Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | v a l l e y c l a n (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Sillywinter (I'm not but I often look over the thread)
Galepaw
Galepaw wanted so badly to hiss into his mentor's face as he had come behind Galepaw. The tone of his voice didn't help much either.
"Why do we have to do so much? I'm sure all the other apprentices only have to do one task today." A small growl escaped his throat as he watched Splinterpelt start to talk with Mottleclaw. He probably thinks my temper is hilarious... Galepaw huffed before he trotted over to Splinterpelt and his brother.

@Ilovepits
Speckpaw
Speckpaw glanced to Moondusk with a small smile. Unlike some others they knew how to please a cat. "Greetings, Moondusk. I'm doing fine today. Just a bit tired." They padded up to their mentor with a happy purr. "What might we be doing today?" Their eyes shined brightly as they stared at their mentor in question.
@Sillywinter (I'm not but I often look over the thread)
Galepaw
Galepaw wanted so badly to hiss into his mentor's face as he had come behind Galepaw. The tone of his voice didn't help much either.
"Why do we have to do so much? I'm sure all the other apprentices only have to do one task today." A small growl escaped his throat as he watched Splinterpelt start to talk with Mottleclaw. He probably thinks my temper is hilarious... Galepaw huffed before he trotted over to Splinterpelt and his brother.

@Ilovepits
Speckpaw
Speckpaw glanced to Moondusk with a small smile. Unlike some others they knew how to please a cat. "Greetings, Moondusk. I'm doing fine today. Just a bit tired." They padded up to their mentor with a happy purr. "What might we be doing today?" Their eyes shined brightly as they stared at their mentor in question.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@SketchedRaven (Hope you don't mind that I pinged you I just don't know if you're subbed to the forum.)

Firepaw sat by the entrance of the clan. Looking for her mentor, she had not been told what she had to do today. Firepaw was bored and wanted to do anything to keep her busy. Than Firepaw noticed that Specklestar had gathered the clan. She padded to the group of cats.
@SketchedRaven (Hope you don't mind that I pinged you I just don't know if you're subbed to the forum.)

Firepaw sat by the entrance of the clan. Looking for her mentor, she had not been told what she had to do today. Firepaw was bored and wanted to do anything to keep her busy. Than Firepaw noticed that Specklestar had gathered the clan. She padded to the group of cats.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
Raventooth nodded. "Alright. Now, where do I start? Ah! I remember. This happened when I was still a very young warrior. We were going to do a border clan. I believe Mottleclaw and another warrior was on the patrol." She paused to take a breath, before continuing. "So the three of us leave camp. We weren't very worried about the border, given how peaceful our clan land is. Halfway there, Mottleclaw scents something, commanding us to stop. Turns out what he caught scent of was a fox trail! Of course, I've never seen a fox before, so I was somewhat terrified and enthralled at the same time. Both Mottleclaw and the other warrior discussed about what to do, and eventually they settle on the idea of following the trail to see where it leads." Pausing, Raventooth looks down at Strangekit with a warm smile. "Should I keep going?"

@Crumbleless (Alright! I'll keep pinging you then)
Splinterpelt waved his tail dismissively. "Then those apprentices will earn their warrior titles knowing nothing. If you shut up and stop whining about your training, then maybe you'll actually learn something for once about becoming an exceptional warrior." He trailed off, looking up at Specklestar and waiting for her to assign groups. He wanted to be on the River border patrol and he figured he probably was going to. Besides, even if he was appointed to another border, he'll just make his way to the river one anyways for Galepaw's training.
Raventooth nodded. "Alright. Now, where do I start? Ah! I remember. This happened when I was still a very young warrior. We were going to do a border clan. I believe Mottleclaw and another warrior was on the patrol." She paused to take a breath, before continuing. "So the three of us leave camp. We weren't very worried about the border, given how peaceful our clan land is. Halfway there, Mottleclaw scents something, commanding us to stop. Turns out what he caught scent of was a fox trail! Of course, I've never seen a fox before, so I was somewhat terrified and enthralled at the same time. Both Mottleclaw and the other warrior discussed about what to do, and eventually they settle on the idea of following the trail to see where it leads." Pausing, Raventooth looks down at Strangekit with a warm smile. "Should I keep going?"

