Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Berchclan | Not Accepting!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
[center]Form: • Current name: Pandora • past name: - • future name: it will forever be Pandora • gender: female • age: 30 • previous ranking: rogue • current ranking: rogue • love: South - @timeoblivion • family: - I'll put this in later (Picture of cat/Description): [img]http://s2.favim.com/orig/160113/animal-art-beautiful-nature-Favim.com-3877310.jpg[/img] type a personality here: Witty, Sarcastic, Curious, Mischievous Deceptive and Dishonest, and most time very cruel. type history here : - working on it type any other information here: has been with South for a while <3
Form:

• Current name: Pandora
• past name: -
• future name: it will forever be Pandora

• previous ranking: rogue
• current ranking: rogue
• love: South - @timeoblivion
• family: - I'll put this in later

(Picture of cat/Description): animal-art-beautiful-nature-Favim.com-3877310.jpg

type a personality here: Witty, Sarcastic, Curious, Mischievous Deceptive and Dishonest, and most time very cruel.

type history here : - working on it

type any other information here: has been with South for a while <3
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
I hope you're still accepting... • Current name: Pearlfur • past name: Pearlkit, Pearlpaw • gender: She-cat • age: 30 moons • previous ranking: Apprentice (?) • current ranking: Warrior • love: hhh idk if there is the right cat... i guess • family: (I hope it's okay, I'm using her own family in her story so it might be a little weird) Father: Barkstripe Mother: Rosewing Brother: Quartzpelt Sister: Garnetwhisker (Picture of cat/Description) [img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cream-turkish-van-cat-white-background-10552229.jpg[/img] Except light blue eyes... type a personality here. Pearlfur is a serious cat. She takes being a warrior and following the warrior code seriously. (I would like to rp as her b4 making her traits) type history here. (in the works) type any other information here: She is all new... i guess..
I hope you're still accepting...

• Current name: Pearlfur
• past name: Pearlkit, Pearlpaw

• previous ranking: Apprentice (?)
• current ranking: Warrior
• love: hhh idk if there is the right cat... i guess
• family:
(I hope it's okay, I'm using her own family in her story so it might be a little weird)
Father: Barkstripe
Mother: Rosewing
Brother: Quartzpelt
Sister: Garnetwhisker

(Picture of cat/Description)

cream-turkish-van-cat-white-background-10552229.jpg

Except light blue eyes...

type a personality here.
Pearlfur is a serious cat. She takes being a warrior and following the warrior code seriously.
(I would like to rp as her b4 making her traits)

type history here.
(in the works)

type any other information here: She is all new... i guess..
I’ve been spotted. :0
Soughpaw huffed in frustration. Focus! Soughpaw studied Boulderstorm, her eyes narrowed into slits. She darted to the side and then the other, making sort of a zig zag pattern. Then she leaped it the air, soaring over her mentors head and landing in his back.
Soughpaw huffed in frustration. Focus! Soughpaw studied Boulderstorm, her eyes narrowed into slits. She darted to the side and then the other, making sort of a zig zag pattern. Then she leaped it the air, soaring over her mentors head and landing in his back.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Just letting everyone know there is now a Berchclan Discussion thread! =)

@DragonheartofTC - Accepted! =)
@TimeOblivion - Accepted! =)

Boulderstorm | Tom | Warrior | Apprentice: Soughpaw

He watches his apprentice, confused by his zig zag movement then when Soughpaw lands on his back he collapses to the ground, shocked, but satisfied. "Great!" He meows to Soughpaw "now when it's an enemy you can rake your back claws down their back and other cats can attack from the sides" he meows to his apprentice that's still on him.
Just letting everyone know there is now a Berchclan Discussion thread! =)

@DragonheartofTC - Accepted! =)
@TimeOblivion - Accepted! =)

He watches his apprentice, confused by his zig zag movement then when Soughpaw lands on his back he collapses to the ground, shocked, but satisfied. "Great!" He meows to Soughpaw "now when it's an enemy you can rake your back claws down their back and other cats can attack from the sides" he meows to his apprentice that's still on him.
Stray Kids Everywhere all Around the World!
Soughpaw smiled at her mentors praise and hopped off him. Her stomach growled but she shook it off and looked up at Boulderstorm. "Now what're we gonna do!?"
Soughpaw smiled at her mentors praise and hopped off him. Her stomach growled but she shook it off and looked up at Boulderstorm. "Now what're we gonna do!?"
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda

Boulderstorm heard his apprentices stomach growl and he felt bad, he wished he was able to go out hunting for the clan but with so many warriors out already someone needed to watch the clearing, specifically the medicine cats. "What would you do when fighting a badger?" he quizzes, tilting his head. The move plays in his mind of jumping over the badger, turning on your back legs, then attacking the back legs of the badger.

