Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Berchclan | Not Accepting!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48
@Taegeuk

((I love this role play. But I'm not going to be able to post for the next few days because of camping. Rip. But I'll be back for sure late sunday.))
@Taegeuk

((I love this role play. But I'm not going to be able to post for the next few days because of camping. Rip. But I'll be back for sure late sunday.))
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@Starsight - That's fine! I understand being busy I just know some people tend to stop so I want to make sure everyone is still interested. I'm glad you're still interested!! =)

@xCrimsonCatx - That's fine! I hope you have fun camping!! C=
@Starsight - That's fine! I understand being busy I just know some people tend to stop so I want to make sure everyone is still interested. I'm glad you're still interested!! =)

@xCrimsonCatx - That's fine! I hope you have fun camping!! C=
Stray Kids Everywhere all Around the World!
Crowstream | Tom | Warrior

he looks around, they still weren't back from dealing with the fox. He looks over at Frostfall and the other warriors in the area. "I'm going to head back to camp" he meows to the medicine cats. He turns and pads in the direction of the camp. His stomach rumbling from hunger, he pads through the entrance and he heads to the fresh-kill pile he grabs a vole and then he goes and settles down and starts eating. He looks around the camp, seeing the apprentices, Boulderstorm, and whoever else was in camp.

he looks around, they still weren't back from dealing with the fox. He looks over at Frostfall and the other warriors in the area. "I'm going to head back to camp" he meows to the medicine cats. He turns and pads in the direction of the camp. His stomach rumbling from hunger, he pads through the entrance and he heads to the fresh-kill pile he grabs a vole and then he goes and settles down and starts eating. He looks around the camp, seeing the apprentices, Boulderstorm, and whoever else was in camp.
((@Starsight. That's alright! I don't mind having to wait haha. @Taegeuk I'm still interested in this roleplay!

Nightstride wanted to give up, to give in to his exhaustion, but that was his body speaking and not his mind. He watched Dusktide almost fall into the gorge and he felt himself almost choke on his own heart. The risk was too high, if one of them was to die, the entire plan would fail. He couldn't have that happen. I'm almost there, just a little further! Nightstride didn't break his run and kept going, paws blurred as he rushed across the ground. He was beyond desperate, what could he do? A sudden idea entered his mind.

When he was only a few feet away from the fox, he gave a powerful leap forwards. "Dusktide! Move aside!" He yowled as his body slammed into the fox's flank, sending the best teetering forwards. "Help me push it over!" His voice cracked, eyes wide. In those few seconds he watched as the fox teetered towards the edge, but falter and remain stubbornly clinging the dirt. It turned to him, snarling and snapping it's jaws. Nightstride ducked, just narrowly missing having his ear torn off. Sliding smoothly beneath the fox's stomach, he once again smashed his body into it and pushed the best towards the gorge. It gave way, just a bit.

"Dusktide, push it's legs! It'll fall into the gorge!" Nightstride repeated the sams move with the fox again, now pushing into it's body on the other side. He was struggling to breathe, adrenaline keeping him moving and warm as his fear tried to freeze his body and mind. His legs shook from the strain, vision slightly cloudy. How long could he keep this up for? Sooner or later the fox will catch him, having seen through him and his battle. It was only a matter of time.
((@Starsight. That's alright! I don't mind having to wait haha. @Taegeuk I'm still interested in this roleplay!

Nightstride wanted to give up, to give in to his exhaustion, but that was his body speaking and not his mind. He watched Dusktide almost fall into the gorge and he felt himself almost choke on his own heart. The risk was too high, if one of them was to die, the entire plan would fail. He couldn't have that happen. I'm almost there, just a little further! Nightstride didn't break his run and kept going, paws blurred as he rushed across the ground. He was beyond desperate, what could he do? A sudden idea entered his mind.

