Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Berchclan | Not Accepting!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48
Boulderstorm | Tom | Warrior | Apprentice: Soughpaw

"That's right!" he meows "very good!" He looks around the clearing at all the cats then down at Soughpaw and he quietly says "let's go out on a little border patrol to make sure there's no rogues around."

"That's right!" he meows "very good!" He looks around the clearing at all the cats then down at Soughpaw and he quietly says "let's go out on a little border patrol to make sure there's no rogues around."
Stray Kids Everywhere all Around the World!
Soughpaw smiled widely. She raced for the entrance and couldn't contain her excitement as she yowled, "WOOHOO!" She dashed through it, but then stopped, waiting for her mentor.
Soughpaw smiled widely. She raced for the entrance and couldn't contain her excitement as she yowled, "WOOHOO!" She dashed through it, but then stopped, waiting for her mentor.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png

"Soughpaw!" he snaps, and looks around nervously. He runs after her and catches up "we aren't supposed to be out here" he says quietly to her "and it's dangerous, so we need to be quiet. Okay?"

"Soughpaw!" he snaps, and looks around nervously. He runs after her and catches up "we aren't supposed to be out here" he says quietly to her "and it's dangerous, so we need to be quiet. Okay?"
Soughpaws tail drooped. "Sorry, I forgot." She shuffled her paws nervously.
Soughpaws tail drooped. "Sorry, I forgot." She shuffled her paws nervously.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png

"It's okay" he meows running his tail along her spine to comfort her "I don't think anyone was paying attention, now let's go." he pads out a little farther into the forest and he tastes the air for scents of strange cats that might be around.

"It's okay" he meows running his tail along her spine to comfort her "I don't think anyone was paying attention, now let's go." he pads out a little farther into the forest and he tastes the air for scents of strange cats that might be around.
Dusktide
Attentive eyes flash over the water, trained eyes honing in on a silver reflection darting between the dappled sunlight that dances on the surface. Paw raises slowly, carefully, movements incredibly gradual until slender limb is waiting and poised to strike. Ear barely even flicks as she hears the splash of Crowstream attempting a kill upstream--but the noise scares her quarry perfectly beneath her.

Whole body lunges forward and downward, right paw scooping the small creature into waiting fangs. Ivories pierce protective scales easily, biting swiftly into it to try to silence its struggles. It manages to shift, however; it wriggles enough so that its flattened upper fin worms its way past the teeth that pin them. Bony spines shoot up and into her maw, two of them stabbing painfully at her palette. She recoils with a hiss, tossing the fish to the shore as it spasms in its death throes.

Blood pools about her tongue, and when she raises it to test the punctures, blood dribbles down her chin, staining the silver fur. Dusktide works her jaw. It wasn't the first time, and it wasn't the last. She turns her gaze upward to see that Crowstream has made a kill of his own. With crimson still staining her lips, she gives a nod of approval.

Cinderpaw
Ear pivots forward as his mentor poses a new question. He stands suddenly alert, posture straightening and body tensing. Nothing. He hears nothing. The apprentice frowns, distressed, but then her tries to relax and eases his eyes shut.

Slowly, something begins to stand out from the drone of the forest--something close. Head turns toward it, blind but beginning to see with his ears, which twitch now at every strong rustle. He spreads his toes and walks carefully upon them. Lids raise slowly from pale green orbs to focus on the rustling pile of leaves he can now see.

All at once, muscles bunch and he pounces, swift as the wind he would come to be named for. Both paws clamp down upon the vole and his jaws quickly follow. Claws and teeth sink in all at once, leaving it with a few more puncture wounds than necessary, but killing it nonetheless. He rises and stands tall with his prize, purring as he looks back at Nightstride, seeking his mentor's approval.
Dusktide
Attentive eyes flash over the water, trained eyes honing in on a silver reflection darting between the dappled sunlight that dances on the surface. Paw raises slowly, carefully, movements incredibly gradual until slender limb is waiting and poised to strike. Ear barely even flicks as she hears the splash of Crowstream attempting a kill upstream--but the noise scares her quarry perfectly beneath her.

Whole body lunges forward and downward, right paw scooping the small creature into waiting fangs. Ivories pierce protective scales easily, biting swiftly into it to try to silence its struggles. It manages to shift, however; it wriggles enough so that its flattened upper fin worms its way past the teeth that pin them. Bony spines shoot up and into her maw, two of them stabbing painfully at her palette. She recoils with a hiss, tossing the fish to the shore as it spasms in its death throes.

Blood pools about her tongue, and when she raises it to test the punctures, blood dribbles down her chin, staining the silver fur. Dusktide works her jaw. It wasn't the first time, and it wasn't the last. She turns her gaze upward to see that Crowstream has made a kill of his own. With crimson still staining her lips, she gives a nod of approval.

Cinderpaw
Ear pivots forward as his mentor poses a new question. He stands suddenly alert, posture straightening and body tensing. Nothing. He hears nothing. The apprentice frowns, distressed, but then her tries to relax and eases his eyes shut.