@Crumbleless (Alright! I'll keep pinging you then)
Splinterpelt waved his tail dismissively. "Then those apprentices will earn their warrior titles knowing nothing. If you shut up and stop whining about your training, then maybe you'll actually learn something for once about becoming an exceptional warrior." He trailed off, looking up at Specklestar and waiting for her to assign groups. He wanted to be on the River border patrol and he figured he probably was going to. Besides, even if he was appointed to another border, he'll just make his way to the river one anyways for Galepaw's training.
rPflwkH.png
[rule] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/257.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/258.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/259.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/257.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/258.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/259.png[/img][/columns] [rule] [font=century][size=4]Strangekit's tail tip twitched in fascination. She could practically feel past Raventooth's excitement and fear, broiling in her stomach. Even the slightest pause in the story left her in suspense, waiting eagerly. "Yes, of course!" she cried. Strangekit couldn't wait to see what happened next. [rule]

257.png 258.png 259.png 257.png 258.png 259.png

Strangekit's tail tip twitched in fascination. She could practically feel past Raventooth's excitement and fear, broiling in her stomach. Even the slightest pause in the story left her in suspense, waiting eagerly. "Yes, of course!" she cried. Strangekit couldn't wait to see what happened next.

TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@Crumbleless
Moondusk
To be honest the to didn't want to go anywhere to day, but it was his duty as a mentor to train his apprentice. "We are going to go to the training feild s to practice," the tom had told the apprentice before he padded to the fresh kill pile to eat something before they went off.
@Crumbleless
Moondusk
To be honest the to didn't want to go anywhere to day, but it was his duty as a mentor to train his apprentice. "We are going to go to the training feild s to practice," the tom had told the apprentice before he padded to the fresh kill pile to eat something before they went off.
Redlark scurried over to the meeting, her paws tripping over each other. As she sat down her breathing calmed down. She looked over to Adderwhisker, she pushed the air inside her mouth to her cheeks. She breathed out and turned away not wanting to be caught by him.
She listened quietly to Specklestar.
Redlark scurried over to the meeting, her paws tripping over each other. As she sat down her breathing calmed down. She looked over to Adderwhisker, she pushed the air inside her mouth to her cheeks. She breathed out and turned away not wanting to be caught by him.
She listened quietly to Specklestar.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
Laurelheart blushed at her mates flirting. She bumped him affectionately. "I'm tired of being stuck in that camp all the time! I needed some fresh air for once." She looked at Amaranthbuzz and licked his cheek. "I'm out here because I'm close to kitting. I want at least some freedom before I give birth and have to be stuck inside the nursery for months!" Laurelheart sighed and sat down, curling her tail over her swollen belly. She suddenly jumped. "Oh my Starclan! I haven't even picked names for the kits yet! I totally forgot about it! I don't even have any ideas!"

[Ehhh - sorry for my weak flirtation - haven't flirted in a while - and sorry again for any grammar and spelling mistakes. ]
Laurelheart blushed at her mates flirting. She bumped him affectionately. "I'm tired of being stuck in that camp all the time! I needed some fresh air for once." She looked at Amaranthbuzz and licked his cheek. "I'm out here because I'm close to kitting. I want at least some freedom before I give birth and have to be stuck inside the nursery for months!" Laurelheart sighed and sat down, curling her tail over her swollen belly. She suddenly jumped. "Oh my Starclan! I haven't even picked names for the kits yet! I totally forgot about it! I don't even have any ideas!"

[Ehhh - sorry for my weak flirtation - haven't flirted in a while - and sorry again for any grammar and spelling mistakes. ]
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Laurelheart purred, pressing herself close to Amaranthbuzz. "Those names are wonderful, I love them." She smiled at him, "Fine, old wise one. I'll go back to camp with you and do what you want want." She ran her tail up his spine. "You're going to make a great father, handsome, " she meowed. She rubbed her head against his chin.
"I hope no one's in the warriors den when we get there. I'd like some private time with you." Laurelheart started to walk away, quickening you her pace into a trot.

[aAh sorry for it being so short - I'm in the car rn and the road is a bit bumpy.]
Laurelheart purred, pressing herself close to Amaranthbuzz. "Those names are wonderful, I love them." She smiled at him, "Fine, old wise one. I'll go back to camp with you and do what you want want." She ran her tail up his spine. "You're going to make a great father, handsome, " she meowed. She rubbed her head against his chin.
"I hope no one's in the warriors den when we get there. I'd like some private time with you." Laurelheart started to walk away, quickening you her pace into a trot.