When he was only a few feet away from the fox, he gave a powerful leap forwards. "Dusktide! Move aside!" He yowled as his body slammed into the fox's flank, sending the best teetering forwards. "Help me push it over!" His voice cracked, eyes wide. In those few seconds he watched as the fox teetered towards the edge, but falter and remain stubbornly clinging the dirt. It turned to him, snarling and snapping it's jaws. Nightstride ducked, just narrowly missing having his ear torn off. Sliding smoothly beneath the fox's stomach, he once again smashed his body into it and pushed the best towards the gorge. It gave way, just a bit.

"Dusktide, push it's legs! It'll fall into the gorge!" Nightstride repeated the sams move with the fox again, now pushing into it's body on the other side. He was struggling to breathe, adrenaline keeping him moving and warm as his fear tried to freeze his body and mind. His legs shook from the strain, vision slightly cloudy. How long could he keep this up for? Sooner or later the fox will catch him, having seen through him and his battle. It was only a matter of time.
rPflwkH.png
Fireflint~Warrior~She-cat

Fireflint was lounging in the sun. Her tail flicking nervously. Fireflint didn't notice Crowstream come into the camp. Fireflint's stomach rumbled she was hungry, but she couldn't eat.

Fireflint was lounging in the sun. Her tail flicking nervously. Fireflint didn't notice Crowstream come into the camp. Fireflint's stomach rumbled she was hungry, but she couldn't eat.
2A6X4Q7.png
(I'll be able to post soon - I'm just a bit busy with figuring out school stuff - hopefully I'll be able to post later today)
(I'll be able to post soon - I'm just a bit busy with figuring out school stuff - hopefully I'll be able to post later today)
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Dusktide
The warrior spies her companion come leaping from the underbrush and into the small fringe of a clearing, the tom's body smashing into the fox's flank and sending it toward her. Prepared, she lunged out of the way--and it barely manages to teeter on the brink, turning to snap at the opponent who had attacked it. Nightstride barely dodges the assault, beginning once more to try to batter it to the edge, shouting at her to help him do the same.

She lunges at its front limbs, to help split its attention between her and Nightstride. Fangs sink deep into the fox's flesh and it gives a cry. It soon realizes, however, their intention. It locks its legs and sinks its claws into the damp earth, rooting itself with a snarl. It snaps at Dusktide, forcing her away. Sharpe eyes lock onto how close it is to the edge--only a little more...

Dusktide moves without hesitation.

The she-cat leaps at its hind limbs. Fangs seep deep into the back of its lower leg, front paws raising to wrap her legs around it. With a mighty heave, she pulls the fox back and to the edge of the ledge--and herself with it.

She slips off in the same moment that the fox does, but finds the only available hold--a thick band of roots protruding from the side, a few feet down. Dusktide grabs it with her front limbs and holds on tight as the fox falls past her. It gives a cry as it tumbles, but gets its revenge; as it plummets, it manages to rip its claws down her back as it tries to gain a grip on anything to stay afloat. Her cry of pain rises into the forest as it splits open her flesh, scoring from the center of her back down to the base of her tail. She pulls her tail beneath her just in time to avoid its snapping jaws.

"Nightstride!" she manages, voice strained as she pours her energy into holding on, despite the tremendous pain on her back. Gaze darts from side to side. "Get the others!" She wouldn't be able to make it up on her own--they'd need to find something for her to grab onto, to pull as a group.
Dusktide
The warrior spies her companion come leaping from the underbrush and into the small fringe of a clearing, the tom's body smashing into the fox's flank and sending it toward her. Prepared, she lunged out of the way--and it barely manages to teeter on the brink, turning to snap at the opponent who had attacked it. Nightstride barely dodges the assault, beginning once more to try to batter it to the edge, shouting at her to help him do the same.

She lunges at its front limbs, to help split its attention between her and Nightstride. Fangs sink deep into the fox's flesh and it gives a cry. It soon realizes, however, their intention. It locks its legs and sinks its claws into the damp earth, rooting itself with a snarl. It snaps at Dusktide, forcing her away. Sharpe eyes lock onto how close it is to the edge--only a little more...

Dusktide moves without hesitation.

