Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Berchclan | Not Accepting!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
• Current name: Cement
• past name: Marble - his human owners called him this.
• future name: -

• previous ranking: -
• current ranking: stray
• love: -
• family: unknown

2YCm4lv.jpg

• personality: Cement is a recluse and a shady individual. He prefers to watch from the shadows and keep tabs on those he knows. A liar, a thief, it's hard to trust him and even harder for him to trust you. He's somewhat lost and is a wanderer, so when something catches his attention, he usually likes to get himself involved. Cement likes to feel powerful, but he doesn't want to be seen as a monster or villain.

• history: He was adopted as a kit, but the family who adopted him let him loose when they could no longer afford to take care of him. The neighborhood they left him in was rather dangerous, and there were many strays whom took advantage of his unfortunate happenings. Cement earned his name when his first fight took place on a broken sidewalk. His opponent used a sharp edge of cement to bash in his left eye. Another cat knew what the kind of rock was and started to call him Cement.

• extra: Blind in his left eye.

• Current name: Strikingpaw
• past name: Strikingkit
• future name: Strikingpuddle

• previous ranking: kit
• current ranking: medicine cat apprentice
• family: deceased

37Jpzkl.png
- yellow eyes

• personality: Strikingpaw is rather curious and playful in nature. He can be robust and arrogant and extremely stubborn, and it's a wonder how he can have the patience to be a medicine cat. He himself doesn't even know why he decided to choose to be a medicine cat, which proves how limited his knowledge is. Even on tough days, Strikingpaw can be very upbeat and he's not very keen on personal space. He can be very sacrificing, for he doesn't believe in selfishness of others.

• history: Strikingpaw was born into the clan. His father was a warrior and his mother a queen. His mother died at childbirth, which was unheard of, considering he was the only kit born. His father committed suicide a moon later. Strikingpaw considered this to be very selfish, and he grew lost, having no guidance from his father. On a whim, he decided to become a medicine cat apprentice.

• extra: He likes to eat last after the first kill.

• Current name: Mottleclaw
• past name: Mottlepaw, Mottlekit

• previous ranking: apprentice
• current ranking: warrior
• love: She was a rogue. He was forced to kill her.
• family: unknown. Nightstride is like a real son to him.

Pty1hg9.jpg

• personality: Mottleclaw is gruff with others and prefers to listen rather than speak. Most times he'll just reply with a grunt or growl, or just the flick of his tail. The tom can be very intimidating and blatantly honest. His honesty is what makes others bristle and spit at him, but he could care less. Mottleclaw is strangely possessive and protective over Nightstride, but it's no surprise considering how they're both like father and son. Mottleclaw values honesty, privacy, and solitude, tending to keep to himself most days. He believes in just punishments to the guilty.

• history: Mottleclaw was slightly disturbed as a kit due to the abuse of his mother, who once was a popular queen in the clan. When he was out of the den and an apprentice, he was very eager to keep far from his mother and the clan itself, often times sneaking out and venturing around in the woods. It took a long time for him to receive his warrior name and title. As a warrior, Mottleclaw began courting a female rogue, and both fell in love. The current clan leader found out and Mottleclaw ended the romance. During a battle with a small group of rogues, Mottleclaw was forced to kill her.

• extra: His body is covered in multiple scars and he possess a short bob tail.

• Current name: Nightstride (He wanted Mossy changed to Night)
• past name: Mossypaw, Mossykit

• love: He's currently favoring (claim?).
• family: deceased. Mottleclaw is like his adoptive-father figure.

Nigdfio.png

• personality: Nightstride is a prideful, happy cat. He loves to socialize with others and make friends. He's a skilled warrior and can be rather arrogant with his rank. Ambitious, Nightstride wishes to become deputy. He can be very caring and patient, and sometimes plays with the kits of the clan. Nightstride likes to believe he's perfect, but deep down, he knows he can be very prideful and greedy. He's self-conscious of the scar on his face, the one he earned fighting a badger. He struggles with his feelings of attraction to other cats of the same gender. Sometimes, despite the strong relationship with Mottleclaw, it feels like his adoptive-father shadows him.

• history: Nightstride was adopted into the clan as a lost kit, one that Mottleclaw had found. He was raised by one of the queens and as an apprentice, Mottleclaw became his mentor. Both toms grew very close with one another, and now Nightstride views him as his adoptive father. Currently, Nightstride is aiming to become deputy.

• extra: He has a large, visible scar on his nose, crossing between his eyes. Nightstride is homosexual, which is his mental and emotional struggle given the expectations of the clan.