[aAh sorry for it being so short - I'm in the car rn and the road is a bit bumpy.]
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Satisfied that the Warriors we're waking, Wolfstrike made his way out into the camp. He padded over to Specklestar's side, and stood next to her, his eyes scanning over the clan with calm pride. He was glad to stand next to his leader, even after all these moons. His tail swayed slowly behind him, his whiskers twitching subtly with the breeze. They were still missing some. This caused a slight pang of worry in his belly; he didn't like when clanmates we're unaccounted for. However, he didn't mention it, wanting Specklestar to finish speaking.
When she had, he turned to her. "Should I pair up as well, or arrange a hunting patrol?" He asked, his voice rumbling pleasantly.
Willowkit, having been distracted by a butterfly, weaved her way back through the Warriors at Raventooth's call. She bounced into the nursery, just in time to hear the Queen's suggestion of a story. "Ooh, stories are even better than games!" She mewed, sitting down with her long tail curled 'round her paws. She looked over at Strangekit, and smiled at her, her ears flicking. "Good job catching the beetle, Strangekit! You'll make a great apprentice." She purred as an afterthought.
Adderwhisker blinked the remained of sleepiness from his eyes, and focused his gold and green gaze on the Chestnut fur of his apprentice, speaking to Doestep. Touching his tail to Emberheart's side to signal his parting, he made his way over. "Sparrowpaw, Doestep, good morning to you." He murmured, before focusing on Sparrowpaw. "We've a lot of training to do today, Sparrowpaw. Battle practice, this time." He stated, his tail flicking behind him. Yesterday it had been hunting, after all.
Emberheart watched her brother make his way over to Sparrowpaw, a spark of jealousy in her eyes. She'd wanted an apprentice, but hadn't received one though Adderwhisker had. Adderwhisker, who didn't much like apprentices to begin with. He seemed to like Sparrowpaw quite a bit, but that was beside the point. Emberheart loved kits and apprentices, and spent a good bit of her time with them despite having neither. Specklestar must have seen that, so why hadn't she picked Emberheart to mentor any of the apprentices?
The thought caused Emberheart's fur to prickle, and she waited anxiously for the meeting to finish so that she could go patrol or something.
Satisfied that the Warriors we're waking, Wolfstrike made his way out into the camp. He padded over to Specklestar's side, and stood next to her, his eyes scanning over the clan with calm pride. He was glad to stand next to his leader, even after all these moons. His tail swayed slowly behind him, his whiskers twitching subtly with the breeze. They were still missing some. This caused a slight pang of worry in his belly; he didn't like when clanmates we're unaccounted for. However, he didn't mention it, wanting Specklestar to finish speaking.
When she had, he turned to her. "Should I pair up as well, or arrange a hunting patrol?" He asked, his voice rumbling pleasantly.
Willowkit, having been distracted by a butterfly, weaved her way back through the Warriors at Raventooth's call. She bounced into the nursery, just in time to hear the Queen's suggestion of a story. "Ooh, stories are even better than games!" She mewed, sitting down with her long tail curled 'round her paws. She looked over at Strangekit, and smiled at her, her ears flicking. "Good job catching the beetle, Strangekit! You'll make a great apprentice." She purred as an afterthought.
Adderwhisker blinked the remained of sleepiness from his eyes, and focused his gold and green gaze on the Chestnut fur of his apprentice, speaking to Doestep. Touching his tail to Emberheart's side to signal his parting, he made his way over. "Sparrowpaw, Doestep, good morning to you." He murmured, before focusing on Sparrowpaw. "We've a lot of training to do today, Sparrowpaw. Battle practice, this time." He stated, his tail flicking behind him. Yesterday it had been hunting, after all.
Emberheart watched her brother make his way over to Sparrowpaw, a spark of jealousy in her eyes. She'd wanted an apprentice, but hadn't received one though Adderwhisker had. Adderwhisker, who didn't much like apprentices to begin with. He seemed to like Sparrowpaw quite a bit, but that was beside the point. Emberheart loved kits and apprentices, and spent a good bit of her time with them despite having neither. Specklestar must have seen that, so why hadn't she picked Emberheart to mentor any of the apprentices?
The thought caused Emberheart's fur to prickle, and she waited anxiously for the meeting to finish so that she could go patrol or something.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
Firepaw
Firepaw listened, but searched through the crowd for her mentor. She saw a flash of Redlark's orange and brown pelt. Quietly Firepaw stood and walked over to Redlark. Sitting back down next to her. Waiting until the meeting was over.
Firepaw
Firepaw listened, but searched through the crowd for her mentor. She saw a flash of Redlark's orange and brown pelt. Quietly Firepaw stood and walked over to Redlark. Sitting back down next to her. Waiting until the meeting was over.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9