Boulderstorm heard his apprentices stomach growl and he felt bad, he wished he was able to go out hunting for the clan but with so many warriors out already someone needed to watch the clearing, specifically the medicine cats. "What would you do when fighting a badger?" he quizzes, tilting his head. The move plays in his mind of jumping over the badger, turning on your back legs, then attacking the back legs of the badger.
Stray Kids Everywhere all Around the World!
Pearlfur stretched her long legs. The sun soaked her white and light ginger pelt as she walked out. She looked back and forther for any other cats. She sighed and sat down.
She groomed her side waiting for any cats.
Pearlfur stretched her long legs. The sun soaked her white and light ginger pelt as she walked out. She looked back and forther for any other cats. She sighed and sat down.
She groomed her side waiting for any cats.
I’ve been spotted. :0
Nightstride turned to Cinderpaw, ears twitching. "What do you hear?" He asked quietly, tail twitching. He wanted his apprentice to hear the small rustle in the clump of leaves just a few feet before them. Nightstride had already caught enough prey himself, and Cinderpaw had still yet to catch something. He needed to work on keeping his prey hooked with his claws and to kill it swiftly with one bite.
Nightstride turned to Cinderpaw, ears twitching. "What do you hear?" He asked quietly, tail twitching. He wanted his apprentice to hear the small rustle in the clump of leaves just a few feet before them. Nightstride had already caught enough prey himself, and Cinderpaw had still yet to catch something. He needed to work on keeping his prey hooked with his claws and to kill it swiftly with one bite.
rPflwkH.png
It was a rather sunny day outside, as the bengal cat were sprawled out on her back on the carpet of green grass beneath her and bathed in the rays of light. But soon enough she began to grown bored of not having anything to do. Her sharp green optics slowly opened as she flipped herself on her belly, looks like most of the other felines are all doing their own business.

Tigereye yawned, but then something caught her attention, or rather someone, and that someone is another pretty molly with the name Pearlfur. Bingo She thought with a smug grin, the she-cat doesn't seem to be occupied at the moment and if Tigereye doesn't want to get an earful and possibly scratched for mendling in with busied cats, she's just the perfect target to be messing around with for now.

She slowly sneaked up on behind Pearlfur, never lost that grin on her felis feature and waited for the moment Pearlfur had her guard down. She strikes, with her full strength, pounced onto the other cat and sent them both tumbling on the ground before she hopped on her feet and away from the possibly now ticked off molly. With a fox dung eating grin, she looked down at Pearlfur "Gotcha! What are you doing here all alone, pretty face?"

@DragonheartofTC
It was a rather sunny day outside, as the bengal cat were sprawled out on her back on the carpet of green grass beneath her and bathed in the rays of light. But soon enough she began to grown bored of not having anything to do. Her sharp green optics slowly opened as she flipped herself on her belly, looks like most of the other felines are all doing their own business.

Tigereye yawned, but then something caught her attention, or rather someone, and that someone is another pretty molly with the name Pearlfur. Bingo She thought with a smug grin, the she-cat doesn't seem to be occupied at the moment and if Tigereye doesn't want to get an earful and possibly scratched for mendling in with busied cats, she's just the perfect target to be messing around with for now.

She slowly sneaked up on behind Pearlfur, never lost that grin on her felis feature and waited for the moment Pearlfur had her guard down. She strikes, with her full strength, pounced onto the other cat and sent them both tumbling on the ground before she hopped on her feet and away from the possibly now ticked off molly. With a fox dung eating grin, she looked down at Pearlfur "Gotcha! What are you doing here all alone, pretty face?"

@DragonheartofTC
Soughpaw thought for a moment. What would I do when fighting a badger? She'd never encountered one, so she had no idea whether or not this was the right answer. "Would you attack it from the back?" Her voice didn't hold alot of confidence in her answer, but she prayed that it was right.
Soughpaw thought for a moment. What would I do when fighting a badger? She'd never encountered one, so she had no idea whether or not this was the right answer. "Would you attack it from the back?" Her voice didn't hold alot of confidence in her answer, but she prayed that it was right.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48