@DragonKaneki

Just so you know, it's been a while since I've read the books, so I'm a little rusty here haha

Also, I could be a co-owner :)
• Current name: Cement
• past name: Marble - his human owners called him this.

• previous ranking: -
• current ranking: stray
• family: unknown

2YCm4lv.jpg

• personality: Cement is a recluse and a shady individual. He prefers to watch from the shadows and keep tabs on those he knows. A liar, a thief, it's hard to trust him and even harder for him to trust you. He's somewhat lost and is a wanderer, so when something catches his attention, he usually likes to get himself involved. Cement likes to feel powerful, but he doesn't want to be seen as a monster or villain.

• history: He was adopted as a kit, but the family who adopted him let him loose when they could no longer afford to take care of him. The neighborhood they left him in was rather dangerous, and there were many strays whom took advantage of his unfortunate happenings. Cement earned his name when his first fight took place on a broken sidewalk. His opponent used a sharp edge of cement to bash in his left eye. Another cat knew what the kind of rock was and started to call him Cement.

• extra: Blind in his left eye.

• Current name: Strikingpaw
• past name: Strikingkit
• future name: Strikingpuddle

• previous ranking: kit
• current ranking: medicine cat apprentice
• family: deceased

37Jpzkl.png
- yellow eyes

• personality: Strikingpaw is rather curious and playful in nature. He can be robust and arrogant and extremely stubborn, and it's a wonder how he can have the patience to be a medicine cat. He himself doesn't even know why he decided to choose to be a medicine cat, which proves how limited his knowledge is. Even on tough days, Strikingpaw can be very upbeat and he's not very keen on personal space. He can be very sacrificing, for he doesn't believe in selfishness of others.

• history: Strikingpaw was born into the clan. His father was a warrior and his mother a queen. His mother died at childbirth, which was unheard of, considering he was the only kit born. His father committed suicide a moon later. Strikingpaw considered this to be very selfish, and he grew lost, having no guidance from his father. On a whim, he decided to become a medicine cat apprentice.

• extra: He likes to eat last after the first kill.

• Current name: Mottleclaw
• past name: Mottlepaw, Mottlekit

• love: She was a rogue. He was forced to kill her.
• family: unknown. Nightstride is like a real son to him.

Pty1hg9.jpg

• personality: Mottleclaw is gruff with others and prefers to listen rather than speak. Most times he'll just reply with a grunt or growl, or just the flick of his tail. The tom can be very intimidating and blatantly honest. His honesty is what makes others bristle and spit at him, but he could care less. Mottleclaw is strangely possessive and protective over Nightstride, but it's no surprise considering how they're both like father and son. Mottleclaw values honesty, privacy, and solitude, tending to keep to himself most days. He believes in just punishments to the guilty.

• history: Mottleclaw was slightly disturbed as a kit due to the abuse of his mother, who once was a popular queen in the clan. When he was out of the den and an apprentice, he was very eager to keep far from his mother and the clan itself, often times sneaking out and venturing around in the woods. It took a long time for him to receive his warrior name and title. As a warrior, Mottleclaw began courting a female rogue, and both fell in love. The current clan leader found out and Mottleclaw ended the romance. During a battle with a small group of rogues, Mottleclaw was forced to kill her.

• extra: His body is covered in multiple scars and he possess a short bob tail.

• Current name: Nightstride (He wanted Mossy changed to Night)
• past name: Mossypaw, Mossykit

• love: He's currently favoring (claim?).
• family: deceased. Mottleclaw is like his adoptive-father figure.

Nigdfio.png

• personality: Nightstride is a prideful, happy cat. He loves to socialize with others and make friends. He's a skilled warrior and can be rather arrogant with his rank. Ambitious, Nightstride wishes to become deputy. He can be very caring and patient, and sometimes plays with the kits of the clan. Nightstride likes to believe he's perfect, but deep down, he knows he can be very prideful and greedy. He's self-conscious of the scar on his face, the one he earned fighting a badger. He struggles with his feelings of attraction to other cats of the same gender. Sometimes, despite the strong relationship with Mottleclaw, it feels like his adoptive-father shadows him.

• history: Nightstride was adopted into the clan as a lost kit, one that Mottleclaw had found. He was raised by one of the queens and as an apprentice, Mottleclaw became his mentor. Both toms grew very close with one another, and now Nightstride views him as his adoptive father. Currently, Nightstride is aiming to become deputy.