The she-cat leaps at its hind limbs. Fangs seep deep into the back of its lower leg, front paws raising to wrap her legs around it. With a mighty heave, she pulls the fox back and to the edge of the ledge--and herself with it.

She slips off in the same moment that the fox does, but finds the only available hold--a thick band of roots protruding from the side, a few feet down. Dusktide grabs it with her front limbs and holds on tight as the fox falls past her. It gives a cry as it tumbles, but gets its revenge; as it plummets, it manages to rip its claws down her back as it tries to gain a grip on anything to stay afloat. Her cry of pain rises into the forest as it splits open her flesh, scoring from the center of her back down to the base of her tail. She pulls her tail beneath her just in time to avoid its snapping jaws.

"Nightstride!" she manages, voice strained as she pours her energy into holding on, despite the tremendous pain on her back. Gaze darts from side to side. "Get the others!" She wouldn't be able to make it up on her own--they'd need to find something for her to grab onto, to pull as a group.
I'm glad you guys are still interested!! C= <3
I'm sorry if my post came off as rude (I don't think it did but idk I worry lol)
I 100% understand if you guys are busy and are unable to post. <3

He looks around the camp and he sees Fireflint, he jumps to his paws after he finishes his fresh-kill and he pads over to her. "Hello Fireflint!" He meows "may I sit with you?" He asks tilting his head, hoping she says yes but also understanding if she wants to be alone for a little.

Sorrehleart | She-cat | Warrior [repost]

She gets to the creek and she pads up and down the edge, looking at her reflection in the water. She sighs, bored Sorrelheart hunted earlier that day so she didn't really feel like doing anymore hunting. The clan was busy with the fox and sitting around doing nothing wasn't really for her. She eventually finds a fallen branch and she presses her paw against it to see if it will break under her weight. She carefully jumps up onto and looks back before crossing to the other side.

Sorrelheart was in unknown territory now, she looked around scenting the air and the smells were so different. She pads on, deeper into the forest. What if there's danger? she thinks to herself What if I come across a fox? Or even worse.. a family of foxes.. Or even rogues? She pushes the thoughts away and she continues on, curiously.
I'm glad you guys are still interested!! C= <3
I'm sorry if my post came off as rude (I don't think it did but idk I worry lol)
I 100% understand if you guys are busy and are unable to post. <3

He looks around the camp and he sees Fireflint, he jumps to his paws after he finishes his fresh-kill and he pads over to her. "Hello Fireflint!" He meows "may I sit with you?" He asks tilting his head, hoping she says yes but also understanding if she wants to be alone for a little.

Sorrehleart | She-cat | Warrior [repost]

She gets to the creek and she pads up and down the edge, looking at her reflection in the water. She sighs, bored Sorrelheart hunted earlier that day so she didn't really feel like doing anymore hunting. The clan was busy with the fox and sitting around doing nothing wasn't really for her. She eventually finds a fallen branch and she presses her paw against it to see if it will break under her weight. She carefully jumps up onto and looks back before crossing to the other side.

Sorrelheart was in unknown territory now, she looked around scenting the air and the smells were so different. She pads on, deeper into the forest. What if there's danger? she thinks to herself What if I come across a fox? Or even worse.. a family of foxes.. Or even rogues? She pushes the thoughts away and she continues on, curiously.

Fireflint looks up at Crowstream with a sad look in her eyes. "Hello. Please sit. I don't have to many friends in the clan so I think some company would be nice." Fireflint smiled slightly. She looked down shifting her paws slightly.

Fireflint looks up at Crowstream with a sad look in her eyes. "Hello. Please sit. I don't have to many friends in the clan so I think some company would be nice." Fireflint smiled slightly. She looked down shifting her paws slightly.
2A6X4Q7.png
@taegeuk
I'm at band camp until this evening and my mouse gave out so I can't use my computer, I am still interested though.
@taegeuk
I'm at band camp until this evening and my mouse gave out so I can't use my computer, I am still interested though.
AMXdJAR.png Hidori | Female
Leveling Service

Familiar Quest

CS profile
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48