Slowly, something begins to stand out from the drone of the forest--something close. Head turns toward it, blind but beginning to see with his ears, which twitch now at every strong rustle. He spreads his toes and walks carefully upon them. Lids raise slowly from pale green orbs to focus on the rustling pile of leaves he can now see.

All at once, muscles bunch and he pounces, swift as the wind he would come to be named for. Both paws clamp down upon the vole and his jaws quickly follow. Claws and teeth sink in all at once, leaving it with a few more puncture wounds than necessary, but killing it nonetheless. He rises and stands tall with his prize, purring as he looks back at Nightstride, seeking his mentor's approval.
Ashfeather | Female| Warrior | Open

Ashfeather's green eyes opened, soon shutting as they met the bright daylight beyond the den. She rose to her paws and shook out her pelt, her ears flicking in each direction briefly before they relaxed. She walked forward and exited the den, her eyes surveying the activities that the clan was pursuing.

Amberstone | Male | Warrior | Open
Amberstone sat up tall by the entrance to the camp, his naturally intimidating and taunting gaze shifting from each clan member present within the camp. He was typically one to start the conversations, usually with an insult to draw his prey in. But today, none of the cats truly interested him.

(If you meet any of my cats, do ping me! I might forget this otherwise xD)
Ashfeather | Female| Warrior | Open

Ashfeather's green eyes opened, soon shutting as they met the bright daylight beyond the den. She rose to her paws and shook out her pelt, her ears flicking in each direction briefly before they relaxed. She walked forward and exited the den, her eyes surveying the activities that the clan was pursuing.

Amberstone | Male | Warrior | Open
Amberstone sat up tall by the entrance to the camp, his naturally intimidating and taunting gaze shifting from each clan member present within the camp. He was typically one to start the conversations, usually with an insult to draw his prey in. But today, none of the cats truly interested him.

(If you meet any of my cats, do ping me! I might forget this otherwise xD)
AMXdJAR.png Hidori | Female
Leveling Service

Familiar Quest

CS profile
Form: • Current name: Fireflint • past name: Firepaw, Firekit • future name: N/A • gender: She-cat • age: Young warrior so I'd say maybe 6-12 moons • previous ranking: Apprentice • current ranking: Warrior • love: N/A • family: N/A [img]http://www.riverinabuildingdesign.com/uploads/2/0/8/6/20869860/s640320722268782727_p1_i1_w1024.jpeg[/img] Bright orange cat with black paws and forest green eyes. type personality here. Shy, Quiet, Keeps to her self, Likes to be useful, Not very aggressive, Tries to hard, and she is a great hunter. type history here. Fireflint was abandoned by her mother, who was a stray, in clan territory. A group of warriors found her and brought her back to camp. Fireflint was raised and cared for by the clan. Now as she grows she couldn't imagine living without the clan. type any other information here.
Form:

• Current name: Fireflint
• past name: Firepaw, Firekit
• future name: N/A

• previous ranking: Apprentice
• current ranking: Warrior
• love: N/A
• family: N/A

s640320722268782727_p1_i1_w1024.jpeg
Bright orange cat with black paws and forest green eyes.

type personality here. Shy, Quiet, Keeps to her self, Likes to be useful, Not very aggressive, Tries to hard, and she is a great hunter.

type history here. Fireflint was abandoned by her mother, who was a stray, in clan territory. A group of warriors found her and brought her back to camp. Fireflint was raised and cared for by the clan. Now as she grows she couldn't imagine living without the clan.

type any other information here.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@InsanityAbyss (Im subbed!)

Pearlfur felt a cat land on top of her. She grunted as she landed on the ground.
She looked up to see a cat on her. She held a smug looked as she stared Pearlfur down.
Pearlfur felt her fur get hot, "I guess you did, I was just grooming but it's nice to see another cat just as bored." She mewed. Pearlfur felt her tail twitch. She lifted the cat off her.
"So, I'm Pearlfur, you are?" Pearlfur asked, as she shifted her paws, nervously.

(I apologize if I missed gendered your cat)
@InsanityAbyss (Im subbed!)

Pearlfur felt a cat land on top of her. She grunted as she landed on the ground.
She looked up to see a cat on her. She held a smug looked as she stared Pearlfur down.
Pearlfur felt her fur get hot, "I guess you did, I was just grooming but it's nice to see another cat just as bored." She mewed. Pearlfur felt her tail twitch. She lifted the cat off her.
"So, I'm Pearlfur, you are?" Pearlfur asked, as she shifted her paws, nervously.

(I apologize if I missed gendered your cat)
I’ve been spotted. :0
Koipond
"Yes we must tell them something realistic enough to let us out" she meowed looking out of the den "Your clever I'm sure you can think up of something.". She yawned and meowed "either way we gotta hide the herbs and have an excuse along the lines of not having enough of a herb."
Koipond
"Yes we must tell them something realistic enough to let us out" she meowed looking out of the den "Your clever I'm sure you can think up of something.". She yawned and meowed "either way we gotta hide the herbs and have an excuse along the lines of not having enough of a herb."
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48