• extra: He has a large, visible scar on his nose, crossing between his eyes. Nightstride is homosexual, which is his mental and emotional struggle given the expectations of the clan.

@DragonKaneki

Just so you know, it's been a while since I've read the books, so I'm a little rusty here haha

Also, I could be a co-owner :)
rPflwkH.png
@SkullLotus I'd be happy to make Koipond's brother in a bit, if you're okay with that!
@SkullLotus I'd be happy to make Koipond's brother in a bit, if you're okay with that!
@Starsight
Sure go ahead!
He can be older or younger
@Starsight
Sure go ahead!
He can be older or younger
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
• Current name: Cinderpaw • past name: Cinderkit • future name: Cinderwind • gender: Tom • age: Eight moons • previous ranking: Kit • current ranking: Apprentice • love: n/a • family: Sire - Icefur // Dam - Silverdew (deceased) // Older sister - Koipaw [img]https://puu.sh/wEPqJ/43a35da1bf.jpg[/img] A long-haired calico with pale green eyes. He's a bit on the smaller side for his age, and will remain that way into adulthood. Very long, limber, and agile--sure to be a great hunter of small prey, and likely to be named for his speed later on in life. Cinderpaw is a kid that's just trying to do his best and live up to the expectations of the Clan. He's a little less naive than others after their home being taken from him, but tries to be a morale-booster and maintain high spirits in the Clan as they try to survive. He's very energetic, almost seemingly tireless. Despite being younger, he's extremely protective of his sibling, Koipaw, almost a bit overly so. Highly competitive and sometimes a sore loser, though if he's under pressure to be a good sport, he'll try his best to suck it up. He loves climbing trees and other difficult-to-reach places. He and Koipaw's mother died shortly after his birth from Greencough, and he was weaned and nursed by another Queen until his father, Icefur, could take on raising him. He had a relatively normal kithood, not ever particularly mourning his mother's death, though at times it did make him lonely. The Clan being taken from them postponed his promotion to apprenticeship, and only a week ago was he apprenticed under [open warrior!] Looking for a warrior to mentor him! Let me know here or in PMs which character you'd like to mentor him if you're interested. C:
• Current name: Cinderpaw
• past name: Cinderkit
• future name: Cinderwind

• previous ranking: Kit
• current ranking: Apprentice
• love: n/a
• family: Sire - Icefur // Dam - Silverdew (deceased) // Older sister - Koipaw

43a35da1bf.jpg
A long-haired calico with pale green eyes. He's a bit on the smaller side for his age, and will remain that way into adulthood. Very long, limber, and agile--sure to be a great hunter of small prey, and likely to be named for his speed later on in life.

Cinderpaw is a kid that's just trying to do his best and live up to the expectations of the Clan. He's a little less naive than others after their home being taken from him, but tries to be a morale-booster and maintain high spirits in the Clan as they try to survive. He's very energetic, almost seemingly tireless. Despite being younger, he's extremely protective of his sibling, Koipaw, almost a bit overly so. Highly competitive and sometimes a sore loser, though if he's under pressure to be a good sport, he'll try his best to suck it up. He loves climbing trees and other difficult-to-reach places.

He and Koipaw's mother died shortly after his birth from Greencough, and he was weaned and nursed by another Queen until his father, Icefur, could take on raising him. He had a relatively normal kithood, not ever particularly mourning his mother's death, though at times it did make him lonely. The Clan being taken from them postponed his promotion to apprenticeship, and only a week ago was he apprenticed under [open warrior!]

Looking for a warrior to mentor him! Let me know here or in PMs which character you'd like to mentor him if you're interested. C:
Everyone is accepted! I will update the first post tomorrow and we can all start roleplaying tomorrow as well! =D
Updated all the ranks! If I missed any cats or put cats in the wrong spot please let me know and I'll fix it! =)
Stray Kids Everywhere all Around the World!
Roleplay Start!

It's been a moon since the rogues took over Berchclans home, the cats of the clan have been hunting and surviving but now it is time to move on. Together they must figure out what to do and how to survive.

Crowstream | Tom | Warrior

Crowstream looks around the group of cats, he's laying under a tall oak tree. He gets to his paws and he pads to the center of the group.

Boulderstorm | Tom | Warrior

He pads over to the clearing where his clan is staying with a scrawny mouse in his jaws he sets it down where they are keeping the fresh-kill. He heads over to a sunny spot and he lays down.

Sorrehleart | She-cat | Warrior

She looks around the clearing and she rests her head on her paws, her stomach growls but she decides to leave the fresh-kill for those that really need it.

