Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider (Private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
As Azazel shows his brutality to the Coatl dragon Regulus finished organizing his books and papers. He analyzes them constantly trying to find more information for the curious dragon he had spoken to. "Hmm... these documents are beginning to contradict as to his birth breed.. why do they...?" He had been completely honest with Azazel from his magic to the empire. But the personality and breed never were matching in the documents he studied. He looked through everything and was getting a headache from it all. "There's just so much that I must examine... surely something here will connect to the mysterious king." He mutters to himself. "He was kind in one report and cold in this..." He reads over how the controlling of dragons was barely documented and breed changes were both magic and possibly a potion. He scratches only to open one of his scars as he holds his claw to it. "Agh... I thought Calemvir's potion worked..." He gripes.
As Azazel shows his brutality to the Coatl dragon Regulus finished organizing his books and papers. He analyzes them constantly trying to find more information for the curious dragon he had spoken to. "Hmm... these documents are beginning to contradict as to his birth breed.. why do they...?" He had been completely honest with Azazel from his magic to the empire. But the personality and breed never were matching in the documents he studied. He looked through everything and was getting a headache from it all. "There's just so much that I must examine... surely something here will connect to the mysterious king." He mutters to himself. "He was kind in one report and cold in this..." He reads over how the controlling of dragons was barely documented and breed changes were both magic and possibly a potion. He scratches only to open one of his scars as he holds his claw to it. "Agh... I thought Calemvir's potion worked..." He gripes.
Azazel shakes the water off his wings. He watches the water flow downstream before returning to Castiel's home. He walks in and sees Regulus sorting books. He scratches and opens a wound.
Azazel looks at it,
" I think I have a herb that might heal those up quickly." He says, heading down the hallway.
Azazel shakes the water off his wings. He watches the water flow downstream before returning to Castiel's home. He walks in and sees Regulus sorting books. He scratches and opens a wound.
Azazel looks at it,
" I think I have a herb that might heal those up quickly." He says, heading down the hallway.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"That was fast. You... you do?" He looks self conscious about his scars being seen. "Sorry fir this Castiel..." He looks at the ground. "I dont mean to inconvenience you. "Want me to find anything on Azazel in specific if I can? I can't promise it will be much... but maybe something?" He had no idea he was speaking to Azazel himself.
"That was fast. You... you do?" He looks self conscious about his scars being seen. "Sorry fir this Castiel..." He looks at the ground. "I dont mean to inconvenience you. "Want me to find anything on Azazel in specific if I can? I can't promise it will be much... but maybe something?" He had no idea he was speaking to Azazel himself.
Azazel smiles kindly at Regulus.
" Don't worry. Your not an inconvenience. I quite enjoy having you here." He says, handing Regulus a herb and some water.
" It might taste bitter, but it will help heal your scars." Azazel says.
" I was wondering whether you would like to go on a journey. I heard from a fellow dragon that there is a book somewhere in Sorneith that has Azazel's complete and true history. I would like to find it but when I finish reading it you can keep it if you would like?" He says, looking at Regulus.
Azazel smiles kindly at Regulus.
" Don't worry. Your not an inconvenience. I quite enjoy having you here." He says, handing Regulus a herb and some water.
" It might taste bitter, but it will help heal your scars." Azazel says.
" I was wondering whether you would like to go on a journey. I heard from a fellow dragon that there is a book somewhere in Sorneith that has Azazel's complete and true history. I would like to find it but when I finish reading it you can keep it if you would like?" He says, looking at Regulus.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"I certainly hope I'm not..." He says. "Thank you for the herbs." He takes the herbs and water and mixed them before drinking. "You were right about the bitterness..." He says. "Will they really help? I've had these for years.." He admits. "Azazel's full history without missing pieces or misleading edits?" He asks in surprise. "I'd be honored to. Where in Sornieth is it?" He asks curious. "And keep it? Such an extraordinary find?" He says in shock.
"I certainly hope I'm not..." He says. "Thank you for the herbs." He takes the herbs and water and mixed them before drinking. "You were right about the bitterness..." He says. "Will they really help? I've had these for years.." He admits. "Azazel's full history without missing pieces or misleading edits?" He asks in surprise. "I'd be honored to. Where in Sornieth is it?" He asks curious. "And keep it? Such an extraordinary find?" He says in shock.
Azazel smiles at him.
" Those herbs helped me when ever I got injured so I'm sure they will help you. Now the problem is, I don't know where in Sorneith this book is. All I know is that it does exist. I'm also not much of a reader so you can keep the book." He says looking outside.
Azazel smiles at him.
" Those herbs helped me when ever I got injured so I'm sure they will help you. Now the problem is, I don't know where in Sorneith this book is. All I know is that it does exist. I'm also not much of a reader so you can keep the book." He says looking outside.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Oh... thank you Castiel. Now... from what I read the kingdom was some where in the sunbeam ruins..." He says. "Maybe it's there?" He suggests. "I'd be honored to possess such a book." He collects his pearl. "When do you depart?"
"Oh... thank you Castiel. Now... from what I read the kingdom was some where in the sunbeam ruins..." He says. "Maybe it's there?" He suggests. "I'd be honored to possess such a book." He collects his pearl. "When do you depart?"
Azazel felt drawn to the ice kingdom but he would follow Regulus.
" We could check there. That will be our first stop. But Azazel's heirs messed with the documents. So they might of put the Sunbeam Ruins there to protect his history. I think we should check the Fortress of Ends after the Sunbeam Ruins." He says.
Azazel felt drawn to the ice kingdom but he would follow Regulus.
" We could check there. That will be our first stop. But Azazel's heirs messed with the documents. So they might of put the Sunbeam Ruins there to protect his history. I think we should check the Fortress of Ends after the Sunbeam Ruins." He says.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Think we should look elsewhere? I mean.. whoever misled the historians is bound to make it harder..." He listens. "Fortress of ends... that could be a strong lead..." He thinks. "You decide. You heard of it first."
"Think we should look elsewhere? I mean.. whoever misled the historians is bound to make it harder..." He listens. "Fortress of ends... that could be a strong lead..." He thinks. "You decide. You heard of it first."
Azazel thinks for a moment. Even though he felt drawn to the ice kingdom he agreed with Regulus.
" I think we should go to Sunbeam Ruins first, just in case it is there. Then we will head to the Fortress of Ends." He said
Azazel thinks for a moment. Even though he felt drawn to the ice kingdom he agreed with Regulus.
" I think we should go to Sunbeam Ruins first, just in case it is there. Then we will head to the Fortress of Ends." He said
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60