2A6X4Q7.png
She purred and padded to the fresh-kill pile to grab a large vole. She lied down to eat her vole.

Peoples Interact with meeeee
She purred and padded to the fresh-kill pile to grab a large vole. She lied down to eat her vole.

Peoples Interact with meeeee
I'm not sure - my character Laurelheart is giving birth rn - and no one's interacted with me in the past 3 or 4 days
I'm not sure - my character Laurelheart is giving birth rn - and no one's interacted with me in the past 3 or 4 days
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@AndromedaGalaxy (Sorry I didn't see it! Here comes Firepaw!)

Firepaw

Firepaw sat next to the elder. Getting ready to start a conversation, but she froze. Firepaw heard a scream from the nursery. Standing, she quickly said a goodbye. Firepaw sprinted to the nursery. Laurelheart was leaning against a wall. Her body convulsing. "W-What do I do?!" Firepaw mewed. Scared for the she cat.
@AndromedaGalaxy (Sorry I didn't see it! Here comes Firepaw!)

Firepaw

Firepaw sat next to the elder. Getting ready to start a conversation, but she froze. Firepaw heard a scream from the nursery. Standing, she quickly said a goodbye. Firepaw sprinted to the nursery. Laurelheart was leaning against a wall. Her body convulsing. "W-What do I do?!" Firepaw mewed. Scared for the she cat.
2A6X4Q7.png
Laurelheart clenched her teeth and let out a his before flopping down into a nest. "Get Dawnpetal , or Koipaw! Hurry!"
Laurelheart clenched her teeth and let out a his before flopping down into a nest. "Get Dawnpetal , or Koipaw! Hurry!"
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9