Frostfall | she-cat | Medicine Cat

She pads into the clearing with some herbs in her mouth, she sets it down where the medicine cats are currently keeping the herbs. She sighs and pokes the herbs, thinking of where there could be more herbs in case something happens to any of her clan mates.
Roleplay Start!

It's been a moon since the rogues took over Berchclans home, the cats of the clan have been hunting and surviving but now it is time to move on. Together they must figure out what to do and how to survive.

Crowstream looks around the group of cats, he's laying under a tall oak tree. He gets to his paws and he pads to the center of the group.

He pads over to the clearing where his clan is staying with a scrawny mouse in his jaws he sets it down where they are keeping the fresh-kill. He heads over to a sunny spot and he lays down.

She looks around the clearing and she rests her head on her paws, her stomach growls but she decides to leave the fresh-kill for those that really need it.

She pads into the clearing with some herbs in her mouth, she sets it down where the medicine cats are currently keeping the herbs. She sighs and pokes the herbs, thinking of where there could be more herbs in case something happens to any of her clan mates.
(( since I'm still in need of a Warrior to serve as Cinderpaw's mentor, I won't post him until I have one! ))

Dusktide
It's been a moon, and yet it still feels like yesterday. Claw marks scored across her eye still burn with fury, raw beneath the scabs that have just begun to fully scar. She would carry their loss with her for the rest of her life--that much she knew.

In the cool of the morning, she pads back in from her dawn patrol of the place they'd been camping out. It was a sparse land--it'd provided for them for a few nights so far, but she knew they'd soon need to move in search of a more permanent home. Moving. They were always moving, now. Her paws yearned for rest but her heart yearned for a home.

A gentle yowl raises from her throat as she approaches the gathering of cats, trying to capture their attention. She sees the hunger written on their faces, etched into the way they hang their heads. Head dips in an approving nod at the small kill that Boulderstorm had managed to scrounge up. They'd need much more if they were to survive. Their spirits would only continue to drop should they stagnate. They needed to come together to hunt.

"Berchclan," comes her naturally low, gravelly tones as she addresses the Clan. "The day will be nice--there should be good hunting. Well, as good as they would find here. "I'd like to take all able-bodied warriors and apprentices to hunt." Tail flicks at her hocks as the scarred silver tabby stands tall. It would be good for morale to see everyone rise to support their Clan.
(( since I'm still in need of a Warrior to serve as Cinderpaw's mentor, I won't post him until I have one! ))

Dusktide
It's been a moon, and yet it still feels like yesterday. Claw marks scored across her eye still burn with fury, raw beneath the scabs that have just begun to fully scar. She would carry their loss with her for the rest of her life--that much she knew.

In the cool of the morning, she pads back in from her dawn patrol of the place they'd been camping out. It was a sparse land--it'd provided for them for a few nights so far, but she knew they'd soon need to move in search of a more permanent home. Moving. They were always moving, now. Her paws yearned for rest but her heart yearned for a home.

A gentle yowl raises from her throat as she approaches the gathering of cats, trying to capture their attention. She sees the hunger written on their faces, etched into the way they hang their heads. Head dips in an approving nod at the small kill that Boulderstorm had managed to scrounge up. They'd need much more if they were to survive. Their spirits would only continue to drop should they stagnate. They needed to come together to hunt.

"Berchclan," comes her naturally low, gravelly tones as she addresses the Clan. "The day will be nice--there should be good hunting. Well, as good as they would find here. "I'd like to take all able-bodied warriors and apprentices to hunt." Tail flicks at her hocks as the scarred silver tabby stands tall. It would be good for morale to see everyone rise to support their Clan.
Strikingpaw watched the gathering with silence, still as a stone with only the flick of his tail or ear to give him away. He remained crouched beneath a bush, herbs trapped beneath his paws. At least, he believed these were herbs, but he figured Frostfall would tell him if they were or not. Yawning a bit, he bent down and gently picked the herbs up, padding over to the make-shift medicine den. He didn't want to go hunting, especially now, when it was so early in the morning. Besides, he wasn't that good of a hunter, no one really taught him how to hunt. "Phrostphall?" He mewed, peeking in where he saw the white she-cat enter. "I phound some herbhs." Dropping the plants, he poked them with one paw. "At least, I think they are..."

Mottleclaw carefully regarded the others with a dark stare. He remained crouched beneath a large leafed plant, paws tucked beneath his hulking form. Quietly, he rose and made his way over to the group, tail flicking. "Keep a warrior here." He grumbled. "Or we risk the medicine cats unprotected." He sat down besides Nightstride, who nodded in agreement.

"Yes, someone should stay." He looked about, carefully watching the reactions of his classmates. Raising a paw, he began to lick, occasionally running it down his face and ears. "Dusktide is correct, the forest will be filled with bountiful amounts of prey, but if there will be so much, we won't need to bring everyone. Keeping at least one cat here is a good idea. What if the rogues return?" He let his question hang in the air, icy eyes regarding with caution.
Strikingpaw watched the gathering with silence, still as a stone with only the flick of his tail or ear to give him away. He remained crouched beneath a bush, herbs trapped beneath his paws. At least, he believed these were herbs, but he figured Frostfall would tell him if they were or not. Yawning a bit, he bent down and gently picked the herbs up, padding over to the make-shift medicine den. He didn't want to go hunting, especially now, when it was so early in the morning. Besides, he wasn't that good of a hunter, no one really taught him how to hunt. "Phrostphall?" He mewed, peeking in where he saw the white she-cat enter. "I phound some herbhs." Dropping the plants, he poked them with one paw. "At least, I think they are..."

Mottleclaw carefully regarded the others with a dark stare. He remained crouched beneath a large leafed plant, paws tucked beneath his hulking form. Quietly, he rose and made his way over to the group, tail flicking. "Keep a warrior here." He grumbled. "Or we risk the medicine cats unprotected." He sat down besides Nightstride, who nodded in agreement.

"Yes, someone should stay." He looked about, carefully watching the reactions of his classmates. Raising a paw, he began to lick, occasionally running it down his face and ears. "Dusktide is correct, the forest will be filled with bountiful amounts of prey, but if there will be so much, we won't need to bring everyone. Keeping at least one cat here is a good idea. What if the rogues return?" He let his question hang in the air, icy eyes regarding with caution.
rPflwkH.png

He looks over at Dusktide and he nods "I will be happy to join a hunting patrol" he meows, coming to stand next to Dusktide. "And I also agree some Warriors should stay behind to protect the medicine cats." he meows he looks around the clearing at all the cats.

"I will stay behind, I've already tried my paw at hunting." he meows, his eyes slits as the sun beats down on him. He gets to his paws, slowly and he heads to where the Medicine cats makeshift den is and he sits down off to the side in case there's a surprise attack.

"I can hunt" she meows quietly. She gets to her paws and pads over to Dusktide and Crowstream. She sits down waiting to see if anyone else will be joining the hunting patrol or staying to protect the medicine cats.

She looks over at Strikingpaw and she lets out a purr "very well done" she meows "go and put them with the other herbs, and sort the herbs as well. If you think we need to go out looking for a certain herb let me know and we can head out together." Frostfall runs her tail along Strikingpaws spine and then she heads out of the medicine cat den, looking around at her clanmates to see what everyone is doing and if anyone need help.

He looks over at Dusktide and he nods "I will be happy to join a hunting patrol" he meows, coming to stand next to Dusktide. "And I also agree some Warriors should stay behind to protect the medicine cats." he meows he looks around the clearing at all the cats.

"I will stay behind, I've already tried my paw at hunting." he meows, his eyes slits as the sun beats down on him. He gets to his paws, slowly and he heads to where the Medicine cats makeshift den is and he sits down off to the side in case there's a surprise attack.

"I can hunt" she meows quietly. She gets to her paws and pads over to Dusktide and Crowstream. She sits down waiting to see if anyone else will be joining the hunting patrol or staying to protect the medicine cats.

She looks over at Strikingpaw and she lets out a purr "very well done" she meows "go and put them with the other herbs, and sort the herbs as well. If you think we need to go out looking for a certain herb let me know and we can head out together." Frostfall runs her tail along Strikingpaws spine and then she heads out of the medicine cat den, looking around at her clanmates to see what everyone is doing and if anyone need help.
Koipond
She walked over to the two cats and meowed "Hello, anything I missed?" she then brought up her paw to lick "cause if I did I want to hear,I'm bored".She finished licking her paw then walks over to Frostfall and whispered in her ear "I'm like really bored are you sure we can't make an excuse to gather some herbs? It would always help to have extra."
Koipond
She walked over to the two cats and meowed "Hello, anything I missed?" she then brought up her paw to lick "cause if I did I want to hear,I'm bored".She finished licking her paw then walks over to Frostfall and whispered in her ear "I'm like really bored are you sure we can't make an excuse to gather some herbs? It would always help to have extra."
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48